Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-02-2009, 05:05 AM   #26
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Experiencing high pitch tones

This is so ironic as I was just noticing a high pitch tone in my left ear and wondering if I left the water on somewhere. It's not but the noise is very noticeable when I came inside after spending the day working out in the yard. As we live in a rural area it wouldn't be related to electrical systems outside so I was just wondering if it was something electrical inside.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:46 AM   #27
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Actually it is quite a cool phenomenon! I think they are called 'zygotes.'

But what is cool is the longer you stare into the blue sky the more attention you give them and they begin to become extremely bright and colorful. Plus they start to look like little air spermys swimming everywhere as if the air is alive with them everywhere!
christo...yes, like little spermies! transparent ones squiggling around. what causes that?
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 05:59 AM   #28
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
christo...yes, like little spermies! transparent ones squiggling around. what causes that?
I don't have a clue, but maybe one day we'll discover that enough of them can make a biological UFO to travel around in.

Oh ****!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:05 AM   #29
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I don't have a clue, but maybe one day we'll discover that enough of them can make a biological UFO to travel around in.

Oh ****!
hehehe...and to teleport us! wonder if it's all the new energy we're being exposed to by the sun or could it be that when you're vibrating at a higher frequency, this phenomenon happens. seems only when i'm very calm and happy that i see them.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:08 AM   #30
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

The zygote eye booger spermies are stuff on the surface of your eye, if you try to look directly at it they appear
to fly the opposite way be cause the slight lump on your eye where the iris and pupil is pushes it away.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:10 AM   #31
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I posted about 6 weeks ago about a high pitched tone I hear (13KHz-16KHz). If I stop and listen it is always there. If I am busy I don't notice it. This is also the same frequency as is used for communicating with medical implants. I have done all I can to eliminate it being an implant so I guess it is just everywhere for those who listen

Last edited by Initiate; 11-03-2009 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Sorry Meant KHz not Hz
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:21 AM   #32
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hehehe...and to teleport us! wonder if it's all the new energy we're being exposed to by the sun or could it be that when you're vibrating at a higher frequency, this phenomenon happens. seems only when i'm very calm and happy that i see them.
Hmmmm, I guess I will have to try it tomorrow and see what happens... great excuse to make myself happy.

I wonder if they are powered or more numerous around negative ion areas? Of course chemtrails must be chasing em away.

Dang Dolphin, I think you brought up something really cool that is just hangin out in plain site!!

I do remember seeing them as a kid but thought it was just fluid inside my eyes moving around.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:23 AM   #33
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
The zygote eye booger spermies are stuff on the surface of your eye, if you try to look directly at it they appear
to fly the opposite way be cause the slight lump on your eye where the iris and pupil is pushes it away.
Yes that is there too, but tomorrow go out and stare into the sky and see what happens after about 30 seconds to a minute you'll see that it is not fluid on your eyes, it is really cool to watch.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:37 AM   #34
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

i agree christo, i don't think it's just on the surface of my eye or in my eye. i believe i'm seeing a "finer" reality which is really everywhere. perhaps small particles that exist everywhere. maybe we're getting better at honing in on our perceptive abiiities!!
Old 11-02-2009, 06:51 AM   #35
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

If they move with your eye indoors or out it's something in your eye, but if it's something in the sky
outdoors that doesn't go away after rubbing my eyes is something else entirely i'll agree.
But don't tell me something i picked off my eye in the bathroom mirror is something more than that.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:00 AM   #36
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

photon particles exist and so do atoms in the atmosphere all around you, and so on.

:-)
Old 11-02-2009, 01:40 PM   #37
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Umm, ok so you get them sky watcher squigglies too. Thought it was me on the verge of a stroke or something,lol.

Had the ear tones for more then 30 years or so, the eye squigglies about 10 years.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:20 PM   #38
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

if I do not "tune it out" I can constantly hear a sound ( similar to a steady sound of some kind of electronic device, or a bit similar to the sound used years ago on TV when there was no program on).
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:03 PM   #39
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I've definitely got Tinnitus, probably from too much exposure to very loud steam turbines. I had measurable hearing loss after only six years in the Navy.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:23 PM   #40
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I've definitely got Tinnitus, probably from too much exposure to very loud steam turbines. I had measurable hearing loss after only six years in the Navy.
Jnana: can you please describe tinnitus to us, so we can descern what it is the rest of us are experiencing......
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:19 PM   #41
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I was a CNC machinist for about 15 years. Many in the machine shop biz will develope a "dead spot" in their hearing at the frequency of the sound of compressed air leaking from hoses, and/or the sound of air blasted from the hose to clean something off.

Takes years to develop, and probably affects many who don't know, after all.... How can you know what you don't hear anymore?
Huh?
Say again?

Ok, back to topic!
What I have had many times is a short (5- 15 second) high-pitched sound in one or both ears. These are often accompanied with what felt like a pressure change in affected ears.

Many people have said to be able to associate these occurences with subsequent earthquakes. So far, I have not. The last one I had was around mid-October, about 8 pm one night.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:00 PM   #42
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

The reason I started this thread is because I read an article and now can not find it that the hearing of tones meant we were having our DNA updated and a wave was effecting our consciousness. ??? Is it possible? This is too wierd, right?
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #43
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
I was a CNC machinist for about 15 years. Many in the machine shop biz will develope a "dead spot" in their hearing at the frequency of the sound of compressed air leaking from hoses, and/or the sound of air blasted from the hose to clean something off.

Takes years to develop, and probably affects many who don't know, after all.... How can you know what you don't hear anymore?
Huh?
Say again?

Ok, back to topic!
What I have had many times is a short (5- 15 second) high-pitched sound in one or both ears. These are often accompanied with what felt like a pressure change in affected ears.

Many people have said to be able to associate these occurences with subsequent earthquakes. So far, I have not. The last one I had was around mid-October, about 8 pm one night.

Fred
I know what I don't hear, I have a whistling kettle and the sound just disappears for a bit when it gets really high

But I have also had the pressure change thing you mentioned and that has nothing to do with my hearing ability
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:44 PM   #44
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Up until last fall , I would here frequency high pitches periodically since I was a little kid, then last fall I was outside and it started as a constant. It sometimes escalates into higher tones/frequencies but they are only short bursts and then it goes back to the steady tone. Doesn't bother me but it is there all the time.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:15 PM   #45
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

we get the million shiny sperms thing as well, along with the floaters which are two different things .. the floaters look like dna strands or zigzag type things and just a few at once .. but the little energy balls are in the thousands and the more you relax your focus, the more they materialize. some days are more intense than others but there has been a steady increase for about a year or more ... very cool phenomena.. I call them little "quantum possibilities" .. unmaterialized matter?

cool nonetheless

Last edited by twoRone; 11-02-2009 at 11:18 PM.
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:46 PM   #46
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
i also see floating, almost microscopic like organisms "swimming" in the air no matter where i look. usually happens when i'm very clear headed, like after a workout session.
been wondering what that is.
I've seen those since I was a kid. The Barbara Brennan (sp?) book Hands of Light, if I remember correctly, explained them as being the prana, the chi of the universe. They will be in higher concentrations on sunny days and in pure atmospheres. Zillions of them - just dancing around - if you look to the sky and slightly defocus your eyes.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:15 AM   #47
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I'll agree that what i'm describing (a single blob of gunk on my eye, is only on one eye,
and remains there until i remove it or it gets sucked back under the eye lid and therefor
back on it's normal course of becoming an eye booger/sleepie/crusty in the corner by the nose)
is completely different from this millions to zillions of tiny things you guys are describing.
I'll try the eye defocusing sometime soon.

On an aside even further from the audio nature of this threads main topic,
ever close your eyes and put slight pressure on them with your fingers and watch the kaleidoscope show that produces?
I did this as a child occasionally.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:59 AM   #48
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Hey! i just logged on to check out this very thing.i was going down the medical route...they say lack of manganese can cause these sounds...
6 months ago i started hearing a very high pitched constant tone, only when i am quiet or meditating..its not annoying in fact it can be a focus for meditation....
i thought it was the neighbours but i am now on the other side of the world to where i was a few weeks ago and the noise is still with me..so i guessed it was in my head..doesnt mean it isnt transmittor towers i suppose they are everywhere..and i use a mobile phone infrequently...
when i open my mouth wide the noise gets louder...
i have read the thread and have some more ideas to throw into the melt....but would be interested to hear more, especially how to stop it, if i can, i prefer silence to a constant tone...
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:40 AM   #49
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Experiencing high pitch tones

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
I get 'floaties', they're eye boogers!
eye boogers I've had those damn floaters for years....

I always wondered if other people experienced hear tones or frequencies. For me it's a faint high pitch frequency that starts low then tunes up louder for a sec and fades out, like something, or someone is tuning in to my location. Until recently it only happened 2-3 times a year, but come to think of it the last couple years it's happened probably twice as often.

When I was 19 I had an unusual UFO sighting which I've recently began searching for some answers or clues to what happened and always wondered if a bump I have near my right ear was connected to an implant.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:58 AM   #50
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I found this:

Many people are hearing high pitched frequencies which are not related to a Vitamin D deficiency or tinnitus. From my research, I've found out that these frequencies are associated with your awakening process, more specifically, in remembering and RE-REMEMBERING of who you are.

History has repeatedly shown us that we have experienced spontaneous DNA upgrades though out our lineage, without any gradual changes in between lineages. These high pitched sounds and frequencies may be associated with a DNA upgrade.

Our bodies are mainly compromised of water. Recent studies have indicated that sounds and frequencies have an affect on water molecules, as evidenced by Masaru Emoto's work with sound and the restructuring of water molecules. Dr. Leonard Horowitz's work with the holy harmony solfeggios has also indicated there are certain frequencies that affect our genetic structure and ability to heal from within. On a cellular level, these frequencies and sounds are being converted to their most concentrated form of energy, vibration.

Our entire solar system is currently experiencing a dramatic climate change, including the outer planets in our galaxy. This has baffled scientists because we are currently in a solar minimum. As we travel further into the photon belt, the energies will continue to increase. If these energies are associated with any type of minimal radiation, it will affect the genetic structure of our DNA.

Many consider these high pitched sounds to be part of our genetic reprogramming as the entire universe is being upgraded on a galactic level. Rest assured that these sounds are beneficial to your spiritual and genetic development.

In the meanwhile, enjoy the ride!

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread492071/pg1
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote