Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-19-2009, 03:46 PM   #176
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Full Disclosure...Soon!

Hi Steven

Very much appreciated...yes very interesting info from Salla...I'll keep my tabs on him...however I believe it will happen sooner than 2013...too much info surfacing...if it doesn't happen by then...there will be a revolution!!! ha ha
And I'll be leading it...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:25 PM   #177
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

2013 sounds about right for the Draconian overlords...errr nincumpoops running the UN. They're probably secretly hoping ET just shows up so they don't have to admit they were lying for over a half a century....without being forced into it, at this point I'm beginning to believe they don't have the fortitude or the spine to admit to a cover-up.

Everything I'm seeing from our leaders indicates they are hell bent against doing the right thing, or past the point of having any competence left to solve the big problems. We can't pass health care, we can't pass effective meaningful climate legislation, we can't get out of illegal wars...it seems like we've lost the ability to solve problems on a big scale. Group think has become so laxidasical sp? and corrupt that we've lost the ability to organize and unite our efforts on a large scale...

I'm beginning to think it will happen, but not on the part of the US....we're too bogged down with opposing oppositions and infighting within the ranks of the leadership. This country has lost the ability to get things done on a meaningful scale...

Viking I'll be right by your side leading that revolution...
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #178
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I have a sinking feeling that the lie is much bigger than we are currently aware of.......the rabbit hole is more like a long tunnel.....I don't want to go down that tunnel. I just want to role a big rock in front of the hole & forget about it forever. Then have a party and move on.

Tks viking for your post......I hope it doesn't come to a revolution......but people's patience are being sorely tested now.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:08 AM   #179
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

A disclosure from the officials governmental entities would open a Pandora's box. They know this well... on the other hand, contacts and sightings without adding crop circles, are escalating around the world. They are nervous about it. Among them are people who were completely unaware of alien presence before. The pressure most be high on official to find a solution without adding to the turmoil.

They might have hundreds of scenario to come up with. All of them, tales. Free energy is coming out. They must not like it... At all. It could mean 80% of the human work saved... That is a big change. It could mean a lot less influence upon our lives.

The knowledge and understanding of the Universal Laws by an increasing amount of people is creating some huge change subtly. Shaping our realities from the state of our consciousness is no longer a "Secret". The impacts of thoughts/emotion directly to our material world is observed scientifically. This new emergence is coexisting with many beliefs system, it is also observable and verifiable. This is another real bugger for their game...

Bringing forward with honesty, the alien presence on Earth would create such a huge impact on the Hu-man civilization. It is almost inconceivable for the "manipulators" to let it flow in our minds. There are surely, at high level of authorities around the world, many good people in charge. Even for them, from their perspective, it must be very hard to find a way how to bring the news forward. The most popular way seeming to be feeding the masses with little bits of mind conditioning information in hope to alleviate the burden of truth.

And there is much more in the box... Ouf! What a burden.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:01 AM   #180
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Full Disclosure...Soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I agree.
The only way I will believe that aliens are here is if I see them with my own eyes and even then I won't be 100% sure.
__________________________________________________ __

You can be sure that you'll probably not be 100% sure!
Can you imagine a hybrid that is a culmination of at least 4, 5, 6 or more breeding attempts? They will look like you and I and only the very aware will see the minute differences from the way humans appear......
As for being 100% benevolent I have some doubts about that......they probably have an Agenda like everyone else on this Planet!
__________________________________________________ ___
Humpty Dumpty sat on a Wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great Fall
All the King's soldiers and all the King's men
Had a hard time putting Humpty together again..........
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:05 AM   #181
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

My personal opinion is that most of what's being discussed here - regardless of what I choose to believe or consider - is based on unreliable information, assumptions and wishful thinking. I also believe an 'official' disclosure, if one comes in near future, is quite likely to be just another propaganda game.

The only trustworthy disclosure I can imagine at the moment would be at one of the upcoming Project Camelot conferences, Bill and Kerry announcing a surprise guest, who happens to be an ET, willing to publicly demonstrate his/her ET-ness ... (^__^ )
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:18 AM   #182
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haibane View Post
My personal opinion is that most of what's being discussed here - regardless of what I choose to believe or consider - is based on unreliable information, assumptions and wishful thinking. I also believe an 'official' disclosure, if one comes in near future, is quite likely to be just another propaganda game.

The only trustworthy disclosure I can imagine at the moment would be at one of the upcoming Project Camelot conferences, Bill and Kerry announcing a surprise guest, who happens to be an ET, willing to publicly demonstrate his/her ET-ness ... (^__^ )
ET can lie too.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:40 AM   #183
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
ET can lie too.
How do you know? That's just another assumption - as I assume you haven't met any ... (^_~ )

Also, lie about what? Being an ET?

But yes, of course, you are quite right. What I meant was a decent, acceptable demonstration. Like making an ET spaceship land in front of the conference hall and giving all the attendees a guided tour.

(sorry to be such an a**, couldn't help it)
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:45 AM   #184
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haibane View Post
How do you know? That's just another assumption - as I assume you haven't met any ... (^_~ )

Also, lie about what? Being an ET?

But yes, of course, you are quite right. What I meant was a decent, acceptable demonstration. Like making an ET spaceship land in front of the conference hall and giving all the attendees a guided tour.

(sorry to be such an a**, couldn't help it)
ET works with the government and they both work to keep it secret.

IMO

Last edited by Scarab; 12-20-2009 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the 'IMO'
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:13 AM   #185
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This is an interesting video of a couple of UF0's...

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #186
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Great video Micjer ... What more proof do we need???

This is one of my favourite crop circles...it's one of the circles the de-bunkers cannot explain!!! ha ha

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN but still time.
There is GOOD out there.
We OPpose DECEPTION.
Conduit CLOSING"

Great video...please watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4CYcp5wObs

viking
Old 12-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #187
viking
Avalon Senior Member

In Russia there comes the hope of the world --

Not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom!

That each man will live for his fellow man!

The principle has been born.

It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.

Guided by what?

That friendship with the nation that hath even set on its present monetary unit, "In God We Trust."

"We now have irrefutable scientific proof that the mainstream media's explanation for the Norway Spiral cannot be correct."

IT COSTS A LOT OF MONEY TO KEEP A SECRET

"We will also convincingly argue that perhaps the number-one reason why the truth is about to come out is that the primary group responsible for the UFO cover-up can no longer afford to keep it a secret.

It costs a lot of money to harass, intimidate and discredit the opposition on such a huge issue as this, for such a prolonged period of time -- and the group responsible for the secrecy is now functionally bankrupt, and is being systematically taken down by opposing insider factions who want Disclosure.

Last year's shockingly sudden economic collapse -- and the unmitigated political disaster of the short-term bailouts that were handed out to the usual suspects -- is a strong piece of supporting evidence to suggest that the money simply isn't there anymore to finance the enormous political / military / corporate machine required to keep this enormous secret under wraps.

All empires in recorded history have crumbled from over-extending themselves financially. History repeats itself. This time, the results will be much better than most of us could ever have expected."

Further reading...disclosure...
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...losure-endgame

viking
Old 12-26-2009, 05:55 PM   #188
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Its hard to imagine what true disclosure would mean to us as a race. One has to think about the reasons governments would keep the existence of extra terrestrial life a secret in the first place.

I imagine there would be troops on the streets guarding capitals and powerful industry.
I imagine that the first response of the general public would be fear. Fear would quickly turn to anger like the child of 17 that is told it was adopted at 3.
I imagine a global pandemic of fear with a few enlightened ones trying to settle us down.
it would take quite some time for people to be relaxed enough to return to work or function as a networked society.

Every decision the government had ever made would be called into question regardless of whether the ETs showed up or not.
I personally think the machine would come to a grinding halt, although many may be ecstatic at disclosure i think the many drones among us would not.

There will be one ultimate question. What now?
What do we do now?
New leaders will be sought.
The old will try and hold onto their power. Decisions will be made out of fear and not love.

There will have to be a voice of reason, compassion, learning, LOVE. One voice, a pillar people can turn to. A rock, a foundation stone so stable that we can build a new life on it.
That is something no politician or tv personality can give us. Maybe it has to come from within.
Whatever happens/if it happens at all, i don't think that disclosure will be the pretty picture that many envisage.

Sorry to sound so negative but like i say, until society can learn to make decisions based on love and not fear; it will never be easy. Then again, evolution is always hard if perceived as such. Until they can see the big picture...(inlakesh). Until people realize we are all one.
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:55 PM   #189
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

excerpted from Voyagers I, copyright 2002:
(I mention the copyright date as I expect certain elements may have changed).
"The individuals who do have direct knowledge of the covert group have agreed to perpetuate the debunking activities set in motion by the covert group at the Zeta's (Intruders) insistence in hope that they will be "let in" on the secrets.

The Interior Govt [secret scientific societies that exist within the Earth's governmental structures...covert constructions] has proposed to certain individuals within the Official government that great advances in power, economic strategies, and healing modalities will be given at an appropriate time if these officials will cooperate with them now. These individuals in the Official government are led to believe that the Interior government and the Zeta are working with them and for them.

When in truth the plan has been since its beginnings to undermine and take control of the Official positions when the appropriate mass control devices have been set in motion.

The Zeta are adepts at perceptual interference [& sensory interruptions], so were able to place themselves in key positions... they set in motion the structures for what has become your global, covert Interior Government. Using their human guise they were able to offer certain strategic and technological advancements to top military groups... and began preparing the humans (covert elite) for direct contact with the Zeta in their true forms.

The Zeta came under the guise of wanting to help humanity... foster human dependence... the humans...had no idea how much knowledge the Zeta withheld...

The individuals presently involved in the Interior Government STILL have no idea of the degree to which they have been and are being manipulated".
There have been what we would call atrocities committed, the Zeta devising a genetic cross-breeding, Zeta-human hybrid program as the Zeta were a dying race trapped in time very far from home (destroyed time portals).. humans were approached as a last resort.

My understanding is that some species and members of Zeta & other Intruder races have defected into the Guardian Alliance and then some of them left again. She cautions that it is VERY difficult to discern who the intruders are... hence the need to learn the keylontic science to awaken our abilities above and beyond the 5 senses.

So, it's all pretty knarly, a big mess... and the ultimate BIG agenda is being battled for control of earth's stargate. We have the Guardian Alliance against two Intruder groups fighting between themselves.

I see that even if there was some measure of official disclosure, we won't know the depth in its entirety. Instead, what seems important is to learn the techniques to better discern who you're dealing with, and prepare yourself to be able to endure what is coming.....

as she does state that the Pleiadian-Nibiruian-Anunnaki; Galactic Federation; "Archangel Michael" collective matrix; Ashtar Command and the Annu-Melchizedek legions were responsible for manipulation and digression of the earthly Angelic Human lineage since 25,500 BC and temporarily rejoined the Emerald Covenant (Guardians) during the 1992 Sirian-Pleiadian Agreements, and entered the Guardian's July 5, 2000 Treaty of Altair....

HOWEVER on September 12, 2000, the majority of these groups defected from Guardian Alliance to join the United Resistance with Drakonian Fallen Angelic Legions in promotion of the Earth pole shft agenda (which I think I've heard Ashayana since say has failed). Some groups accepted Amnesty Contracts from the GA remaining in the Emerald Covenant.

Who knows what has happened since then! I haven't even read Voyagers II yet.

Last edited by Moxie; 12-26-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:05 PM   #190
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
This is an interesting video of a couple of UF0's...

I don't trust that video! It's got the wrong audio track on it. That audio track is from another NASA video.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:10 PM   #191
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Viking, you're really enjoying Wilcock's new material eh

Its all about the Disclosure (capital D) is why!
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:48 PM   #192
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bilko...did you read the whole article...great stuff

A few answers for you here...Read the whole article...great stuff

exerpt..

LAUGH IF YOU WANT TO

"You can laugh if you want to, and attack everyone who doesn't think the same way you do as being a loser and a crank, but you may be in for quite a surprise when such a Disclosure is actually made. In fact, the insiders who have kept this secret for the last 60 years are counting on the skeptics, debunkers and religious fundamentalists to freak out and destabilize society once they are finally told the truth -- though I highly doubt that will actually happen.

Instead of absolutely believing you will never hear any "genuine proof" that UFOs exist, or ever see a 'real one' with your own eyes, I invite you to try the intellectual exercise of at least allowing yourself to ask the "What If." Just try. As a Highly Intelligent Skeptic you have to be willing to consider all possibilities, rather than automatically assuming your opinion must be correct.
As a Highly Intelligent Skeptic you have to be willing to consider all possibilities, rather than automatically assuming your opinion must be correct.

What if the government actually did tell you UFOs were real? What if we are surrounded by intelligent life throughout the Universe? What if humans like us have evolved on other planets besides the Earth? What if there are technologies out there that are vastly superior to our own -- and our cherished 'laws' of physics need to be completely rewritten?

What if our own technology was dramatically assisted by this "celestial endowment?" What if the extraterrestrial presence was considered the highest secret of all, due to its potential to eliminate the oil-based economy, and has been carefully kept under wraps -- with deadly force -- for six decades now, but is finally falling apart?

I mean, think about it -- after all this talk of UFOs for so many years; after all the movies, documentaries, books, TV shows and the like; after all the evidence you have been exposed to throughout your life, do you honestly believe the whole, entire thing is completely and totally BS?

Can you sincerely be confident that every single sighting ever reported in human history must be a lie or a hoax, and every single whistleblower is similarly concocting fairytales -- despite the career destruction, poverty and ridicule they endure, notwithstanding the tired old lies you may have heard about them "selling their stories" and becoming 'rich' from them?

(I know many of these UFO whistleblowers personally. Very few, if any, are lucky enough to function above a subsistence level.)

I'm serious. This is your life. You do with it what you want. But can you absolutely be sure you are right? What happens if you're not? Who will you owe your sincerest apologies to then?

In light of the tremendous, irrefutable body of evidence that is available, who really is the naive one? You, the Highly Intelligent Skeptic, or all the people you so cavalierly insult as being stupid, ignorant savages for looking at this vast body of compelling data... and concluding that it might actually be true?

You may not have to wait much longer to find the answers to these questions. We are on the threshold of what may well be the most exciting moment in human history. Or, shall we say, Earth-born human history."

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...losure-endgame

D W

viking
Old 12-29-2009, 10:27 AM   #193
viking
Avalon Senior Member

update from Exopolitics Examiner...

Interesting read...

Independent sources have claimed an on-going set of face-to-face meetings between U.S. military officials and extraterrestrial life. The sources reveal that senior U.S. Navy officers have played a leading role in an inter-services working group responsible for the meetings, and that different extraterrestrial groups are allegedly involved. One source claims that the contact involves extraterrestrial groups known as Reptilians, and a silicon based life form dubbed ‘the Conformers’. Another source claims that the extraterrestrials are called Ebens from the Zeta Reticuli star system, but known colloquially as the Grays. A third source claims that human looking extraterrestrials representing an association of star nations are liaising with military officials. Two of the sources have been interviewed by this writer who has been aware of their claims for more than a year, and finds them credible. The similarities in these independent reports gives reason to conclude that an ongoing program of secret meetings involving senior military personal from the U.S. Navy and other military services with one or more extraterrestrial civilizations is underway.

further reading...
http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...endent-sources

viking
Old 12-30-2009, 01:03 PM   #194
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Article on Obama Administration looking into de-classifying over 400 million secret docs, most in the Cold War Era.

Could this be how official disclosure begins?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...ction-secrets/
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #195
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks reader ... we can live in hope...there are lots of changes behind the scenes at the moment...hopefully Wilcock is right about him!!...

Also he slated Intelligence for the c**k up with the attempted plane bomb attack. Whats behind that story???

Obama blames intelligence 'flaws' for bomb plot
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20091230/...r-41f21e0.html

viking
Old 01-04-2010, 11:02 AM   #196
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Oh well, we can live in hope for 2010!! Another year closer!!

Barack Obama not disclosing an extraterrestrial presence during 2009 is the top extraterrestrial-related story of 2009. Obama ended 2009 with non-disclosure after numerous reports of ‘imminent disclosure’ of an extraterrestrial presence including prediction of a specific disclosure date, November 27, 2009. Independent sources have reportedly confirmed the U.S. military leaking its meetings in 2009 with Reptilian, Grey, and a silicon-based civilization named the “Conformers” in an effort to move Obama, the military’s commander-in-chief, to disclosure.

Along with Barack Obama’s refusal to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial civilizations whose presence his military is publicly leaking, we ranked the top 10 extraterrestrial-related stories of 2009. You can access the results below.

The Top 10 ET/UFO stories of 2009

The top 10 ET/UFO-related stories of 2009 were chosen for a combination of their short-term public impact and long-term impact on relations between humanity and other intelligent civilizations. Every story involving humanity and other intelligent civilizations is important, particularly at this juncture in our human development, more than six decades into an extraterrestrial truth embargo.

Top ten UFO related stories...
http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...-story-of-2009

viking
Old 01-04-2010, 11:20 AM   #197
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

This is not a secret they can keep quiet forever. As our technology advances we will have access to better and better ways to prove it ourselves. Whether it's stronger telescopes, better cameras, or other. I don't believe a corrupt system, like we have, can sustain itself forever which means their power is limited. Damn, all I want is it to happen before I'm too old to enjoy it! But the info I'm reading on the internet.....geeez, no idea what the heck to take seriously
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:33 PM   #198
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes you are right G9211 .... truth will eventually catch up...

Look at this amazing footage of some starships!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgzMHBt9XJo

viking
Old 01-06-2010, 05:42 AM   #199
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting... My best friend who happens to live in Costa Rica just told me his mom was watching the news tonight and 'some important guy in the american government revealed that the US government has been in contact with beings from other planets for over 40 years.' He told me this because he couldn't believe how it affected his mother. She was in shock!...

I told him to find me an article... Could Disclosure be happening???
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:49 AM   #200
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Full Disclosure...Soon!

wow that is an amazing story. It is not a matter of if disclosure will happen, but

a matter of when. In my opinion it will be before 2012, but thats just my

opinion anything could happen.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote