Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 11:54 PM   #26
ordinaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Simple Plan For Our Avalon Family (please read)

Hi Puppet
Yes, action rather than talk is neccessary. I don't how it works in the States but in the UK the way round is syndication. The real question is how do we massage the conventional media into listening to our story. This is my suggestion:
Design your early articles to match the topics of the day and add just a little controversy bit by bit. Seek a content deal with the locals and once youre in... youre in.
Match your articles with a web site of the same name and use professional marketing tools like www.getresponse.com to grow a subscriber base. Use your subscribers to drive comments into the papers.This will drive demand for your articles and keep you syndicated.
In terms of personal recruitment, yes, you'll see "that look" in most peoples eyes and when you do, don't waste your time. Unfortunately you will have to ignore that person, they will have to wait to awaken. For me, the key opening question is... "Don't you think there is something wrong with this planet". The response you receive will tell you immediately whether you are wasting your time or not. If you get an encouraging response... take it slowly. Too much info too soon could blow a persons mind. Think how you woke up. Think about how much effort went into the formation of freemasonary, religions etc.
I am about to launch the concept in the UK (about two weeks away) If you would like a sneek preview got to http://diaryofanordinaryman.com. The new site will have a lot more content and will focus on the news of the day and a translation of what is really going on.

Best Wishes

Ordinary man
ordinaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:58 PM   #27
ordinaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Peacelovinman

See my post to puppet. The UK strikes back!!!!

Cheers

Ordinary man
ordinaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:03 AM   #28
Kathleen

A most excellent idea. I like it!

Most Americans, believe it or not, do NOT know that the Federal Reserve is NOT a government entity. That would be the first eye opener.

Has anyone read The Creature From Jekyll Island by G Edward Griffin? It's about the most "in your face "scam of all time...the creation of the Federal Reserve.

Count me in, please.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:21 AM   #29
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

I have not read that boook. Is it available for download or to buy?
Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:54 AM   #30
Big A
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
If Ron Paul can get up on a dais on national television while surrounded by NWO types and speak the truth about the world without anyone listening, what makes you think an article in a newspaper would make a difference?
isnt that the truth, just goes to show how asleep we are. people will wake up on the day when the dollar gets imploded
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:34 AM   #31
Kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet View Post
I have not read that boook. Is it available for download or to buy?
If you can't find it at your local library, Amazon has it:

Here is a download, mp3 format.

Last edited by Kathleen; 09-18-2008 at 03:39 AM. Reason: insert url
Old 09-18-2008, 03:45 AM   #32
indakaz
Avalon Senior Member

I am in the beginning stages of launching an alternative media network called islandonlinenews that will start on youtube and move to it's own site, the fed thing will be one of my first stories and I would welcome any other stories that you all feel would be urgent, valuable or relevent.
indakaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:46 AM   #33
indakaz
Avalon Senior Member

here is some research I've completed, in some banks they have a little stand with papers on it called "to help pass the time" it is filled with trivialities and useless info, sometimes I print out a bunnch of these and switch it in the banks so people read it in line. here it is

TO HELP THE TIME PASS...#7

"The bank hath benefit of interest on all moneys which it creates out of nothing."
William Paterson, founder of the Bank of England in 1694, then a privately owned bank.

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."
Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies." Thomas Jefferson, US President 1801-9.

Fractional-reserve banking refers to the common banking practice of issuing more money than the bank holds as reserves. Banks in modern economies typically loan their customers many times the sum of the cash reserves that they hold.

The federal reserve system virtually controls the nations monetary system, yet it is accountable to no one. It has no budget, it is subject to no audit, and no congressional
committee knows of, or can truly supervise its operations.

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is the absolute master of all industry and commerce" James Garfeild

"Money is a new form of slavery, and distinguishable from the old simply by the fact that it is impersonal - that there is no human
relation between master and slave"

Throughout history governments have coined and printed their own money, based on actual supply of whatever commodity was backing the money, such as gold or silver. This is what standardization is all about. A five-dollar bill, for example, would be worth five dollars of gold. Of course, the problem is that they removed that standard years ago and now they can print all kinds of dollar bills that have no standard value. Falsity sets in when actual gold, as in gold coins, is no longer used as a currency and paper money replaces it. The paper money does not fairly represent the value of the actual reserved gold. The result of this is artificial inflation and manipulation because the currency is not real. This inflation can set off multitudes of reactions in the value of goods: changes in the value of your savings and the money you earn, etc.
Then add to this the widespread ignorance and confusion regarding tax laws, and you have a system designed to keep people under control or bewilderment. In a letter to Thomas Jefferson in 1787, John Adams wrote, "All perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arise not from defects in the Constitution, nor from want of honor and virtue so much as from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation." In other words, a dishonest money system is the basis of many of the economic and even social problems in America. Money can either build or destroy a nation. If a money system is honest, all people can prosper. A dishonest system, however, enriches a few at the cost of many.
"The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests." The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863.
To give a very simple example, which was also told to me, centuries ago in some townships people stored their gold in the goldsmith’s vault for a fee, in which case, they would get a receipt for their gold. Afterwards, people would exchange these receipts among themselves as a money substitute for commodities or services. They could redeem the receipts for the gold. However, only a small amount of the gold was ever reclaimed, allowing the goldsmith to issue receipts for more gold than he had. So some receipts did not represent anything. In fact, he could use some receipts himself to make purchases or to lend at interest and yet take title to property as collateral. In this way, the increase in fraudulent receipts decreased the value of legitimate receipts. By manipulating the number of receipts in circulation, the wealth and prosperity of the community were quietly confiscated by the goldsmith without anyone knowing.
By reducing the number of receipts and money in circulation, the goldsmith could cause a depression in which he could increase his wealth at the expense of others. However, by increasing the number of receipts he could stimulate the economy and bring prosperity into the community. In this way, we can see that any money substitute like paper currency is honest only when it accurately represents real money. But when people use paper instead of real money, the seeds of corruption can enter the system.
America’s economic problems are based on this practice of issuing notes that are not accurately backed by gold. This is standard practice in the banking industry that is based on the modern day goldsmith known as The Federal Reserve and their Federal Reserve Notes. Remember, a Note is an I.O.U., or debt. Paying a debt with another debt is not possible. A debt must be paid with something of value, like gold or silver. Thus, the name "Federal Reserve Note" is, in fact, a fraudulent name since it is not what it claims to be--an accurate representation of a certain amount of gold.
There are only two actual economic systems: One is barter and the other is credit. Barter is simply the exchange of items that have equal value. The use of gold or silver coins is a barter system. Other items that have been used for exchange have included cows, salt, tea, tobacco, and opium. But money by itself does not exist: It must be something of value or an honest representation of something of value. However, credit is not tangible; it cannot be measured. It is only an idea represented by bookkeeping entries. Wealth is produced through labor in exchange for value or in making useable products that have exchange value in the marketplace. You do not find this with credit, except for the amount of money that becomes owed.
Bookkeeping tactics can then manipulate and adjust the value of such credit to suit whatever the plans are of those who control it. On page twelve of Keeping Our Money Healthy, published by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, it states, "The Federal Reserve system works only with credit." But credit is not wealth.
This state of affairs started 200 years ago when Amschel Rothschild (1743-1812) established a principle that the economic and political systems of nations would not be controlled by the citizens but by the bankers, for the bankers. This came about by a carefully planned series of political and economic maneuvers that gradually established a " Central Bank" in every country. This, in effect, allows those involved in this Central Bank system to gain control over the economy of the world. Many people think that the strategy of these power elite bankers is to establish a single world government over which they have complete control. If such would become the case, then politicians, leaders, and people in general, would all be controlled by the policy decisions of these bankers, not by governments. Even nowadays governments are often influenced by the economic decisions made by these bankers.
These central banks have the authority to print money for whatever country in which they are established. It is these banks from which governments borrow money to pay for debts to continue their operation. Thus, printed money is debt money. It has no intrinsic value since they do not base it on gold. It is printed to further the borrowing by the government. This propels a false economy in which everything, even the government, operates on credit, which is debt. And the larger the debt, the shakier everything becomes. So, yes, presently the Federal Government of the U. S. is practically bankrupt, so it keeps borrowing money from the Central Bank, known as the Federal Reserve Bank. And now the national debt is over 8 and one-half trillion dollars (at the time of this writing, as of January 1, 2007), which the government owes to the Federal Reserve Bank and other member institutions. This also means that in a country of over 300,500,000 people, every U. S. citizen owes over $28,000 as their contribution to help pay off this debt. Most of this debt is interest that multiplies on a daily basis that the government, or rather the American taxpayers, are supposed to pay back to the Federal Reserve Bank. To pay back such a debt is most difficult. Thus, policy decisions by the Federal Reserve regarding the national debt can send waves of changes throughout the country at any given time. So we can see how this government must consider the dictates of the Federal Reserve Bank, which operates more like a privately owned and operated organization of international bankers than an agency of the government, since that is exactly what it is.

Please do not report this message to bank employees or officials. We the authors are simply concerned with the well being of society in general and
the honest rights and freedoms of the average citizen and not the dishonest interests of the international bankers and world power elite.
indakaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:15 PM   #34
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

For those of you interested in the work of G Edward Griffin, check out www.freedom-force.org. I joined some months back and have met some amazing folks, many who are trying to get the world out to people about the reality of what's going on in the world.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote