Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-25-2009, 08:26 AM   #1
StephenBailey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Realitivity of Truth, Reality, & Oppertunity

One of the things that makes me most happy is to see others on a journey to seek-out and find ways to become better. To better themselves and their surroundings. I applaud anyone (any being) for striving towards betterment.

When I stop to observe the place in which we are here/now. I see that it's natural for mistakes to be made in this time/place (maybe even intentional). At times I know I should be living as my higher being. Thankfully as I continue to utilize the opportunities of this life, I learn and grow with it. I continue to seek and observe "truth" & "reality". I see the value of truth and reality to be good, so I journey deeper into them to find the ultimate expression of such things (the highest truth, and most-real reality).

As I go deeper to seek out truth and reality... I observe something. Something in which makes finding the ultimate expression nearly impossible. Its a reactivity of point and perspective in which truth and reality moves & changes in regards to experience, knowledge, place, time (and so on, and so on). I know that "truth" and "reality" are indeed very valuable, but that the depth of it's value is illusive.

So I continue to search (as I always will). I seek to know, learn, and grown more. I even search the flip side of truth & reality (lies & illusions) to see what's behind them (to see if they are connected). I find that within the cloud of opportunity... lies & illusions are strangely wealthy in value as well.

As I see the life and universe around me (being of infinite potential and possibility) I combine the relativity of truth, lies, reality, illusions, point, perspective, time, place (I combine all that there is)... It all comes out to be a golden (immaculate) opportunity for growth. [Equally so, is it's opportunity for destruction. But, I don't think anyone that's reading this is aiming for that. So I won't go there]

What I'm getting at is that Hard Un-moving Fact (true & false) doesn't matter so much when regarding the value & opportunity for learning & growth. What matters is the possibility and potential of such thoughts. What matters is the opportunity of learning and growing from these thoughts.... so that we can build something we want to build (want to be, or want to live within).

There is a place where everything comes together. A point of creation where we all attach. A place where labels of truth, lies, reality, illusion, good & bad, have no value above one anther (because its all valuable). Its a place of infinite potential and possibility that is beyond our imagination! Better YET!!! This place is within us! The value of this place is (and the creations that stem from it are) only bound by our imagination & creation.

If we as a people can come together and stop squabbling about "fact", "fiction", "truth", "lies", "reality", "illusions", and such.... then we will be able to get to the place of our own happy creation much faster. I do not (and absolutely would not) suggest that we leave the value of such things behind. It is of my option that we never forget or leave anything behind. I only ask that you search for the common value that all these things (stories of truth , lies, reality, & illusion) have. ~The equal growth & opportunity within them.

We are all apart of the creation that we live within (the creation we see and call reality). It must be know that things which are called "truth" and "lies" are individual constructed creations of reality which are relatively bound by things which we call knowledge, perspective, experience (among many other things). One man's truth (or beings truth) is not truth for another man/being.

When seeking a higher truth (weather it comes from a person who is more experience than you in a field you wish to learn more about... or an alien which is seemingly more advanced than your species), it is important to know that the truth you seek must be of your own creation. (If the truth is not your own creation, then what would True/false matter anyways.)

I often say... know-one ever believes any-one (or anything) except themselves.

The truth and reality is within us. The truth and reality (and all else) is within the confines and construction of our own creation. Everything else is just a experience in which we have great opportunity to learn and grow from. The greatest part is that we can grow and create what we want. It doesn't have to be what joe-alien says it is (that's joe-alien's perspective). Gather all perspective & realities as valuable ones (because on some level they ARE all valuable). It is extremely important to listen and move yourself (in thought and form so that you can learn & grow), but know that you can come back to yourself, and be the creator of your reality.

When finding a opinion of thought which doesn't agree with one you've previously know (or currently live within)... don't discount the opportunity for growth even if it is a far leap from your current position/perspective. You are hear to learn about things that are light years beyond you (and even further). Turning away from an opposing thought may not be an optimal way to embrace the value & opportunity that you have before you.

The journey to seek a greater knowing is why you are here. Find the place (the point & perspective) in which something that you thought was incorrect, can indeed be correct and valuable to know.

For example if someone says they do something in which currently defies physics. Know that physics will never be pinned down (let that be your vehicle to explore what you think is impossible). Know that the infinite potential of the universe will now allow physics to be hard & defined. Know that one man's (or being's) reality is anther's illusion. Know that as you see your reality (so hard, unmoving, and real), you have the power to flip over and see what is behind it. You have to power to jump over to another persons reality (submersing yourself in it by thought and feeling) and then come safely back to your own reality, with new knowledge and grown that you previously didn't have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my own experience of traveling through my mind, within my heart, and through the possibilities of our world (a infinite universe). I'm able to see sides, & values that I never knew existed. I find the opposite perspective we call "lies" & "illusions" to be something which creates on opportunity that is just as valuable as "truth" & "Reality". I find a congruent opportunity for learning and growth.

This maybe hard to understand. Some will get what I'm saying because they've traveled down this road of thought before. Some who have never consider this may think i'm a nut-job LOL! Maybe in that world of reality I am

~~~~~~~
~~~
~

To all that read this (no matter who you are).
I write this as a friend, and I give it as a gift. This is not mine; it is yours, and ours. It comes from a place within me that is as deep and caring as could be imagined. In this place you are with me & we are one.

With your open heart and mind, bring out the courage within you to flip over into the "unbelievable" (the unimaginable). You may find that something beyond your wildest dreams was within your grasp the whole time
StephenBailey is offline   Reply With Quote