Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 03-26-2009, 01:16 AM   #26
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Alex Jones A Zionist?…Controversy Swirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I understand what you are saying, and I appreciate your intent.

And intent is an important point. If I look at Alex Jones, I see a guy who is passionate about pulling aside the curtain so the fake wizard is shown for what he is.

On a higher consciousness level, yes, he is causing a manifestation of the evils he points out to perpetuate, in a way, by focusing attention on them. And people functioning on higher consciousness levels don't really need that.

But what about the people who are not yet up to that level of awareness. They may need a bit more oomph to get them to start investigating some more. That's what I see Alex doing.

I don't see him working for the "other side", but I do see him as solidly immersed in the "sides" game.

We're all here on this planet at this time to do some work in whatever area we need to personally on the broader area of polarity/duality. Graduates of this general lesson will not be found in this game.

So if Alex Jones gets your dander up, then ask yourself what you have encountered which needs some work, and offer him a silent thanks for being the catalyst.

What I try to determine, is whether the person is intending empowerment, or disempowerment. Freedom or slavery.
I couldn't have said it any better.

I too think he is a bit abrasive now and then, but I think that's just his personality. He gets worked up when he sees things going wrong and it comes out filled with frustration.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:01 AM   #27
Rainchild
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with John Lear when he said: "isreal had nothing to do with 9/11".
Rainchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:24 AM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainchild View Post
I agree with John Lear when he said: "isreal had nothing to do with 9/11".
Do you agree with John Lear when he links Mossad to the John Kennedy assassination?

I keep getting the feeling that a lot of the assassinations and terrorism are multi-national in nature...perhaps involving several layers of compartmentalization. Using 9/11 as an example: One group may have ordered the attacks. Another group may have planned the attacks. Another group may have arranged for the simultaneous war games. Another group may have arranged for, and carried out the hijackings. Another group may have arranged for, and piloted(perhaps remotely) whatever actually hit the targets. Another group may have arranged for, and carried out, the controlled demolitions. Another group may have arranged for press coordination and manipulation. While another group may have handled the cover-up. Each of these groups(including the planners-which may have been compartmentalized also) may have had no knowledge of the ultimate cumulative result. All of the above may have involved several different nations...perhaps including the alien nation. Just speculation.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-29-2009 at 02:38 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:23 AM   #29
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones is telling the truth, HOWEVER, he is working for the Illuminati and is part of the conspiracy against us, by their use of the Fifth Column. Jones, Naomi Wolf, Michael Jones and Ron Paul are working for the Illuminati in very clever ways....and operation. These people at the top are very smart when it comes to tricking the people Its their business. Be careful with these truth prophets. They creating what they want.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:24 PM   #30
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Alex Jones is telling the truth, HOWEVER, he is working for the Illuminati and is part of the conspiracy against us, by their use of the Fifth Column. Jones, Naomi Wolf, Michael Jones and Ron Paul are working for the Illuminati in very clever ways....and operation. These people at the top are very smart when it comes to tricking the people Its their business. Be careful with these truth prophets. They creating what they want.
This is a very important statement. Listen carefully, diversify your sources of information and always be skeptical. With all that is going on, it is getting harder and harder to know where the truth lies and how many different agendas are at play.

Last edited by burgundia; 03-30-2009 at 12:46 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:33 PM   #31
lawlessline

Maybe one should just watch the wirl wind rather than trying to slay it. He can be very over zealous at times, but that maybe his lack of elloquence. all agendas will fall by the wayside when the time comes, only truth will be left standing for all to see.

Just don't get swept in. Sorry I didn't remember to quote the person here but they said you should feel the walls and be sand beneath your feet. Sounds good to me.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:54 PM   #32
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dominic: Alex Jones is telling the truth, HOWEVER, he is working for the Illuminati and is part of the conspiracy against us, by their use of the Fifth Column. Jones, Naomi Wolf, Michael Jones and Ron Paul are working for the Illuminati in very clever ways....and operation. These people at the top are very smart when it comes to tricking the people Its their business. Be careful with these truth prophets. They are creating what they want.

Response by Burgundia: This is a very important statement. Listen carefully, diversify your sources of information and always be sceptical. With all that is going on, it is getting harder and harder to know where the truth lies and how many different agendas are at play.

My response: I think that having a very wide variety of sources is the key. Don't get hooked into following one prophet or one group. Also, don't just study one subject. A lot of this stuff covers a lot of seemingly unrelated topics. Take a break as often as you need to...or even stop digging! Constant exposure to conspiracies and alien theories can wear a person down. A lot of the material can be upsetting, disillusioning, angering, frightening, etc, etc. Overall, I'm hoping we can avoid Civil War II, World War III, and Reich IV. I'm thinking that getting informed...without getting mad or scared...will get us through the current mess. I am skeptical that Alex Jones, Naomi Wolf, and Ron Paul are in cahoots with the bad-guys. They could potentially be manipulated, blackmailed, corrupted, etc...but I think these people are doing serious damage to the Old World Disorder Reptilian Theocracy.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-29-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:11 PM   #33
Myplanet2
In The Mists

This is an excellent time to work to improve ones quality of discernment.

We're sitting smack dab (nod to Chuck Norris) in the middle of the overlapping intersection between paradigms. And I don't mean the mini micro memes within cultures. I mean the Macro paradigm of a universal flavour.

The current dying paradigm has the character of polarization. That's what this has been all about for a very long time.

We're all (every single one of us without exception IMHO) here on classroom earth at this point in time as it is linearly expressed, to resolve the issue of dealing with polarity.

It's understandable that things are stepping up right now, because time is running out at an exponentially accelerating pace, and our host is feeling the effects of the old paradigm enema she has received while suffering the labour pains of the anxious new paradigm already partially birthed. (sorry for the graphics, but....)

It's final exams time on classroom earth, and we're cramming like mad to prepare.

Polarity is about this OR that. The old paradigm is about this OR that. The new paradigm is more about this AND that. It's both. It's compromise. It's cooperation. It's compassion. It's unconditional love. It's understanding without judgement. It's acceptance. It's a lighthearted attitude. It's re-centering from the ego to the heart. From the mind (HMS in James speak) to the heart. From the thinking to the feeling. From "us and them" to simply "us" and ultimately "I".

The idea was to work out all of these things in an orderly manner over enough time that we could proceed comfortably in our progress. But that would have been too small a challenge, so we let it go until the last possible second and now we rush to integrate millenia worth of learning into a few short years while time speeds up towards the point of multi dimensional, non-linear expression as is the norm in the new paradigm.

What remains of our issues in polarity/duality, has the strongest manifestation now, than it's had for some long time. And confusion and doubt can set in because we're steeped in 3D while multi dimension reality is opening up for us on a daily basis. The two realities are completely incongruous. Oil and water.

The Illuminati, and hyper controlling government are impossible where we're headed. Well where some, and hopefully most of us are headed. We don't have to proceed to the next level of play if we're not ready. We can put ourselves "back a year" for failure to practice due diligence while in class in this "go round".

That said, this notion that Alex Jones and Ron Paul are part of the fifth column, secretly working to prolong our enslavement, is simply nonsense. They are simply part of the laxative, as opposed to the midwife. Both are needed, as you can't birth a new baby with a laxative, and I don't think any midwife would like to help birth a (fill in your own graphic).

Krishnamurti said (and correctly, I believe) that "we are the world, and the world is us".

There are no external conflicts. There are only manifestations of internal conflicts. All the evil doers in the world are our teachers right now.

We've hit the snooze button for so long now, that the pace needed to integrate and absorb what we came here to learn is truly daunting.

Of course, we can do it. There is literally nothing we can't do. There is nothing we can't be.

The only place conflict is possible, is within ourselves. And then we project it onto external situations. That's because looking requires some distance. We can't see what exists at the point we occupy. we must either "step" outside of our situation and examine it, or externalize our situation so we can examine it. And of course we can observe others externalizations, but they would simply never manifest for us, if we didn't have that situation as an issue ourselves.

There is no "them" doing anything to "us". There is simply "us" taking on different roles for the benefit of one anothers explorations into how to resolve polarity with love, compassion, non-judgement, and nothing but win-win.

Alex Jones isn't a "them". There is no them.

The more of us that come to grips with that, the smoother the transition.

But somebody has to sound the alarm so all us sleepy heads will notice it's final exam time.

Quote:
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:07 PM   #34
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There is no "them" doing anything to "us". There is simply "us" taking on different roles for the benefit of one anothers explorations into how to resolve polarity with love, compassion, non-judgement, and nothing but win-win.

Alex Jones isn't a "them". There is no them.

The more of us that come to grips with that, the smoother the transition.

But somebody has to sound the alarm so all us sleepy heads will notice it's final exam time.
I really appreciate your careful, insightful response here, Myplanet2. I have a friend who follows Alex Jones with a 'vengeance'. It makes me sad for him because he is so filled with fear and dread he can barely function and even his body is suffering immensely. Unfortunately, this dear person is not able to read well so he cannot research deeply into many different sources. He sees his only task to be the education of everyone he can reach (playing recordings of Jones on buses and other public places). I must love him for his passion and good intentions, and I see my task with him to continually strive to relieve some of his fear by offering, as simply as possible, some of the truth of our oneness that you offered here.

Thank you for your words,
JoyAnna
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:46 PM   #35
Myplanet2
In The Mists

You're welcome, JoyAnna. Glad to be of service.

It can be very destructive to immerse oneself in the type of stuff Alex Jones has taken it upon himself to expose, unless one has some way of processing ones feelings and thoughts about it. It will stir up issues, which can then cause upset and fear. If you then take a hard look at what it is that you actually are upset about, or fearful of, and come to terms with it while finding a heart based solution, then you've won and we've all won.

To me, it's a good sign when someone becomes mad, or afraid. It means they have the opportunity to address something within themselves which has been presented to them as a sort of lesson required on the road to a multi dimensional existence.

It's a bit of a sequence, while sequences are still applicable. first you encounter something which stirs up a formerly unconfronted issue. Then you need some means to deal with it.

Those of us who have a purpose to aid others on this journey can then follow this sequence, depending on needs. first provide an opportunity to bring an issue to view, then provide a means by which it can be discharged.

Guys like Alex Jones are the "issue bringers". There are hundreds of them, and they are very needed right now. But we have to watch they don't upset people who have no means by which they can deal with the painful emotions. That's where we can offer some help when asked.

I've noticed that even guys like Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, David Icke, Michael Tsarion and on and on, have expanded their focus to now include advice about the multi dimensional nature of this problem and are including some suggestions that personal issues brought to light need to be personally dealt with.

It's all good to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyAnna View Post
I really appreciate your careful, insightful response here, Myplanet2. I have a friend who follows Alex Jones with a 'vengeance'. It makes me sad for him because he is so filled with fear and dread he can barely function and even his body is suffering immensely. Unfortunately, this dear person is not able to read well so he cannot research deeply into many different sources. He sees his only task to be the education of everyone he can reach (playing recordings of Jones on buses and other public places). I must love him for his passion and good intentions, and I see my task with him to continually strive to relieve some of his fear by offering, as simply as possible, some of the truth of our oneness that you offered here.

Thank you for your words,
JoyAnna
Old 03-30-2009, 01:18 AM   #36
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Originally Posted by Dominic: Alex Jones is telling the truth, HOWEVER, he is working for the Illuminati and is part of the conspiracy against us, by their use of the Fifth Column. Jones, Naomi Wolf, Michael Jones and Ron Paul are working for the Illuminati in very clever ways....and operation. These people at the top are very smart when it comes to tricking the people Its their business. Be careful with these truth prophets. They are creating what they want.
Ron Paul? Are you serious? Where's your basis for this? I've seen a lot of hokey claims on here but honestly, I'm not sure who/what to believe anymore and that's a good thing. We don't need to believe.

Believe.

Words have a silly way of reminding you of things.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 01:41 AM   #37
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:20 AM   #38
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Aha, a secret handshake?
Old 03-30-2009, 09:18 AM   #39
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Pro think video exposing Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXfgP...om=PL&index=20

Prothink website

http://benjaminhfreedman.blogspot.com/

No truths will be hidden.

Thanks triple 7 for Ron Pauls dirty trick exposure.

Manifest time is now.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #40
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I knew that my intuition was correct about Ron Paul. If I am correct, the folks who idolize Mr.Paul are certainly not much different from those that idolize Mr.Obama.

Still, without Ron Paul, I wouldn't have a clue about libertarian perspectives on the issues.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:37 PM   #41
Myplanet2
In The Mists

This is a tad on the absurd side. I looked at the link to the freedman blogspot and right at the top of the page I see this comment:

"Webmaster's notes: For those who are new to Benjamin Freedman please take note that he not only denounced Zionism like some people like to ONLY point out but that he denounced the entire Jew race/religion all together. It is clearly stated in the beginning of the audio that Freedman "is a FORMER Jew, and I mean FORMER Jew.", NOT just a former Zionist. He is clearly stating that this issue isn't completely a "Zionist" problem but yet a Jew problem. Many criminal Jews do not or pretend to not support Israel. This is key to understanding that Zionism is just a branch of the larger problem which is the Jew itself. Very few Jews in history have made this transition and that also has to be made clear when understanding what Freedman is talking about. Chess Champion Bobby Fisher was also one other notable former Jew who spoke against these issues too."

These people are supposed to be credible? This is supposed to discredit Alex Jones?

And a hand shake to "prove" Ron Paul is a "them"?

I heartily recommend a reading or a review of James' description of the "Human Mind Syndrome" on the Camelot sight, because that's where all this nonsense is coming from. The HMS. HMS construct points at HMS construct, which points back, and attention diverts to the soap opera instead of the job at hand.

Quote:
Pro think video exposing Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXfgP...om=PL&index=20

Prothink website

http://benjaminhfreedman.blogspot.com/

No truths will be hidden.

Thanks triple 7 for Ron Pauls dirty trick exposure.

Manifest time is now.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:02 PM   #42
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is a tad on the absurd side. I looked at the link to the freedman blogspot and right at the top of the page I see this comment:

"Webmaster's notes: For those who are new to Benjamin Freedman please take note that he not only denounced Zionism like some people like to ONLY point out but that he denounced the entire Jew race/religion all together. It is clearly stated in the beginning of the audio that Freedman "is a FORMER Jew, and I mean FORMER Jew.", NOT just a former Zionist. He is clearly stating that this issue isn't completely a "Zionist" problem but yet a Jew problem. Many criminal Jews do not or pretend to not support Israel. This is key to understanding that Zionism is just a branch of the larger problem which is the Jew itself. Very few Jews in history have made this transition and that also has to be made clear when understanding what Freedman is talking about. Chess Champion Bobby Fisher was also one other notable former Jew who spoke against these issues too."

These people are supposed to be credible? This is supposed to discredit Alex Jones?

And a hand shake to "prove" Ron Paul is a "them"?

I heartily recommend a reading or a review of James' description of the "Human Mind Syndrome" on the Camelot sight, because that's where all this nonsense is coming from. The HMS. HMS construct points at HMS construct, which points back, and attention diverts to the soap opera instead of the job at hand.
I wanted to expose Jones a long time ago but, I waited till the time was right. He is a lunatic, You only have to listen to him for a couple of minutes and your heart rate will go up. Plus he has millions of unknowing listeners thinking he is the one. He has turned the truth into a cult. I have a very strong intuition on this one and he will be exposed by others too. I do not see nonsense in exposing a problem that some may have missed. I have had a bad feeling about Ron Paul for quite awhile too. All you have to do is ask yourself the questions, You will get reply's.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:32 PM   #43
Myplanet2
In The Mists

This whole "so-and-so is bad", and "blah-do-blah is evil" game is so "old school" (old paradigm).

Read James' interview and you will have a hard time staying interested in this.

And if you really want out of that maze, and are into asking yourself questions, ask yourself what it is in YOU that is triggered by Alex Jones, deal with it, and then send him a note of thanks for the opportunity to grow by shedding some baggage.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:41 PM   #44
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Dominic,

I don't think it is important if he is or isn't. What we should concentrate on is the information that he is putting out there.

He is no different than any of the other 'whistleblowing, activists'. I wouldn't even say that he is anti-government, he is just against foul play, so if he feels threatened about a one world government, Billberger group, shadow government etc. he shouts out for people to be more aware of what he think is going down. If those people take on board what he says is up to them. His 'job' is done.

People have criticized him for selling his bullhorn and other knick-knacks on his site, but we must understand, once again, it's his preferred way of raising cash.

Nobody pays his bills at home.

Best regards,

Steve
I agree with steve here. and also all of you at the same time. he has brought some interesting facts to the forefront. like most whistleblowers. I admire his rebel spirit. going against the grain. but don't always agree with him. and find him a bit crass. but that's ok to. I welcome all who attempt to bring truth to the situation at hand. its up to the listener to take what is useful and leave the rest. at least he wasnt fired for telling the truth like the folks at fox. or was he? I would be pee'd off to. I say let him rant. I do from time to time. let all information in. let the viewer make his own mind. and don't be persuade by chat room chatter. do your own research.

Last edited by dagon; 03-30-2009 at 03:50 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:09 PM   #45
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The point about polarities is a very good one. Combining Opposites is a concept I first heard from Shirley Maclaine. I currently like the concept of Positive Response Ability...where one internally wrestles with point / counterpoint...and then formulates a positive response. I would love to win the City States over to my point of view...rather than fighting with them in trench warfare. I actually think we need the cooperation of the City States to save the world and the human race. I want to attract them...rather than repel them. I want to help them solve their problems in a way which moves them toward my point of view. I know this is a very naive dream...but hope springs eternal.

Alex Jones, Ron Paul, and Naomi Wolf are good sources of information...and good examples of people who logically and articulately present their conclusions. However, it is important to listen to the other side(s) as well. I don't aspire to be like any of these people. If I wanted to emulate a public figure...it would probably be JFK...as far as speeches and press conferences are concerned. On one occasion, I was reading a JFK speech out loud...and noticed a pinpoint of white light passing inches from my face...as if it was studying me briefly before vanishing. Ron Paul is very good at working within the system...seemingly without being corrupted by it.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:54 PM   #46
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This whole "so-and-so is bad", and "blah-do-blah is evil" game is so "old school" (old paradigm).

Read James' interview and you will have a hard time staying interested in this.

And if you really want out of that maze, and are into asking yourself questions, ask yourself what it is in YOU that is triggered by Alex Jones, deal with it, and then send him a note of thanks for the opportunity to grow by shedding some baggage.
As a researcher I am surprised by the fact you have not checked out the connection between Israel and the whole western world. They control it all and they are god chosen one's so they can do as they please. They destroy the earth decide who lives or dies control the minds of billions all under the cover of the camera program. If you are talking a evil game here it is and they are the hidden champs. Now, America and the world is in their sights. I think the true perpetrators need to be addressed. If you think I am wrong for identifying a hidden from view global tyrant then excuse me. I feel this force is the greatest threat the world faces. What triggers me about Alex is he never addresses this monster.

I understand about spiritual growth. I am well on my way. This is part of living in 3D Duality. I have read James material. I know that life here is just a game. Some think it is a winners takes all.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:16 PM   #47
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
As a researcher I am surprised by the fact you have not checked out the connection between Israel and the whole western world. They control it all and they are god chosen one's so they can do as they please. They destroy the earth decide who lives or dies control the minds of billions all under the cover of the camera program. If you are talking a evil game here it is and they are the hidden champs. Now, America and the world is in their sights. I think the true perpetrators need to be addressed. If you think I am wrong for identifying a hidden from view global tyrant then excuse me. I feel this force is the greatest threat the world faces. What triggers me about Alex is he never addresses this monster.

I understand about spiritual growth. I am well on my way. This is part of living in 3D Duality. I have read James material. I know that life here is just a game. Some think it is a winners takes all.
Ok, Dominic. Peace.

I have checked out The zionist and to a lesser extent Israeli angle on this game.

It's just that it doesn't matter to me anymore. I've realized that there is no centre to this onion. You can peel and peel, and never get through all the layers and that's by design. So it doesn't really matter who's been doing what, and for how long, and to whom.

What matters is that more people realize they've been tricked into playing a lose/lose game, and the only way to win is to not play. That is the ONLY way of defeating the PTB. Walk out of the game. You don't have better intelligence. You can't match them with force. They have all the money. They own the rule makers and rule enforcers. If you play with them, they will win.

The only reason this game is still on going, is us. Not them. We need them to mirror our own issues, and so they fulfill their roles until such time as we decide there is no more need for this lesson.

It might not be real to many, but We've had our turn at playing the PTB and the current PTB actors have had opportunity to play our victims.

It's simply not important what any of them are doing, and how any of us are hamming it up as their victims. What's important is that we make good use of these lessons to sort out our issues related to polarity so we can neutralize them and clean the slate in preparation for our graduation up in frequency.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:32 AM   #48
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Seriously? Ron Paul? That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. There is absolutely NO PROOF OR BASIS for a statement like that. This man has an impeccable record back to his days as a doctor. He has always stood up for the freedoms of the people and the ideals of the Founding Fathers and the Constitution. If he had won the Election we would well on our way to being a better nation, instead of on the verge of mass slavery and poverty.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:48 AM   #49
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Alex Jones is doing what he loves.look at his passion ,its his purpose. The titles are worthless. What is a jew or a zionist but a state of mind. You need pressure to strike a match.
Good Looking Out!
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:59 AM   #50
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisstasista View Post
Good Looking Out!
Time to grab the bull by the horns.

Back
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote