Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-06-2008, 10:21 AM   #1
ROSEKAMINSKI
Avalon Senior Member

Default JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !

JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !

I have been reading this wonderful forum probably from its inception.
But when I read few days ago that Kerry was so excited about WingMakers (which is considered to be a fraud for already about 10 years), I immediately registered to this respected forum, so that I will have a chance to respond after reading ‘Kerry’s project’.

Now that I read Kerrys’ questions and James replies, I perfectly understand why most people consider Wigmakers a fraud.

James did not reveal anything new, he did not even have the guts to be interviewed or recorded, and as expected, he just regurgitate meaningless sentences to create his own group of followers.
This is a classical psyop.

The answers to most of Kerry’s questions are available clearly in the
THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

We not need James for it.

Lets go back to reality
GIVE ME GEORGE GREEN ANYTIME.

Did George go south?
George, if you are reading this, please move fast,
My sources mention Martial Law in under 60 days.

Obama will bring change…to the worst.
America is finished as George said
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=137188
ROSEKAMINSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
fforest
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !

What ever you think is up to you....But please do not say (most people consider Wigmakers a fraud.) Say YOU YOURSELF consider Wigmakers a fraud.

You do not speak for me or any one else but YOU YOURSELF...

What James speakes of goes along perfectly with what Eckhart Tolle says and in his writings..

Is every thing James says 100% true about the histroy of life on earth ..That is impossible to know but it does not really matter ?

What matters is does some one perceive truth behind his teachings..

I give James a BIG BIG 2 thumbs up..

The JAMES WingMakers inteview is deep very heavy hard hitting stuff..
I doubt the majority of people could even make it through reading the interview much less take it all in.
Those with out courage will will stay stuck in the prison of their mind.

I commend you Kerry and Bill for pushing to the very fontiers of consciousness with all the great work you have done..The World Needs You more than it knows...

I get the feeling that the unexplored jungle to the other side might in the coming years turn into a small wooded medieval road with help from the likes of James and Eckhart Tolle and others....Thank you
fforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 02:20 PM   #3
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

below are a some links witch parallel nicely with wingmaker.

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov2/gazette.htm
http://www.crystalinks.com/gc_egyptconnection.html
http://www.philipcoppens.com/egyptiancanyon.html

?

freespirit
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 04:06 PM   #4
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

I get the feeling that the unexplored jungle to the other side might in the coming years turn into a small wooded medieval road with help from the likes of James and Eckhart Tolle and others....Thank you[/QUOTE]

me too...
Brightening the Path..........
In oneness, equality, and truthfulness......................
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 04:36 PM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

I disagree with you !!!

I think this is the best piece of work
that, Ms. Kerry Cassidy, & Mr. Bill Ryan,
have ever done, since, they have started
Project Camelot, and, Project Avalon ...

the real secret is within -
NOT, something you are going to get
from someone else -
with big price tags hanging all over it !!!

it kind of makes me wonder -
as, sad, as, it was, at the time
when almost all the old books
that were burned in alexandria
maybe, the event,
it was NOT all that sad after all
(and, saved us, from having to go through
a lot of useless information, to get to what truly
is within)

it also kind of makes me wonder -
about, all the junk, and, NOT real treasures
that are being held in europe
(by people, who horded them, and,
in many cases, who killed people,
and, who stole them)
just how truly valueless,
those actions where,
and, how they really are just holding onto a bunch
of unless junk
(do you think, that is why, they are starting to try to sell it !!!)

and, that kind of shines
a vastly different light
on this day for me
as, it has put me into a space
where, i can just let it all go

as, everything, i truly need is
already inside of me

and, to me, that is "the grand portal"

i suggest people read it, at least three times

brightest blessings
of energy, light and love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #6
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !

I just read the interview and ejoyed it very much, as always project camelot interviews are great and informitive.
bossyroofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:00 PM   #7
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

But when I read few days ago that Kerry was so excited about WingMakers (which is considered to be a fraud for already about 10 years), I immediately registered to this respected forum, so that I will have a chance to respond after reading ‘Kerry’s project’.

I read your post with interest. Please give the sources and elaborate why you feel that the WingMakers' site is a fraud. Fred Burke (Want To Know site) was a wee bit negative re James.

I have read and reread all the info on the three sites and still feel I have much to learn and change within myself.

I very much appreciated the first half of the interview which I read last night. I am going right back to finish it. There is really too much to take in all at once. Thank you, Kerry and Bill, for posting it on Camelot.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:29 PM   #8
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

What a shame that the first response to Kerry's new interview is so negative. And how presumptuous to declare - "I perfectly understand why most people consider Wigmakers a fraud." Quite arrogant to "know" what others think. Please just speak for yourself without any assumptions.
Fascinating how the post closes with an Obama bash. What a surprise.

Thank you Kerry for your great work, for your diligence, for illuminating the mystery. As James and others have suggested the gold lies within.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:30 PM   #9
sleepingnomore

You will find or not find what you want to in the site. It is but one of many sources of information that needs to resonate with the reader, it is not for everyone nor was it meant to be.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:47 PM   #10
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Right, eXchanger, everything is already within you. I myself would only "follow" someone who teaches me how to access the everything I need to know within me. As anyone can see from my posts, I am willing to do the work necessary to find out for myself, and then post it. And even though I put it out there as my truth it's not meant for anyone to swallow, just to set an example that anyone can potentially look at their own involvement with creation. I can't presently do it without a facilitator, but someday I will be able to wing it on my own.

cheers!
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
I disagree with you !!!

I think this is the best piece of work
that, Ms. Kerry Cassidy, & Mr. Bill Ryan,
have ever done, since, they have started
Project Camelot, and, Project Avalon ...

the real secret is within -
NOT, something you are going to get
from someone else -
with big price tags hanging all over it !!!

it kind of makes me wonder -
as, sad, as, it was, at the time
when almost all the old books
that were burned in alexandria
maybe, the event,
it was NOT all that sad after all
(and, saved us, from having to go through
a lot of useless information, to get to what truly
is within)

it also kind of makes me wonder -
about, all the junk, and, NOT real treasures
that are being held in europe
(by people, who horded them, and,
in many cases, who killed people,
and, who stole them)
just how truly valueless,
those actions where,
and, how they really are just holding onto a bunch
of unless junk
(do you think, that is why, they are starting to try to sell it !!!)

and, that kind of shines
a vastly different light
on this day for me
as, it has put me into a space
where, i can just let it all go

as, everything, i truly need is
already inside of me

and, to me, that is "the grand portal"

i suggest people read it, at least three times

brightest blessings
of energy, light and love
susan
the eXchanger
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:20 PM   #11
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

It is great to see so many positive responses to a very negative topic...I guess it has been neutralized

I have no need, as many others here also express, for anyone to determine what is truth and what is not, for me. I find that what James has revealed in this interview resonate within me...and enhances and expands my consciousness of All that IS.

The world is so full of fault finders, they are a dime a dozen, show me a person who finds First Source in every manifestation of life, and I will call him a Hero...and a truly Unique individual.

A wholeness perspective demand that we reject nothing, and that we do not judge...these behaviors demonstrate one still caught up in the illusion of separation, and duality, still supporting the fragmentation of the species in service to a Genetic Mind dependent upon the Hierarchy

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-06-2008 at 08:22 PM.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:57 PM   #12
day
Retired Avalon Member

I resonate with the material as well from the Wingmakers site. I enjoyed the interview and read it twice.

I would give Kerry and Bill 10 stars or more for the questions they posed to James and the answers he gave put many things together over a long history.
I agree with Kerry who wrote:
There are few living today who in our estimation could approach his degree of clarity and vision into truth and the nature of what it means to be human.

end of quote

great work and thank you for persisting over the many months for this written interview
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:05 PM   #13
Emman
Avalon Senior Member

It is quite presumptuous to say that most people believe that James and Wingmakers are a fraud, which would be no less presumptuous to say that other people such as Dr. Deagle, David Wilcock, or Billy Meier are widely believed to be frauds. There is certainly a strong thread of doubt sown into the validity of the Wingmakers concept and story by many people. But, I wouldn't make a general statement as if purported to be a fact. I have had my doubt. The jury is still out as far as I'm concerned but after initially immersing myself into the Wingmakers website and then taking a 3 year hiatus from it, I have recently found myself drawn to it again.

I stumbled across the Wingmakers site over 3 years ago. It was the beginning of a journey that has lead me here. Out of an inkling out of the blue I felt like googling '2012'. The first site I came to was Jelaila Starr's Nibiruan Council. She had the Wingmakers link from her recommended websites page. When I went to the Wingmakers it immediately pulled me in. The artwork really resonated with me. I spent the next 3-4 months everyday on the site reading and taking everything in. I also wanted to see if there were any critical viewpoints of the Wingmakers, and of course there are. I began to grow doubts about the whole story. I wondered if indeed this were a disinformation type of thing to lead people astray. After gleaning every bit of text and information I could from Wingmakers, I stopped returning. I didn't return until just a few weeks ago, when I listened to Jame's audio interviews.

I feel as if I have taken a long arc back to the Wingmakers story. I follow certain channelers such as Sheldon Nidle, Mike Quinsey, and others. I wanted the type of information they were providing from their supposed Galactic Federation contacts. The Wingmakers and James didn't seem to address much of the stuff I was getting into such as 2012 and ascension. I read alot of channeled info from various sources that spoke of all the wonderful things to look forward to after ascension. In some ways I nearly dismissed the Wingmakers concept as probably a psyops as was suggested by the creator of this forum thread. But, after the Blossom Goodchild channeling of the certain appearance of a GF mothership, which we famously know as a total bust, I realized the dubiousness of channeling. I read any channeling with the largest grain of salt now. I listened to the 3rd interview of James a couple weeks ago. I found it profound. There was one particular moment in that interview where Mark Hempel felt light headed and very moved by what James said. I was totally moved also and experienced this with the interviewer as if we were both in the room at the same time.

I feel a pull back to Wingmakers. The Event Temples are really not that different from the concept of the Ground Crew. The Event Temples connect people on a quantum level, whereas the GC are more about physically connecting with others to bring about awareness and shift.

The people that follow Project Camelot know that the world is not as it seems. Indeed, we are in a matrix of sorts. After reading this newest James interview, the matrix is far greater than we could have imagined. Even though the material he presented was challenging and stretched the concept of what we think we know, I felt that what James was saying was as good an account of the origins of our flawed human paradigms that were intentially created and designed to be put in place. Now, I really can't look at things the same way again. Even what we think of as our most highest spiritual aspirations are within the confines of the control matrix systems that was designed to be a deception to keep humanity in a prison of unawareness of our true selves. I feel that today after reading Jame's interview, I have once again shifted. I will be pondering what was said in this interview for a long time.
Emman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:19 PM   #14
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

A FRAUD!!!???? NOT. makes ya wonder WHO is REALLY on this forum when statements like that are made
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:29 PM   #15
Ceara
Avalon Senior Member

ROSEKAMINSKI,

Was that your one and only post?

What's so special about George Green anyway? All he does is sit there with a smirk on his face and jingle his gold coins.

Have you even bothered to research the Wingmaker material? If you had you would have learned that "James" does not want to be identified. What's the harm in that? Countless people over the ages have written stuff anonymously.

This seems to be the age where just about everyone wants attention and profit. But James is doing this work not expecting a profit out of it. 99% of the material is free and will continue to be free to all.

The Wingmaker/Lyricus material is not something that will pop out and give you all the answers. The material is designed to make you think, listen within, and reach your own conclusions.

Just because the material doesn't resonate with you doesn't mean you should discount it and claim it's a fraud.

The best teacher doesn't give the answers, but guides the student to discover his/her own answers. James is only a facilitator.

There will be no savior, no one to come along and make everything all right. It's up to you... me... everyone to take personal responsibility.
Ceara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:01 AM   #16
Emman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSEKAMINSKI View Post
JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !

I have been reading this wonderful forum probably from its inception.

Now that I read Kerrys’ questions and James replies, I perfectly understand why most people consider Wigmakers a fraud.

James did not reveal anything new, he did not even have the guts to be interviewed or recorded, and as expected, he just regurgitate meaningless sentences to create his own group of followers.

The answers to most of Kerry’s questions are available clearly in the
THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

We not need James for it.

Lets go back to reality
GIVE ME GEORGE GREEN ANYTIME.

Did George go south?
George, if you are reading this, please move fast,
My sources mention Martial Law in under 60 days.

Obama will bring change…to the worst.
America is finished as George said
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=137188

Let's go back to reality. George Green.

lol

This is exactly the type of thinking that is part of our prison walls. James prefaced the start of the interview saying that what he was about to say would challenge and be difficult for some people. When someone says "this is reality", is it really?

Before anyone becomes too settled into their concept of reality as they think they know it, one may want to keep an open mind. After all, is this era we are now in all about breaking down the status quo and existing paradigms as we thought we knew them? Is this not the dismantling of the walls of deception through deliberate falsehoods carried over time that has kept the human spirit from full bloom?
Old 12-07-2008, 12:28 AM   #17
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

After being on Terra Firma for so long it takes a while for one to develop their "sea legs". Assuming they have the determination to go to sea
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:43 AM   #18
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

The biggest disappointment is you ROSEKAMINSKI
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:29 AM   #19
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

I think that, having a different opinion is what makes each of us unique. My reality isnt neccesarily (sp?) someone elses. I think its more important to learn why someone else feels differently about a topic, maybe theres something to be learned from it! We are all on different paths, at different speeds, that doesnt make someone wrong for having an opinion in my book. I read the interview, and I have to admit, for me, it was a bit hard to comprehend, that doesnt mean I think its fake, it just tells me, I need to read it again!!! I usually have to re-read most stuff a few times till it moves me 1 way or another. So, Im very glad to see that "ROSEKAMINSKI" wrote what she/he thinks and feels, its important to me to try and see all sides and speak our own truth as we feel it to be.
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:31 PM   #20
Emman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsinorelore View Post
I think that, having a different opinion is what makes each of us unique. My reality isnt neccesarily (sp?) someone elses. I think its more important to learn why someone else feels differently about a topic, maybe theres something to be learned from it! We are all on different paths, at different speeds, that doesnt make someone wrong for having an opinion in my book. I read the interview, and I have to admit, for me, it was a bit hard to comprehend, that doesnt mean I think its fake, it just tells me, I need to read it again!!! I usually have to re-read most stuff a few times till it moves me 1 way or another. So, Im very glad to see that "ROSEKAMINSKI" wrote what she/he thinks and feels, its important to me to try and see all sides and speak our own truth as we feel it to be.

I concur with this post. I regret doing a 'lol' on my previous post towards ROSEKAMINSKI regarding "get back to reality". I actually was very moved by George Green's initial interview on Camelot. But, I react somewhat cynically and jaded when I hear someone declare something to be "reality". Not that I don't think Green is not a valid witness to his experiences, I realize that I cannot become too attached to a notion of what I believe reality to be based upon someone elses experiences and words. Green's subsequent interviews are rather alarming like Bill Deagles. I respect their viewpoints but after a while I find that I need to set aside what they say and not become attached to their views. My lol reaction was really saying, are you sure Green is reality?

The James interview has added another wrinkle in our collective views of what we think of the PowersThatBe and the underlying control of the world. James is pushing the envelope of our paradigms much in the same manner that David Icke with his reptillian shape shifting Illuminatis (when I first came across Icke I had to walk away shaking my head and didn't look at his material for several year later), to Alex Collier, to Billy Meier, to Edgar Cayce, and many other people who have brought to the table information that shakes up our view of reality as we think we've known it.

Are we not in a period that is breaking down the old paradigms? I believe that in the next years that follow we will be seeing things that will defy our expectations of what we belief to be so. Just when we think we have a handle on things, we will be revealed to another aspect of what is going on that will blow our minds. It will be a period that will likely challenge any notions we have of "reality". As these sands of reality shift underneath our very feet, we may want to keep a sense of openess, flexibility, emotional neutrality, and flow to whatever may come up.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:52 PM   #21
iamhearing
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I think that was a little harsh my friend, and yes maybe rose made a few sweeping assumtions, either way to err is to be human!

How would anyone feel to be told they're a disappointment 2 wrongs dont make a right!

No offence intended to either party.

Namaste
iamhearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:46 PM   #22
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emman View Post
As these sands of reality shift underneath our very feet, we may want to keep a sense of openess, flexibility, emotional neutrality, and flow to whatever may come up.
YES! I agree- you said it beautifully. And during this 'shifting' time, we will have many opportunities for inclusion. If nothing else- we will come to understand that we need each other- we are all one.
To aid us in our realization of that Oneness ( or Soveriegn Integral- Grand pORTAL) is what I see as the WingMakers purpose.
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:50 PM   #23
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

anyone trying to sell me stuff I see them as a fraud just my .02 cents
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:26 PM   #24
coldMiner
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
He is entitled to have his own opinion.
The biggest disappointment here is all you people that are so sensitive when someone attacks your "inner belief".
Be careful when you open your mind so that your brain don't drop out.
coldMiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:27 PM   #25
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSEKAMINSKI View Post

No - that this is your one and only post is classic psyop. Such a response! Gives the interview much more credence than I'd previously given it. Scared? You ought to be. Your masters' grip is faltering.

Like many of you, I resonated with it too. More and more I'm finding myself of the mind that nobody's information is nearly as important as what I'll find inside. This kind of confirmation is a breath of fresh air in here, especially amongst so many of the posts endorsing such-and-such's opinion, book, philosophy and so on.

Nice going, Kerry. Thanks for getting this interview out to the public.

Peace and light,
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote