Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-01-2008, 11:02 AM   #101
Seven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

I feel somethings coming down ... sore throat and a slight dis comfort ...
So I start to use mms again ...

Last edited by Seven; 11-01-2008 at 11:13 AM.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:10 AM   #102
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
As is typical of all advertised detoxifying herbs and methods, diarrhea is one of the desired outcomes. You know you're in the detoxifying stage when your intestines want to expel whatever was undesirable. Diaper Up. Be happy. It might last two to four days. Get ready. Usually it happens at the 7 to 9 MMS drop level. But your biochemistry is unique to you. You don't know the scope of accumulated toxin-buildup in your body. Therefore, "urgent elimination" could begin at the two drop level. Nausea, however, usually occurs later.
Yep thats when it hit me
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:20 AM   #103
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

ok, thanks for good info, i m still waiting for my mms to come, i was ordering from this link

http://www.miracle-mineral-supplemen...upplement.html

does anyone know if this is a good product?

it was strange, i thougt i was banned in canada, but i saw out of the firm on my mail that this was canadian firm.....does anyone know how they can shipt this if it is not leagal in canada anymore? or was tyhis mabye not true???

hehe....i hope u tell this is good product, i m so looking forward to get it, afterreading a lot intresting stuff on other forums.....and i hope it will turn my clock 15 years back.....hehe.....

anyway i will keep you informed....sooooo ecxited about this...because i know that vaccine was the reason for my "crack" 25 years ago.....and i m claiming my full energy back....it never became 100% after severe vaccine reaction.....
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:52 PM   #104
motov
Avalon Senior Member

hey... just orderd some MMS and are realy exited... got many problems to atend to, so i have experimented for years with all kinds of stuff but nothing really dose the trick, done heavy doses on h2o2 and got some posetive efects but it tast like s*** so im realy looking forward to MMS... ill give updates on my progress when i have it...
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:29 PM   #105
cugata

The best way to get rid of all the deseases we are exposed today is going back to the pre-1940 nutrition way. Read Brian Peskin's "The hidden story of cancer" available at http://www.brianpeskin.com/ . Also Essiac, info available at http://www.essiacinfo.org/ will bring you to a new level of health.

The first step I took. Get rid of trash food because that is one of the tools the new order is using to kill 2 billion humans.

Good luck !!!

Ed
Old 11-01-2008, 02:07 PM   #106
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Swanny, I see you skipped the red pill as well
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #107
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

@AGN: Alice, that's the stuff girl. (You are a girl are you?)
Old 11-01-2008, 06:27 PM   #108
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Yea the red pill has gone down the hatch and out the other end now, still chasing the rabbit though

Not going to take my dose tonite as I'm out on the beer and don't want to risk any accidents, took a 1000 Vit C tablet earlier as well
Old 11-01-2008, 06:37 PM   #109
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
UPDATE :

I decided I could probably handle jumping from 11 drops to the 15 drop dose twice a day. I took the 15 drops tonight and am totally fine.

I can't stress enough how having a meal 20-30 minutes before the dose really helps.
Please remember that taking the MMS with food will diminish the effect of it. The goal is to receive as much benefit as possible from the MMS. Taking on an empty stomach will increase the effectiveness of it. Do not attempt to diminish nausea by eating before hand, reduce dosage if nausea occurs.

Please also refer to the Nausea post #66 page 3 at: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...?t=4781&page=3

Quote:
But your biochemistry is unique to you. You don't know the scope of accumulated toxin-buildup in your body. Therefore, "urgent elimination" could begin at the two drop level. Nausea, however, usually occurs later.

A few aggressive people have called who felt invincible and who started with five drops and moved up three drops each day. Some people notice no effects of any kind and imagine that "nothing's happening - it's not working" so they leap ahead. How soon the proud are fallen. At low levels pathogens ARE being executed. The elimination systems easily handle the small amount of debris so you imagine nothing's happening.

Eventually there will be nausea, and even throwing up for these aggressive people. Maybe they're the type of people who never took doctor's orders seriously. Nausea may be disabling in some cases. You may be unable to go to work, for example. For not understanding the nature of the progression, nausea is sometimes the moment of turning back, of wanting to quit, or giving up.
Quote:
You can watch carefully at the 7 to 10 drop levels to sense whether you should place more hours between doses, or possibly back down one drop for a few days. Notice that you will get past the nausea stage somewhere along the ramp to the 15 drop level. Diarrhea will cease and nausea will cease unless the gas encounters another large swath of pathogens somewhere else in your body.

Glands have the least blood supply - lymph, breast, prostate, thyroid so MMS may get there last. Some poisons cling to nerve cells and may be among the last to yield to the ClO2 gas. Fungus under toe nails may be among the last to crumble and depart.
FREE DownloadDownload of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book at authorized website below:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost shipping rates, including worldwide.

~ Click on ABOUT MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download and more information regarding the use of MMS.

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

Please see many more previous and future posts by peaceandlove starting at page #2 regarding protocols.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-27-2008 at 06:31 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:21 PM   #110
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
@AGN: Alice, that's the stuff girl. (You are a girl are you?)

si....i m girl....but u meant that i ve ordered the right brand of mms???..i followed your link....hehe
Old 11-01-2008, 09:15 PM   #111
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, Im a friend of Swanny, Im type 1 diabetic and have been taking MMS for four days.
Im Up to 7 drops.
First couple of days my thyroids were painfull buts thats gone.
Now im getting stabbing pains (left kidney,head,ears and eyes),nothing I cant handle.
Best thing is in between the detoxing I feel more alive as if my lungs feel cleaner and making better use of oxygen.
Looking forwards to seeing what will happen in a week or two

Last edited by flynt144; 11-01-2008 at 10:00 PM.
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:26 PM   #112
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

MMS is a NO BRAINER ..... since the article about MMS ran in http://www.spiritofmaat.com/may08/ issue in May, I've come to know dozen of close friends who all jumped on this.

My family and I also have been taking the Chlorine Dioxide since early June.

WOW its a no brainer once you understand the science. Your body is mostly water and the MMS goes in and kills Dis Ease like nothing else. It knocked out a foot fungus within me and i'm also getting excellent results on my candida. We also give it to our 5 yr old whenever she has the sniffles and it almost always knocks out early signs of colds.

I started with the one drop then jump up to 3 then 5, 8, 12 & 15 which is what i take each night before bed.

Now my partner she started at 1 and worked her way up to 30 drops a day, 15 in the morning and 15 at night.

Its best to take after you eat or right before bed for it seems to help you sleep sounder.

I know many people who got sick but you just back down a few drops. I can really only take it before bed for it tends to wack me out if i take it during the day and i have a very physical job so taking before bed is best for me.

For $20 you can get about a years worth. Now we just recieved a report that the FDA is trying to ban this here in the states too, so i recommend you stock up. For about $100 you can get almost a lifetime supply of the sodium cloride ... all you then need is citric acid a.k.a lemons etc....

I recommend you just get Jim Humbles book or Video ....and plus there is plenty on YouTUbe about it.

THE BEST IS TO DRINK IT WITH GRAPE CONCENTRATE ...... you can't taste it at all.

Also for people dealing with cancer, aids etc..... it might take a while BUT BE PATIENT .... it really works. I've seen 2 Aids victums .... reverse dramatically their illness, to the point where they do not take any other meds. WOW and just for $20 ....

PLEASE FOLKS do your homework on this one ..... ITS A NO BRAINER!!

To a Rise in Consciouness
with much,
love, light and laughter
SC

Last edited by Sir-Chi; 11-01-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Sir-Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:22 PM   #113
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
UPDATE :

I decided I could probably handle jumping from 11 drops to the 15 drop dose twice a day. I took the 15 drops tonight and am totally fine.

I can't stress enough how having a meal 20-30 minutes before the dose really helps.
Please remember that taking the MMS with food will diminish the effect of it. The goal is to receive as much benefit as possible from the MMS. Taking on an empty stomach will increase the effectiveness of it. Attempting to diminish nausea by eating before hand, also diminishes the effectiveness, reduce dosage if nausea occurs.

Please also refer to the Nausea post #66 page 3 at: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...?t=4781&page=3

Quote:
INFORMATION from MMS Site: But your biochemistry is unique to you.You don't know the scope of accumulated toxin-buildup in your body. Therefore, "urgent elimination" could begin at the two drop level. Nausea, however, usually occurs later. A few aggressive people have called who felt invincible and who started with five drops and moved up three drops each day. Some people notice no effects of any kind and imagine that "nothing's happening - it's not working" so they leap ahead. How soon the proud are fallen. At low levels pathogens ARE being executed. The elimination systems easily handle the small amount of debris so you imagine nothing's happening.

Eventually there will be nausea, and even throwing up for these aggressive people. Maybe they're the type of people who never took doctor's orders seriously. Nausea may be disabling in some cases.
Authorized Jim Humble MMS Professional Website:
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

Please see past and future posts for quick reference to protocol and FAQ.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 07:04 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:50 AM   #114
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

peaceandlove stated the following....

Please remember that taking the MMS with food will diminish the effect of it. The goal is to receive as much benefit as possible from the MMS. Taking on an empty stomach will increase the effectiveness of it. Attempting to diminish nausea by eating before hand, also diminishes the effectiveness, reduce dosage if nausea occurs.

My question is....
What is the logic behind the statement that
"taking the MMS with food will diminish the effect?"

I disagree as I see it working on me.
If you can prove me wrong i'll be happy to look further at this claim of yours.

Please tell us where this information came from and where we may find it.

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-02-2008 at 04:12 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:11 AM   #115
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My question is....
What is the logic behind the statement that
"taking the MMS with food will diminish the effect?"

I disagree as I see it working on me.
If you can prove me wrong i'll be happy to look further at this claim of yours.

Please tell us where this information came from and where we may find it.
Blessings Ampgod,

It is never my intention to prove anyone right or wrong. This is not MY claim, but information gleaned from reading MMS websites and from what I have experienced.

I was hoping when I posted this information, which is only quoted (please notice quote marks on my posts) from MMS websites, you would not think it was directed at or demeaned you in anyway. You are not the only one I noticed that chooses to take their MMS solution with food.

As you may have read some people don't like to be bothered with reading directions, and if I can help anyone avert herx reactions, as I have experienced, then I did my job.

Perhaps I posted too hastily and probably should have spent more time, as I am doing now, explaining why. I did, however, spend well over 50 hours researching websites and reading about MMS before I even started and many hours since as it is my desire to share and help others in any way possible.

My concern was only that people may feel they can bump up their dosage as they see you do. If they do that on an empty stomach they may not have a very good day. I realize that, (from reading your posts you have a very good diet and I admire that) for yourself, by quickly increasing the dosage, this may not happen. I have also noticed from reading your different posts on different threads that you are a very intelligent person and I appreciate and respect your knowledge and perspective on diet, life, spirituality and politics. Not all people eat as well as you do and not all people have the same constitution.

Detoxing is as different and unique as each individual is.

You can search Google: mms empty stomach and find a number of sites

Quote:
Empty or Full Stomach?

Jim says people are finding that taking it on an empty stomach is more efficient. An empty stomach maintains an acid condition that is just right for maintaining the chlorine dioxide.

You may find you can use fewer drops if taking on an empty stomach.

Vitamin C?

Take your MMS in the morning on an empty stomach and about 4 hours later, take your vitamin C.

Can’t Handle the taste? Some Suggestions:

Sip it over 2 hours. This helps your body take it in in steps also.
Mix with 1 teaspoon fructose when you add the water, it nearly completely masks the taste.
Use fresh apple cider with no preservatives or added Vitamin C or added ascorbic acid.
REGARDING VITAMIN C: You may notice when searching different sites, that some say when taking Vitamin C to wait 2 hours, some 3 hours, some even 4 hours away from the MMS.

Here is another one from: http://www.mmslymecure.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2
Discussions on MMS

Quote:
How to improve the potency of MMS in my opinion:
1. Don't use Juices you don't need to use juice at lower doses when you do the 2 hour dosing procedure recommended for Lymie's (1 to 6 drops of MMS) just add distilled water instead. It really doesn't taste that bad.

2. USE CITRIC ACID. Humble says in his book that he has measured the amount of Chlorine Dioxide when using the Citric Acid 10% solution and he says that there is much more Chlorine Dioxide when Citric Acid 10% is used, compared to using the Lemon, Lime or Vinegar. Citric Acid isn't always available everywhere so he lists those other activators as less potent options.

3. Take away from Vitamin C. No C for 3 hours before and 3 hours after dosing MMS. This may also apply to other antioxidants as well. So I personally would dose in the morning with my MMS, take it throughout the day and then late at night take my antioxidants. Humble by the way thinks that only vitamin C is the problem not necessarily other antioxidants but we cant be sure of that.

4. Empty stomach or Full? In spite of what Humble says in order to counter potential nausea he recommends taking MMS with food. I don't believe MMS could or should be used with food in the stomach. It's an oxidizer plain and simple. If you have food in your stomach it may just start oxidizing your food instead of pathogens within the body. Enzymes during digestion might also be acting on the chlorine dioxide to break it down as well within the GI.
godlikeproductions.com/forum

Quote:
Re: Breakthrough! MMS The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century Quote

Jim says an empty stomach is best but is not necessary. This is a decision he has only recently come to.
So all the work MMS has done in the past with folks generally has not been on an empty stomach. If you have been eating before taking it and now want to do it on an empty stomach you better cut your dosage way back.

Distilled water would be your best choice, You want something very pure, very clean so the power of the medicine is not wasted on oxidizing stuff that's in the water.

So what I am reading into these testimonials, directions and proposed biological knowledge is that if you take the same dosage of MMS after a meal one day and then on an empty stomach the next day, you may have completely different reactions. If you are taking with food in your stomach then you may have to go to a higher level than 15 drops to achieve the full detoxifying benefit intended by the protocol of taking it on an empty stomach.

I have also in the last two months had different reactions with the same dosage on a completely empty stomach compared to taking it within an hour or two of eating either before or after the MMS.

It is my intent through the comprehensive information I have posted on this thread to inform people, in the quickest way, as to the safest usage of 'Professional Grade' MMS as provided at http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing[/COLOR] Ships worldwide.

Please see past and future post for more quick information.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 07:03 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:46 AM   #116
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Good work PEACEANDLOVE

Found some info from Jim Humbles Book.

I just found a part in his book 3rd Edition. Page 141. Underlined.
"PLEASE NOTE: normally healthy people can take these drops without nausea, especially after a meal."

Then 3rd paragraph down....
"Sometimes even sick people do not experience nausea when taking MMS, but do not be surprised when people get sick or have nausea,or diarrhea, or even vomit after taking a few drops of MMS. Try to take it or give it immediatly after a meal. etc."

So there is the answer.
If you have trouble with nausea take after meal. (No vitamin C)
NOTE: as written above if you stop taking after a meal cut back on dose. (thanks for this info)

*On the web I got mixed info on this.
*But the above quotes are straight from his book.

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-02-2008 at 07:17 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:59 PM   #117
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Link to MMS suppliers world wide
http://www.miraclemineral.org/suppliers.php
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:54 PM   #118
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

I take a regular dose of 5 drops on an empty stomach and then have breakfast..
Works fine for me.

Citric acid can be obtained everywhere: Don't go to the chemist but to a store where they sell stuff for wine making.
Citric-acid is used in many things from homemade lemonade to de-calcifying your coffee-machine.
It is used in winemaking and it also is a very important part of your metabolism.
You couldn't live without it and even if you would swollow a pound you wouldn't even get sick.
Try buying citric acid on-line.
Here in Europe there are many ways to get it and it is very cheap as well.
And I must say: The results with citric-acid are the best.

And as I said: Try to de-calcify your coffeemachine with it or your watercooker.
You will be surprised because they will be as new.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:06 PM   #119
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
And as I said: Try to de-calcify your coffeemachine with it or your watercooker.
You will be surprised because they will be as new.
Thx for that will get some citric acid.
What's a watercooker?? Do you mean kettle?

Great link Flynt
Old 11-02-2008, 03:32 PM   #120
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Thx for that will get some citric acid.
What's a watercooker?? Do you mean kettle?

Great link Flynt
Your kettle as well.
I mean an electric waterboiler, pardon my english
Poor water in, plug in and it starts boiling
Old 11-02-2008, 03:41 PM   #121
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Quote:
As is typical of all advertised detoxifying herbs and methods, diarrhea is one of the desired outcomes. You know you're in the detoxifying stage when your intestines want to expel whatever was undesirable. Diaper Up. Be happy. It might last two to four days. Get ready. Usually it happens at the 7 to 9 MMS drop level. But your biochemistry is unique to you. You don't know the scope of accumulated toxin-buildup in your body. Therefore, "urgent elimination" could begin at the two drop level. Nausea, however, usually occurs later.
Yep thats when it hit me
Ditto here!

Right at 8 drops.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:57 PM   #122
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

UPDATE :

Date: November 3, 2008
Illness: Herpes Simplex (occasionally appears on lips as tiny blisters)
Current Dose: 15 Drops twice a day.

I have been eating Oatmeal just before the doses.
I sometimes just have about 5 spoonfuls and minutes later take the MMS.
I have not had any nausea or vomiting.
Although, sometimes I do get a bit tired and rest for a hour or two.

I will continue my journey forward while updating in this thread.

Live Love and Seek Truth,
Ampgod
Old 11-03-2008, 08:25 PM   #123
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I had 9 drops this morning but had a dodgy stomach all day so back down to 8 this evening, felling a bit rough and am looking forward to this part passing.
I guess it has a lot of work to do in my belly..
Old 11-03-2008, 11:34 PM   #124
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

bu-hu my mms did not come today, over a week shipping from canada to norway???? so slow....how i hate slow stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 04:57 PM   #125
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
bu-hu my mms did not come today, over a week shipping from canada to norway???? so slow....how i hate slow stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i orded mine from london friday..havent got it yet but think its right around the corner..... im in Haugesund by the way..
motov is offline   Reply With Quote