Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-29-2009, 05:39 AM   #126
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Full Disclosure...Soon!

You're kiddin' me! Are you sure? Because in that case a February 30 should be added to that month. Otherwise there won't be a Full Disclosure.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:51 AM   #127
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
You're kiddin' me! Are you sure? Because in that case a February 30 should be added to that month. Otherwise there won't be a Full Disclosure.
ok..ok..ok..i just added it...
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:02 AM   #128
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Yes I knew about the security lapse at the White House...etc etc... yes you are right same day...breach of security!! coincidence??!! very weird!

I meant about this statement "So now we have a 2 hour slot of time whittled down to a 30 min slot next Tuesday. Something very fishy about that. Apparently, an hour and 30 minutes worth of material has now been dropped."

Are you saying this was your intuition?? Or did you source the info??

viking
Obama is set to speak this coming Tuesday at Westpoint and it's scheduled for 30 minutes. This was sourced from media. I wasn't sure if this was supposed to replace the Nov 27 date which had been scheduled for 2 hours or if they were both scheduled and the Nov 27th day was simply canceled.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:39 AM   #129
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Westpoint is more secure and a lot can be said in 30 minutes...here's hoping it actually happens!
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:14 AM   #130
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Could it be, that there wasn't anything sceduled at November 27th in the first place? Not a press conference, nor a 2 hour tv special - nothing at all.
Perhaps just to pull the legs of Dr. - if he's a Dr. - Pete (Re)Peterson & David Wilcock - who now firmly denies ever to have mentioned the date of Nov. 27th. Just to expose them as the 'false prophets' & 'big pretenders' they - in my humble opinion - are & always have been.

Nevermind: February 30, 2010 - a date already added by WarriorSoul, so there you go! - Full Disclosure will take place!

(If contact is imminent, that is, but Lord Ashstar, SaLuSa, Michael, St. Germain & all of the 53.000.000 extraterrestrials that are swirling 'round our planet in gigantic motherships - according to 3ToneJaguar - have promised me that 'it' is gonna happen!)

TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:31 AM   #131
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Ah ahhhh.... I see Thanks Jonathon/Trancoso/Gareth/...

I didn't realize he had something planned on that date...

Well this could be interesting then guys!!??

It gets a bit annoying doesn't it...we all know that this WILL happen sooner or later...they can't keep avoiding the inevitable

This sums it sums it up...

Disclosure.
I can feel the quiteness
the stillness
the apprehension
I can feel the collective conciousness wanting
I can feel humanity waiting, for something
I can taste it
They know deep down that this is not all
Alone, we never have been...
But we need to be told
We all need to know
Not to believe anymore
The rest will take care of itself...
Humanity will rise.

It just needs to bloody happen...

Does anyone know whats on the agenda with his speech???

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 12:00 PM   #132
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey just found this....amazing footage of 2 UFO's heading towards the sun!!!

have a look...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRta7JAUnxo

viking
Old 11-29-2009, 02:31 PM   #133
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Could it be, that there wasn't anything sceduled at November 27th in the first place? Not a press conference, nor a 2 hour tv special - nothing at all.
Perhaps just to pull the legs of Dr. - if he's a Dr. - Pete (Re)Peterson & David Wilcock - who now firmly denies ever to have mentioned the date of Nov. 27th. Just to expose them as the 'false prophets' & 'big pretenders' they - in my humble opinion - are & always have been.

Nevermind: February 30, 2010 - a date already added by WarriorSoul, so there you go! - Full Disclosure will take place!

(If contact is imminent, that is, but Lord Ashstar, SaLuSa, Michael, St. Germain & all of the 53.000.000 extraterrestrials that are swirling 'round our planet in gigantic motherships - according to 3ToneJaguar - have promised me that 'it' is gonna happen!)

Wilcock did not give a date. He said at the time that he refused to disclose a date due to the potential backlash if it didn't happen. Funny how the backlash seems to hit him anyway. Why do you assume he gave a date? Because everyone said so? Do you have a link with his disclosure of a date you could send our way?

The only thing I recall regarding the 27th mentioned by Wilcock (that I know of) is that he considered it a less likely date than later in December, but either way, disclosure was to come by the end of the year. So let's please keep things in their proper context and avoid the negativity and sarcasm based in false assumption.

And despite any information, everything is subject to change - in particular something sensitive. Disclosure could also be extremely dangerous for the parties involved. This isn't some flip of the coin or magic show for everyone's amusement. Further, you have the opportunity to be in the cynic camp or the support camp. This choice on a large scale has a direct impact on how well this little project goes. Why not be part of the solution?

Viking, the Tuesday speech is to cover the war in Afghanistan.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:20 PM   #134
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Jonathan... not long to wait then for the outcome of the speech!!!

lets hope he puts his money where his mouth is....which he hasn't done since day one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlamuxwdbwI

viking
Old 11-30-2009, 01:55 PM   #135
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Full Disclosure...Soon!

Quote:
Thanks Jonathan... not long to wait then for the outcome of the speech!!!

lets hope he puts his money where his mouth is....which he hasn't done since day one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlamuxwdbwI

viking
Fantastic Viking

Last edited by Luminari; 11-30-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:39 PM   #136
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just found this...Mr Wilcox about Disclosure ...

DISCLOSURE: IS AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT IMMINENT?

It's like the greatest football game in human history. Everybody wants to know how it's going to turn out.

Dates have been leaked and/or suggested. Some have now already passed. The clamoring has already begun.

As I've said before, it's very likely that the initial dates were merely to test the waters and see how the system responded.

The real date will probably never be given -- the event will simply take place. Television time will be called. An announcement will be made. And the signs are clear that we do not have long to wait.

For that reason, it is already time to celebrate.

After so many years of secrecy and denial, the truth is about to be set free.

We will never be the same. There will undoubtedly be drama and turmoil when the announcement is made, but the scope and power of the changes it will create -- the seeking it will induce in so many -- is incalculable.

further reading ... very interesting read ...
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...cement-updates

viking
Old 12-01-2009, 12:55 PM   #137
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

fingers and toes crossed, wonder how the religious communities will react? when alian life is fully in the open?
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:23 PM   #138
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
fingers and toes crossed, wonder how the religious communities will react? when alian life is fully in the open?
bou x
Yes I often think about that Boudy…

This is just touching the surface and I am sure as others would appreciate any further input regarding this question.

Just briefly and putting it simply. I suppose all religions would realize that they have been introduced to suit various factions or groups on this planet to be able to manipulate there own evil agenda. ie: if you have small groups agreeing to disagree, it is much easier for manipulation against each other. Thus the manipulator can pull the strings any which way he choses!! Thus creating wars and feeding the war machine ect etc..

Without Religions and Borders we would have no WARS...

The realisation of this would draw all the religions together and we would be one, so to speak. Humanity will rise. The world would change for the better.

viking
Old 12-01-2009, 02:48 PM   #139
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Official disclosure will eventually happen not because it is planned by someone, somewhere, but because the number of people who believe it with maintained focus and great enthusiasm is greater every day. The people will make it come to be reality sooner or later. How, by who and when is a matter of human mass consciousness… No need to give date, place and name, just respect and trust the creative process...

Now, for those who see any alien as threat without distinction, you should reconsider… For those who see aliens as friendly without distinction, you should also reconsider… The extremes are often a lack of perspective…

Namaste, Steven

Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:52 PM   #140
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
bou x
Religious groups reactions will be intresting yes. I think they will try and reconcile their beliefs and an alien presence. Rework the history books if you will to incorporate the new world

Think also though, those whos' beliefs are we evolved from monkeys . They are going to have to come to terms with the possibility that we are just the PRESENT race on the planet and that there were others before us. Other civilisations that were just as advanced.

Maybe one group were monkey people
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:42 AM   #141
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes its going to be very interesting to see how people react to this...very!!

Just found this... Some groups are saying that we are looking at Disclosure after Obama's speech acceptance (Nobel) ?!!

Whatever will be...we are getting closer...exciting times indeed.

quote...
The post-Thanksgiving holiday season marks the beginning of a series of important windows of time for extraterrestrial disclosure by the Obama administration. The first time window came and went without any announcement. This has led to some skepticism that disclosure is imminent at all. Multiple independent sources, however, continue to insist that extraterrestrial disclosure is imminent. All that is required is the right opportunity by the Obama administration to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life to the world. The main political constraint on a disclosure announcement is the November 2010 mid-term Congressional elections. A disclosure announcement would need to come well in advance of this, no later than the middle of 2010, when the partisan political environment becomes very heated as Republicans earnestly seek to regain Congressional seats. An official disclosure announcement would need to be made in a bipartisan manner and environment that does not favor either of the major U.S. political parties. This means that any time from the present up to early 2010 is the optimal period when official extraterrestrial disclosure will occur.

Second Time Window begins with Obama Nobel Peace Prize Speech - December 10
Based on my own independent sources and exopolitical analysis, my favored time window begins soon after President Obama officially accepts the Noble Peace Prize on December 10. The period immediately after his acceptance speech up to the end of 2009, is a critical time for three main reasons. First, the level of partisan political debate is historically low during the holiday season which ends soon after New Year’s Day. Most importantly, it is possible to make an announcement with least social disruption due to the increased comfort levels of people during the holiday season when difficult political news can be disclosed with minimal public fallout. This observation and possible disclosure timing was first pointed out by exopolitical activist Stephen Bassett in his November 4 appearance on the syndicated national radio show, Coast to Coast AM.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...ial-disclosure

viking
Old 12-02-2009, 11:10 AM   #142
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

He certainly didn't slip it in at the end of his Afghanistan speech last night.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:55 PM   #143
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
He certainly didn't slip it in at the end of his Afghanistan speech last night.
Well I really wonder if in eventuality it will come from him??

Will they (ptw) let him...thats the problem!!

viking
Old 12-03-2009, 05:52 PM   #144
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just recieved this from India in the Machine...

You are invited to participate in a global experiment to manifest First Contact with benevolent extraterrestrial races. The experiment is in response to a request by extraterrestrials to give a `soul based' response to the question, "Do You Wish That We Show Up?" http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/change_the_world.htm .

The global First Contact experiment is based on the concept of the 'Isaiah Effect' popularized by the author Gregg Braden. The key idea in the 'Isaiah Effect' is that by visualizing a desired event and fully immersing oneself in positive emotions of the event as though it had occurred, a powerful energetic impulse is created that helps manifest the desired event in the concrete physical realm. The emotions of celebration, joy, love and gratitude thus act as powerful engines for 'thought creation'.

Due to over 50 years of secrecy over the extraterrestrial presence, and the tremendous damage done to human societies and the biosphere by the suppression of extraterrestrial technologies, creation of 'black budgets', and intimidation/silencing of officials/witnesses revealing the truth, there is an urgent need to end all secrecy over the extraterrestrial presence. Consequently, a world wide First Contact event where extraterrestrials 'show up' is needed to bring openness, transparency, truth and democratic decision-making to the way the extraterrestrial presence is officially managed. The actual details of the Global First Contact Experiment are as follows:

Visualization: Imagine luminous extraterrestrial ships suspended high over every city of the planet for a period of seven days and nights. The ships perform light displays that indicate universal greetings of peace, joy and fraternity. Ships play natural sounds such as whale songs indicating universal acknowledgement for cetaceans as an intelligent life form that has long communicated with extraterrestrial races. The visualization should be done in a way that elicits positive emotions such as joy, love and celebration. The visualization can be modified in ways that best inspire individuals to celebrate First Contact as a new era for humanity. The visualization will be performed at 10 pm in every time zone thereby creating an energetic wave of consciousness that sweeps around the planet. The length of the visualization should be between 5-10 minutes.
Date & Time: Sunday, December 21, at 10 pm (local time).

viking
Old 12-03-2009, 06:33 PM   #145
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

cant see it myself not until there is an economic collapse or war...
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #146
viking
Avalon Senior Member

CNN News: High level Government and military officials meet in Washington to discuss the matter of UFOs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Dcy5bQPI0

viking
Old 12-07-2009, 03:01 PM   #147
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I absolutely, positively, without any doubt, believe in extraterrestrials and them having visited Earth, past or present. But official government disclosure? - my humble opinion is that the day the government announce something is the day I'll be sure its a lie. I'm so confident that ETs exist, I know they exist, I've had more than one encounter experience, but if any government (especially U.S) suddenly come out and tell us we have brothers to meet then I'll know there's gotta be a twist to it.

According to Von Braun (or more accurately, according to Carol Rosin, who receieved this information from Von Braun), the last card of deception to be played in the 'alien card'. In which the government announce a 'threat' from extraterrestrials. And undoubtedly in this scenario the propaganda for increased weaponry and decreased civil liberties will really start taking place. I hope this is wrong, but I'm confident of the information from Miss Rosin.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #148
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I absolutely, positively, without any doubt, believe in extraterrestrials and them having visited Earth, past or present. But official government disclosure? - my humble opinion is that the day the government announce something is the day I'll be sure its a lie. I'm so confident that ETs exist, I know they exist, I've had more than one encounter experience, but if any government (especially U.S) suddenly come out and tell us we have brothers to meet then I'll know there's gotta be a twist to it.

According to Von Braun (or more accurately, according to Carol Rosin, who receieved this information from Von Braun), the last card of deception to be played in the 'alien card'. In which the government announce a 'threat' from extraterrestrials. And undoubtedly in this scenario the propaganda for increased weaponry and decreased civil liberties will really start taking place. I hope this is wrong, but I'm confident of the information from Miss Rosin.
Yes I have thought of that ... BUT what if she is an under cover agent giving out dis-info from the Goverments in order for us to go against the ET's...

Sooo lets say they (ET's) disclose and we turn our backs on them thinking this is a 'red herring'...Double bluff scenario!!...

viking
Old 12-07-2009, 04:05 PM   #149
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

The more I look into this business the more convinced I become that any true disclosure must come from the direction of the UFO phenomena itself and not from human governments. The phenomena has always operated in self imposed secrecy therefore it must dispel the secrecy itself. Human governments may "disclose" that there is an alien presence on the Earth but can they really tell us why they are here or what they want? If there are as Clifford Stone has said, "57" different species visiting the Earth, how much can our governments possibly know about them all?

The best we can hope for from our governments is a simple acknowledgment of the existence of an alien presence. However, in doing so they open themselves up to criticism and investigation on their previous handling of the matter that they must naturally find untenable. It's just a brain numbing problem.

I think many people envision some Star Trek-like galactic community out there however I think we should be very careful how we superimpose human societie's conceptualizations on what may actually exist. I suspect that UFOs and related phenomena are actually part of a much stranger reality-set than we currently are able to imagine or are able to string together in some sort of story or narrative that makes sense to us as human beings. I could be wrong of course.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #150
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes I have thought of that ... BUT what if she is an under cover agent giving out dis-info from the Goverments in order for us to go against the ET's...
Hi viking,

I think you might have misunderstood Carol. If anything, she's the one whose been warning us from the government eventually convincing us that all ETs are bad and are a 'threat'. She is not saying that we should fight ETs or something like that, quite the contrary. She even has devoted her life to this, she has an organization that tries to stop the U.S and/or other governments from weaponizing space. I can't remember what its called.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote