Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 02-02-2009, 07:41 AM   #1
chantellealyce
Avalon Senior Member

Default I have been thinking about ways to increase "awakening" on a larger scale

Would just like to start a conversation on this I am not sure if anyone else has broached this subject if they have I am sorry.
Last night I was thinking about how to get in contact with people who may be aware that something is going on and maybe even make some aware who were not before.

My thought was maybe to put together an A4 size piece of paper with relevant info on a wide variety of certain topics, an email address to contact (or this site if need be) etc and do a letterbox drop in increasing circles in our areas. Hopefully this could be one way to increase mankinds awareness if it is done in the right way, as there is strength in numbers.

I just wanted to know what others thought of this idea / and if they liked it suggestions as to what info should be put on the paper for letterbox drop.

Let me know.

Karen
chantellealyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:32 AM   #2
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: I have been thinking about ways to increase "awakening" on a larger scale

Hey chantellealyce, You are posting already, well done. Nice thread. What you are asking is what Avalon and the GC is all about. NOt sure what other members will think about doing a mailout. I personally prefer to speak to people face to face as you can guage their reaction and adjust as necessary. I am lucky in my job, but maybe we should all try and get out more and "spread the word".
Not saying we should stand on a soap box and preach " THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH " as i think we would be dragged away screaming, but just starting conversations about 'certain subjects' and see where it leads. The best way IMHO is to be prepared, that is read, learn and expect some funny questions and have intelligent answers that will make the people you are talking stand up and listen.

That is my point of view.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I have been thinking about ways to increase "awakening" on a larger scale

Thats a great idea chantellealyce

I've often thought it would be great if someone did a flyer/pamphlet drop in my city on UFO's another good one would be to do up a press release and send it to all the major political parties, television, radio and print media at once!

You would need to do it very professionally to make it through the ridicule-barrier by providing acurate verifiable information with some good source links

Some would bury the article, others may run with it albeit with there own 'spin' on it. But there seems to be a massive increase in the amount of UFO articles coming out and sightings reported lately anyway, so it may not even be necessary soon, as things seem to be excellerating..
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:55 PM   #4
chantellealyce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Hey chantellealyce, You are posting already, well done. Nice thread. What you are asking is what Avalon and the GC is all about. NOt sure what other members will think about doing a mailout. I personally prefer to speak to people face to face as you can guage their reaction and adjust as necessary. I am lucky in my job, but maybe we should all try and get out more and "spread the word".
Not saying we should stand on a soap box and preach " THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH " as i think we would be dragged away screaming, but just starting conversations about 'certain subjects' and see where it leads. The best way IMHO is to be prepared, that is read, learn and expect some funny questions and have intelligent answers that will make the people you are talking stand up and listen.

That is my point of view.

I would not be interested in standing on a soap box or parading the streets in a sandwhich board anyway

I already start conversations with people but I don't come across too many people as I am not in a job like you that puts me in touch with new people every day. It is all well and good to talk to people that you meet in your travels but I guess I am wondering how many people have that niggly feeling in the back of their mind that something is not right and can't quite put their finger on it and just need it pointed out to them so they can have that light bulb moment many of us here have experienced. Yet even when I experienced that moment I had no idea where to turn to talk to people who feel the same to talk to bounce off get ideas from and hopefully in the future form a community with to help each other. It is just pure dumb luck that I ended up here because I emailed the right person.

I guess what I am saying is if you got the right information and happened to mail it out and had in that information some form of contact details without identifying yourself it would not only increase the numbers of aware people and the numbers on this site it would increase survival rates at worst case scenario. Even if you only got one or two people each time if several people committed themselves to this, well they all add up and can you imagine the power of the conciousness of so many more minds???

Like I said it is just my thoughts I would just like feedback from others and maybe suggestions as to what information to put in a letter drop.

Also Luminari I don't think that the media would take it seriously. For example several years ago my ex husband and I witnessed UFO's at Wollongong. We managed to film it with our video camera and contacted the local media. They came out and were very interested and did a story on it on the local news and proceeded in the story to make us look like nut jobs, debunk the whole idea of it being UFO's and turn it into a joke. Hence I have no faith in the media. But great ideas definitely I am on my way to work at the moment but will contact you later

Karen
Old 02-03-2009, 12:06 AM   #5
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Glad you brought up that subject; I have been thinking about contacting a T-Shirt manufacturer, with a view of doing a "Back of T-Shirt" print out of different pieces of information, regarding current, and projected areas of relevance and concern. E.g. ascension, space family, end of dark agenda, love peace and compassion for all of our extended earth star family, preparing for a new earth, end of linear time as we know it, etc..
I wanted to have it out by late spring, early summer (in different languages), since winter time does not promote T-Shirt expose'..
With our international presence on this forum, I think people can be reading this info all over the world in a short period of time..
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:02 AM   #6
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

i think all of these ideas are great. my idea is growing and is for a sketch show...
"It's big... it's grey... it's sketchy... it's the Big Grey sketch show..."
this is my idea to help shift paradigms and also to help channel some of my own freaked out energy over everything... all of my paranoia... etc... be creative.... see if i don't i'll just end up killing myself on many levels...

idea number two which is more serious- is why not make the disclosure project into a play. using the actual speeches.

think of a model- the theatre co that did the matthew shephard project... think of how many people know that story intimately now... and then they made a whole other film... see... i realize it is not the best form of revealing information... but it is relatively "safe"... actors get away with a lot when they are "acting"... versus when they are "whistleblowing"... i know it's a lot more complicated than that... just skimming the surface here...

then you get actors whistleblowing about whistleblowers within the confines of a sketch script and it might actually start to WORK work if it's based on the tRUTH truth... careful not offensive... i don't know- i get these flashes of ideas but it so depends on the audience.... etc.... i know though, that's it is better than a lot of stuff out there and could really help a lot of people get info out... just naturally.... seriously... logo- the big gay sketch show.... right. the big grey sketch show. it is this easy... sorry, skipping subjects... anyhow. cheers.
anyhow- ponder it if you will or don't- it's all good! good luck on all of your ideas, whatever they may be, they are all necessary, no? fight them, lose them, face them!

S
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:53 AM   #7
chantellealyce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus35 View Post
Glad you brought up that subject; I have been thinking about contacting a T-Shirt manufacturer, with a view of doing a "Back of T-Shirt" print out of different pieces of information, regarding current, and projected areas of relevance and concern. E.g. ascension, space family, end of dark agenda, love peace and compassion for all of our extended earth star family, preparing for a new earth, end of linear time as we know it, etc..
I wanted to have it out by late spring, early summer (in different languages), since winter time does not promote T-Shirt expose'..
With our international presence on this forum, I think people can be reading this info all over the world in a short period of time..
see a t-shirt could work if you had enough of them out there and people then asked about it and your answer was not too 'scary' for the newcomer then they went and google for info and came about more and more info and you get the story. A lot of people don't want to know though they prefer ignorance. One girl at my work kind of knows but does not want to as she says she gets anxiety attacks etc if she thinks about it so she does not want to find out more.

I have been thinking that information to include is maybe
A) 2012 - what does it mean?
B) Prophecies - Mayan, Hopi, edgar cayce, bible, etc.
C) Government knowledge and intention to only 'save' select few not tell the rest give them time to prepare.
D) Predictions - pole change, spititual awakening, and any other theories.

With all points I would include a web page reference to link people to so any suggestions of a good web site that not "too radical'" if you know what I mean would be appreciated.

Then add at the bottom if they want to find out more etc contact - and leave email or link to this site.

Karen
Old 02-04-2009, 12:40 AM   #8
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent "Chantelle" excellent,
Sometimes, however, certain words act as a trigger to unveil old soul memories and promote intuitive enquiry...
Will work on it..
Thanks again.
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:48 AM   #9
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

You could always try... wait for it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOQVtZGfeS0
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:06 AM   #10
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

ha...sorry just had to post that...I like the shirt ideas and passing out information in the city. I have been telling everyone I know but some people are just not ready to know anymore. Its going to take some public leaders to stand up and be real leaders and tell people the truth.

This is the 6th day...its the implementation of what was learned in the last few years. The time to wake up has somewhat passed and time seems to be moving fast. There are several awareness movements like avalomn that have had major effect and with more people starting to become aware each day we move closer to a better future...please dont slap people...i was just jokin
Just send them to projectcamelot.

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 02-04-2009 at 03:09 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:16 AM   #11
chantellealyce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
You could always try... wait for it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOQVtZGfeS0

See I like your thinking, but only if we get to watch each slap in slow motion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
ha...sorry just had to post that...I like the shirt ideas and passing out information in the city. I have been telling everyone I know but some people are just not ready to know anymore. Its going to take some public leaders to stand up and be real leaders and tell people the truth.

This is the 6th day...its the implementation of what was learned in the last few years. The time to wake up has somewhat passed and time seems to be moving fast. There are several awareness movements like avalomn that have had major effect and with more people starting to become aware each day we move closer to a better future...please dont slap people...i was just jokin
Just send them to projectcamelot.
Yes all of this is true. I would also be interested in a t-shirt if they become avaialble!!
Count me in..

Karen
Old 02-08-2009, 12:10 AM   #12
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

I went to a wedding yesterday and decided to wear a tie that my wife bought for me. Hopefully i was going to get tongs wagging. Many people looked at it and made comments.
What will you do to increase awareness.......

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:20 AM   #13
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Nice tie henners
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote