Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2008, 01:54 AM   #1
Tuza

Default Hang on, what about Oprah.

I don't remote view, I only ever get what I have been getting for a long, long time. I was a big fan of Oprah and her spiritual outlook and program, etc, etc. After viewing all the Camelot interviews and Avalon and so on, I thought what about emailing Oprah's camp and telling them to view this, and if the staff do, or she does, what would she do about it. After all isnt she about helping and informing people, bringing people up onto a spiritual path. Yada, Yada. I think to myself if the bad stuff goes down wouldn't she be effected in a real bad way up there in the US............or, my mind tells me something else which I do not want to listen to, and there are two separate theories on that one. You guys I know can work those out for yourself. And by the way, why cant I open up the September 2008 Avalon blog, everytime I do, I get page not found. I have increased my broadband to double now and I get my Net going down, I have to relog on every few minutes, etc, etc. It is really annoying.

So if Oprah is about all love and all that wouldnt she have a responsibility to interview Bill and Kerry on her program, well if she did more power to her, but why I am getting even she would be pressured. I think it is time everyone maybe emailed her and see what response or no response we got. Mmmmm, interesting it would be, as Yoda might say.