Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-16-2010, 12:06 AM   #26
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Sychophancy

I for one have no problem with any discussion within any thread, I hate rules.
If you were a bunch of friends sat around a camp fire talking, there is no way You would stick to just one topic, and We are friends are we not ???

I haven't noticed any sycho plants or whatever was hinted at here, I have a mental image of triffids now running amok in avalon.

And talking of friends, let's hope Kerry realises how many She has here, even if some of us are a little bit ****** off at the mo, friends will be friends, right to the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAQ4sJZ5IsU
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:52 AM   #27
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

I am cool about her statements.
Let her pay 1500$ for a 30 minute interview, use the SUN as reference and the Lord of the Rings as proof etc...
I don't kerry any more.
She has made a joke out of herself. Let the joker joke. I can't argue about a fool`s statement.
It's just such a pity.

Last edited by bashi; 03-16-2010 at 02:16 AM.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:49 AM   #28
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

your font colour's good

celestial blue augments the sight of those that see l

lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:49 PM   #29
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
just a side note, did you realize Avalon 2 was linked to Project Light Warrior Forum?

of course we will need to register to step across and join your discussions so don't ruffle too many feathers... ;-)

I keep telling everyone we are one big family that will be back together soon...

and yes I see Kerry's smiling face in our future too...

as for plants well I don't have a very green thumb and they all seem to die off... maybe it's this new fertilizer gun...
First lightblue; Yeah, it seems to be picking up

Yeah, I noticed they put a category up there for PLW, that was considerate of them. However, our forums have been moved to PLW itself, so I guess we won't need them any more, but again, nice gesture..
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:03 PM   #30
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

how in the world can you be leading light warriors when you are continuously so negative..

You should be on here saying WOW you should see what we are doing... This game is going to be incredible...

Gee I wish a few of the enlightened ones would come share some of their wisdom...

instead of "awww, sorry to see this miserable ship sinking before you die let me know so I can toss you a piece of wood that hopefully will float..."

Cheer up, you're only 22 and have been given the chance on an incredible project...

show us a little of your character...

Did you ever consider that I would love to help create video games, I've played enough of them to know what is cool.

Get off these depressing topics and start a new thread telling us what you are doing and not letting us think it is a bunch of people standing around holding candles saying... ummmmmmmmmm
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:17 PM   #31
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
how in the world can you be leading light warriors when you are continuously so negative..

You should be on here saying WOW you should see what we are doing... This game is going to be incredible...

Gee I wish a few of the enlightened ones would come share some of their wisdom...

instead of "awww, sorry to see this miserable ship sinking before you die let me know so I can toss you a piece of wood that hopefully will float..."

Cheer up, you're only 22 and have been given the chance on an incredible project...

show us a little of your character...

Did you ever consider that I would love to help create video games, I've played enough of them to know what is cool.

Get off these depressing topics and start a new thread telling us what you are doing and not letting us think it is a bunch of people standing around holding candles saying... ummmmmmmmmm

Yeah, I see that I get emotional around these topics, but that is due to so much that have happened over the last months.

I am leaving this forum as soon as the avalon2 transfer is complete,
sorry about negative energy, I get infected by it around here, and that has nothing to do with the members them self.

I will not participate in any more of these topics from now.
(except perhaps one discussion that needs to be finished)

Updates on PLW development happens at PLW btw.

All the best,

Tommy
Old 03-16-2010, 04:19 PM   #32
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingterra View Post
Yeah, I see that I get emotional around these topics, but that is due to so much that have happened over the last months.(please allow the others that same feeling)

sorry about negative energy, I get infected by it around here, and that has nothing to do with the members them self.

All the best,

Tommy

I ask..in love and light.. for understanding..

Enough perpetuating negativity..

We are the physical manifestation of Humanities awakening...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:31 PM   #33
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah, I see that I get emotional around these topics, but that is due to so much that have happened over the last months.

All the best,

Tommy
Well let me give you all a small suggestion...

stop thinking of it as Project Avalon 1 and 2...

it always has been and always will be Project Avalon...

I would like to see you on Project Avalon mirroring the bright points of what is going on in PLW.

Let people be drawn to your site out of interest in what is happening there...

From what I have gathered, you are a bunch of trainees coming out of boot camp with great ideals, but no combat experience.

What light warriors are fighting is only what you have learned through reading and discussions.

Have you ever thought that maybe it would be good to have a few combat veterans involved that have actually looked your enemy in the eye and can describe from experience what you will be up against in battle.

You will find many here on Avalon that haven't taken the time to join your site because of no interest.

This huge gathering at Avalon is because we have gotten to know Bill and Kerry over the years, we have watched them in action their laughter, their amazement and their fear.

We have been drawn into a gathering meant for us... Though at this point most don't have a clue why.

Some have been here to share wisdom, but most have been following along and reading to learn.

Take this chance up on the stage to toss out your pitch and tell everyone what Project Light Warrior is all about.

I hope you understand what you have been offered by Avalon is a gift and you shouldn't be turning it down or walking away...
Old 03-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #34
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well let me give you all a small suggestion...

stop thinking of it as Project Avalon 1 and 2...

it always has been and always will be Project Avalon...

I would like to see you on Project Avalon mirroring the bright points of what is going on in PLW.

Let people be drawn to your site out of interest in what is happening there...

From what I have gathered, you are a bunch of trainees coming out of boot camp with great ideals, but no combat experience.

What light warriors are fighting is only what you have learned through reading and discussions.

Have you ever thought that maybe it would be good to have a few combat veterans involved that have actually looked your enemy in the eye and can describe from experience what you will be up against in battle.

You will find many here on Avalon that haven't taken the time to join your site because of no interest.

This huge gathering at Avalon is because we have gotten to know Bill and Kerry over the years, we have watched them in action their laughter, their amazement and their fear.

We have been drawn into a gathering meant for us... Though at this point most don't have a clue why.

Some have been here to share wisdom, but most have been following along and reading to learn.

Take this chance up on the stage to toss out your pitch and tell everyone what Project Light Warrior is all about.

I hope you understand what you have been offered by Avalon is a gift and you shouldn't be turning it down or walking away...

Hi, thanks for a good honest reply, I like the way you think

Just to answer the input regarding combat veterans;
Yes, it is a good idea, and we are in fact in the process of making that happen. Many readers will be pleased with some of whom it is
Sorry, can't say any more about it now because the arrangement is in the works.

PS: Kerry is the founder of PLW, I am currently just active in the project management side of things, I am also currently Kerry's webmaster on her sites.

Regarding staying around;
Maybe, maybe not.. Hard to tell, I simply do not know if that is wise yet.
I will watch the developments in the admin section here and see what my course of action will be later when the transfer is done.

All the best,

Tommy
Old 03-16-2010, 04:44 PM   #35
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

And it was indeed nice of them to let PLW have it's section, I am not turning it away in any way yet.

We created internal forums on PLW after a problem on the server we were sharing with avalon, it has nothing to do with the recent events. Just as a FYI
Old 03-16-2010, 04:47 PM   #36
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Regarding staying around;

Maybe, maybe not.. Hard to tell...

All the best,

Tommy
ahhh well see in just one small statement when you toss out the negativity you have already shown interest...

and I'm not just looking for you to continue with Project Avalon, but also to having Kerry pop in once in a while to say hi!!!

We will never forget her, but it would be kinda nice to know she hasn't forgotten about us, her family...
Old 03-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #37
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
ahhh well see in just one small statement when you toss out the negativity you have already shown interest...

and I'm not just looking for you to continue with Project Avalon, but also to having Kerry pop in once in a while to say hi!!!

We will never forget her, but it would be kinda nice to know she hasn't forgotten about us, her family...
Thank you for bringing positive and encouraging statements!
You are indeed a valuable member of this place

I also hope for the best, and perhaps some day when this is all done and settled Kerry will join us again as well. I certainly hope thing pan out that way

Keep up the good attitude!

All the best,

Tommy
Old 03-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #38
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I am not a potted plant ...and I like both Bill and Kerry...and I will not take sides. Let Camelot take on the Kerry personna...and let Avalon take on the Bill personna. Perhaps Camelot can be sort of an Avalon 2...with a more mellow approach. I like the current Avalon...despite the problems. Minor changes in moderating and posting guidelines...and going back to $5/month may be all that's needed.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-16-2010 at 05:01 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:58 PM   #39
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

now tell me the truth, aren't you feeling a little sunshine now that you pulled back the veil holding you in the darkness?

One by one I will spend time with each of you reminding you of the gifts you have inside...

I've already seen Kerry rejoining her family it is just a matter of when...

don't worry, she is busy on plans right now but one of those quiet lonely nights she will miss all of us, and will find us waiting here with open arms when she comes back for a hug...
Old 03-16-2010, 05:07 PM   #40
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

We are all very blessed ti have members..and friends...who help guide us on our path.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:16 PM   #41
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
now tell me the truth, aren't you feeling a little sunshine now that you pulled back the veil holding you in the darkness?

One by one I will spend time with each of you reminding you of the gifts you have inside...

I've already seen Kerry rejoining her family it is just a matter of when...

don't worry, she is busy on plans right now but one of those quiet lonely nights she will miss all of us, and will find us waiting here with open arms when she comes back for a hug...
It is true that my mood indeed got better

True about the plans, she got loads to do at the moment.

Let's just see where this place goes now, and which path does avalon choose?
Just a honest open question I ask myself, I will not prejudge, I do not need a reply to that question, most do not know yet, others can naturally only speculate. My assumptions are based in part speculation over certain e-mails I was privy too a while back, but even those can not foretell what will happen in any way.

It is all up to the members, and we shall walk together and learn together, either way

I trust in the members of this place, and hopefully the admin's with time

All the best,

Tommy
Old 03-16-2010, 09:11 PM   #42
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is true that my mood indeed got better

Let's just see where this place goes now, and which path does avalon choose?

It is all up to the members, and we shall walk together and learn together, either way

I trust in the members of this place, and hopefully the admin's with time

All the best,

Tommy
Well done, seeingterra. You begin shining your light.
It was just your former motive to post, which made some members here upset.
If you can restrain that motive, then you are very much welcome as a contributing valuable member.
Are you afraid that you can not control that?
Can your light shine beyond PLW boundaries?
Or are you afraid to get “abraxed” away by the spirits of Avalon?

Last edited by bashi; 03-17-2010 at 12:15 AM.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote