Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 11-14-2009, 05:54 AM   #1
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Planetary alingments and major world (or sun) events

Hi everyone, I came across a very interesting website (montalk.net) that discuss the planetary alignments and CMEs.

http://montalk.net/notes/sunspots-an...ary-alignments

This leads me to try to find the history alignments and matched with CME data and the world events. I am pretty sure that many of you may have knowledge in this topic. In scientific standpoint, it makes sense to initiate certain events that amplify one's intention on earth during the alignment just like how to moon influence human's behavior. From last October we have observed several events such as bailout, swine flu outbreak, or even the market recovery. All these dates are the date with planetary alignments!. You can download the software such as SimSolar and try it your self. Here are some examples:

Tsunami:

Bail out initiation :

Swine Flu Outbreak: - Earth, Moon, Venus, Mars and Uranus

Insider Trader Get back into stock market :

There was also an insider sell signal around August time frame, but the bullish trend continues.

September CME - caused major earthquake and several disaster the week after the alignment.

October CME, Cliff High prediction, Swine flu vaccination & Obama declared pandemic emergency.

Some of the planet orbits are not drawn to scale since the outer planets are so far away from the inner ones in the actual scale. Nevertheless the alignments can be approximated accurately to within a few days.

If these events are planned ahead of time (some alignments create the gravity effect that stimulates earthquakes or CMEs) , we can speculate the time frame that they plan to implement their propaganda or the time frame for natural disasters.... With this information we can do something to prepare for such events. Of cause we can not predict all the natural disaster since some of them are caused by the energy from outside our solar system. Perhaps, we have to relies on crop circles .

Of cause, all the this could be wrong if we assume that everything is happening by chances... but it seems to me that everything is done by design.

For the year 2010, there are some important alignments in January, March and September-October. We might see Carbon Tax, Codex, pandemic, dollar crash, etc ... these stuff are all speculated.

For the year 2011, there will be several major alignments starting from Late March to mid May. Therefore, I am expecting big events to occur in 2011. We just have to wait and see.

Love,
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 07:32 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Planetary alingments and major world (or sun) events

Here's one that happened in 2000, May 15th 2000, about a year before maximum solar cycle.
Here's some pictures, but so far I haven't connected any event that happened on the date of alignment (05/15/00). It would take awhile to look at all the major news happenings on that day.
And if you looked hard enough I'm sure you could find something to connect to a planetary alignment.

LASCO C3 image showing Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury and Venus simultaneously. The white circle in the middle of the image indicates the size of the Sun, blocked out by an occulting disk to show the surrounding corona. The horizontal lines are not planetary rings, but "pixel bleeding" resulting from over-exposure. The dark feature pointing towards the lower left corner is the shadow of the pylon holding the occulter.

Such congregations of planets are rare events, and they cannot be seen from the ground when close in the sky to the dazzling Sun. But the LASCO C3 instrument on SOHO uses a mask to blot out direct sunlight, and it has a wide enough field of view (15 degrees) to take in the four planets in the same picture.

Here's the sun on that day, fairly calm, no huge CME's, but a few sunspots.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:07 AM   #3
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Great find DJ Thank you

Peace always.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:29 PM   #4
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Here's one that happened in 2000, May 15th 2000, about a year before maximum solar cycle.
Here's some pictures, but so far I haven't connected any event that happened on the date of alignment (05/15/00). It would take awhile to look at all the major news happenings on that day.
And if you looked hard enough I'm sure you could find something to connect to a planetary alignment.

Yes, here is the alignment on that day. Almost all the planets were on the different side from earth. This alignment would definitely trigger CMEs.

DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote