Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-03-2009, 03:40 AM   #26
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama...Treason....Tribunal.....Tennessee....Today !

You're welcome Seashore, my conclusion is quite different of course but my joy is being of service and i won't sully that up with argument (at least for now!)
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:47 AM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
You're welcome Seashore, my conclusion is quite different of course but my joy is being of service and i won't sully that up with argument (at least for now!)
That's sporting of you! Thanks.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:54 AM   #28
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
And where is Wilcocks proof that he is Qualified to hold the position he currently does................ he doesn`t have anything. till conclusive proof is produced that he was born on American soil shows up not what is currently out there he does not have the right to hold office all of his records that lead to his past are sealed what is he hiding? I`m sure his 2 key handlers know the truth as to what it is ........ NAME ONE OTHER PRESIDENT WHO DID THIS I can think of none .

from the number of predictions Wilcock has made that haven`t come out right lately I`d be holding off on listening to any more of Blossom Wilcock`s stuff for a while . If he gets some thing right and it comes out of his mouth first then I`ll believe him till then I question it

Again Birthers left right Liberal conservative ignore all these phrase`s they mean nothing and you just end up pigeon holing yourself be proud to be an American yes but please don`t be proud of the two party system that stuck you in the sh_it hole they put you in and are going to leave you in
The birthers already shot their credibility with that fake Kenyan birth certificate and the court challenge by some Russian that went nowhere. So far, they're 0 for 2.

I still think that the powers that were pull the strings of the birthers. Whether they realize it or not, they are helping an agenda that may not benefit ordinary people.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:38 AM   #29
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Is this part of the Clinton faction's plan to force Obama out of power in/by January?

If Wilcock is right, there are forces that don't want Obama in office and I wonder if they're using the birthers to do their bidding?

This has absolutely nothing to do with birthers.............it is TREASON and using military personel to arrest American Citizens.........

So who was in charge and did this ? Hilliary,,,,,,,,,,think again....

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 12-03-2009 at 04:43 AM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:42 AM   #30
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Here is where I heard that OathKeeper was there today Seashore

Commander Fitzpatrick Grand Jury hearing - a report from Phil Dedrick who was there
December 1st, 2009
Greetings everyone,

We are getting lots of emails asking what happened today at the Monroe County Courthouse where Lt. Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III was scheduled to testify before the Grand Jury.

The Jury will not decide for a few days but an American Grand Jury member, Phil Dedrick was there.

Here is what Phil had to say:

Bob,

Just got back from Commander Walter Kitzpatrick’s county of Monroe, 270 miles one way and I am really tired…My 86 yr.old father in law who fought in France, Germany, and Italy during WW2, my wife, and myself made the trip leaving at 2:30AM CST this morning and we are just now getting back at 4PM CST…

Walter really went into detail about his continuing fight on the Treason and Fraud charges and also about the Pendleton Eight..

Outside the courthouse with 36 supporters who showed up from Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, and Iowa…I also advised the crowd that The AGJ will be incorporating the Pendleton 8 in it’s next Jury…Even Channel 10 WBIR from Knoxville showed up and listened to all of Walter’s story today…With the big box and back pack that had all of Walters evidence, I can not see how the Monroe County Jury could even comptemplate not returning a TRUE BILL in favor of handing down the charges…

Representatives who showed up are from these following organizations:

(Tennessee Patriots from ResistNet.com)

(2 Un-Named individuals with Tennessee OathKeepers)

(TN. SonsOfLiberty.org President, Phil Hoffman, (Constitution Party of Tennessee 1st Vice State Chairman, Mr. Jim Headings, Mr. Doyle Pritchard and 6 more member un-named, they are also with the Tea Party Nation)

(Unknown??? County, Chairman from The Constitution Party of TN., Mr. Corky McDonald)

(Mike Williams, McMinn County, TN. Tea Party)

(Dorothy Cook, John Coker, and Barry Toomey with the TeaPartyNation, Athens, TN.)

(Jerry Henderson, Unknown Organization)

(Naomi Swanson with Chattanooga Patriots, but from Dalton, GA.)

(Joy Duval with Chattanooga Patriots/SmartGirlsPolitics.com)

(J.K. Williams and several other Smokey Mountain 9/12′ers)

(Glenda Marshall with Unknown Organization)

(and several un-named supporters totaling 36 supporers)…

My group left after Walter went into the Grand Jury room because we learned today that the Grand Jury will give their decision in a few days and not today…

Phil Dedrick

http://americangrandjury.org/command...-who-was-there
Old 12-03-2009, 05:05 AM   #31
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Isn't Obama is the CEO of a corporation based in Puerto Rico? Don't the board of directors for that corporation determine whether he stays or goes? (and BTW we aren't on the board). Don't you realize you guys are living in a bankrupt Democracy that you seem to believe is a Republic? Aren't CORPorations as fictions or dead entities unable to exist in the Republic (land of the living)? And wouldn't that mean the premise here is all wrong from the get-go? Pretty soon you guys will start believing your vote counts

How do you figure that you can have it both ways? Doesn't he either have to be a good guy and they want him out OR a bad guy doing their bidding exactly as programmed, which means he stays? Is everyone believing that the campaign to remove him is some grass-roots, humanitarian effort that just happens to be supported by Fox news and the major NWO media markets?

In either case - send him some Love. If he's a demon, he'll crumble to dust. If he's an angel, his light will shine forever more. Either way, we win

The trouble with conspiracy theorists is that the light of truth will be the greatest darkness of all.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:28 AM   #32
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
This has absolutely nothing to do with birthers.............it is TREASON and using military personel to arrest American Citizens.........

So who was in charge and did this ? Hilliary,,,,,,,,,,think again....
It's more of the same old spoon-fed **** that has been circulating ever since Obama became President.

I will not waste another minute of my time on this malarkey.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:28 AM   #33
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
And where is Wilcocks proof that he is Qualified to hold the position he currently does................ he doesn`t have anything. till conclusive proof is produced that he was born on American soil shows up not what is currently out there he does not have the right to hold office all of his records that lead to his past are sealed what is he hiding? I`m sure his 2 key handlers know the truth as to what it is ........ NAME ONE OTHER PRESIDENT WHO DID THIS I can think of none .

from the number of predictions Wilcock has made that haven`t come out right lately I`d be holding off on listening to any more of Blossom Wilcock`s stuff for a while . If he gets some thing right and it comes out of his mouth first then I`ll believe him till then I question it

Again Birthers left right Liberal conservative ignore all these phrase`s they mean nothing and you just end up pigeon holing yourself be proud to be an American yes but please don`t be proud of the two party system that stuck you in the sh_it hole (Economically speaking)they put you in and are going to leave you in

WTG NB.............finally someone who thinks like I do on this whole thing

Did David Wilcock actually say he had proof that Obama was elligiable ? I would like to see that myself.......

Birthers were probally paid off to stand up....for sure....they cover all angles to avoid the real issues and deal with the people that want to know the truth. Sort of like how they ran everything for years.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:33 AM   #34
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
It's more of the same old spoon-fed **** that has been circulating ever since Obama became President.

I will not waste another minute of my time on this malarkey.

Well, HJ , I think the world is worth saving as do these same people.

We dont think its malarky. Do you even realize what this case is even about ? I doubt it because you are so worried about obama. If he was so great, why are people still being killed with the H1N1, starving and for a war that wasnt meant to be again.

Ask Rev David Manley if he thinks its malarky.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:40 AM   #35
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Retired Navy Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III / IN COURT December 1st, 2009 / indictments on President Obama for treason / Monroe County, Tennessee.

Grand Jury Foreman Gary Pettway says the grand jury's findings will be revealed December 7th.

Finally a news outlet picks up this story and reports objectively. No sarcastic remarks, no laughs or jokes from the reporters. This news outlet interviews or takes comments from supporters of the cause (unlike the MSM that only takes comments from the Obama fan club).

I commend Retired Navy Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III, who has been at this for more than several months now. CONGRATS Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III!

Respectfully,
Lucas Daniel Smith.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yiTdlH3Rkk

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 12-03-2009 at 05:43 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:43 AM   #36
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, HJ , I think the world is worth saving as do these same people.

We dont think its malarky. Do you even realize what this case is even about ? I doubt it because you are so worried about obama. If he was so great, why are people still being killed with the H1N1, starving and for a war that wasnt meant to be again.

Ask Rev David Manley if he thinks its malarky.
You might want to have a listen to an interview with Webster Tarpley on Jeff Rense tonight (yes I know some here think Rense is ?) but surely not all his guests. In any case, it is an interesting discussion about what the agenda is for Obama sending 30,000 young 18yr olds into the Afghanistan battlefield, where I believe they will be slaughtered....no foreign troops will win the battle on those hills.

here is the link....interview was tonight.
http://www.rense.com/
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:46 AM   #37
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Waitingingthewings.................it sends shudders through me

That and to think more and more innocents are dying everyday

I can't help that I lost faith in anything he is doing because I see nothing good happening.

Thanks for pointing me to Rense............I still like him. I just weed though things now and follow my instincts
Old 12-03-2009, 07:02 AM   #38
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Dennis Kucinich: Federal Reserve No More "Federal" Than Federal Express!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pVV4...layer_embedded
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:17 AM   #39
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Everybody,

WOW! Congratulations Seashore, mntruthseeker and TheObserver for their dilligent work contributing not only to this thread, but to the forum! It shows we are all alive people! I really didn't expect so much information. Networking rules!

We now know, in spite of its' political bias that the Canada Free Press is a legitimate source of information and we can trust that what is posted normally is happening.

So why didn't the MSM cover this story? Perhaps it won't be main news until December 7. Hold on to your hats people, Monday will be a very important day. It could settle this thing once and for all.

Once again congratulations for all the hard work.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:42 AM   #40
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everybody,

So why didn't the MSM cover this story? Perhaps it won't be main news until December 7. Hold on to your hats people, Monday will be a very important day. It could settle this thing once and for all.

Steve
MSM didn't cover it because they don't want the general public to be privy of this type of information. Same reason Climategate hasn't been covered more in the MSM. The Rupert Murdochs and Ted Turners of the country paid to have Obama put into office, they surely don't want to have info on their networks to get him kicked out.

Which is why we all need to do what we can to spread the truth to everyone we know in any means possible.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:51 AM   #41
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Apparently the Canada Free Press................had the story right this time so its not a piece of ****
What I'd like to know is why the website is called Canada Free Press. It's all US news, US sources, US information, that I noticed. It makes me think. For the record, mntruthseeker, in case you think I may have meant the birth certificate story was incorrect or false, no. I just thought the whole website was pap. I'm sure it's all true.

Wayne Madsen was saying too that there may be a political agenda and funding behind the the birth certificate 'truth movement,' like GOP dirty tricks, Mossad, Clinton, who-knows.

Feud between Emanuel and Netanyahu heats up
By Wayne Madsen - Aug 5, 2009, 00:22
Online Journal Contributing Writer
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publ...cle_4983.shtml

Birth Certificates, Passports, and Obama’s Lack of Support for Israel: Dots May Be Connecting
VIDEO INTERVIEW - Madsen: Netanyahu Backs Birthers (4:58 min)
http://james4america.wordpress.com/2...be-connecting/
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:54 AM   #42
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is where I heard that OathKeeper was there today Seashore...
Thanks, mntruthseeker!
Old 12-03-2009, 11:27 AM   #43
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

After eight years of George Bush and Dick Cheney breaking the law, trashing the constitution and our civil rights, spying on US citizens, lying virtually every time he opened their mouths, stealing from the poor to give to filthy rich friends, setting the world on a global economic crisis; taking this country into 2 illegal wars that are both based on oil, transportation corridors, mineral rights and corporate profits, environmental rape that destroyed 20 years of progress and you guys are still complaining about a birth certificate that's been already produced? In addition, the Bush crime family stole the 2000 election, then planned two wars then hit the twin towers and blamed it on Muslims because America needed and invisible enemy - hence the myth of terrorism was created and Generation Kill commenced. America is now a hated nation globally...even galactically for that matter, we have a really bad reputation.

Where were these people when all of this was happening? Obama is simply carrying on with Bush's policies...

The state of Hawaii produced a birth certificate and right wingers just don't want to accept the fact a black man is president. I don't agree with many things Oabama's doing either, but your wasting your time on irrelevant issues that aren't going to change anything. Obama was placed in office by the most powerful people in the world, just as Bush, the president has limited powers as it is...lets focus on the Illuminati, make some noise about The Bildergroup, Trilateral Commission and CFR....Lynch the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and the rest of these elitist pigs who own and control the western world.

Obama is there to sell the goods...the birther movement is waste of time and is just feeding into the game. What's really scary is the majority of the birthers & teabaggers that want Obama out of office would be ignorant enough to vote for a Palin/Cheney ticket. I would just as soon commit suicide than live in America under that Nazi regime...

The whole system is broken...demcracy is a myth, we're run by an oligarchy.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:05 PM   #44
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
"Fitzpatrick will be under oath before the Grand Jury on Tuesday. If the Grand Jury has any doubts about Fitzpatrick’s testimony, they must arrest him for perjury on the spot..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
This is an assumption and an exaggeration on the part of the Canadian Free Press, I believe.
This evidently came from Commander Fitzpatrick’s strategy. Here is a copy and paste from http://americangrandjury.org/:

As Fitzparick so elegantly put it – “I made the our [sic] case before the panel that this Grand Jury MUST hear the testimony and review the evidence concerning Obama’s criminal charges. If they don’t agree to convene the Grand Jury, then I am guilty of perjury and would have to be arrested.”
Old 12-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #45
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
After eight years of George Bush and Dick Cheney breaking the law, trashing the constitution and our civil rights, spying on US citizens, lying virtually every time he opened their mouths, stealing from the poor to give to filthy rich friends, setting the world on a global economic crisis; taking this country into 2 illegal wars that are both based on oil, transportation corridors, mineral rights and corporate profits, environmental rape that destroyed 20 years of progress and you guys are still complaining about a birth certificate that's been already produced? In addition, the Bush crime family stole the 2000 election, then planned two wars then hit the twin towers and blamed it on Muslims because America needed and invisible enemy - hence the myth of terrorism was created and Generation Kill commenced. America is now a hated nation globally...even galactically for that matter, we have a really bad reputation.

Where were these people when all of this was happening? Obama is simply carrying on with Bush's policies...

The state of Hawaii produced a birth certificate and right wingers just don't want to accept the fact a black man is president. I don't agree with many things Oabama's doing either, but your wasting your time on irrelevant issues that aren't going to change anything. Obama was placed in office by the most powerful people in the world, just as Bush, the president has limited powers as it is...lets focus on the Illuminati, make some noise about The Bildergroup, Trilateral Commission and CFR....Lynch the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and the rest of these elitist pigs who own and control the western world.

Obama is there to sell the goods...the birther movement is waste of time and is just feeding into the game. What's really scary is the majority of the birthers & teabaggers that want Obama out of office would be ignorant enough to vote for a Palin/Cheney ticket. I would just as soon commit suicide than live in America under that Nazi regime...

I don't post very often but on this occasion I must . Here's a predition for you lovley American cousins. Mr Obama or Barry whatever his name is , is still going to be your president on Monday 7th December 2009 and for the rest of his term, that I have no doubt.

Last edited by scanner; 12-03-2009 at 01:37 PM.
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:22 PM   #46
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a photo of Commander Fitzpatrick taken by www.americangrandjury.org member Phil Dedrick on December 1. That box shows how much work is involved with something like this:

Old 12-03-2009, 03:09 PM   #47
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

No, I do not want any McCain or Palin in office..........I am not ignorant either. I want the whole government overthrown I do not want a Nazi regime and thats where it is headed now
Old 12-04-2009, 12:45 PM   #48
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No, I do not want any McCain or Palin in office..........I am not ignorant either. I want the whole government overthrown I do not want a Nazi regime and thats where it is headed now

"Headed now"? We've been a Nazi fascist regime ever since Bush stole the 2000 election! Bush and Cheney finalized the deal, this is already a fascist country because corporations have been taking over for the last three decades. Bush Sr and Reagan began many fascist policies including deregulation, tax cuts to corporations/wealthy, massive military build-up, cuts in education, nationalism and all the while our civll rights were being chipped away at one by one.Clinton did away with Glass Seagull and created NAFTA. The rich were getting richer and the poor getting poorer while Wall Street slowly took over the finances of the country, driving wages down and now they're putting the final nails in the coffin of the middle class thru unemployment and foreclosures.

Your right the entire government needs to be tossed out, they're all corrupted by money. Obama is a symptom of the problem...just another hit man appointed to the job by his boss's. Exposing the controllers for who and what they is part of the solution...

The Bush crime family had very close ties to the Nazi's, do your homework on Prescott Bush...GW's grandpappy hung out with Nazi's during WWII,
terms like the Homeland Security is a Nazi term. The Bush's are a huge part of the problem in shift towards Nazi-esque, fascist policies...

The masses really need a lot of guidance....I'm all for mentoring as Alex Collier described, it would do humanity wonders!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:06 PM   #49
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
What I'd like to know is why the website is called Canada Free Press. It's all US news, US sources, US information, that I noticed. It makes me think. For the record, mntruthseeker, in case you think I may have meant the birth certificate story was incorrect or false, no. I just thought the whole website was pap. I'm sure it's all true.

Wayne Madsen was saying too that there may be a political agenda and funding behind the the birth certificate 'truth movement,' like GOP dirty tricks, Mossad, Clinton, who-knows.

Feud between Emanuel and Netanyahu heats up
By Wayne Madsen - Aug 5, 2009, 00:22
Online Journal Contributing Writer
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publ...cle_4983.shtml

Birth Certificates, Passports, and Obama’s Lack of Support for Israel: Dots May Be Connecting
VIDEO INTERVIEW - Madsen: Netanyahu Backs Birthers (4:58 min)
http://james4america.wordpress.com/2...be-connecting/

I meant no disrespect to you. I just say that the paper is not false.

Wayne Madsen is not someone I will depend on to tell me the truth.

They tried to warn us during the election regarding the special visitor they had from Obama's campaign last year and nobody believed them then either. I expect to see these stories coming from an independent source rather then the regular press or media.

I know for a fact that Obama is not legal. Why else spend 2 million to cover the story up. The African Independent Press was warned not to let the story leak.

You say Obama has a lack of support for Israel ? To me thats good......Why would anyone have respect for them ? They are killers. I didnt see that though as he is sending more troops off to Afghanistan or are they for us, who really knows ? All my life I seen this story play out and it was all a big lie. I know they all work together..........China, Russia, Germany, China etc.

This story is about treason and if we let Obama use the military to arrest American citizens then we are all screwed.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 12-04-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:15 PM   #50
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"Headed now"? We've been a Nazi fascist regime ever since Bush stole the 2000 election! Bush and Cheney finalized the deal, this is already a fascist country because corporations have been taking over for the last three decades. Bush Sr and Reagan began many fascist policies including deregulation, tax cuts to corporations/wealthy, massive military build-up, cuts in education, nationalism and all the while our civll rights were being chipped away at one by one.Clinton did away with Glass Seagull and created NAFTA. The rich were getting richer and the poor getting poorer while Wall Street slowly took over the finances of the country, driving wages down and now they're putting the final nails in the coffin of the middle class thru unemployment and foreclosures.

Your right the entire government needs to be tossed out, they're all corrupted by money. Obama is a symptom of the problem...just another hit man appointed to the job by his boss's. Exposing the controllers for who and what they is part of the solution...

The Bush crime family had very close ties to the Nazi's, do your homework on Prescott Bush...GW's grandpappy hung out with Nazi's during WWII,
terms like the Homeland Security is a Nazi term. The Bush's are a huge part of the problem in shift towards Nazi-esque, fascist policies...

The masses really need a lot of guidance....I'm all for mentoring as Alex Collier described, it would do humanity wonders!
Yes, I understand all of this................My homework has been done a long time ago....................I know who prescott bush was. I didnt go there because this is about Obama.

I also know that getting rid of just Obama wouldnt change a thing........

We need to ger rid of many, if not all of them They all have their own agenda and its not with us in mind.