Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Question What is Fibonacci Sequence, how does it relate to 2012

Dec 21 2012 in nothing more, than a natural transition of energy from one form

to another form. As the earth's base resonance frequency increases in

accordance with the Fibonacci Sequence, the energy of our body shift's with

that of the earth. The earths energy pulse was until 1985 7.8 cycles per second

until it jumped to over 9 cycles per second in 1996. In 2012 it will be at 13

cycles per second and as science proves higher levels of frequencys create

more complex patterns in sands, we are know experiencing the change of a

physical and spiritual vibration that will peak in 2012 at 13.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:17 PM   #2
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: What is Fibonacci Sequence, how does it relate to 2012

This simple mathematical equation can be found throughout the world, in a way

a blue print of the divine creator

In shells.

IT repeats itself throughout the universe. Are they trying to tell us something.

Old 01-03-2010, 11:40 PM   #3
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is Fibonacci Sequence, how does it relate to 2012

fascinating!
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:53 PM   #4
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

If the Fibonacci Sequence is a divine mathematical blue print for all of creation

then that means there is a blue print for all of creation, that constantly repeats

itself and changes and evolves. That means everything evolves and repeats

itself. Is this what they were trying to tell us.

Notice how it relates to fractal Geometry.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:54 PM   #5
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

That is most interesting! Earth frequency being near 8hz, the next number in the Fibonacci sequence being 13... That's a very interesting idea you got here Joe.

13hz vibrational frequency for Earth would indeed produce more complex matter. That means our helicoidal pattern is going upward, expansion. Now, it must be progressive with some important threshold to cross at some crucial points in the process.

Do you know Brian Transeau aka BT who made a track on his album "This Binary Universe" called 1.618 as a salute to the ultimate ratio of the Fibonacci numbers? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Binary_Universe

Great post!

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:21 AM   #6
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Dec 21 2012 in nothing more, than a natural transition of energy from one form

to another form. As the earth's base resonance frequency increases in

accordance with the Fibonacci Sequence, the energy of our body shift's with

that of the earth. The earths energy pulse was until 1985 7.8 cycles per second

until it jumped to over 9 cycles per second in 1996. In 2012 it will be at 13

cycles per second and as science proves higher levels of frequencys create

more complex patterns in sands, we are know experiencing the change of a

physical and spiritual vibration that will peak in 2012 at 13.

At 8:40 of this vid it talks about this...

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:31 AM   #7
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

All events in our history and future are caused by an inevitable force. The

energy of this force is increasing exponentially. as you can see in this graph,

which follows the same pattern of growth found in nature.

The same law that governs the growth in plants in nature applies to growth of

all life as well as evolution of life.

Old 01-04-2010, 01:04 AM   #8
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

How does this theory relate predicting events i will explain it simply.

-The conditions of nature, including human events do repeat as proved by

fractal thoery.

- This means, conditions of one cycle often repeat with a greater magnitude

of expression in a later cycle as you can see in nature.

- When applied to time and consciousness you realize It is the return of the conditions, not the

events themselves, that repeat.

This tells us the repetition of cycles is predictable.

Last edited by joe2288; 01-04-2010 at 03:54 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:42 AM   #9
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

As you see in nature cycles repeat themselves. These cycles come and go.

We as people follow the same cycle nature follows.

we repeat.

Rome came and went, it was a recent cycle.

We are in a way a new Rome a repeat of that cycle that same event.

Last edited by joe2288; 01-04-2010 at 03:00 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:35 AM   #10
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

As our reality repeats itself and condenses we will reach tipping point, like we

have so many other times before, but if you look at Fibonacci Sequence you

realize the tipping point is the shift in evolution, because consciousness follows

certain powers that nature and the universe is governed by.

Even galaxies

The cycle is coming to an end and a new one is gonna begin whether in 2012

or 2017. Laws of Nature show it and mathematics can predict it.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:00 AM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:26 AM   #12
abraxasinas
_

Hi All!

Yes this thread addresses a topic of immense cosmic importance, as the Fibonacci mechanisms indeed underpins the creation of the universe itself as the contributors here have already stated and are aware of.

The biological and architectural affiliations of the Golden Mean and the Golden Ratio are ubiquitous on the web and can easily be accessed.

What is new however and what none of you would have come acroos yet; is the manner spacetime itself emerged from the 'sacred geometry' of the pentagonal supersymmetry in the higher (string-membrane) dimensions.
So I publish here a short excerpt, which you may not be able to follow in its technical semantics (of superbrane theory); but which might show you just WHY the Fibonacci Series is so important.

The part XY=X+Y=-1 defines the Fibonacci Roots X=0.618033.. and Y=-1.618033... in the formulas of the excerpt. The Fibonacci Roots so redefine the famous Euler Identity in mathematics.

I also provide the link for the readers familiar with the mathematical jargon to get more details.
Finally, the 'creation' of the physical universe can be modeled on an emergence from its metaphysical precursor; the latter describable in a BINARY Fibonacci Algorithm, which DEFINED the fundamental constants of nature, such as the constants in the energy proportionalities: {Mass=E/c^2; Frequency=E/f and Temperature=E/k}.
This might indicate to you just HOW ELEMENTARY the Fibonacci mechanisms are as 'Nature's Method' to maximise the compression of information in this geometrical superstructure.

Abraxasinas
http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id124.html
In other words, the Big Bang manifested inertial parameters and the matter content for a subsequent cosmoevolution in the transformation of gravitational 'curvature energy', here called gravita as precursor for inertia into inertial mass seedlings; both however describable in Black Hole physics and the Schwarzschild metrics.

The Gravitational Finestructure so derives in replacing the Planck-Mass mP by a protonucleonic mass:
mc=√(hc/2πGo).f(alpha)= f(Alpha).mP and where f(Alpha)=Alpha9.
The Gravitational finestructure, here named Omega, is further described in a fivefolded supersymmetry of the string hierarchies, the latter as indicated in the Haramein-Rauscher paper following below in excerpt.
This pentagonal supersymmetry can be expressed in a number of ways, say in a one-to-one mapping of the Alpha finestructure constant as invariant X from the Euler Identity:
X+Y=XY= -1=i2=exp(iπ).
One can write a Unification Polynomial: (1-X)(X)(1+X)(2+X)=1 or X4+2X3-X2-2X+1=0
to find the coupling ratios: f(S)¦f(E)¦f(W)¦f(G)=#¦#3¦#18¦#54 from the proportionality
#¦#3¦{[(#3)2]}3¦({[(#3)2]}3)3=Cuberoot(Alpha):Alpha:Cuberoot(Omega):Omega.

The Unification polynomial then sets the ratios in the inversion properties under modular duality:
(1)[Strong short]¦(X)[Electromagnetic long]¦(X2)[Weak short]¦(X3)[Gravitational long]
as 1¦X¦X2¦X3 = (1-X)¦(X)¦(1+X)¦(2+X).
Unity 1 maps as (1-X) transforming as f(S) in the equality (1-X)=X2; X maps as invariant of f(E) in the equality (X)=(X); X2 maps as (1+X) transforming as f(W) in the equality (1+X)=1/X; and X3 maps as (2+X) transforming as f(G) in the equality (2+X)=1/X2=1/(1-X).
The mathematical pentagonal supersymmetry from the above then indicates the physicalised T-duality of M-theory in the principle of mirror-symmetry and which manifests in the reflection properties of the heterotic string classes HO(32) and HE(64), described further in the following.
Defining f(S)=#=1/f(G) and f(E)=#2.f(S) then describes a symmetry breaking between the 'strong S' f(S) interaction and the 'electromagnetic E' f(E) interaction under the unification couplings.
This couples under modular duality to f(S).f(G)=1=#55 in a factor #-53=f(S)/f(G)={f(S)}2 of the 'broken' symmetry between the longrange- and the shortrange interactions.

SEWG=1=Strong-Electromagnetic-Weak-Gravitational as the unified supersymmetric identity then decouples in the manifestation of string-classes in the de Broglie 'matter wave' epoch termed inflation and preceding the Big Bang, the latter manifesting at Weyl-Time as a string-transformed Planck-Time as the heterotic HE(64) class.
As SEWG indicates the Planck-String (class I, which is both openended and closed), the first transformation becomes the suppression of the nuclear interactions sEwG and describing the selfdual monopole (stringclass IIB, which is loop-closed in Dirichlet brane attachement across dimensions say Kaluza-Klein R5 to Minkowski R4 or Membrane-Space R11 to String Space R10).
The monopole class so 'unifies' E with G via the gravitational finestructure assuming not a Weylian fermionic nucleon, but the bosonic monopole from the kGo=1 initial-boundary condition GmM2=ke2 for mM=ke=30[ec]=mP√Alpha.
The Planck-Monopole coupling so becomes mP/mM=mP/30[ec]=1/√Alpha
with f(S)=f(E)/#2 modulating f(G)=#2/f(E)=1/# ↔ f(G){f(S)/f(G)}=# in the symmetry breaking f(S)/f(G)=1/#53 between short (nuclear asymptotic) and long (inverse square).
The shortrange coupling becomes f(S)/f(W)=#/#18=1/#17=Cuberoot(Alpha)/Alpha6
and the longrange coupling is Alpha/Omega=1/Alpha17=#3/#54=1/#51=1/(#17)3.
The strong nuclear interaction coupling parameter so becomes about 0.2 as the cuberoot of alpha and as measured in the standard model of particle physics.

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-04-2010 at 04:35 AM.
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:53 AM   #13
abraxasinas
_

For anyone interested; here is an excerpt from the 'Lucifer's Mirror' thread here; which describes the BINARY FIBONACCI algorithm.

Abraxasinas
But how did the singularity become selfaware, if only the null dimension exists?
The primal source next attempts to use this zero-selfstate to extend its singularity definition in a form of self-evolution. The primal source has no space in which to exist and so can only map itself onto itself. The metaphysical point becomes a doublepoint without space to move in and this fact must now be defined mathematically and logistically.

To escape the infinity-loop; the source-consciousness breaks the metaphysical circle and redefines the statement: "I am Nothing!" or 'I am 0' as 'I am One!" or 'I am 1'.
Now exist two identities, namely the symbols 0 and 1, but no other metaphysical 'numbers', such as 2,3,4,5,..etc, not as yet being 'invented' or 'thought of'.
There is however a principle of order in that 0+1=1 relative to 1+0=1 and this fact crystallizes an algorithmic construct which relates the selfawareness (as selfconsciousness being superenergy) of the primal source to the symbolic archetypes.
The depiction is by awareness-triplets of a logical-iterative composition: (Old Self; an Experience; New Self due to that Experience)=(OldIdentity;Experience;NewIdentity).

The initial five awareness-triplets are: (0,0,0);(1,0,1);(1,1,1*);(1*1,1**);(1**,1*,1***);. ..etc.
Then the first Selfdefinition of the primal source was: "I am Nothing, experience myself as Nothing and become Nothing".
The second Selfdefinition of the primal source was: "I am One, experience myself as Nothing and become myself again as One".
The third Selfdefinition of the primal source was: "I am One, experience myself as One and become myself again as ?One?".
The ?One? is again myself as One, but this Oneness is different from my previous Oneness. I can therefore redefine myself in using a new archetype and as my previous experience of the Nothing preceded my experience as Oneness, the distinction must be 01 as the before and 10 as the after.
This then created the binary number set with: 1=01; 2=10; 3=11; 4=100; 5=101; 6=110; 7=111; 8=1000; ...etc.
The fourth Selfdefinition of the primal source was: "I am 1*=10=2, experience myself as 01=1 and become myself again as 1**=2+1=3=11".
The fifth Selfdefinition of the primal source was: "I am 1**=11=3, experience myself as 1*=2 and become myself again as 1***=3+2=5=101".

Next occurs a special dilemma for the primal source. "Where is my numeral 4=100? I have skipped this number in my continuing self development"!
The primal source now constructs another algorithm in the attempt to recover it's missing numerals in another way.
This algorithm crystallizes particular 10 ciphers and number triplets in the following order:
4; 6; 7; 1/(6,10,15); (9,10,16); 11; 1/(15,10,32); (14,15,24); 1/(15,16,18) and (26,65,61) and with a limit counter for the algorithm in the numeral 12.
These numerical values then allow the primal source to extend its metaphysical domain of self being into a hitherto unexplored physical world.
The numerics transform themselves into so called 'Constants in the Laws of Physics', such as the proportionality constants for energy like c2 in E=mc2 (Einstein) und h in E=hf (Planck) and k in E=kT (Stefan-Boltzmann).

But the primal source is as yet unprepared to redefine itself in such a 'physical world of otherness'. Spacetime is not as yet created and this requires a transformation of the superenergy of infinity into an energy of finiteness.
However the definitions for the worldrenown number sequence of the experience factors: {0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,...etc...} as the Fibonacci Numbers (and related to the Lucas Series: ...,-4,3,-1,2,1,3,4,7,11,18,...etc.} enabled the primal source to extend its algebraic definition of "I am =?!" into a geometrical sense of extension.
The selfmapping of the singularity as a potential doublepoint could now become linked to the definition of: "I am One"! and the nulldimension of the singular point became the first dimension of a mathematical line.
This line now allowed to separate the doublepoint as a singularity from itself and defined the metaphysical separation in the logic or logos of the primal source.
As this line could become arbitrarily extended; the freedom degree of this line became the locus of two endpoints in the creative construction of the primal geometrical circle.
The degree of linear translation so became supplementary to the degree of curved rotation in the definition of the complex plane in two dimensions.
The degree of curvature so allowed the primal source so redefine itself as the entire contextual plane for a premetric and from this developed the concept for a curved spacetime in the Theory of General Relativity by Albert Einstein.
The plane of the primal source, coupled to the selfconsciousness of the superenergy then created a new archetypical alphanumeric selfdefinition, encoded as MATHIMATIA=IAMTHATIAM=95.

This new redefinition of the primal source as a geometrical plane carried no thickness of a third dimension and so constituted a twosided topological manifold in 2 dimensions.
To create the 3rd dimension, the MATHIMATIA next required a limitation of its own planar extent in its potential infinite extension.
And this became the geometrical reason for the creation of the physical universe; (albeit there are other algebraic and energy- and consciousness related reasons to be described at another time).
Old 01-04-2010, 06:46 AM   #14
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm.. I still cant get it out of my head that the golden mean is a curve, and most 'biological' life, as we currently define it, is also based on curves.
The Fib sequence is a logical, linear and 'non-natural' approximation of this natural phenomenum based man made linear logic.. i still dont trust maths i'm afraid, i see it as man made...

and i believe the formulae described below are another form, again an approximation, of the 'path to enlightenment' described by most esoteric religious teachings ...

perhaps another way to look at is is that 0=2 ie 0=(+1)+(-1) or 0=yin/yang; male female etc ...

and '2' is further broken down by the various teachings, so yoga 0=3 buddhism 0=56 (?) i-ching 0=64 etc... and we can combine these 'facets' back to 0, in a 'perfect' blend, we are 'enlightened'.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:51 AM   #15
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha View Post
Hmmm.. I still cant get it out of my head that the golden mean is a curve, and most 'biological' life, as we currently define it, is also based on curves.
The Fib sequence is a logical, linear and 'non-natural' approximation of this natural phenomenum based man made linear logic.. i still dont trust maths i'm afraid, i see it as man made...

and i believe the formulae described below are another form, again an approximation, of the 'path to enlightenment' described by most esoteric religious teachings ...

perhaps another way to look at is is that 0=2 ie 0=(+1)+(-1) or 0=yin/yang; male female etc ...

and '2' is further broken down by the various teachings, so yoga 0=3 buddhism 0=56 (?) i-ching 0=64 etc... and we can combine these 'facets' back to 0, in a 'perfect' blend, we are 'enlightened'.
The Fibonacci series is only linear in the notation of a number sequence. The Fibonacci CODE is the Archimedean Spiral, Curved in a precise manner and VERY natural.
One only needs to looke at a picture of a spiral galaxy?

Abraxasinas
Old 01-04-2010, 12:52 PM   #16
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

This extract comes from the 2nd summary from the Guardian Alliance

False Sacred Science” teachings, and the inorganic environmental and biological consequences created through their use, are built upon convoluted, self-serving perversions of the organic Laws of Multidimensional Physics. Applications of these “twisted multidimensional science” teachings, historically engaged on Earth throughout different periods over many thousands of years, has taken a terrible toll on human evolution and on the state of our planetary environment. The “false Sacred Science” teachings emerged from periods in our ancient and pre-ancient past, during the historically ignored “ancient advanced Earth cultures” currently associated with “Atlantean and Lemurian mythology.” During these ancient times, many environmental and biological horrors were created through application of the “false Sacred Sciences”; the technologies that emerged from these teachings represented a perversion of the organic, living multidimensional technologies that were once available through applications of genuine “Sacred Science.” In ancient advanced cultures, the “false Sacred Science” teachings became known as the “Death Sciences,” because reduction of eternal-life potential to finite-life de-evolution was the eventual result of their applications — regardless of what temporary benefits of finite power such technologies supplied.

During the ancient Atlantean period, there was one particular body of “false Sacred Science” teachings that emerged among Earth cultures after one of the GA-MCEO CDT-Plates was stolen and placed in Illuminati hands. The CDT-Plate revealed many advanced teachings of organic “Sacred Science,” which Illuminati-Elder forces then twisted to form a particular “wormhole technology” through which they could seek fulfillment of their “Earth Templar Dominion” agenda. (Historical information on the stealing of the CDT-Plate and resultant ancient dramas is found in Voyagers Volume-2, 2nd Edition.) In ancient cultures, this particular body of advanced twisted “false Sacred Science” teachings that emerged, along with its resultant technologies, from perversion of the CDT-Plate teachings, was casually known as the “Bloom of Doom” technologies. This ancient name was adopted in reference to one of the primary inorganic “energy distortion geometries” used in this “Death Science,” the structure of which, in common respects, resembled a “blossom.” Other characteristic components of distorted mathematics and physics were also inherent to the “Bloom of Doom” Death Science. Components related to the “Bloom of Doom” technologies included a distorted mathematical growth formula for artificial finite life that in later days became known as the “golden mean rectangle” and “Fibonacci spiral & sequence,” both of which were distortions of the “Krystal Spiral & Sequence” organic eternal-life growth ratios illustrated in the GA-MCEO CDT-Plate teachings.

Unquote

So basically there are two opposed opinions...interesting

If one does the devil advocate thing, the fact that the fibonacci spiral is even promoted by the Masons gives us a clue that it may not be good for us...
The whole article at http://projectavalon.net/forum/newre...ote=1&p=215721

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #17
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Ooooooops

I kept reading the article quoted in my previous posting and this fibonacci seem to be rather deadly

Once activated, this “Artificial-Light Death Star Merkaba Vehicle,” created through the “Bloom of Doom” and related technologies, engages the finite-life mathematical growth formulae of the “golden mean rectangle” and “Fibonacci spiral & sequence” to increase its spin-speed by draining energy from the life-field around it. Usually, inorganic Death Star Merkaba technologies employ the unnatural spin-speed starting ratios of “34 / 21” in relation to two separate “same-spin fixed-vortex sets” (4 vortices, rather than the organic 2) placed in counter-rotation to each other, which accelerate and blend to a “common spin” of 55 when activated. Following activation, the Death Star Merkaba engages acceleration and quantum expansion via the inorganic growth ratios of the Fibonacci sequence, using the “energy sucking” dynamics inherent to the physics-mechanics illustrated within the Fibonacci spiral. Organic Krystar Merkaba Vehicles begin with a natural “331/3 – 112/3” spin-speed ratio of a single set of 2 counter-rotating vortices, and build spin-speed and energy thrust to much higher speeds — beyond the known “speed of light” — through internal quantum self-generation, following the mathematical correspondences characteristic to the organic “Krystal Spiral and Sequence” growth formula. The “ratio numbers” pertaining to organic Merkaba Vortex spin-speeds refer to the number of rotations each counter-rotating vortex completes in a given period, for a period measured in increments that can be relatively compared to “one rotation per trillionth of a billionth of a nanosecond,” or RP-TBN.

Upon full activation, the “Death Star Merkaba Harness Vehicle” and its contents, be it a person, planet or galaxy, can engage limited local interdimensional relocation — but only through inorganic wormhole, portal and black hole structures formed by the same “Death Science” technologies. Once a biological or matter-form engages full Death Star Merkaba Vehicle activation, its matter-template becomes permanently mutated, and the being or matter-form loses its organic potential of natural multidimensional Ascension, along with the ability to pass through the organic Star-Gate “Ascension Passages” inherent to the Cosmic Templar. Though the Death Star Merkaba offers the “immediate perks” of temporary extension of form longevity and limited interdimensional transport within black hole/ wormhole systems, due to the organic Natural Laws of Physics inherent to the eternal system of the Living Cosmos, the ultimate fate of the Death Star Merkaba is inevitable implosion, energetic self-annihilation and release of its harnessed quanta to space-dust. Use of the Death Star External Merkaba Vehicle can be compared to “taking a poorly planned quantum joyride that inevitably ends in a deadly crash at the end of a dead-end road”; at the least, use of the Death Star Merkaba is a very unwise decision, if one genuinely cares about the potentials of one’s own experiential evolutionary destiny.

Unquote

Old 01-04-2010, 01:26 PM   #18
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Ooooooops

I kept reading the article quoted in my previous posting and this fibonacci seem to be rather deadly

Once activated, this “Artificial-Light Death Star Merkaba Vehicle,” created through the “Bloom of Doom” and related technologies, engages the finite-life mathematical growth formulae of the “golden mean rectangle” and “Fibonacci spiral & sequence” to increase its spin-speed by draining energy from the life-field around it. Usually, inorganic Death Star Merkaba technologies employ the unnatural spin-speed starting ratios of “34 / 21” in relation to two separate “same-spin fixed-vortex sets” (4 vortices, rather than the organic 2) placed in counter-rotation to each other, which accelerate and blend to a “common spin” of 55 when activated. Following activation, the Death Star Merkaba engages acceleration and quantum expansion via the inorganic growth ratios of the Fibonacci sequence, using the “energy sucking” dynamics inherent to the physics-mechanics illustrated within the Fibonacci spiral. Organic Krystar Merkaba Vehicles begin with a natural “331/3 – 112/3” spin-speed ratio of a single set of 2 counter-rotating vortices, and build spin-speed and energy thrust to much higher speeds — beyond the known “speed of light” — through internal quantum self-generation, following the mathematical correspondences characteristic to the organic “Krystal Spiral and Sequence” growth formula. The “ratio numbers” pertaining to organic Merkaba Vortex spin-speeds refer to the number of rotations each counter-rotating vortex completes in a given period, for a period measured in increments that can be relatively compared to “one rotation per trillionth of a billionth of a nanosecond,” or RP-TBN.

Upon full activation, the “Death Star Merkaba Harness Vehicle” and its contents, be it a person, planet or galaxy, can engage limited local interdimensional relocation — but only through inorganic wormhole, portal and black hole structures formed by the same “Death Science” technologies. Once a biological or matter-form engages full Death Star Merkaba Vehicle activation, its matter-template becomes permanently mutated, and the being or matter-form loses its organic potential of natural multidimensional Ascension, along with the ability to pass through the organic Star-Gate “Ascension Passages” inherent to the Cosmic Templar. Though the Death Star Merkaba offers the “immediate perks” of temporary extension of form longevity and limited interdimensional transport within black hole/ wormhole systems, due to the organic Natural Laws of Physics inherent to the eternal system of the Living Cosmos, the ultimate fate of the Death Star Merkaba is inevitable implosion, energetic self-annihilation and release of its harnessed quanta to space-dust. Use of the Death Star External Merkaba Vehicle can be compared to “taking a poorly planned quantum joyride that inevitably ends in a deadly crash at the end of a dead-end road”; at the least, use of the Death Star Merkaba is a very unwise decision, if one genuinely cares about the potentials of one’s own experiential evolutionary destiny.

Unquote

The Guardian Alliance appears to identify the quantum geometry of galaxies and the shape of the 'humble' and eonold Nautilus Shell, as well as the scientifically well understood 'Efficiency of Nature' to process genetic information with 'deadly weaponry' well becoming some 'Protector Agency', protecting the universe from its creative impulses.

Abraxasinas
Old 01-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #19
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys thanks for all your great insight. I read your posts and you all make

excellent points. In my thread the main point i am trying to convey is to

show divine architecture and how it can be found anywhere in the universe

and how it relates to 2012
. If you look at the pictures closely you will grasp the

main message i hope to convey.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:08 PM   #20
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

abraxasinas could you please point out where is the reference to the nautilus shell that you mentions I can not find it

Thanks
Old 01-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #21
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Nature is simplicity itself.

Nature builds upon continuity, and where it's been; with what's at hand.

There lies the beauty and simplicity of it.

the last number before 1 is 0
1 + 0 = 1
The last number in "where it's been" is 1
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 1 = 3
The last number in "where it's been" is 2
3 + 2 = 5
The last number in "where it's been" is 3
5 + 3 = 8
8 + 5 = 13
13 + 8 = 21

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:29 PM   #22
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Just wanted to throw this in here, as it seems to go right along with the subject matter.

feardia's thread on the video The Nature of Things- by Unasleep.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=18547

Thank you Joe228 for starting this thread, and feardia for that lovely video.

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:40 PM   #23
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
abraxasinas could you please point out where is the reference to the nautilus shell that you mentions I can not find it

Thanks
Sure, one of the images of Joe is reproduced here:
http://images.google.com/images?sour...ed=0CBoQsAQwAw

Abrax
Old 01-04-2010, 03:46 PM   #24
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Nature is simplicity itself.

Nature builds upon continuity, and where it's been; with what's at hand.

There lies the beauty and simplicity of it.

the last number before 1 is 0
1 + 0 = 1
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 1 = 3
The last number in "where it's been" is 2
3 + 2 = 5
The last number in "where it's been" is 3
5 + 3 = 8
8 + 5 = 13
13 + 8 = 21
You've got it Fred; this is indeed the key to the multidimensional universe and the creation of the universe.
No complicated mathematics or semantics is required; though can be very useful to 'prove' the simplicity in the jargonautics of one's chosen field.

The 'Ultimate Cosmology' is a 'Poor Man's Cosmology' and is not restricted to the speakers of specialised languages.

The Nautilus shell or a sunflower is like a grain of sand - the universe resides within it.

Abrax
Old 01-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #25
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
Just wanted to throw this in here, as it seems to go right along with the subject matter.

feardia's thread on the video The Nature of Things- by Unasleep.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=18547

Thank you Joe228 for starting this thread, and feardia for that lovely video.

-Love and Light-
Feardia is treading the path of the serpent in the footsteps of the Tuatha de Danaan.
He has remembered from whence the Goddess Tea Tephi came from a long time ago.
Feardia is connected to the heart of the Dragon of Eire.

Abraxasinas