Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Au Revoir and a few words of experience

I am going to be much closer to the chem trails next week as I fly half way round the globe, hey maybe I will get to be in the metal bird that is producing them?

I have enjoyed this forum and I have learned a lot and I wanted to thank you all for your input. But its time for me to bow out. I will maybe look in from time to time, but frankly I doubt it.

I wanted to remind you all of something you already know. If you are not careful you get sucked into the 'system', the fear, the worry (same as fear), the BS..and its hard to find the space you need to progress your spiritual path.

Seven years ago I gave away my organic farm, all my possessions and most of my money and I set off to Asia. For 6 years I had no contact with any form of media. I was in Sri Lanka when the tsunami hit...I didnt know about it until I logged on to my email one day to see a lot of 'how are you?" messages. Im wonderful I replied, what tsunami?

I missed the Israel Palestinian horror show completely, and hopefully the sequel, Israel vs Iran.

But what did I really miss? I studied and practiced yoga, I found an inner peace, an inner calm and gained a tremendous faith in the universe. Several times I had no money and wondered where my next meal might come from, but it always arrived. I learned not to fear. So what did I miss - I missed living in fear, which is fine by me.

One year back in the UK and I have started to worry again, about all manner of stuff, but a lot of it wont happen and even if it does it probably wont effect me. I am great at dealing with the present moment, I guess we all are, its the future worry, which is unreal and mind generated, that is hardest to combat.

I am pleased I was guided back here. I discovered MMS, Nassar Harameins work and I have bought a couple of books to read as i head out. I wanted to thank PC for introducing me to MMS, so i paid a years full subscription when I could barely afford to. Things have picked up since and I have made enough money to buy a ticket and travel onwards and I have found a nice organic farm to move onto. I will be farming and building and swimming and meditating and chilling generally. I will not be worrying, I will not be watching tv (i never have though), i wont be reading newspapers and I wont be online except to occasionally check my emails. And I wont be worrying (did I mention they yet ).

And that's my message to you all. Its hard to switch off and be unaffected by all the scare stories out there, and on this forum. Im not suggesting you all sell your homes (but why not?, its so much nicer out of the system thats for sure) but I do suggest you remember you are of this earth - whatever your previous incarnation - (so many people are so disconnected with nature these days) and give thanks to mother for allowing you to be present on this wonderful planet in such interesting times. And dont buy into the scare stories, which is not the same as being prepared.

Take care all, and enjoy the ride. Take strength from the fact we are eternal beings of light, and we will endure.....

Last edited by Vidya Moksha; 10-17-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote