Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

Default UN is ruthless in Haiti

I am not a big fan of CNN but I must admit that the reports coming out of Haiti confirm that the UN has no concern for the poor victims of Haiti This report shows how unorganized and ruthless they are. And the sheeple doctors just do as their told. Have no concern for any of their patients and failed to honor their oath to practice.
I am ashamed of my fellow humans
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americ...ex.html?hpt=T2
Love and Light to Sanjay Gupta

Last edited by woodshreder; 01-16-2010 at 07:32 PM.
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UN is ruthless in Haiti

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodshreder View Post
I am not a big fan of CNN but I must admit that the reports coming out of Haiti confirm that they have no concern for the poor victims of Haiti This report shows how unorganized and ruthless they are. And the sheeple doctors just do as their told. Have no concern for any of their patients and failed to honor their oath to practice.

Yesterday I was at my clinic and my doctor (of 25 years) looks at me and says "I can't believe that the people in Haiti are stealing the food and water at the borders and then complaint about our delay response in getting the AID there " I looked at her and said, Oh yeah, what excuse did they use when this very same thing happened after Katrina ? She shut her mouth

I have this to say.....Of course it will be their fault for some reason or another. My daughter says, Well they were warned to fix up their hospitals and now they are without. I asked her to think hard about where she got her information.

Its almost like hearing they are evil so what ever dumps on them, its their own fault.

Yes, the UN is ruthless and so is the media and I could name many

I'm afraid to even donate any longer because I'm not sure where the money goes. Especially if its government related.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

Me too I m not sure the money is going to go at the right place. However, we should be proud of our human race. ITs only a minority that doesn't want to help..or are taking the money for themselves. At least, I hope so...
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

It seems that they (The UN) have violated their own article's of
"The Universal Declaration of Human Rights" ................................... by abandoning their fellow brothers
Article 1.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Article 5.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Article 7.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
In my opinion they violated
Article 1: Did not act in the spirit of brotherhood Left their fellow brothers without adequate care
Article 5 : That was without a doubt inhuman and degrading treatment
Article 7 : Left them without equal protection. That in itself is discrimination

Last edited by woodshreder; 01-16-2010 at 07:59 PM.
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:21 PM   #5
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

What I want to know is why does anyone ever give the UN any authority whatsoever?
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:29 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Myra that is a good question and what woodshreder says is absolutely correct.

The UN was put in place by the nazi's for the nazi's and that is all they care about......We let this happen and now we must pray to resolve it with love as that is what they are against.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:14 PM   #7
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

The Militarization of Emergency Aid to Haiti: Is it a Humanitarian Operation or an Invasion?

http://blacklistednews.com/news-7063-0-22-22--.html
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:51 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
The Militarization of Emergency Aid to Haiti: Is it a Humanitarian Operation or an Invasion?

what can one believe anymore ? I keep seeing Katrina written all over this.l I know its what we have been warned would happen but sometimes it seems a bit much at times.

I can't help think............invasion but on the other side , the ones that have passed over are happy now. Its the ones behind that feel the pain.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:11 AM   #9
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I watched the Gupta video you could see and hear the confusion in his face that the doctors were leaving patients who just had major surgery!

Unbelievable and despicable of the UN. At least my observation was correct in that they want these poor people off the planet, remember their eugenics program, this gives them carte blanche to make it happen

Blaming it on the people going to riot, give me a break, most of them are still in shock only 4 days after and still looking for family members

Bless you Dr. Sanje Gupta
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:07 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=TruthWillSetUFree;223819]I watched the Gupta video you could see and hear the confusion in his face that the doctors were leaving patients who just had major surgery!

Unbelievable and despicable of the UN. At least my observation was correct in that they want these poor people off the planet, remember their eugenics program, this gives them carte blanche to make it happen

Blaming it on the people going to riot, give me a break, most of them are still in shock only 4 days after and still looking for family members

I watched it too and could see him ready to break down......It seriously eats away at my heart.

My grandson told his mother last night , he thought they should all be brought to Minnesota so we can take care of them. She said they had help there now and he wanted to know if even China was helping. He is only 7yrs old. So sad, she told him that she thought them praying would do alot of good so that is what they did.

So sad to watch senseless pain caused to anyone
Old 01-17-2010, 02:33 AM   #11
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I watched it too and could see him ready to break down......It seriously eats away at my heart.

My grandson told his mother last night , he thought they should all be brought to Minnesota so we can take care of them. She said they had help there now and he wanted to know if even China was helping. He is only 7yrs old. So sad, she told him that she thought them praying would do alot of good so that is what they did.

So sad to watch senseless pain caused to anyone
Out of the mouths of babes. What a sweet boy, nice to hear that generation is bringing so much love into the world..... at such a young age too...sweet

TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:02 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Blah blah blah.

Let's not get inundated with anti-UN propaganda. There are people in Haiti who don't give a flying **** about the Illuminati, nazis or the UN. They are trying to survive.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:07 AM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodshreder View Post
I am not a big fan of CNN but I must admit that the reports coming out of Haiti confirm that the UN has no concern for the poor victims of Haiti This report shows how unorganized and ruthless they are. And the sheeple doctors just do as their told. Have no concern for any of their patients and failed to honor their oath to practice.
Has anyone recently visited Haiti?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:09 AM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post

Bingo, you win the prize
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:15 PM   #15
Hogosha
Avalon Senior Member

The current Haiti situation is the perfect example of how this system is made like House Of Cards. Take one card out, everything falls down.

Still pushing the engine forward? Ignorance...

Hogosha.
Hogosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:23 PM   #16
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

What really PO's me the most about all this is how the media is sensationalizing it. Yes, it a tragedy and yes people are going to die. Yes, there are organizations that have been established for the sole purpose of aiding others in a disaster.

But the media is making what happened in haiti into "junk food news." It's using the suffering these people are going throw to distract us from other pressing matters, like war crimes, ect.

Haiti has become the next "Micheal Jackson" story. It's being exploited as we speak. Those of us who can see the exploitation refuse to send donations fearing it will be taken from the hands and mouths of those who need it the most.

Corruption is running rampant in our government, the UN, and the world. But we're not supposed to see the corruption, just send in 10 dollars and everything will be okay.

As scrooge would say: Bah, humbug. I'm not sending money I don't have to a place where it's not going to actually aid the people who need it. But rather go into someone's pocket.

I should feel ashamed for that statement. But that's how I feel.

You know who has impressed me though. A little known story of Gaza Strip. A city under siege for over a year. They were bombed back into the stone age last year by Israel. They have no running water, little food and little electricity. They are sending what little they have to Haiti. These people have nothing. They are heaven forbid...Muslims. And they are sending aid to Haiti.

While our own government and the useless UN try to impress the world with their "generosity" and use Haiti as a PR stunt a the people of Gaza are gathering what little they can spare and are sending it to a place many have never been too. Gaza of all places is sending aid. Incredible!
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:50 PM   #17
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

That area is a prime location for USA and Ally bases. Now I'm watching to see how all of this will play out in the end...their plans can be diverted but we'll see what happens soon enough...

Some volunteers from an emergency medical group (who's HQ's is in my neighborhood) finally made it Haiti Saturday. From what I’ve heard…they already delivered 3 babies, repaired dozens of fractures and administered meds. The government didn’t help at all to get them over there, nor did they offer any med supplies. Donations came in from the community, a few local businesses and the Church Of Scientology.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:04 PM   #18
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
What really PO's me the most about all this is how the media is sensationalizing it.
He heh... You can tell when an event is really important...

Fox, CNN, MSNBC all have a nice flashy logo designed for it.

So far, trying those three for information, yields:

30% the reporters congratulating each other on the job they're doing,
20% commercials,
20% repeating the same stuff all day,
10% actual information,

and I'm gonna quit because I'm making me sick.

Having lived through a 9.2 I can tell you this is no fun for anyone in Haiti.
I pray for both the living and the dead. may they have peace.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:26 AM   #19
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Humble Janitor,

I understand the concern about the people of Haiti and their frusration about the apparent lack of co-ordination of the rescue effort. However, what I don't understand is why the UN are in Haiti in the first place, before the earthquake even happened. Check it out.

Normally the UN go in and 'save' nations for some sort of political motive, as it's the governments that decide the tack of the UN.

What does Haiti have? Nothing. The poorest country, if not in the world, for sure the Northern Hemisphere with a polpulation of 10 million people. That's it.

It would have been cheaper to give everyone of the population in Haiti U$ 1 million than to spend all the money the UN has in trying to 'keep the peace'. The UN would save funds and the people would have solved their poverty problem.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P2-818200.html

So what does Haiti have that some African nations don't which keeps the UN so interested? If anybody can share the light I would be most grateful.
I have even asked some 'Blue Helmets' here in Brazil and they weren't able to answer the question.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Blah blah blah.

Let's not get inundated with anti-UN propaganda. There are people in Haiti who don't give a flying **** about the Illuminati, nazis or the UN. They are trying to survive.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:30 AM   #20
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote from:

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/...eaded-to-haiti
Disaster Capitalism Headed to Haiti
January 18th, 2010
by Stephen Lendman

In her book, "The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism," Naomi Klein explores the myth of free market democracy, explaining how neoliberalism dominates the world with America its main exponent exploiting security threats, terror attacks, economic meltdowns, competing ideologies, tectonic political or economic shifts, and natural disasters to impose its will everywhere.

As a result, wars are waged, social services cut, public ones privatized, and freedom sacrificed when people are too distracted, cowed or in duress to object. Disaster capitalism is triumphant everywhere from post-Soviet Russia to post-apartheid South Africa, occupied Iraq and Afghanistan, Honduras before and after the US-instigated coup, post-tsunami Sri Lanka and Aceh, Indonesia, New Orleans post-Katrina, and now heading to Haiti full-throttle after its greatest ever catastrophe. The same scheme always repeats, exploiting people for profits, the prevailing neoliberal idea that "there is no alternative" so grab all you can.

On Her web site, Klein headlines a "Haiti Disaster Capitalism Alert: Stop Them Before They Shock Again," then quotes the extremist Heritage Foundation saying:

"In addition to providing immediate humanitarian assistance, the US response to the tragic Haiti earthquake offers opportunities to re-shape Haiti's long-dysfunctional government and economy as well as to improve the public image of the United States in the region."

Heritage notes "Things to Remember While Helping Haiti," itemized briefly below:

-- be bold and decisive;

-- mobilize US civilian and military capabilities "for short-term rescue and relief and long-term recovery and reform;"

-- US military forces should play an active role interdicting "cocaine to Haiti and Dominican Republic from the Venezuelan coast and counter ongoing efforts of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to destabilize the island of Hispaniola;"

-- US Coast Guard vessels should stop Haitians from trying "to enter the US illegally;"

-- Congress should authorize "assistance, trade and reconstruction efforts;" and

-- US diplomacy should "counter the negative propaganda certain to emanate from the Castro-Chavez camp (to) demonstrate that the US's involvement in the Caribbean remains a powerful force for good in the Americas and around the globe."

Heritage is an imperial tool advocating predation, exploitation, and Haitian redevelopment for profit, not for desperate people to repair their lives. It disdains democratic freedoms, social justice, and envisions a global economy "where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish" solely for the privileged, the chosen few, not the disadvantaged or greater majority.

It's for free market plunder, regulatory freedom, tax cuts for the rich, exploiting the majority, corporate handouts, and militarized control for enforcement. It supports the Bilderberg idea of a global classless society - a New World Order with rulers and serfs, no middle class, no unions, no democracy, no equity or justice, just empowered oligarchs, freed to do as they please under a universal legal system benefitting them.

For the moment, their focus is Haiti, ripe for plunder, like the second tsunami that hit coastal Sri Lankans. The December 2004 one took 250,000 lives and left 2.5 million homeless throughout the region. Klein explained the aftermath at Arugam Bay, "a fishing and faded resort village" on Sri Lanka's east coast that was showcased to "build back better." Not for villagers, for developers, hoteliers, and other business interests to exploit. After the disaster, they had a blank slate for what the tourist industry long wanted - "a pristine beach (on prime real estate), scrubbed clean of all the messy signs of people working, a vacation Eden. It was the same up and down the coast once rubble was cleared....paradise" given the profit potential.

New rules forbade coastal homes, so a buffer zone was imposed to insure it. Beaches were off-limits. Displaced Sri Lankans were shoved into grim barracks, and "menacing, machine-gun-wielding soldiers" patrolled to keep them there.

Tourist operators, however, were welcomed and encouraged to build on oceanfront land - to transform the former fishing village into a "high-end boutique tourism destination (with) five-star resorts, luxury chalets, (and even a) floatplane pier and helipad."

It was to be a model for transforming around 30 similar zones into a South Asian Riviera to let Sri Lanka reenter the world economy as one of the last remaining uncolonized places globalization hadn't touched. High-end tourism was the ticket - to provide a luxury destination for the rich once a few changes were made. Government land was opened to private buyers. Labor laws were relaxed or eliminated. Modern infrastructure would be built, and public opposition suppressed to let plans proceed unimpeded.

The same scheme followed Hurricane Mitch in October 1998 when Honduras, Guatemala and Nicaragua were hardest hit. In Sri Lanka, Washington took the Mitch model to the next level - beyond individuals to corporate control over reconstruction. Business ran everything. Affected people were shut out. Klein called it a new type corporate coup mother nature made possible. Now again in Haiti with an idea of what's coming.

Powerful business interests constructed a blueprint from housing to hotels to highways and other needed infrastructure. Disaster relief went for development. Victims got nothing and were consigned to permanent shantytowns like the kinds in most Global South cities and Global North inner ones. Aceh and other affected areas adopted the same model.

A year after the tsunami, the NGO Action Aid surveyed the results in five Asian countries and found the same pattern - residents barred from rebuilding and living in militarized camps, while developers were given generous incentives. Lost was their way of life forever.

The same scheme played out in New Orleans with unfettered capitalism given free reign. With considerable Bush administration help, mother nature gave corporate predators a golden opportunity for plunder. Prevailing wage rates for federally funded or assisted construction projects were suspended. So were environmental regulations in an already polluted area, enough to be designated a superfund site or toxic waste dump. Instead, redevelopment was planned.

As a previous article explained, New Orleans had ample warning but was unprepared. The city is shaped like a bowl, lies below sea level, and its Gulf coast is vulnerable. As a result, the inevitable happened, affecting the city's least advantaged - the majority black population targeted for removal and needing only an excuse to do it. The storm wiped out public housing and erased communities, letting developers build upscale condos and other high-profit projects on choice city land.

keep reading at:
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/...eaded-to-haiti
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:31 AM   #21
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Blah blah blah.

Not sure what that's supposed to mean HJ. Yes, there are people in Haiti who are just trying to survive, but the largest organization in country, tasked with providing aid, is simply not delivering, not only that, they are, arguably, hindering relief efforts.

It seems fairly clear that the UN were the ones who ordered those Belgian doctors out. Well, actually they pretty much gave them a ridiculous choice.

Quote:
CNN initially reported, based on conversations with some of the doctors, that the United Nations ordered the Belgian First Aid and Support Team to evacuate. However, Belgian Chief Coordinator Geert Gijs, a doctor who was at the hospital with 60 Belgian medical personnel, said it was his decision to pull the team out for the night. Gijs said he requested U.N. security personnel to staff the hospital overnight, but was told that peacekeepers would only be able to evacuate the team.
My money's on the UN being the purveyor of the 'news' of the "riots" and "looters", prompting the docs to ask for security in the first place.

Here's the "looters" btw...

It makes no sense whatsoever. Watch this...

Why accept flights full of marines (for security) and turn away a lift with life saving supplies and equipment? It's mind boggling. I know that people want to error on the side of caution normally, but the side of caution in this case, is entirely mistaken. There are literally thousands of people whose lives hang in the balance right now, and the people in charge (which seems like the UN/US military) are going about locking down the island before they tend to the dying. In this situation you just have to help the people first, period, like the coast gaurd (one of the few bright spots) did during katrina.
Quote:
That is why the Coast Guard succeeded. Unlike many other federal agencies, the Coast Guard was able to cut through bureaucratic red tape with a simple philosophy: Act first and get permission later.
It makes no sense whatsoever. Why not bring the security to the wounded instead of vice versa? Is it not easier to move security personel than wounded and dying people? There is a small window of time that is rapidly closing where there is a chance to save a large number of lives, but those in charge are simply wasting time, and for what reason? That's where this gets murky. Is it logistical errors, or something more sinister?

Honestly, I am virtually always an occam's razor kinda guy, but I'm just baffled by what I'm seeing here, and I'm beginning to see "soft kills" after the big "hard kill". How can these relief situations keep getting ****ed up so badly? I'm certainly less willing to believe the 'logistical problems' explanation after seeing basic stuff get so messed up time after time.

Last edited by raulduke; 01-20-2010 at 10:39 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote