Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-19-2009, 05:10 AM   #1
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Taking action to change our reality

AREN’T WE TIRED OF ALL OF THIS S****?
WELL, LET’S STAR A REVOLUTION

I’ve been meaning to write this since a few months ago but I didn’t know how to start and how to handle these issues, so after reading many great threads in the forum, I was thinking that even though we are sharing great information, no one is really thinking about solutions or a plan of action that regular folks like us can take so here I go with my own ideas but I feel time is very short, we should stop talking and start acting.
The real problem humanity is facing right now is the feeling of separation and forgetfulness about who we are. The PTB have known how to take advantage of humanity and they still do, even though great information is out, just a very small percentage of people are aware of what’s going on and even when they know, they think is all BS.
I wonder how different things would be the day we realize we are ONE and stop the separation between us once for all, of course this is not going to happen in one day but we need to start now. Even though I am very aware than we need spiritual solutions too, we live in this dimension which is physical and most of us don’t have any training or real knowledge about the spiritual world, we believe it exists and seems very logical to us but we don’t have direct experiences as Astralwalker and a few ones more. The realization that we are all ONE and acting as so is a very spiritual step also. Meditating together is indeed incredibly powerful so we should combine it with taking action in the real world.

WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THE HUGE PROBLEMS HUMANITY IS FACING RIGHT NOW?

1.- SPREAD THE WORD

My suggestion would be to create a plan, a designed campaign to make more people aware, so we create more power in the numbers. If more people know what is going on we will reach a critical mass point very soon and solutions would be faster and more people would participate. How to achieve this?

My idea is to spread the word as fast and wide as possible; if you think about it, songs videos, comic videos, etc. have hundred of thousands visitors in youtube and google and the UFO videos, NWO and the sort have a few thousands viewers, it’s not that people are not spending time in youtube and other sources, it’s that the subject is not known to them or they don’t have any interest in it for lack of knowledge (sorry for the redundancy), if we use the pyramid scheme to spread the word but instead of having one head we start 50 or 100 pyramids, can you image how fast it would be?
We create a flyer or a regular sheet of paper with a clear message about the importance of the subject and recommend some links and names so people can make their own research, let’s say in the paper the words Illuminati, New World Order, Zeitgeist, Bob Dean, Financial Crisis, Richard Hoagland, etc., and Project Camelot of course, any names we agree on and we select them as a team, it shouldn’t be many just the most enlightening ones (I think we should use the same format so we have a consistent message), then we use regular mail and send it to 5, 10 or more people (anonymously, taking the names from a phone book)) and ask them that if they think the message is important enough, to make new copies and do exactly the same, the word would spread real fast; in addition we use email to do exactly the same.
Here I want to make a very strong suggestion: we shouldn’t send this email to our closest relatives or friends and I think many of you already know why, the reason is very simple: we don’t have credibility with our closest people. Everybody pays attention to what a stranger says, but not to what their wives, brothers or friends say, when you talk about subjects like this they think you are nuts and they laugh at how gullible you are.
We could use the email addresses that we get when we receive redirected mail. The point is not to be limited to contact our friends or family but everybody out there.
The reason why I suggest using traditional mail and email is because when a person sees the same message several times coming from different sources, they immediately think that maybe there’s some truth about it and thus it creates more interest in doing the research.
We should be very careful what web sites we recommend and what videos, other way we would create a great deal of very scared and depressed people, the message would contain one or few sentences explaining that we as humanity are taking action to fix the problems and this is just the first step in a great worldwide campaign. People who speak other languages are encouraged to translate the message and send it to other countries too.
Perhaps, people wouldn’t redirect the mail the first time but they would do it if they see it as a consistent and serious project so we should send this a few times to the same people or different ones.
Let’s invest 20 dollars each of us to make this a real contribution to humanity instead of escaping cowardly to remote places, let’s create this experiment as an example to the world.

2.- TAKING PACIFIC ACTION

In order to not overwhelm people, after 3 or 4 weeks, more messages would be sent, this time as a call for action. Let’s suppose we agreed that the financial problem is the biggest issue right now. Let’s ask for some action. Let’s ask people to send MILLIONS of letters to congress, representatives, government agencies, White House, newspapers, tv news, CNN, etc. DEMANDING SOLUTIONS or DISCLOSURE or whatever we want to demand. Many lecturers say the Illuminati are afraid of us, if this is so is because WE ARE THE MAJORITY AND OUR POWER IS IN THE NUMBERS, so we should take advantage of this simple fact and let them know that WE KNOW ABOUT THEIR EXISTENCE AND THEIR PLANS which we don’t agree upon and clearly OPPOSE to them.
About the financial problems, we can DEMAND the Federal Reserve to be eliminated as it is illegal anyway, even if it was legal, WE THE PEOPLE have every right to want things changed, we are the ones that should have the power of deciding what is better for US.
We need to apply the MOST EXTREME PRESSURE on the government and law makers to let them know what we want, reminding them that their role is to protect us, to support us, etc., and not the opposite way. This should be done in a very consistent way, we need to have our voices heard out loud, big time. I know sending email is a faster way but trust me, it’s not the same sending an email with 3 million signatures that sending 3 million letters to the same place, just the visual impact of it is amazing.

The same procedure would be used for any problems we face: big pharma and the way they abuse and kill people, FDA corruption, disclosure of UFO’s and alien presence in the planet, Fluor and chemicals in water and food, chemtrails, the biased media, disagreement on going to war and intervention in other countries, free energy, Codex Alimetarius, etc.
These 2 steps should be done repeatedly and consistently because if we want to change the world it won’t happen in a few days, I hope you realize the amount of work involved. As you can see, the most people awake, the most pressure on the government.
LET’S STOP OUR LAZZINES AND CONFORMISM AND STAR DOING SOMETHING!
Sending DVDs anonymously can be done too, they’re not expensive and making copies it’s not big deal either. Anybody who says spending a bit of money doing this it’s an expense they can’t afford, they aren’t getting the big picture.

3.- TAKING REAL ACTION

Other steps can be taken, this is one I suggest but other people should step up and propose more ideas:
People who have the knowledge about companies that the Illuminati own or have the ability to do the research, please let us know. We should start sabotaging these companies right away. We should spread the word about how important this is and make these companies to go down. Anybody who is not working for the good of humanity shouldn’t be in business or at least we shouldn’t support them.
Please don’t be afraid of taking bold steps. The bad guys are very comfortable doing what they do because they see we do nothing to stop them. When companies go down new ones are created and the process never stops, this is the time to ask our government to support small companies and entrepreneurs. Big companies kill the small ones as the system is created to concentrate power and money in fewer hands; if we are afraid for our job, we have to remember that the Universe always provides and resources should go to create and empower new businesses.

4.- LET’S TALK ABOUT ECONOMY:

The best part about this is: Let’s forget about the economy!! Let’s not have an economy!! We don’t need it! What’s the point? Life is very possible without economy. At least not the one we know now, we don’t need to keep doing the things we have been doing that don’t work, and we need to be smarter than that. How are we expecting different results doing the same? Is it not the meaning of insanity? This weird invention where some people get richer and richer and the majority gets poorer and poorer is something that we don’t need to keep if we want a better world. Wall Street? It’s for “investors” which means people with a lot of money who are not willing to share and are just looking for ways to increase their wealth without making any commitment in benefit of humanity but against it. A company that makes any merchandise should get its profits from selling products, how come if they are manufacturing and selling are they broken because stocks are going down in price? That’s how wrong the system is; we need to create a new and better one.
Where are the investors on the automobile industry, who have made so much money in the past, how much are they willing to invest now? They’re so quiet now, aren’t they? When a regular fellow owns a small company and the company gets in trouble, the owner(s) have to come out with a solution and keep on going, how come the biggest of all have to ask to the government (?) for help which at the end is asking to their customers to save them?

Workers in the auto industry make more money than the average worker, they don’t work harder than a guy flipping hamburgers at the joint, housekeepers or landscapers, factory workers making 8 dollars an hour, immigrants working in the fields (very hard work), why are they so special? Everybody deserves the right compensation for their work. The system is absolutely crazy, the “investors” expect bigger and bigger profits every year, in order to do so they have to reduce quality, reduce size, reduce all costs and increase prices and the executives that get the desired results are compensated with millions paid by the customers, so after how many years there’s no more size or costs to reduce? No company works for their customers anymore, they work for the investors wallets going against their customers. We know it and we allow it. Does anybody see how absurd this is?

Banks keep on creating new fees because how else they would keep making more profits than the year before? Nike and other companies keep on making contracts with athletes for many millions so they can charge even more for their products and we pay for all of it. But we think it’s o.k., that’s the way it is, right? It’s immoral to pay so much money to actors, singers, athletes etc, when so many people are starving even in our own country.
What about evil and dark companies as Monsanto and the like? It’s been known for years how they poison the earth and still nobody is stopping them, farmers depend more on them as the years pass, the crops they grow have no seed anymore and if they have, the seeds are not good anyway, most of us live in cities or populated areas and we are pretty unaware how big this problem is but we will see it pretty soon if we don’t do something about it.

Anyway, my point is that as in everything else, there’s more than one way to do things, it is possible to create a new economic system; please mathematicians and economists interested in changing our present reality, think of something new and we can discuss it, we can spread the word and make people interested in a change and a better system. Maybe we are not ready to forget money as a tool but a more just system needs to be created, I don’t consider fare that people who do the most basic jobs essential to society like growing food, taking care of children, factory workers, garbage collectors, any physical hard work, etc, make some times less than 1.000 times what the CEO makes.
It’s very upsetting and painful to see that so many millions or billions are struggling every day, working incredibly hard and there’s never enough money for basic needs. The economic system is so absurd but we have known it for some time and we believe is the only way to do things. There’s no rule written on stone about anything in this world so how come we can’t change a system that doesn’t serve us? Celebrities spending millions and millions in weddings and divorces, cars, fashion, etc, and the rest of the world struggles to pay the rent. We are a very crazy society.

5.- A NEW ECONOMY:

This is the most difficult part for me to explain. I’ve been wondering for some time now, if our scientists are able to come up with the most complex equations to explain the universe, string theory, distance of the stars, etc, how come is not possible to create new economic formulae that allow ALL people in this world to make enough money to lead a comfortable life? If there is a minimum wage, it should be a maximum one.
Let’s say if it’s decided that a person needs an X amount of money every month to have a comfortable life style, $50.000 or $100.000 or whatever amount, all prices should be adjusted so anybody can buy what they need and still have money left for whatever they want to do with it, vacation, savings, new floors, whatever. Once the amount it’s decided, all workers would make that amount and the people in higher levels would make any amount between that one and double but nobody would be allowed to make more than that. Profits companies make should be limited too and any amount above that should go to enhance the well being of the population.
When more people have the ability to buy things, more factories and products are needed and everybody would have a job. I know it seems like Utopia but I think everything is possible if we commit to it.

If every country in the world is importing merchandise from other countries, why don’t they produce their own products and fix their employment issues? Globalization is not the answer as we are learning now, of course is great for wealthy and greedy “investors”.

6.- WAR:

Do you think the government should ask the people if they agree on going to war? I do. Wars are created for the benefit of a few but the ones on the line are regular folks who sacrifice themselves and get nothing out of it, even loosing their lives. Unfortunately, the system is so well planed, that they indoctrinate us making us believe that going to war is justified and the soldiers abroad are defending our “freedom”; if you don’t support our troops you are treated as a traitor, don’t you dare to say anything about it, you’ll be treated as ****.
This country has been on more wars than any other in modern times and still people don’t see that there’s something wrong in this picture. Why should Americans keep on supporting another war? We need to educate more people about the real reasons behind it.
Let’s demand that the huge amounts of money destined to defense and war be used for prosperity and peace, creating a health and education systems that benefit everybody, helping regular people to start new companies and generating employment, real and effective ecological programs, scientific investigation, etc. Part of the funds should go to people who can create new companies that replace the old greedy Illuminati own ones, ruled by different policies and structure.
They are trying to impose a new war on this country and maybe many more and we are going to let them do it? Again? When will we learn? What are we going to do about it?

7.- LET’S TALK ABOUT AMERICAN PEOPLE

The way I see it, this country has done a lot of good for humanity, most technology, science, medical breakthroughs, entertainment, etc., has come out from this country which means American people are smart, ingenious, generous, kind, very creative, hard workers and a lot more. My question here and it is a big one: WHY WE HAVE BECOME SO SHEEPLE? Where’s the American spirit? Where is the American pride? Where are the American warriors? The indoctrination has been really big and very effective, Americans don’t protest anymore, they are dedicated to idolize their celebrities, eat hamburgers and French fries and spend their money on things they don’t need. Really.
When Project Camelot created the Avalon Forum, the only action suggested was to ESCAPE the possible actions the PTB were going to take, going to isolated places and hide, cowardly and sheeply hide and do nothing more about it. WHY IS NOBODY THINKING ABOUT A WAY TO AT LEAST PROTEST AND GO AGAINST WHAT IS BEEN DONE TO US?

OUR SILENCE AND ACCEPTANCE IS WHAT MAKE THESE PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY DO WITHOUT ANY FEAR, THEY FIND NO OPPOSITION WHATSOEVER, NOT EVEN THE SMALLEST ONE, THEY DON’T BOTHER BECAUSE ALEX JONES AND OTHERS ARE TALKING, THEY SEE THE INTERNET IS PLAGUED WITH INFORMATION AND STILL NOTHING HAPPENS….. THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US, HOW EASY WE ARE!!!

How can you explain that so many different actions are taken every day in every country in the world, against the population and nobody says anything? Why do we keep silent? WE ARE HUMANITY, HUMANITY IS US! WE ARE THE REAL POWER, THEY SHOULDN’T BE, IF WE WERE UNITED THOSE PEOPLE NEVER EVER WOULD DARE TO PLAY WITH HUMANITY AS THEY DO, THEY JUST COULND’T DO IT, SO WHY WE KEEP GIVING OUR POWER AWAY IN SUCH A COWARD WAY?

OUR SILENCE IS OUR APROVAL!!!

When People say we need to awake, it’s not just knowing that we are being manipulated and played for our governments and people in power, because after we know what’s going on, what else do we do? Try to escape from this reality we don’t like? How? Going to the forest with a gun? Going to the Amazon? The moon?

WE NEED TO START TAKING ACTION, ANY ACTION, EVEN THE SMALLEST ONE, WE NEED TO WAKE UP AND ACT. We need to create the biggest movement ever in the history of humankind, what’s the point of being awake if we do nothing? Are we really accomplishing something?
The universe, human beings and everything else is a whole; we are not separated from each other, right? So how come after we are aware of this fact, we still don’t see that our real power is right there? WE THE PEOPLE ARE BILLIONS AND THE PEOPLE IN POWER ARE JUST A FEW IN COMPARISON, EVEN IF THEY WERE MORE, WE STILL BY THE SHEER NUMBERS HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE, we can create new systems that work for us, we can break governments and companies down, we should decide if we want a war or not, we can decided about prices, products, salaries, policies, etc. Let’s reclaim our power, I truly believe this is the step that would change everything, even the possible dark events of 2012; it would be a NEW CONSCIOUSNESS , everybody working for the highest good of the rest which at the end is the highest good for each one of us.
I am very aware that there’s an unworldly power in the scene too but there’s no much we can do about it right now (as regular folks), on top of that, everybody is saying different things so it’s very hard and confusing out there, who is really telling the truth? Even when they’re talking about events in the remote past, all versions are different, in some Atlanteans were the good guys, in others Lemurians were the good ones and so on, talking about ETs is the same, we are being bombarded by a lot of information but nobody really knows for sure who is supporting us and who is against us, even people with “supernatural powers” or very “reliable” sources can’t agree so how do we know who’s being sincere?
Listen, maybe is very hard at the beginning to agree in doing something but we need to start the ball rolling somewhere, please think about it.

8.- ABOLITION OF SECRECY

In my opinion, secrecy is one of the most important factors that cause problems in our society. In economic matters the public should know who own every company, what the real ingredients are in each product, how much it costs to produce it, how much money everybody makes and so on. Is the same with religions, agencies, banks, etc, who are the leaders in each level, everything should be disclosed. WE NEED TO DEMAND THE ABOLITION OF SECRECY. EVERYTHING THE GOVERNMENT, AGENCIES, COMPANIES DO SHOULD BE KNOWN, SECRECY IS KILLING US! WHY DO WE ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN? WHY ARE WE SO BLIND, DEAF AND MUTE and on top of that, asleep?

9.- HOW TO PARTICIPATE

In a nutshell, let’s get creative, let’s share ideas and start a plan of action, let’s demand from our government a wiser use of OUR money and resources. Let’s participate in the way our country (and the world) it’s been ruled, let’s start a new way of doing things.
Did you realize that even though the majority of people in this country disagreed with the bailout for the auto industry, they did it anyway? Well, there was no opposition at all, it was like saying: we don’t like it but you guys are in charge, do as you please.

We have heard that even the ET’s won’t help us out, they won’t save us, we have to do it ourselves so how are we going to tackle this task? When? In the future? What future?

I know my ideas seem quite simple and they are but it’s a start and who knows, it could work because all we need is the awareness that we are a UNITY, ONE. Now, if we gather more doable ideas we can change our reality in a small or big way, it depends on us. The future is not set on stone, we can change it, everybody knows that we create our reality with every single thought or action we take.
We now have this wonderful tool called internet which is available to a lot of people so why don’t we use it for something good?

As human beings we shouldn’t accept any kind of injustice or wrong doing, no human life should go unnoticed, no evil action should be allowed in any aspect of life. Are we waiting for the planet to drastically change so we will ascend and acquire a better consciousness? What about we change our consciousness now? After all, what’s the point of having the knowledge if we don’t use it? Maybe we should pause now in our search for more knowledge (about what’s going on right now) and apply what we already now which is: We are extremely powerful individuals but we are even more incredibly powerful as a group. Let’s do something big together!!!

I want to add that we don’t need to be aggressive to anybody not even the people in power, we just need to be clear about what we want and act in a very assertive manner step by step, never giving up and in a peaceful way.
I was reading the thread about the tests required for selling merchandise and I feel this is the kind of thing we should stop right away. One poster says: I’m furious! I am passing this all over and hope people will do something. This is a typical reaction. Come on people, WE are the people, why are we always waiting for somebody else to do something about it? To fix our problems? Another person says: I expect to see small businesses fighting back against this. Ha! So it’s o.k. to stay away because it doesn’t affect us directly as maybe we don’t own a small or big business? That is the kind of thinking that have us in the place we are now.
We accept everything as long as it doesn’t kill us or ruin us immediately or directly. Well, it will do it little by little. What that means is again, giving more power to the biggest store chains destroying the small owners, disintegrating the competition and forcing people to buy from them.

Another thought about this: I remember reading in The Divine Matrix that in order to start a change, it’s necessary to gather the intention or consciousness of at least the square foot of 1% of the people involved in a determined place to start a change of consciousness, this means that at that point critical mass is achieved and things start rolling. Greg Bradden explains this when he narrates about cancer and terminal illnesses being cured with visualization and meditation but it has the same effect when it comes to action as is well known in the boniato and monkeys story.

In the thread about Exxon and carbon tax, they say that Exxon supports the implementation of this new tax, of course they do. What about us? Do we support it? If we do, let’s just let it be; if we don’t let’s say it. Again and again, one example after another we see the same pattern: people in power doing what they want to do and we staying silent and accepting. Rich people and companies are thinking all the time about new ways to get our money (which is our time and our life), being creative about it, in the other end, we as humanity don’t create ideas about opposing them or just saying: Thank you but I don’t agree.

10.- AN IDEA REGARDING PLASTIC BAGS

I was thinking of something simple that all of us can do without any mayor effort and it concerns to plastic bags. Our towns or at least many of them already have recycling programs for metal, plastic and paper so why don’t we campaign for people to gather all supermarket bags they don’t use and take it out on those days and ask town governments to pick them up, in that way this plastic won’t go with the regular garbage and it doesn’t end in rivers and sea. I don’t know of any programs regarding this problem but at least there would be a place for them while someone comes out with a good idea to reuse them effectively or a new biodegradable material. Again, we do the campaign ourselves, no need to wait for the government to do it.

Another point here would be to ask in a MASSIVE way for companies and laboratories to develop these new materials instead of making new plastic products or chemicals that destroy the planet.
Last week a saw a dramatic documentary about a place near Hawaii where due to the sea currents, a lot of residual plastic is gathering and it is creating a mayor ecological problem. Albatross nest on one of these islands and when they go to get food, they find plastic pellets which are very similar in shape and color to some food they usually take, the parents feed the pellets to the chickens and after a few days they die of starvation with their stomachs full of plastic pieces (different kind of plastic). I was very horrified because if 1 or 2 generations are lost, the whole species could be in danger of extinction. It’s already happening to more species that we know of.

WE ARE VERY POWERFUL INDIVIDUALLY BUT WHO CAN MEASURE OUR POWER IF UNITED?

This is from Dr. Steven M. Greer book Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge: “There are rabid dog between us. And some of them may never be amenable to either reason or spiritual enlightenment. Do we then say, “Oh, then we can’t do anything? The right of self-defense is a universal one.
We live, unfortunately, in a time where spirituality has been equated with passivity. This is a very dangerous thing, because it’s propaganda or indoctrination that’s designed to create people who are spiritually oriented and very nice, but very passive and ineffectual. And in that passivity, the rabid dogs can have full sway. We have not collectively or individually exercised our power through the operation of free will and the knowledge that goes with it than can create this new world. As soon as we do, we’ll have it. And until we do, it won’t happen”.
Maybe now, as we haven’t seen the worst case scenario yet we feel more relaxed, the dollar hasn’t collapsed yet, WWIII hasn’t started yet, Fema camps and marshal law hasn’t been implemented, etc., so we think we are good to go but still the world is not going in the right direction, things will be changing anyway and not in a way that’s good for us as a collective or individually until we decide and act upon what we want for our future.
I hope people can see the message I’m trying to deliver and new ideas of actions we all can take come to fruition.

Blessings to all.

Last edited by cloud9; 01-19-2009 at 05:18 AM.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:41 AM   #2
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Taking action to change our reality

With sadness I see I there was no response to this thread. Well, Dr. Martin Luther King was a great example about what united people can achieve when they are committed to it. Millions of lives were changed because of his vision; he asked for something that nowadays we see as natural, that all people regardless race and color have the same rights so how come we are so afraid to ask for our natural rights as human beings, this time as a whole, because this time the war is in all of us, whites, blacks, yellows, reds and the whole rainbow.
Humanity is facing the biggest challenges ever and we have to see that we need to stand up and make our voices heard somehow. Perhaps we just don’t have what it takes and we deserve what happens to us. Perhaps we don’t have a big enough sense of our self-worth, we don’t love ourselves enough and the people in power know so well this truth but we don’t. We like to think we are awake but are we?
Love and peace.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:58 AM   #3
no caste

It could be that 'revolutions' are on in other threads. Here's one - some pressure on Congress people might be good NOW, for those interested:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10034

UN progressess to an inquiry.

Bush, Rumsfeld should be pursued for torture, UN official says
Calgary Herald, AFP January 20, 2009 1:02 PM

BERLIN - The UN’s special torture rapporteur called on the U.S. Tuesday to pursue former president George W. Bush and defence secretary Donald Rumsfeld for torture and bad treatment of Guantanamo prisoners.

"Judicially speaking, the United States has a clear obligation" to bring proceedings against Bush and Rumsfeld, the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture Manfred Nowak said, in remarks to be broadcast on Germany’s ZDF television Tuesday evening.

PEACE
Old 01-21-2009, 02:21 AM   #4
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Don`t leave that war mongering Cheney out of this
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:47 AM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Our current situation, whether social, economic, or political, every aspect of our life is as it is because of our desires which fuel our actions. There are no exceptions to that. There is nothing being imposed upon us from outside. Everything we experience is the result of what we are inside.We have given our greatest power away,which is the power of decision and allow others to think for us so we can chase our desires.Our desires or the creators of all our fears.

As long as we continue to blame our circumstances on outside forces,the inside light remains a spark and not a flame.The inside temple are where the money changers are that need to be swept out with force.The candle must be lit inside being above all and serve all.

The word govern ment alone means to govern the mental states of conciousness within the masses living in polarity.

Man in sanskrit means to think and we need to think for ourselves and slay the dragon of desire.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:37 AM   #6
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

The way I see our current situation is that we are always waiting for somebody to save us, to change things around, a new lider, anything that allow us to stay in our comfort zone, we are still pretty happy because nothing catastropic has come out yet so why bother? Let's face it, we are a very lazy bunch of people.
Paul Getti used to say about finances: I'd rather have the 1% of the effort of 100 people than 100% of my own effort and he was a very rich guy who new the power of acumulation. What I propose is very simple and easy to do, it's even very cheap but when we can unite the small contribution of millions of people the results will be amazing. Each one of us investing a few minutes coping and sending mail and a few bucks. It's just a start.
Even if I don't get any support from this forum I will start doing something myself, maybe I'm lucky enough to see results. Last year I wrote in a few 20 bills "search Illuminati on youtube, it's important" or "search zeitgeist on google video, it's important" etc., I did it in the border of the bills considering that money travels really fast and perhaps somebody out there would be interested. I felt I was contribuiting in some way, this method is even cheaper and faster. Maybe at the beginning just a few woulb be aware of the words but if more and more bills get written on, more people would do what they need to do.
Ideas, creative ideas, that's what we need and of course, take some action.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:55 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

You have more support than you know. Your efforts seem to me to be in line with what a lot of other people are thinking here.

Our efforts combine, even if you dont know it.

One thing you can do is organize some ground crew meetings. Have you read the handbook for the new paradigm?

Use the mantra "I am human becoming, help me to become" and have an idea in your head of what it is you want to do (which is for the highest and best good of all).

Prepare to be amazed at the outcome and the synchronicity that will, even if you dont realize it, be put in play to help you.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:24 AM   #8
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

ditto!!!
Im just waiting for the right time. see if there is some organization on such things. but look at the other revolutions. it didn't really work. agendas at work there as well. got us where we are today. I think we need to make our own party. an organization to set things right! I don't see it happing now. to much dope. I meant hope flowing. believe you, me. Im right in front of you!

Last edited by dagon; 01-22-2009 at 04:15 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:50 AM   #9
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

this is a awesome topic. I would like to hear others on how they feel. most here seem to be fighting with love. and I'm good with that. but I am genuinely hart broken to look at the state of things on every level. I'm sure its not easy running the world. but to hide truth from the people. and now the slow striping us of basic rights. I'm especially ****** off about the lies. hiding ancient knowledge. which was turned against us. I'm really feeling some of what david icke is saying as well as Gregg Braden and michael tsarion. alarming. but I find some truth in it. and even if its 1/2 right. something needs to be dun.

Last edited by dagon; 01-22-2009 at 01:57 AM.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:51 AM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Dagon: fasten your seatbelt it will get worse.

No matter - those actively on the waking path can ask for and receive protection.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:52 AM   #11
no caste

Here is one of a zillion things that good people are doing world over, in small and big ways. Torture/POW is already written in the Geneva Convention. It dehumanizes us all. Soldiers in the US are also in a weird predicament, where they are tried by the military, which leaves things rife for corruption, inside 'justice' jobs.

Consider the recent resignation of Lt. Col. Darrel Vandeveld, a US military prosecutor at Guantanamo, who said the trial system there is 'a creeping rot.' When prosecutors are revolted, I'd say there's a problem. Law is nothing more than agreements among peoples; it's a w'rite of what we commonly think is important in a society.

Center for Constitutional Rights - Guantánamo, Jan 20-09

"There is a great deal of discussion about the difficulty of closing the base. In fact, as the Center for Constitutional Rights has laid out in a clear and concise report, closing Guantánamo is easy. There are three simple and necessary steps to close Guantánamo:

1. send those who can go home home,
2. secure safe haven for those who cannot, and
3. charge those who can be charged then try them in ordinary federal criminal court.

"President Obama should commit to dismantling the military commissions, not just suspending them, and to prosecuting any cases before federal criminal courts - real courts with real laws.

"Please join us today to write to President Obama, and let him know that the people of the United States are calling upon him to seize this historic opportunity and to show true leadership in closing Guantánamo swiftly and effectively, closing the book on this dark chapter in the history of the United States.
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/383/t/4089/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=26448"]You can write President Obama here."

If you knew the ways in which humans were degraded at Guantánamo, without access to any means of defense, caged, degraded and whatnot. Lots of wrongs just make another wrong. We believed America was a shining light, once. Democracy doesn't happen by itself, as a concept. Cowboy 'justice' was OK for cowboys, then. Take Your Light - share.

Please understand how this ties in with the whole 9/11 truth commission. Who exactly should be where??????????

SALSA FOR DEMOCRACY! 1-2-3
Old 01-22-2009, 02:58 AM   #12
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Yup Dagon, something must be done, but as you have described in other posts, who wants to know. Most of humanity is still asleep! You yourself have described how your friends and aquaintances don't want to know. The only thing that will wake people is something dramatic that disrupts the lives of eating, drinking, ****ing and the ball game next week.

People live in little boxes and look out if someone shakes the box! Actually, for a woman, this spiritual ufo stuff, is better than pepper spray! LOL in some cases.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:00 AM   #13
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

OOh I thought that word would be Bleeped out!!!! Sorry
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:06 AM   #14
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
People live in little boxes and look out if someone shakes the box! Actually, for a woman, this spiritual ufo stuff, is better than pepper spray! LOL in some cases.
yes, kind of hard to find a date.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:51 AM   #15
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

What I’m proposing it’s a quiet, honest and effective revolution in which each one of us can participate without disrupting our daily lives. Every time there’s an issue we want to change or we disagree upon, just let the government know what we want in a very organized way and as a group; what i mean is that is not like each one of us is doing it by him/herself but as a whole, MILLIONS of us at the same time as a whole.
Law makers are doing exactly that (making laws) every day but we don’t participate in any way so why don’t we let them know what direction we would like them to go?
Writing letters seems very naïve but to my knowledge, in this country many times laws were changed or made because a lot of people were asking for it. It works.
I get very frustrated when I see so many things changing and not for good but for worse and people everywhere are in a state of total blindness and ignorance. I’ve tried to talk to people close to me about what’s happening in the world and they just don’t see it and don’t care, the problem is so big that is hard to believe it even exists.
Everybody says that now that we have a new president the economy is getting fixed even if it takes a few years so we are all right. Unfortunately economy is not the only issue on the table but even if it was the system needs to be changed, most of the population in the world is getting poorer and poorer.
My opinion about the problem of foreclosures is that the solution is not giving more money to the banks or financial institutions, perhaps giving the billions to a new organization that buys the houses in foreclosure and financing them to the actual owners in different and more just terms, that way people can pay for their homes and the banks get their money instead of just giving the money directly to the banks and letting people screwed up.
Another way to participate is cutting support to companies and institutions, any person, agency, company, group, etc, who is not working for the people’s good should be denounced publicly. Of course this would be done very effectively when everybody is completely awake and aware that together WE ARE EXTREMELY POWERFUL.
Thank you all.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:00 AM   #16
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Carmen, I agree with you, most of the people are still very asleep. Perhaps we should wake them up big time!!! With all the noise possible, making this knowledge so wide and visible that nobody can say anymore they didn't know. The only way I see this could be done is with an organized campaign, in my view it's not hard to do if we all participate.
I tried to answer your message but I couldn't. I've been very busy so I didn't insist but I promise I'll do it. Thank you for your invitation and I happily accept.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:08 AM   #17
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
What I’m proposing it’s a quiet, honest and effective revolution in which each one of us can participate without disrupting our daily lives. Every time there’s an issue we want to change or we disagree upon, just let the government know what we want in a very organized way and as a group; what i mean is that is not like each one of us is doing it by him/herself but as a whole, MILLIONS of us at the same time as a whole.
Law makers are doing exactly that (making laws) every day but we don’t participate in any way so why don’t we let them know what direction we would like them to go?
Writing letters seems very naïve but to my knowledge, in this country many times laws were changed or made because a lot of people were asking for it. It works.
I get very frustrated when I see so many things changing and not for good but for worse and people everywhere are in a state of total blindness and ignorance. I’ve tried to talk to people close to me about what’s happening in the world and they just don’t see it and don’t care, the problem is so big that is hard to believe it even exists.
Everybody says that now that we have a new president the economy is getting fixed even if it takes a few years so we are all right. Unfortunately economy is not the only issue on the table but even if it was the system needs to be changed, most of the population in the world is getting poorer and poorer.
My opinion about the problem of foreclosures is that the solution is not giving more money to the banks or financial institutions, perhaps giving the billions to a new organization that buys the houses in foreclosure and financing them to the actual owners in different and more just terms, that way people can pay for their homes and the banks get their money instead of just giving the money directly to the banks and letting people screwed up.
Another way to participate is cutting support to companies and institutions, any person, agency, company, group, etc, who is not working for the people’s good should be denounced publicly. Of course this would be done very effectively when everybody is completely awake and aware that together WE ARE EXTREMELY POWERFUL.
Thank you all.
It could work if we got some airtime. set a date. get organized. education to the masses is also a good thing. information. I was thinking of mailers. with web sites ect. we could use ancient symbols to make them wake up.

by the way. have you run this by your family and friends.

Last edited by dagon; 01-22-2009 at 04:11 AM.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:08 AM   #18
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Please read 777's response again and again. It is right on the money! The soul is eternal, go within... all else follows. Be the change!!! Our physical being is just a blink, a wrinkle in time, a tic on the clock. We are eternal beings to begin with! Let go of fear and be in the NOW of your existence. Be present to effect the change you want. There are others out there, you will find each other. This is happening NOW.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:32 AM   #19
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Wormhole, I reread 777's response and I agree, spiritual solutions exist but remember that we make things happen by decision or omission which at the end is a decision too.
Dagon, the only person close to me who has taken this seriously is my sister, the rest of the people think I'm very gullible and I believe in fables. ETs? World conspiracy? NWO? What I'm talking about? They think I read too much and believe everything I read.
Well, I discovered this information by myself just browsing for videos on youtube as many others here, hard to believe at the beggining but seeing the way the world is in now I saw perfect logic as to way things are the way they are, unfortunately most people I know are still very tied to their tvs and enjoying every single reality show there is, popping pills like crazy when they are sick and so on.
Today I started to write on bills again, it felt really good doing something so simple but so visible. I hope some day soon awake people reach critical mass and then everything it'll start moving. Information is power.
By the way I started doing the breathing exercise I saw on the Wingmakers interview just as a relaxation tool before going to sleep and to my surprise after a month I have lost weight, I went down one size and I look a lot better, also I sleep like a baby and wake up more rested so now I do it daily. Just in case somebody can benefit from my testimony, it wasn't what I was looking for but what a great side effect.
love and peace.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:44 AM   #20
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I hear you. If you are interested in starting ground crew, I've got some experience I'd be willing to share it with you. There are many of us who have been very proactive, I would welcome a PM from you and would love to help in any way I can. Though I work in the Pacific Northwest, we have space and a place if you ever come out our way.

Also, check out Astralwalker's Thread or get in touch with Mudra. They have a wonderful planetary healing being organized that may resonate with you. Nexus Event 2012.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 01-22-2009, 04:58 AM   #21
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread Cloud 9

The only thing I see that will be the most difficult to overcome for the masses who are not awake yet is FEAR

Fear of losing their homes, fear of losing their money, their jobs etc

Once you can get them to understand that they can take our homes, they can take our money, and our jobs...but as long as we have our identity, unless they kill us we have the power to overcome them. and we can finally live in total harmony.

Truly it is all about FEAR...once you can overcome the fear..you are FREE to truly express your own reality and create it at the same time.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:03 AM   #22
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed, fear is the our worst enemy and our biggest controller.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:40 AM   #23
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

all really good points. welcome home cloud9.

oh I'm mad a hell 2. I'm right there with you. and I'm down with being the change. some of what you mentioned is worth investigating and talking about and I believe falls in those lines. I'm defiantly down for spreading information. leading a horse to water. but will they drink?

we should also tie waterman in this thread. he is interested in such things. think he is working on money or a means of bartering.

Last edited by dagon; 01-22-2009 at 05:48 AM.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:22 PM   #24
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Cloud9: I am in agreement with most of what you wrote, except I don't think anything is to be accomplished by petitioning the government. They are owned, and not by the people.

I am one who thinks that there is more to be done in this world than working on raising one's "vibratonal level". Not all actions need be physical, but in this physical world in order to be effective the actions must have some effect on materiality.

I am taking the liberty of reposting this from another thread I started, as I feel it pertains to the subject of this thread as well.

Honor to you for having the courage to speak out and call things as you see them.

Re-posted from the thread Hacking the Genetic Mind

I have to say that so far I am very disappointed in Project Avalon.

The sole reason I started reading and posting here, and why I have continued, is that I was under the impression that Project Avalon had something to do with the Handbook for the New Paradigm. I didn't and don't come here to socialize or split hairs in the field of esoteric philosophy. There are many web sites doing that already and I see no need for another one.

I read the handbook as information about the changes to come and as an assignment to take an active role in writing a new script and creating a better world. One specific assignment was to create a statement of purpose, a personal mission, some new contribution that worked to make the world a better place and to get that new and better creation out to the world, get the "message to Garcia" through and not let anything get in the way of accomplishing that.

Another assignment was to come up with an idea that could be put into a phrase that would capture the imagination of people everywhere and inspire them to learn the universal laws and to seek the changes that are needed to create the New Paradigm, to grab the attention and focus of enough people to "tip the balance" of the collective consciousness. As noted, the "we are humans becoming" mantra has not done that. The hopeful purpose of this thread was to get input from others who took the assignment seriously and to actually come up with such a phrase.

Do you remember AIAB? Attraction, Intent, Allowance, Balance?

In this thread, I introduced the idea of a skilled group of adepts who could influence the collective consciousness in a direct way by focusing on a specific needed change such as the realization that all life on Earth is one, and all of humanity is one, as opposed to generically sending "love and light" to all, which isn't working, as far as I can see. Another focus of this group could be to "teach" the collective mind those four laws, to directly insert that knowledge into the program. AIAB. Is that possible? Would it work? I don't know; I figure it is worth a try.

As for the first assignment, that of finding a purpose and creating a new script or contribution, I did that assignment; spent nine years working on it. Interestingly, there is no place on this forum to even introduce such concepts, so I haven't bothered with it here. Does this seem strange to you? Out of all of the thousands of people who read and post on this site did anyone else take the assignment seriously and do something? Why is there no category here for such a thing? Why is there no category for the assignment of finding a way to get the understanding of the four laws out to the masses?

What is the intent of this forum anyway? What is it attracting? One attracts what one focuses on, correct? Like attracts like is one part of that law; the corollary is that you draw to you what you fear. So what is the collective at Project Avalon drawing to itself? Alien abductions? Volcanoes? Mile high tsunamis?

After yesterday's contributions I was hopeful. I was planning to come back here tonight and start getting specific. We could make a list of words, and those skilled in kinesiology could test those words to see which ones and which combinations empowered the mind and body. Then we could select the most empowering words and perhaps put them together in a phrase or statement that reflected the purpose we wish to accomplish. Whatever that is. Is there a purpose?

I am sometimes a musician and writer, and surely there are others here. I was going to suggest that perhaps we could put together a carefully constructed tune, one designed to be "catchy" and stick in the mind; that we consider writing a song with a message. A consciously and deliberately constructed tune with empowering lyrics and a deep message, a gift to the world to begin to make the changes that are needed in individual and collective consciousness.

I was also hoping to go further into the idea of assembling that focused crew of adepts, find out who is qualified and willing to make the attempt at directly influencing the Genetic Mind if such a thing is possible.

Does anyone else take this seriously? Can anyone else be bothered, or is this place all about voicing one's opinions about New-Age indigo children, aliens, and the strange dream someone had last night? Aren't there a few hundred or thousand other websites doing that? Is anyone else here aware that the Earth and solar system's closest alignment to the galactic center already happened ten years ago in 1998 and not in 2012? And that no one fried from massive gamma-ray bombardment?

For a 25 page essay, a video, and the astronomical science behind 2012, see HERE

Nothing is going to happen on December 21 2012 that is not already happening right now. The new energies are pouring in and have been pouring in, intensifying for the past ten years. Are we supposed to wait around for another four years before we do something with them?

Here is an excerpt from a letter that I wrote to a friend yesterday:

"My feeling of what I need to accomplish here is to make this such a place of great beauty, peace, and creativity that it becomes a paradise, a shining jewel, the sort of place that one would long to return to and one that it would be difficult to imagine a finer place.......This planet is already beautiful and perfect, and many of the works of mankind only add to that beauty. The only flaws are in the consciousness of humanity. Those are the ONLY flaws. We are supposed to be the gardeners and caretakers, the builders and beautifiers of our home, but we have allowed low level consciousnesses of evil intent, low grade rejects, to waste and despoil our home, to convince us that is OK, and even to convince us that we should be doing it ourselves. It is certifiably insane in addition to just plain stupid...... Fix that stupidity and we are well on the way to paradise. It becomes easy.

So that is my task, I guess. First to do what I can to bring humankind back to sanity, which includes eliminating the power and influence of the insane, stupid and boring evil ones, and then to apply intelligence and vision to make it so that humanity lives in peace and abundance with each other and with their home; long and healthy and joyous lives free from fear and want and disease, and the planet just gets more and more gloriously beautiful. That part really won't be difficult at all, it will be fun."

The purpose of this thread was to find ways to address the specific problem pointed out there. To actually begin to do something about the abysmally low level of human consciousness and the deliberately misplaced and misguided focus of humanity.

It has been over ten years since the Handbook was published. Are we now waiting for 2012 when all of the chosen ones of love and light will ascend in glory while the dregs are left behind in slavery and collapsing consciousness in a toxic wasteland? Are there some real and concrete actions we can begin now that will minimize any harm coming to the planet, that will begin to change the consciousness, that will lay the solid foundations for the new world that is coming? Or are we simply supposed to raise our personal "vibration level" so that we get taken up to heaven and leave the problems all behind?

Does Project Avalon have anything at all to do with the goals, purpose, and mission laid out in the Handbook for the New Paradigm? Is anyone else interested in actually doing something?

Those interested in why and how we are being manipulated, and what to do about it on a personal energetic level, will find some answers at another thread I started, Onwards.

Last edited by asteram; 01-22-2009 at 07:42 PM.
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #25
no caste

Overall, my biggestest pet peeve is the lack of faith in "the masses" or "the sheeple" or "the asleep" or the "the unawakened" or whatnot. Most people on earth, the youth, the disenfranchised, elderly, the "commoners" or political agitators and artists, musicians, poets, internationally impoverished, are more practical than people realize in my opinion. Whatever esoteric, philosophical, religious mumbo-jumbo (of which I am personally most fond) is also used as an "institutional weapon," and leaders know it, use it, profit by it, abuse it, elevate it or struggle with it in conscience, whatever each person's case may be.

The fault lies with acquiescence to systems, yes, but the purity of trust, it already has most people through the eye of God's needle: 90% of the work is already done. That's the funny thing.

Focus on the cross. There is no green in this image.