Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2009, 03:37 PM   #1
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say

To summarise briefly the 3 parts in total:

1) The first part of about 2 hours mainly seems to focus on ‘survival issues’ associated with the upcoming general collapse of civilisation. Brief mentions of financial & economic chaos. And he notes the absence of morality. He talks a lot about survival courses that he has taught, and about currently residing in a remote location, building a laboratory for manufacturing health devices, but being self sufficient and able to defend his complex easily. (It is protected by a mountain range on all sides).

2) A lot of focus upon health devices, especially that he has been involved in inventing, and that interact with acupuncture points. He talks also a lot about the ‘consciousness field’ and also the ‘information field’.

3) Again, a great deal of further information on health matters; of raising children to develop high IQ. Also, Peterson did say that in his opinion, putting Chloride and Fluoride into the water supplies was a deliberate strategy to eliminate people – just as they reach retirement age, because the government has run out of money. And indeed, that these substances were not necessary as a certain purified Fish oil (that he would not name) would eliminate teeth cavities, for example.

Evaluation:

In general I think that the interview was very disappointing. Peterson focused in my opinion on too much ‘health matters’ and did not speak hardly at all on the great issues, such as UFO’s, Highly classified technology and so forth. He was in fact very cagey about a lot of things, and would openly say that he would not talk about quite a number of things. Now, both Bill and Kerry mentioned that they had spoken to Peterson for many hours off camera. When it came to the on-camera interview, especially Part 3 when Kerry was the main questioner, there were a number of things that she tried to draw him on, e.g. his association with MK Ultra, but that he would not speak about.

In general, when talking about the ‘health issues’ he seemed to go off into extreme detail about the chemical-nerve reactions and ‘energy pathways’ of the human body - but to a ludicrous level of detail - that I think was vague and mostly over peoples’ heads. He mentioned quite a lot of studies done in Russia and released after the collapse of the USSR. But on many occasions does not name names. And mainly, it is more of the stuff that one finds already floating about on the internet.

In Part 3 in particular, I think that Kerry was asking the right questions. She mentioned some of the things from Jake Simpson and Henry Deacon, related to faster than light travel or concentration camps, for example, and other such matters that I really was hoping Peterson would elaborate more on. But basically, she got nothing really out of him – at least on camera, but it seems obvious that off camera he did say a lot more to the PC team. There was practically no new information at all in the whole interview.

But I will say this: I am absolutely convinced of the legitimacy of Peterson. His body language and manner, and the very fact that he was so reserved and cagey, are for me ample evidence of this. However, it is precisely the fact that he still does work for ‘the powers that be’ that ultimately made the interview so poor. There was just no meat to the real issues. It was so filtered and controlled. And I cannot recommend the Peterson interview to anyone. I think that overall it mainly covers the wrong ground, and what it does provide is not new.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote