Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 02-24-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default How long before you wake up? - Denninger

Sorry, no "happy thoughts" * from Karl Denninger, today. But he did write a hell of an article.

How Long Before You Wake Up?

I'm going to write today about a very somber subject. It will be, as it usually is here in one form or another, about math.

First, some background. If you believe that we have "escaped" from the mess that gripped this nation in 2008 and 2009, or that said mess "suddenly appeared" and "nobody saw it coming", stop reading now and have your Thorazine dosage checked. It's way off.

Assuming you accept the truth - that this mess was 20 year or more in the making, that it involved creating credit (that is, debt) which the debtor could never pay, and that it still exists because our government policy has been to extend, pretend and allow lies that should be considered accounting fraud and result in prison sentences, then you're on the right page to understand the rest of this missive. Again, if not, go check your Thorazine dosage. It's way off.

[...]

A recent Rasmussen poll disclosed that only 21% of the voters in this country believe that the government enjoys the consent of the governed. Put another way, only 21% of the voters in this nation consent to what Washington is doing.

More ominously, 61% say the government does NOT have consent. The remainder (18%) are not sure.

May I remind you that in 1776 less than that 21% of the population (19%, actually) were loyal to Britain?

If you do not believe this nation is wound tighter than a clock spring, you need to have that Thorazine dosage checked again.

[...]

Oh that's bad enough, don't get me wrong, but it gets worse.
Much worse.

See, our economy wasn't ruined by accident. These crimes of economic activity were every bit as destructive, if not more so, than the bank robber, rapist or even murderer is. These economic offenses have literally dispossessed millions of Americans of everything they once owned. They have destroyed the hopes, dreams, and lifestyles of entire cities, sent tens of millions of jobs overseas into slave labor camps and stripped off the wealth of our nation through the issuance of securities that were worth nothing, just to add insult (and yet more profit for these banksters) to injury. Take a drive through Detroit if you doubt me, if you dare, and are appropriately armed to defend yourself (you'll need the latter, especially if you're white.)

[...]

Finally, to President Obama. You can't serve both the banksters and The American People. You took the oath of office too. Now you have to choose.

Not only will you lose in 2012 (badly) if you don't start locking up the jackasses that got us into this mess but if you don't ram the above seven points down the throats of these banksters and others in the next couple of months your party will be decimated in the November elections. Some of your oldest allies in the Democratic Party are resigning; Senator Bayh, for example. Illinois' State financial health is akin to someone with terminal pancreatic cancer, and that's where you're going home to in 2012 if you don't quit being nice-nice with people who have played rape-rape to the American people and economy for the last two decades.

You didn't make the mess (you weren't around long enough to do it) but you had damn well better clean it up, or what will be left of this nation is unlikely to be worth governing by the time your term expires.

[full article here ]

* A note about happy thoughts.
I love 'em. A big fan, really.

I also love freedom. More than that, I insist on freedom; and so long as I am in this here 3D world, I will insist passionately.

In this realm we find ourselves, anything "before" freedom is a farce. or something like that.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:44 PM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How long before you wake up? - Denninger

I have been thinking about a different perspective lately...We have had two factions and sometimes three factions on the planet fighting for dominion and control

This excludes humans and Beneficial beings because the do not intervene is that goes against the free will of the mayority of people

So these two factions that are fignting here are creating the economic chaos to hurt each other

I have even thought that the whole business about modified food has the same purpose, it is not so much to harm humans which are the serfs but to wack the other side

From that perspective I can make sense of the "random destruction" which is not really random, it is the result of two factions that hate each other to death and those are two very different groups of fallen angelics: the Annunaki on the one hand and the Reptilians on the other

We get wacked by both because we life in the "bliss" of ignorance and the only option we have now as things escalate is to wise up and be prepared . Additional we can exercise peaceful lawful rebelion

Just some thoughts
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote