Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 01:00 PM   #26
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: SE Queensland

hey gardian, i feel safer already

hey we have a few guys on here now! i didn't think it was going to be this many i'm really surprised!

welcome aboard !
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:17 AM   #27
shazbot

Default Re: SE Queensland

Howdy guys, brisbane northside here
Old 09-25-2008, 04:53 AM   #28
Buruso
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys, I'm on Brisbane Nth side, It'll be good to keep in touch with whats going on locally as well as globally.the posts of what Bashar talks about say it all.
stay alert & follow your greatest excitement
Buruso
Buruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:31 AM   #29
truarn

hey Im in brissy. Good to see that there are others and not just me!
Thinking of going to the nexus but not sure yet as.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:41 AM   #30
rossy_j
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone,

I've been looking forward to meeting like minded people for a while now. I live in Brisbane and will be attending the NEXUS conference on saturday.

Not sure how to organise a time for people to catch up maybe we could post a location in Brisbane CBD and those who are interested can turn up.

Regards
rossy_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:07 PM   #31
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post
looking for sane people in SE Queensland ie; Brisvegas, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coasts...
Hi all, my wife and I have a small house on five partially cleared acres in Blackbutt. It's about 150 kilometres north-west of Brisbane. Altitude around 450 metres. Is there anybody else within cooee?
At our age we are looking forward to the exiting times ahead and only hope we last the distance. It'd be a shame to shuffle off our mortal coils before the big day - or would it?

Love to all,
Brinty
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:56 AM   #32
truarn

I have decided to go to nexus. Will be there Sunday. Who else will be there?
It will be good to meet others.
cheers!
Old 09-29-2008, 10:11 AM   #33
shazbot

Gah i wish i could justify the expense and i know i'd enjoy listening to Bill and Kerry but that's just how it goes.

I'm with rossy_j though, hell i was going to suggest a BBQ at my place, I have a blast talking about it to people on the bus and at work. Hell the temp even told me a story about when she was younger and had a close encounter of a silver disc.

Either way i think some positive discourse with like minded people is just what is needed to further develop the information we've gathered over the years.

It feels good to know you're not alone.. on earth and the universe.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:21 PM   #34
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: SE Queensland

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossy_j View Post
Hi Everyone,

I've been looking forward to meeting like minded people for a while now. I live in Brisbane and will be attending the NEXUS conference on saturday.

Not sure how to organise a time for people to catch up maybe we could post a location in Brisbane CBD and those who are interested can turn up.

Regards
My wife and I would love to have been able to afford the price of entry but with the cost of travel added in, our pensions just can't stretch to cover the expenditure. We live in Blackbutt which is around 150 km north-west of Brisbane. Anybody living within travelling distance to here is welcome to come and visit. If you like, organise a group meeting of like minded folk and we'll make everyone welcome. It'd be great to compare experiences and discuss the possible outcome of the not too distant future.

Who knows, if like minds can tune in to our "visitors", we may be able to invite them to join us. There'd be room for them to land as we have five acres.

Love and Peace to all,
Brinty
Old 10-01-2008, 12:03 AM   #35
gretsico
Avalon Senior Member

yeah,i'm not guna be able to make it either...
so what do all the brisvegas peeps think is happening???or coming down the line??? just thinking we should establish sum sort of conceptual basis or framework of beliefs ideas...
gretsico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:52 AM   #36
Hypoxia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Well, I've finally registered myself an account. I live in Brisbane, close to the city.
I'll be attending the Nexus conference on the Sunday with my girlfriend and another friend.
A meetup sounds good, so I'd be up for that at some point.

I feel like if this 2012 scenario is actually going to happen, Id like to start making preperations. The problem is Im not 100% percent convinced yet. I need to do more research, but its hard to know what the actual truth is with so much conflicting info out there. Anyone in the same boat?
Hypoxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:07 AM   #37
shazbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
Hi,

I feel like if this 2012 scenario is actually going to happen, Id like to start making preperations. The problem is Im not 100% percent convinced yet. I need to do more research, but its hard to know what the actual truth is with so much conflicting info out there. Anyone in the same boat?
I firmly believe 2012 is not going to be end times but a new begining. Prepare yourself mentally and spiritually because something's going to rock the boat and it's not the destruction of the earth.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:18 AM   #38
shazbot

Shouldn't have hit post so quick.. to continue though when i say prepare yourself mentally and spiritually I mean you should be doing it regardless. Work on your personal development, try and better yourself, learn something new and most important is not to lose your head in all the "information" that is out there.

This is how i believe you can prepare best for any situation and be of great assistance and relief to those around you when things get tough.

Keep it cool as a fisher and paykel we can figure it out together as i don't believe any one of us has the answers that we so desperatly seek.

Things are getting rough all over the world right this instant and 2012 is 3 years away.. i mean christmas is soon and the years feel like they fly by but worst thing is we still have to go to work and get on with mundane!
Old 10-08-2008, 11:57 AM   #39
AussieFinn
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone
Another woken soul here at southside.
This is my opinion.
We need to get enough people together and buy or get somebody to donate a bit of land so we can start doing something to help ourselfs.
Thats my dream but I can't afford to do it by myself.

Pete

PS Just try to be positive in this f...ed up world!
AussieFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:34 PM   #40
justbe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazbot View Post
Shouldn't have hit post so quick.. to continue though when i say prepare yourself mentally and spiritually I mean you should be doing it regardless. Work on your personal development, try and better yourself, learn something new and most important is not to lose your head in all the "information" that is out there.

This is how i believe you can prepare best for any situation and be of great assistance and relief to those around you when things get tough.

Keep it cool as a fisher and paykel we can figure it out together as i don't believe any one of us has the answers that we so desperatly seek.

Things are getting rough all over the world right this instant and 2012 is 3 years away.. i mean christmas is soon and the years feel like they fly by but worst thing is we still have to go to work and get on with mundane!
I totally agree, our challenge is to remain true to ourselves and become a beacon of love amongst the chaos. Don't succumb to the fear, embrace it.
justbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:07 AM   #41
paul9551
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, i'm a a scot living in brisbane and looking for ideas and someone who knows oz pretty well.
As you well know The powers that be right now, have an agenda which includes de-population of planet earth. & which better way to do by inducing finacial collapse.

I agree that we need to collaborate and pull together our knowledge, experience & resources. & select a location easy enough to reach but secluded enough where we can all ride out the storm when the preverbal SHTF. to Which i have know doubt it my mind will eventually....If we can all agree and keep in contact, just like in V for Vendetta and dan burish state.... Unity will be the key factor in all of this.. My email add is beachfit.health@gmail.com. & i also have a face book account... Lets meet up and share ideas. and come up with somthing solid. The time is now...Folks ....Peace All.
paul9551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:41 AM   #42
Hypoxia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieFinn View Post
We need to get enough people together and buy or get somebody to donate a bit of land so we can start doing something to help ourselfs.
Thats my dream but I can't afford to do it by myself.

Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul9551 View Post
I agree that we need to collaborate and pull together our knowledge, experience & resources. & select a location easy enough to reach but secluded enough where we can all ride out the storm when the preverbal SHTF.
I came across this on youtube, and now seems like a good time to mention it. Go through her videos. She's talking about doing just that; coming together to purchase a block of land, dividing it, and creating a community.

Edit : this is the vid http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=h92jJpNCKgk

Last edited by Hypoxia; 10-16-2008 at 03:04 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:13 AM   #43
AussieFinn
Avalon Senior Member

Hypoxia
Can you post a link to who you are talking about, like to see them.
AussieFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:03 AM   #44
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Hi to the Crew in SE Qld. I live just south of you near Bangalow, I know its not very high where I live, but I hve a couple of acres and lots of fruit trees. I kind of feel that the economy is what we should be looking at first. Although its probably just a distraction for the big issue (Planet X). I'm doing what I can for my family to prepare them. A bit difficult when ones partner does not even see the fly on his nose. Anyway I trust my guardian Angels but I know that they will only help if we help ourselves first.

I'd like to keep in touch I have a daughter who lives in Lota and is trying to sell her property after her marriage breakup. With two babies its tough and I want her to come down here.

Bye for now

Friendship and Love

firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:34 AM   #45
rossy_j
Avalon Senior Member

Britny,

Thank you for the offer of accommodation.

I will be in Toowoomba next week and would welcome the opportunity to bounce a few ideas off like minded people.

I believe you have a few years on me and possibly percipations that are further developed, if you can take this into consideration in would be much appreciated.

This game is new to me but don't hold that against.

Kind Regards
Old 10-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #46
rossy_j
Avalon Senior Member

Love the KingFishers
Old 10-16-2008, 03:03 AM   #47
Hypoxia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieFinn View Post
Hypoxia
Can you post a link to who you are talking about, like to see them.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=h92jJpNCKgk

Ooooops!
Old 10-27-2008, 11:34 AM   #48
Gifts
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Brinty

I am from your neck of the woods - not that far (just don't want to say on a public forum

Is that your picture as your avatar.
Gifts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:01 PM   #49
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gifts View Post
Hi Brinty

I am from your neck of the woods - not that far (just don't want to say on a public forum

Is that your picture as your avatar.
Yes Gifts, it is. That's little ol' me alright. I have seen better days but I think there are better ones still to come.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:25 PM   #50
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossy_j View Post
Britny,

Thank you for the offer of accommodation.

I will be in Toowoomba next week and would welcome the opportunity to bounce a few ideas off like minded people.

I believe you have a few years on me and possibly percipations that are further developed, if you can take this into consideration in would be much appreciated.

This game is new to me but don't hold that against.

Kind Regards
Sorry rossy_j, I didn't see your post until just now. Any time you are going to be Toowoomba way again, let's know. We usually go there once a month on a Thursday. It would be good to get together and set the world straight. Or screw it properly.

Tags
queensland australia