Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-07-2009, 03:53 AM   #51
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say

Ratfish-Liver Oil as a Source of Vitamin A

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ie50239a025
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:55 AM   #52
franciejones
Banned

Snore. Wish I had meditated as well Myplanet2 instead of watching this blowhard
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:28 AM   #53
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
How about Sirian/Dagon Fish-God Oil? That's sort of like Snake-Oil...isn't it?

it sure is.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:36 AM   #54
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

this creature eats ratfish. and his teeth look fine to me.

Old 09-07-2009, 08:07 AM   #55
Swanny
I dont need a label !

What really annoys me is that B&K know stuff but they don't tell us
Thx B&K
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #56
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed (annoys me too) because there is nothing in his interview that someone not well versed in certain healing modalities, patriotism, etc; won't have already known. He shared nothing new.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #57
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I think everyone's opinions have summed up the 'lack' of real information in the interview as I felt the same as all of you too.

B & K hyping up the interview imo was because of all the 'off the record' information Pete Peterson gave them 'before'
the interview, none of which we heard. This is really very frustrating to have the proverbial carrot held in front of one's face for, how many months?, then being given something that resembles a carrot but without any true essence or substance or even flavor to it!

I also saw the aversion he seemed to display towards David, very weird indeed. David is amazing though, not only brilliant and intelligent, he can hold his own as he is so well versed in many different areas, but always polite & respectful, a loving soul who radiates so much light. I would expect nothing less than that from him as he is who he is on and off camera imo.

I don't know if I can take whistleblowers seriously anymore. I think I learn more from you all on Project Avalon than from any one interviewee.

Anyway, beautiful day here in the midwest, spent the day on a friends farm yesterday and had my fill of home grown peaches, apples and nectarines. I am going to bake some apple bread with the bag I brought home and some good cobbler too.

Oh how I love the taste, smell and feel of God's abundant harvest! It is another thing I am so very very grateful for.

Love, Light and always Truth!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:57 PM   #58
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe ...maybe not...but is this guy Peterson???

Old 09-07-2009, 06:23 PM   #59
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Hard to tell from that video but Peterson's skin doesn't appear sallow as the above man's. Also of course less hair on the P. Peterson and while he is 69 his skin appears youthful- I trust him when he says he grew up on farm food and grows his own- I got that *reading* when I first saw his picture on PC.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:26 PM   #60
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Hard to tell from that video but Peterson's skin doesn't appear sallow as the above man's. Also of course less hair on the P. Peterson and while he is 69 his skin appears youthful- I trust him when he says he grew up on farm food and grows his own- I got that *reading* when I first saw his picture on PC.
Lighting can make a difference in skin appearance on video and film
Old 09-07-2009, 06:28 PM   #61
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I dont think so. his work, but not him.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #62
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not altogether convinced it's his work....but maybe

Last edited by BROOK; 09-07-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:43 PM   #63
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

The noses are different. Have a look at this and see http://www.airyvine.com/my_files/upl...n_addendum.pdf (BTW- I have met all too many of these types of men claiming to work for so and so and so on throughout the years) I remain skeptical of who he says he is for this reason not that many don't build good devices and so on- but many claim to be working for secret projects and such.

I own this device and it can be ordered here: http://www.braintuner.com/beckmrt.htm

[I'm altogether convinced it's his work....but maybe]

I'm not convinced it's his work- a compilation of other's - yes.

Last edited by eleni; 09-07-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:43 PM   #64
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Here he talks about more back in 2007

Old 09-07-2009, 06:48 PM   #65
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The noses are different. Have a look at this and see http://www.airyvine.com/my_files/upl...n_addendum.pdf (BTW- I have met all too many of these types of men claiming to work for so and so and so on throughout the years) I remain skeptical of who he says he is for this reason not that many don't build good devices and so on- but many claim to be working for secret projects and such.

I own this device and it can be ordered here: http://www.braintuner.com/beckmrt.htm
Now that was insightful..thanks
Old 09-07-2009, 07:00 PM   #66
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

This is interesting about the article and devise

A brief historical overview… Revision 10 January 1994 Copyright C 1990192193 Robert C. Beck
Electric fish were used centuries ago to 'shock' patients and cure pain. The results were usually excellent. (See the Bakken Museum of Electromedicine in Minneapolis, Minnesota.)
In the basement of Washington D.C.'s Smithsonian Museum are electrostatic spark generators called 'Influence machines'. They were used extensively for rheumatic and gout pains in the late 1700's.
During the late 1800's and early 1900's, numerous battery-driven induction coils and hand-cranked 'Wimshurst' electrostatic generators and magnetos were sold as medical devices. Many worked better than pharmaceuticals.
In 1891 Nikola Tesla suggested many beneficial effects from high4requency therapy, and with no side effects.
In 1897, Dr. Fredrick Finch Strong, an American physician, developed a high-frequency 'vacuum electrode' tube used successfully for therapy. This predated the remarkably similar Royal Rife ray tube by over a quarter of a century.
About 1910 the Flexner Report, funded by John D. Rockefeller to discourage electromedicine (because he had purchased interests in pharmaceutical manufacturers) all but destroyed the credibility of electrical treatments by falsely branding all such devices as quackery.

http://www.airyvine.com/my_files/upl...n_addendum.pdf
Old 09-07-2009, 07:01 PM   #67
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.energetic-medicine.net/de...omparison.html
Old 09-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #68
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Does it work???
Old 09-07-2009, 07:08 PM   #69
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

He got annoyed when asked if his machine was similar to a Rife (although there are various *Rife's).

Dr. Motoyama built the AMI machine- works more like an EAV (Voll). Here is some info on Motoyama's machine.

Work with electrical fields that surround animals and plants suggests the presence of an energy body. Studies using Kirlian photography show energy fields surrounding physical objects although there is still some debate as to what these actually are. One famous Kirlian experiment is the 'Phantom Leaf Effect'. In this experiment the leaf is cut or torn and the top part removed. The Kirlian photographs taken reveal it still to be there as an etheric body, perhaps a 'holographic energy template' for the leaf, although there is much discussion as to what this effect actually is.

Electro-acupuncture systems show a way forward to combining the best abilities of orthodox medical science with far more subtle and less invasive treatments. The Motoyama A.M.I. Machine compares the electrical balance of two sides of a human body, by attaching electrodes to acupoints of the 12 main meridians. This machine allows observers to analyse subtle energy streams in the body. Acupuncture and the philosophy behind it has an enhanced understanding of the energy systems that nurture cellular growth and repair.

The Voll machine or Dematron is another breakthrough device in this field that is relatively unheard of. Instead of monitoring the terminal acupoints as in the A.M.I. machine above, the Voll machine measures the electrical parameters of any single acupuncture point in the body. It can show which organs are affected by dis-ease (or un-ease) by analysing the electrical voltages associated with each spot. The Voll machine can help to find the reasons for energetic dysfunction and has a 'treatment mode'. This can apply energy at the right frequency through resonance, or is used to introduce other substances into the electrical circuit for resonance information. This technique is used to match the frequency of homeopathic remedies to the patient. The Voll machine is also used to study the ill-effects of environmental poisons in the growing field of clinical ecology.

The Mora device has holders for multiple remedies for simultaneous testing to find resonance between them and the patient. Instead of a wire hook-up it uses radio waves to broadcast the vibrations to the machine. It is used to identify allergens and it is possible to inject special frequencies of subtle energy into meridians with this device.

The Interro system contains a memory bank of magnetically coded vibrational signatures for hundreds of homeopathic remedies. The computer searches the data bank for acupoint resonance reactions, meaning that the actual remedies don't even need to be present for resonance tuning.

Light treatments for cancer are also in evidence. Photodynamic therapy uses drugs or herbs to enhance the body's light sensitivity and then tunes in specific wavelengths of light. Reports suggest that this treatment destroys only malignant cells. Colour light therapy is a new field, directing specific colour frequencies that resonate with the patient into specific parts of the body.

These machines and others demonstrate the principles of frequency matching between patient and remedy. Radionics measures the patients primary energetic frequency. Although this is nonsense to most doctors. Energy or 'vibrational' medicine is heavily legislated against and machines have been made illegal and confiscated. This field has been overlooked for far too long.

Last edited by eleni; 09-07-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:12 PM   #70
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
He got annoyed when asked if his machine was similar to a Rife (although there are various *Rife's).
He sure did huh? You have certainly done your research on this one..good job

Again I have to ask...did that devise work??
Old 09-07-2009, 07:19 PM   #71
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Does it work? I find these devices(the larger machines) more accurate for diagnostics rather than actual healing have studied energetic medicine via *machines* the past 4 years- for that I prefer other devices (Rife, radionics , lasers and pulsed magnetics). It is amazing the diagnostics involved with some of the devices out there. For handhelds I prefer laser and again it's up to each individual/practitioner to gauge that and it depends upon what one is trying to accomplish using these devices.

And I'm old fashioned- I prefer needling!

Last edited by eleni; 09-07-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #72
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I've been to a health clinic that is filled with Royal Rife stuff, works with vibration machines to kill viruses and bacteria... and I met people there who literally had cancer cured from the technology, was amazing... of course they can't call themselves "health clinic" or charge for any of their services because that would get them shut down by the FDA which is controlled by big pharma... but my experience there and talking to people tells me that stuff is legit and it works... all about vibration... basically you find the actual vibration a virus or bacteria etc. is vibrating at, shoot the exact same vibration into the person and voila, like a wine glass breaks when an opera singer hits the same frequency as the glass, the virus or bacteria is destroyed when you hit it with the same frequency...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #73
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, it works- I'm a practitioner and remain very low key about it because I have to.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:30 PM   #74
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Why do you have to remain low key about it Eleni? FDA style reasons?
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:38 PM   #75
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

First off one can't make claims- one of my colleagues was raided by the FDA years ago and had to go and underground and he's a brilliant ND. As an acupuncturist/nutritionist I can be as visible as I want but when you start dealing with energy medicine I have followed my mentor who practices quietly because we deal with late stage diseases. Some of the devices carry risks to patients with tumors because one has to address it cautiously- there have been incidents with some of the devices breaking up tumors too fast.
Diet (high biophotonic raw foods) plus other methods of detoxification (supplements/FIR) are less risky. Interface devices I find a lot less risky then dealing with beamers and such.

My ex colleague won't even draw blood (for live blood microscopy) until that client has gained her trust after many months. Many of us are just very careful because the feds are quick to raid people.