Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 04:20 PM   #151
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Full Disclosure...Soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Hi viking,

I think you might have misunderstood Carol. If anything, she's the one whose been warning us from the government eventually convincing us that all ETs are bad and are a 'threat'. She is not saying that we should fight ETs or something like that, quite the contrary. She even has devoted her life to this, she has an organization that tries to stop the U.S and/or other governments from weaponizing space. I can't remember what its called.

Oooops... My apologies Majorion .... *keep your eye no the ball viking*

We all make mistakes...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #152
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Oooops... My apologies Majorion .... *keep your eye no the ball viking*

We all make mistakes...

viking
Its no problem at all my friend, you are very kind.
BTW, I found Carol's website, link below. Her organization is called:

The Institute for Cooperation in Space (ICIS)
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #153
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So far, instead of Full disclosure, they have shown us Full Monty...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:51 PM   #154
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
So far, instead of Full disclosure, they have shown us Full Monty...

And it will continue that way! Disclosure won't happen anytime soon, because there's too many underlying circumstances involved. It's far too complicated.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #155
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
And it will continue that way! Disclosure won't happen anytime soon, because there's too many underlying circumstances involved. It's far too complicated.
Hi Dan,

I understand what you're saying and I sometimes feel the same way too.
But then I remember something Bashar (an alleged channeled ET) is stressing all the time:

Circumstances don't matter ! State of being matters ...

If we let it go ... it surely won't manifest at all.

Remembering Bashar's words have made me refocus from time to time ... wise words indeed.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:56 PM   #156
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi Dan,
Circumstances don't matter ! State of being matters ...
If we let it go ... it surely won't manifest at all.
Yeah good point! If we let it go it certainly won't happen, but there's so much involved in disclosure, from history, to military, to governments, to technology and so on. It's almost like they're already in too deep to have disclosure happen, like a big lie that's been going on too long to tell the truth now! We'll see I guess.

Last edited by Karen; 12-07-2009 at 07:43 PM. Reason: add [/quote] & delete white space
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:53 AM   #157
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah good point! If we let it go it certainly won't happen, but there's so much involved in disclosure, from history, to military, to governments, to technology and so on. It's almost like they're already in too deep to have disclosure happen, like a big lie that's been going on too long to tell the truth now! We'll see I guess.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:22 AM   #158
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

The way I see it...I don't need the US Gov't to tell me anything. To 'disclose' anything. Nor do I want to 'hear' religion tell me 'aliens are ok' ... no need for the UN to rule over anyone about anything. I know what I know; I believe in what I believe after my personal research. We are all connected ~ good and bad ~ the LIGHT is taking over, the PTB are FALLING, & yes, there will be much turmoil to go thru (it's always darkest before the light) but all we need is positivity/love/and to send that out to EVERYONE...even to the PTB - because the Entities that are monitoring us/watching us during this magnificent transition that Earth and all the inhabitants on it are going through right NOW...are doing so to assist us *without interfering with free will / they are witnessing this amazing transition and are in awe of it just as we are.

Let's not forget the Indigo's and the Rainbows, are here with us. That is NO coincidence. They are here to take us thru the transition as easily as possible. Everything that is to happen is for the good of all. We are priviledged to be here during this time. Peace, Love and light to all!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:47 AM   #159
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Hi Dan...

Yes I have often thought of this...It a very BIG BIG rabbit hole!!!

And at times I am sure they think...HOW THE HELL DO WE GET OUT OF THIS ONE!!!

The PTW have made a rod for there own back...They have hidden the truth from us for thousands of years...it's pay back time!!!

How long can you keep the LIE ... everyday they are being bombarded with all sorts of info seeping through...you cannot sustain the LIE forever!!!

IT IS OUR RIGHT TO KNOW THE TRUE HISTORY OF OUR BACKGROUND AND SECRETS THAT HAVE BEEN SUPPRESED FROM US FOR GREED AND CONTROL....

TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!!

viking
Old 12-08-2009, 10:10 AM   #160
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Full Disclosure...Soon!

TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!!

viking

giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:51 AM   #161
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
The PTW have made a rod for there own back...They have hidden the truth from us for thousands of years...it's pay back time!!!
I've read that disclosure is your favorite subject. I guess I it becomes my favorite subject more and more too.

I think that our state of being should be passionately wanting disclosure and not let us get numb by the huge pile of problems preventing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabris8 View Post
The way I see it...I don't need the US Gov't to tell me anything.
You are right ... probably nobody needs it ... at least on this forum.

But I think the earth and the environment desperately needs it. And I know by experience that lots of people would not accept the existence of
extra terrestrial or other lifeforms even if they would be right under their nose. Too many people are still not their own authority but need external authority.

The way I see it is that the focus on the discussion is no longer about DO or DON'T they exist ...

There is a lot of brainpower, amongst others, in this forum. We should use and unite it to facilitate the elimination of this pile of
issues one by one.

We could participate in discussing WHAT is needed and HOW it could be implemented.

Then we are not waiting for it but are actually more pro-active pulling it into existence.
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #162
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guess what the top search on Yahoo was today????

Looks like people are waking up!

Today's top searches

1. UFOs
2. Audrey Hepburn
3. X Factor
4. Champions League
5. Robbie Williams

6. Lily Allen
7. Victoria Beckham
8. Karaoke songs
9. Outdoor ice rinks
10. Cheryl Cole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k08tFHxOwk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIvUq...ayer_embedded#

viking
Old 12-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #163
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just found this ... will Obama do the right thing?... or will the Et's disclose themselves...??

"Finally, independent sources now confirm that Barack Obama is a life-long U.S. intelligence asset, who began his training in the early 1980s at Columbia University as part of an elite unit training him as a future U.S. president, under Zbigniew Brzezinski, founder of the Trilaterist Group under David Rockefeller.

Trilateralist-controlled groups and defense and resource industries have benefited from the decades of the privatization of extraterrestrial liaison programs. There is no reason to believe that a Rockefeller-dominated complex would engage in public interest disclosure not connected with military dominance and a permanent war economy."

further reading...
Obama ET disclosure uncertain, as voter ballot and citizen groups move to disclose ET presence

With the sudden announcement on Friday Dec. 4, 2009 of the closing after 50 years by the U.K. Ministry of Defence of its UFO Affairs desk on the implausible grounds that its annual $73,000 budget is now being devoted to President Barack Obama’s surge in the Afghan war, speculation of imminent disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence by the Obama administration has faltered.

The U.K. decision, taken in apparent reaction to secret disclosure maneuvering, authoritative citizen-driven ET disclosures and an impeding citizen ET ballot initiative in Denver, Colorado, has had the function of making transparent the underlying reactionary nature of “official” disclosure strategies that are camouflaged components of expansionist military strategies.

There is evidence that the U.K. and the U.S. governments are co-participants not only in a global expansionist military policy as in Afghanistan, but also in interplanetary military expansionist policies involving secret solar system and galactic anti-gravity fleets. Evidence of these fleets was uncovered by UFO researcher Gary McKinnon, whom the U.S. government is prosecuting and whose extradition the U.K. government is facilitating in contravention of international humanitarian law.

Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence, and of secret human-ET liaison programs will most plausibly, as they have been in the past, be done by citizen groups or whistleblowers. With the approval of a Denver Ballot Initiative, disclosure may now also be a matter for the voting public to decide. The extraterrestrials themselves, of course may continue their driving role in ET disclosure, at least for the immediate future.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...se-ET-presence

viking
Old 12-10-2009, 10:56 PM   #164
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

C'mon guys!
A controlled intentional "disclosure" will never happen!
Never ever!

Stop dreamin' and trust no dates, that's all BS.

Perhaps some day the truth will come out,
but never disclosed! Especially not by the PTB!

King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #165
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
C'mon guys!
A controlled intentional "disclosure" will never happen!
Never ever!

Stop dreamin' and trust no dates, that's all BS.

Perhaps some day the truth will come out,
but never disclosed! Especially not by the PTB!

Hey King Lear

Have faith it will happen...it's just a question of when...simple as that...

Mankind cannot carry on thinking within this loop...our conciousness has to expand further to the heavens...and we will get there sooner or later...

Time is all that holds us back...

viking
Old 12-11-2009, 03:32 PM   #166
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

>... will Obama do the right thing?... or will the Et's disclose themselves...?

The problems associated with governments saying "we have known of an alien presence here on Earth" are so huge it just seems unimaginable that they will ever admit to it until it becomes literally impossible and stupid not to do so. That will require that the ETs (or whatever) to "present themselves" to the world in some irrefutable manner like a large protracted display of some kind. UFOs in the skies of every major city for a week or two followed by a landing and a world-wide broadcast on radio, TV, and YouTube (ha) would just about do it. However, given the secretive and deceptive history of the phenomena itself it would seem that they are not interested in "disclosing" themselves or their operations to us and therefore would be no more inclined to do so than any earth government would.

Some problems with governmental disclosure.
1. Lack of motivation.
2. Liability for past actions to maintain the secrecy. (HUGE problem)
3. Public outcry and backlash against elected officials. (Nobody wants to loose their job)
4. Military disadvantage.
5. Societal upheaval.

Some ET disclosure problems.
1. Lack of motivation.
2. Historical use of secrecy displays some great need for it.
3. Public outcry and backlash against them for abductions, shoot downs, meddling, and so forth.
4. Human propensity for violence based on ideological, superstitious, and emotional reasons.

Given the many problems associated with it, I suspect that the world-wide realization and public acceptance of an alien presence on the planet Earth will be instigated in some manner that we have yet to have imagined.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:19 PM   #167
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just found this and link to the site...for those interested in Disclosure...

A few words from Steve Basset regarding UFO disclosure and related issues.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn_Wrr6YEmg

329 days since President Obama's inauguration without Disclosure!!
http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...cement-updates

viking
Old 12-15-2009, 03:19 AM   #168
arcora
Banned

why would they suddenly decide to tell you the truth?

if they said anything, why would you believe them?

there are 100's of threads on this forum alone about gov cover ups and conspiracy's...do you actually think they're going to suddenly say 'ok guys...we lied....'

nope

and if they do, it'll be another lie
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #169
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Arcora

Your right they can't just own up after all these years... It's a difficult one, and I really don't know how it will come about...but it will eventually...

They can't keep us in the dark indefinately!! Hopefully sooner rather than later...

viking
Old 12-15-2009, 08:11 PM   #170
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
why would they suddenly decide to tell you the truth?

if they said anything, why would you believe them?

there are 100's of threads on this forum alone about gov cover ups and conspiracy's...do you actually think they're going to suddenly say 'ok guys...we lied....'

nope

and if they do, it'll be another lie
I agree.
The only way I will believe that aliens are here is if I see them with my own eyes and even then I won't be 100% sure.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:09 PM   #171
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Swanny Tangible will only become if we envisage it!!

Found this in my inbox...
Lightworkers'--Serious "Call to Action"

Dear beloved 'Michael Worldwide Newsletter" and "Message from Michael" subscribers,

The Puharich article caused me to have a strongly sensed "Call to Action" inspiration the night after I posted it in my 'Message from Michael' on Sunday, Dec. 6, 2009.

The Masters and E.T's keep saying "now is the time" that humanity needs to 'make it's destined powerful collective move' to get the disclosure ANNOUNCEMENT made, to throw out the existing U.S. government, etc...and Puharich mentioned that 100 people who synchronized their thoughts together--while in a meditative 8 hertz resonance frequency field--could do incredible things (create virtually almost any kind of positive instant 'mind over matter" miracle on Earth). SO...let's do it!

Start slowing down your physical and mental activity at least a half hour to an hour before our collective focus on this unique 10 minute divine IMAGE begins--in your time zone--and allow yourself to leave all other daily distractions vanish. Situate your body and soul Being in a secluded quiet outer and inner space, at least 15 minutes before joining the collective in the foregoing divine ceremony or ritual....

Get your body postured in a comfortable, seated or lying down position and listen to the 7.8 hertz fractal frequency Pyramid OM sound--kindly supplied to our collective--

Intend consciously that you are allowing your soul, body, mind, and feelings to move into a quiet, calm, meditative state. You will ignore any sounds or physical distractions that would cause physical body movement, since you want to "let go" of your tight body consciousness, to let go of any emotional or mental concerns, to feel "light as a feather" as you go into and manifest this ritual in exact real time-line divine IMAGING with your unique and beloved Lightworker collective....

As the collective divine IMAGE moment 'strikes on the hour'...first connect in mind, feeling and soul with your 'duet' or 'triplet.'

THEN call forth a huge stone image of the Great Pyramid...knowing and sensing the entire 100-Group collective is connecting with you in mind, body and soul....as One....Enjoy the uplifting feeling of this this communal collective ONENESS for a few expansive moments.

THEN, eyes closed, bring up the clear IMAGE before your inner mind of the 'word' PEACE in huge gold letters
and ponder deeply and joyfully on each successive letter of this word...

P stands for peace Earthwide...see it, sense it, know it, love it, bask in the joy of it! No wars, no terror nor violence, only peaceful, loving, caring sharing interactions within the entire worldwide Family of Man on Earth.

E stands for Extra-Terrestrial EXPOSURE & DISCLOSURE....See President Obama & staff, or a well-known living human being of your choice, making a worldwide ANNOUNCEMENT that our government has been covertly in communication and interaction with our peaceful Galactic Neighbors for over 60 years, using their E.T. technology and Tesla's free energy science to build anti-gravity spaceships and bases on our moon and Mars...that for nearly 40 years we have had teleportation 'elevators' enabling our government scientists instant physical teleportation to the moon and Mars...that "flying saucers are real" and that NOW the past long worldwide E.T. 'cover up' has now ended...

THEN feel or get the sense of the positive great change in consciousness of all of humanity on Earth that this shocking, publicly-aired worldwide true disclosure brings....

A stands for ASCENSION & ALL IS WELL" on Earth now....

Bask joyfully in that calm, centered, feeling KNOWING that our bountiful, ever-sustaining Mother Earth is Ascending, you are Ascending, and ALL on Earth are Ascending and YES, YES, YES....ALL IS WELL.

C stands for Christ Conscious & Co-Creativity, of our Earth human entrance into the final Golden Age on Earth of peace, prosperity and loving co-creativity with everyone humanly embodied on Earth from this day forth....

E stands for ETERNAL EVERLASTING LIGHT, LOVE & JOY for all on Earth....

Feel your genuine deep gratitude to Creator God Source for the gift of Eternal Life and stewardship over All That Is in CREATION, and your endless joy in sharing 10 blissful minutes in a collective divine IMAGE with your ever-loving, caring, sharing sisters and brothers on Earth....knowing "you have asked' AND confident that
"Ask and you are given" is an absolute immutable Law of Creator God...AND it is done!

viking
Old 12-17-2009, 08:15 PM   #172
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx Viking but that Michael woman gives me the willies
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #173
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah....you wish!....

viking
Old 12-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #174
viking
Avalon Senior Member

In this video, Brad Johnson speaks on the discoveries of the ancient city that could possibly be that of Atlantis, new water worlds discovered light years away and unofficial disclosure happening now before the dawn of 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4vCJZ7GOmw

viking
Old 12-19-2009, 12:19 PM   #175
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Viking. Here is an article written by Michael E. Salla. He is one researcher I really trust in this field. It talks about a secret meeting which happened in 2008 at the U.N. Of course, many will say: "more dates". But what matters is the ongoing flow of information coming out.

"Source Reveals Secret UFO Meeting at U.N.
by Michael E. Salla, Ph.D

February 12, 2008

Source Reveals Secret UFO Meeting at U.N.
"

"I received the following email from two trusted colleagues (Clay and Shawn Pickering) regarding a reliable source informing them that a secret meeting occurred yesterday morning (Feb 12) at the New York office of the United Nations concerning the recent spate of UFO sightings. It appears that a number of nation states are concerned about the impact of increased UFO sightings and wish to be briefed about what is happening.

Their source, who currently works in the diplomatic corps, had to travel for an early morning off the record meeting at the UN. Their source revealed that a secret UFO working group exists that is authorizing the release of such information to the public, in an effort to acclimate others to what is about to unfold.

A date of 2013 was given as the time for official disclosure and/or when extraterrestrials show up in an unambiguous way. In the interim there will be acclimation related releases of information. Importantly, the source revealed that the events leading up to official disclosure will involve more ethically oriented extraterrestrials, and they will not pose a military threat to the world.

The information below may be related to the recent debate in the Japanese parliament and statements by the Defense Minister over how Japan would respond to extraterrestrials appearing over Japanese airspace that display peaceful intent. It appears nation states are moving forward in developing public policy on how to respond to extraterrestrials showing up. So if the information below is accurate, then it is likely that we will see more examples of governments making official statements concerning how they would respond to extraterrestrials that show up over their airspace. It is likely that parliamentarians around the world will start receiving briefings to help them develop public policy concerning extraterrestrial life.

Such briefings will probably extend to prominent media sources who will give more coverage to UFO sightings in popular media outlets such as Larry King Live. Increased media reports will first likely lead to disclosures of secret antigravity technologies that have been withheld for over 50 years, as a prelude to official disclsoure of extraterresrial life. The source's reference to suicides is probably related to those who will learn that much of what they have learned and believed over a lifetime was a lie. The 1961 Brookings Report referred to scientists as being most vulnerable to the disclosure of extraterrestrial life since it will make redundant many of the cherished scientific theories and models held by this community.

Overall, it appears that a countdown is underway to official disclosure around 2013, and that nation states and the UN are being briefed. The acclimation process will accelerate over the next five years as UFO sightings increase around the globe forcing governments to make public policy statements on UFOs and extraterrestrial life."

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote