Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-10-2009, 12:01 AM   #26
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DMT should i try it? ***I THINK DMT THREADS HAVE A PLACE IN SPIRITUALITY - Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Well actually it can be bad for you....

If you take-in or digest a substance that is naturally produced within the body, especially a hormone substance, you are actually conditioning your body to DECREISE its own production of that natural substance, that is the bodies way of LEVELING OUT what the body feel is an INBALANCE or UNBALANCE (to much of) of a substance especially a hormone-substance, the best way to understand this is the old Body-Builder dilemma - they eat testosterone to get big fast but in the long run they become WEAK WOMEN their nuts shrinks to the size of raisins, imagine what this DMT will do to your Pineal-gland on a long term basis - you will become a DUMB-ASS !!!!
Your Pineal-gland shrivels up as you get older anyway, without the use of DMT. It's pretty much done-for after your twenty's or so.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:12 AM   #27
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DMT should i try it? ***I THINK DMT THREADS HAVE A PLACE IN SPIRITUALITY - Simon

I think the long and short of using drugs for enlightenment is that it works for some. But not all. If only 1% have a bad trip, then that is too many. Also, I'd bet that more than 99% DO NOT become awakened. Yogananda's Hindu Monestery in Los Angeles said the use of psychedelics uses up our good karma. No matter how much good karma you have you can burn it all out on using psychedelics. This is why I DO NOT recommend its use.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:44 AM   #28
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Voltron: It is a choice. In an ideal world everyone would have access to true information that would inform that choice, and then each person could be cut loose to make that choice for themselves - in freedom.

We don't live in that world. We live in a world of lies, deception and tricksters - it is not the drugs that are the problem.

If you knew exactly what a drug did, instead of hearsay and speculation, then you could make an informed choice - and who could argue with that?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:14 AM   #29
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
I think the long and short of using drugs for enlightenment is that it works for some. But not all. If only 1% have a bad trip, then that is too many. Also, I'd bet that more than 99% DO NOT become awakened. Yogananda's Hindu Monestery in Los Angeles said the use of psychedelics uses up our good karma. No matter how much good karma you have you can burn it all out on using psychedelics. This is why I DO NOT recommend its use.
All drugs are TOOLS. And thats that! Make of it what you will but none less it's just a tool. They are the most powerful tools we have - tools for our mind-body.

What if creation knows that there is a potential to have society loose complete understanding of the true nature of things (not hard to believe), and needs to put in safeguards just for this reason. You can find psychedelics all over and all are naturally occurring in some way. If one does not recieve enlightment then one of two things: One does not need enlightenment, or one is not experienced or knowledgeable enough to use the tool. You would not let one fly a plane with out instruction would you? Where are the shaman schools? There are none, so most people have no clue.

Last edited by Machinamentum; 12-10-2009 at 01:34 AM.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote