Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-23-2008, 05:50 AM   #1
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation We Must All Together Co-CREATE Our New Reality Now!!

I came across this article today and found the message to be profound with a sense of urgency to get this message out to as many people possible.I have e-mailed this message out to all my contact's, if everyone here does the same we will have "Awakened" quite a few Co-Creators.

How To Defeat Our Controllers Without Firing A Shot

For ages, Man has been told he is powerless against the circumstances of his world. Things happen, purely by chance, and there is nothing that we can do about the causes or effects of these things.

THIS IS A LIE. THE TRUTH IS AS FOLLOWS:

YOU CREATE YOUR "REALITY".

THOUGHT CREATES THE EXPERIENCE.

THE THOUGHT IS THE ATTRACTION.

THOUGHT is the RULER OF THIS DIMENSION! WE HAVE BEEN TRAINED NOT TO THINK, BUT TO FOLLOW. IT IS TIME TO THROW OFF THE SHACKLES THAT BIND OUR GREATEST POWER, OUR DIVINE GIFT -- THE ABILITY TO CHANGE OUR REALITY AT WILL.

Due to The Law of Attraction ("like attracts like"), whatever we desire in our heart, whatever we focus our minds upon, is what...will...be. If we think that we are going to be a victim, or unhappy, or unloved, or preyed upon, or helpless, etc., these things will happen as sure as night follows day. But if we concentrate on being victors, being happy, loved, unassailable, courageous, etc., these things also, will come to pass!

What has to happen is that you have to BELIEVE IT. DON'T DOUBT YOURSELF! BELIEVE IT! KNOW IT! RE-AWAKEN THE POWER WITHIN YOU THAT YOU'VE HAD ALL ALONG!

WE, all Souls experiencing as humans on this planet, have created this scenario for ourselves. WE have placed these monsters at the heads of our governments. WE have attracted the off-world beings that control these human monsters. WE have brought ourselves to the brink of subjugation and destruction. WE have to accept our responsibility for this and forgive ourselves. For now, at this time, on this placement, it is WE who have the power to end it and defeat The Dark Brotherhood once and for all!

THEREFORE, THIS IS WHAT I AM ASKING YOU TO DO:

I ASK FIRST THAT YOU COMMIT TO ESTABLISHING IN YOUR LIFE THE MINDSET, THE DESIRE TO CHANGE THE WORLD BY FOCUSING YOUR GREATEST POWER --- YOUR THOUGHTS.

EVERYDAY, UPON RISING OR BEFORE GOING TO BED AT NIGHT STATE THE FOLLOWING:

1. I CREATED THIS CURRENT REALITY FOR THE PURPOSES OF MY OWN SOUL GROWTH. THIS REALITY NO LONGER SERVES ME AND I DESIRE A NEW REALITY. ONE OF LOVE FOR MYSELF, LOVE FOR ALL MANKIND, PEACE FOR ALL MANKIND AND LOVE FOR THE EARTH WE LIVE ON.

2. I DEMAND THE REMOVAL OF ALL THE ELEMENTS IN MY GOVERNMENT THAT ARE CONSPIRING AGAINST MY COUNTRY AND AGAINST THE WORLD. I DEMAND THAT THIS HAPPEN QUICKLY. I DEMAND THAT THESE ELEMENTS REJECT THE WAYS OF THE DARK, RETURN TO THE LIGHT AND RE-JOIN THE HUMAN RACE IN PURSUING ITS COMMON DESTINY OF POSITIVE ENLIGHTENMENT.

3. I DEMAND THE REMOVAL FROM THIS PLANET OF ALL OFF-WORLD AND EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS BELONGING TO THE DARK BROTHERHOOD. I NO LONGER DESIRE THEIR PRESENCE UPON THIS PLANET. I RESOLVE TO NO LONGER GIVE THEM THE ENERGY OF FEAR AND OTHER LOWER VIBRATIONS TO FEED UPON.

4. I DEMAND THAT THE TRUTH BE SHOWN TO THE WORLD, SO THAT ALL NATIONS AND CREEDS CAN UNDERSTAND THE DECEPTION THAT HAS BEEN PERPETRATED UPON US ALL. I DEMAND THAT ALL WARS, GREAT AND SMALL, CEASE SO THAT MEN MAY PUT DOWN THEIR ARMS AND INSTEAD, PLACE THEIR ARMS AROUND ONE ANOTHER'S SHOULDER.

5. I DEMAND SAFE PASSAGE FOR THE EARTH AND ALL WHO LIVE UPON HER AS SHE MOVES INTO HER RE-BIRTHING.

6. I DEMAND THESE THINGS, NOW AND NOT LATER. I WILL THESE THINGS TO BE SO AND I ASK THE HELP OF THE TRUE CREATOR OF ALL LIFE TO LEND ITS ALMIGHTY POWER TO MY THOUGHTS. MAY THIS DESIRE BE MAGNIFIED BY ENLIGHTENED MEN AND WOMEN THE WORLD OVER, SO THAT WE ALL MAY HAVE OUR EYES OPENED, OUR SOULS ENRICHED AND OUR BLESSED EARTH RESTORED TO US.

I don't care how you word it. Use your own wording, I don't care. It's not the WORDS that matter…IT'S THE INTENT, THE THOUGHT ITSELF.

Now, here's the important part. Remember the movie "Pay It Forward"? This is what I want us to do: tell just ONE person that you know to focus his/her thoughts in the manner I just described. Then ask that person to tell ONE more. This alone triples the call! And if the chain continues to expand, WE WILL HAVE THE MILLIONS NEEDED TO REVERSE THE PLANS OF THE DARK BROTHERHOOD.

You can tell as many people as you wish, but tell at least one. All of us know someone who will not laugh when you show them this. And that person also knows someone who will not laugh when they show them this. Do you see?

WE CAN DO IT. YOU MUST BELIEVE, NO, YOU MUST KNOW THAT WE CAN!!! REMEMBER,

THE CALL COMPELS THE ANSWER!

REJECT FEAR! CULTIVATE COURAGE!

Those who can translate this into another language, do so! Email it to friends, post it on bulletin boards, print flyers, whatever. Let it circle The World! WE CAN CHANGE OUR REALITY!

WE CAN WIN WITHOUT FIRING A SHOT. OUR ADVERSARY KNOWS THIS. IT'S TIME FOR US TO REMEMBER THIS, AS WELL! THIS IS WHAT WE CAME HERE TO DO! NO MORE COMPLAINING OR HAND-WRINGING. IT IS TIME FOR US TO BE ABOUT OUR FATHER'S BUSINESS!

Love to you all, and may The One True Creator bless our noble endeavor.

~~ G

time-to-choose.blogspot.com/2008/10/how-to-defeat-our-controllers-without_22.html

Ace of Hearts
-----------------------
I Seek Peace, Truth & Purpose

Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:08 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We Must All Together Co-CREATE Our New Reality Now!!

Yes! Thats the spirit
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:50 AM   #3
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful... It really is that easy
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:01 PM   #4
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful, wonderful, wondeful, yet only 3 replies to the posting, it says so much about this forum? Do people really want to hear solutions or do they thrive of the fear that is generated by all the negativity, doom and gloom?
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:06 PM   #5
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: We Must All Together Co-CREATE Our New Reality Now!!

We created our reality since we were born and continue minute by minute, day by day, etc.. So whats new?
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:21 PM   #6
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

This is easily one of the most important posts here on avalon. We usually fail to understand that we can create our reality deliberately. So may people are looking for the answer from an outside source, when all along the answer is within ourselves.

I have been trying to hold this mentality and create my reality deliberately. I find every once in a while I forget to think like this, but then remind myself that I'm the one creating everything I see and feel here.

A thought is just a thought. Its how you feel about that thought and by feeling you are sending out that frequency or vibration to come back to you..

So if we all imagine a world of peace and feel how that would feel, then we are creating that reality to come back to us. Seems very simple really
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:26 PM   #7
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

I wish it was easy to get this message out, but coming from experience, we all "wake up" when it is time, not when we try to make them understand.

I went through a phase where I was going to change the world, then I woke up and realized that the world does not need changing, it is me that needed changing. I had to come to realize that I am not responsible for the way other people choose to live their lives, but only responsible for mine.

Believe me, it is easier trying to help other people, then it is to help ourselves.

The people I tried to change before I had my wakeup call, would look at me like I was crazy, now the same people see a change in me (for the good of course) and that is what has drawn them back. They see how relaxed I am, they see and feel my tolerance for all, they feel the love and compassion in my presence, and now they want it too.

I tell them it is easy, I tell them about Ra and his messages, and I tell them to go forward as of today, do not look back, and do not fear anything.

My point being, fill yourself with love, trust yourself, have no fear, and the people around you will come closer, because everyone wants to be positive,
no one chooses to be negative.

love & peace
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:40 PM   #8
arcora
Banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishful_thinking
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:44 PM   #9
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

In my experience demanding someting, anything...is oke.

Don't be upset though when the results may be exactly the opposite.

Human beings have a thing called; the unconsious.

It is a " place" where all our hidden thoughts and emotions are stored. It is in contact with the endless eternal source of energy we are part of.

I would not dare to say that what I demand will be so as I do not know what I hide.. Because it is hidden.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:59 PM   #10
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Loslo View Post
I went through a phase where I was going to change the world, then I woke up and realized that the world does not need changing, it is me that needed changing. I had to come to realize that I am not responsible for the way other people choose to live their lives, but only responsible for mine.
It truly is all about YOU. Congrats Debbie, and thank you for sharing your experience.

Only those that are ready will resonate with this. All we can do as individuals is be an example. This cannot be taught, only experienced.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:14 PM   #11
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Ace, I'm with you. Everything is made of energy and thought is energy. If everyone can meditate the same thought at the same time, the energy thought wave produced can be positively devistating. Our thought can change to world.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:29 PM   #12
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

If we "create" our reality, aren't we experiencing exactly what we've "asked" for? Isn't asking for the reality to change into an easy ride, just a cheap get-out-of-jail-free card?

I think soul growth is more likely to occur with what we're currently experiencing, than in some Project Venus-like utopia.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:12 AM   #13
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

This is a great post Ace of Hearts and thank you for making it sticky MODs.

I just want to add that if you do this already, or find that once you have tried this and get empowered by it, we have a Social group here at Avalon that also takes this concept very seriously called the Mass Consciousness Coalition.

We are currently doing thought intent sessions similar to this ranging from 1 min to 20 min on a daily schedule that anyone in the world can join comfortably. Our goal is the same and we each do our sessions simultaneously around the world.

The schedule can be found here as a sticky in the Spirituality forum. If you cant find a session or focus to your liking, then create one and I will add it to the schedule so everyone else can join in on your intent session too!

Everybody is not just invited to join in, but encouraged to do so. I embrace all my fellow co-creators and together in unity we will prevail.

Unity!
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:06 AM   #14
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Loslo View Post
I wish it was easy to get this message out, but coming from experience, we all "wake up" when it is time, not when we try to make them understand.

Believe me, it is easier trying to help other people, then it is to help ourselves.

The people I tried to change before I had my wakeup call, would look at me like I was crazy, now the same people see a change in me (for the good of course) and that is what has drawn them back. They see how relaxed I am, they see and feel my tolerance for all, they feel the love and compassion in my presence, and now they want it too.

I tell them it is easy, I tell them about Ra and his messages, and I tell them to go forward as of today, do not look back, and do not fear anything.

My point being, fill yourself with love, trust yourself, have no fear, and the people around you will come closer, because everyone wants to be positive,
no one chooses to be negative.

love & peace

Hi Debbie, I hear you and can see where you're coming but nevertheless some people haven't the slighest clue or idea of what is going on. Just maybe, just maybe this little message might get their attention and curiosity going that perhaps they to will do their own investagtion and research and be awakened by the light.

Ace of Hearts
----------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose
Old 10-24-2008, 02:17 PM   #15
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

This is Magic writings of This DAY Ace of Hearts.good find.

I love #2 , #3 and I guess #4, I can use them. (paste copy POOOW BAMM )

This is Our Time Now,don't let History know how silly we have been.

Zelong.

EDIT: BOOOW or POOOW,same thing isn't it Batman?.......no Robyn ;(

Last edited by Zelong; 10-24-2008 at 02:23 PM.
Zelong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:40 PM   #16
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Very moving excercise....and powerful message...i am feeling so much better after reading it and getting ready for a mass email campaign....

Thank You Ace of Hearts for posting
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:28 PM   #17
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

This is where we're suppose to end up -->
Old 10-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #18
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Lets make this work...

Namaste-Matte
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:40 PM   #19
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph16 View Post
Very moving excercise....and powerful message...i am feeling so much better after reading it and getting ready for a mass email campaign....

Thank You Ace of Hearts for posting

Way to go sylph16, that the spirit lets get off our behinds and make the difference!! ''HELLO WAKE UP TIME'', united we stand divided we fall!

Ace of Hearts
-- ---------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose
Old 10-25-2008, 02:55 PM   #20
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Ace great post!

I am with you on this.

I am tired of the doom and gloom posts. It is time we concentrate on the positive!!

This is a very motivating excercise.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:59 PM   #21
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

The only thing I might change would be rather than saying "I demand", I would change it to "I pray for".
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:12 PM   #22
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

BE that Spiritual Circle of Unconditional Love in Every Moment! : )

Thank You All!

EVERY Moment We Live IS Spiritual...Simply Live It and Pass It On!

Each of Our Own Loving Heart Consciousness 'changes' Everything Everywhere!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #23
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

I have some thoughts to add to what you have said here. It takes extreme wisdom and the overview of a supreme being to know intellectually what specifics will serve all best. I believe someone pointed to materialism not serving this well. I'll go on record as saying that material things sometimes do, sometimes don't always serve your joy and spiritual progress, therefore rather than making judgments that get you unnecessarily embroiled in issues you don't know everything about, better to just keep the thoughts simple. In fact, the simpler the thought, the better: I wish to be happy-healthy-joyous-loving and supportive of my o fellow being's happiness-healthiness-joyousness-love. You only know what supports your own happiness--you have an idea about others' but may not, probably not, the specifics of their needs without their communicating them fully to you.

BTW, it occurs to me that, even should dark forces kill us all--we would be martyred and become victorious through that. Killing us all would be quite a self-defeating move for the controllers, wouldn't it?
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:54 AM   #24
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou Ace of hearts, this is a great distillation of what we need to be doing!

And i think it's time to 'demand', not 'pray'. Not from lack of humility [i hope!] it's just it's more urgent than 'need', it's 'insistence'.
Thanks. Very focusing.

"We are humans becoming. Help us to become."
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:33 PM   #25
Muzz
Avalon Senior Member

Love it. Well done!
Muzz is offline   Reply With Quote