Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-26-2010, 05:51 PM   #26
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are there any real visionaries on this forum?

I C (the eye sees), I have vision!

Quote:
Our roots are in the dark; the earth is our country. Why did we look up for blessing -- instead of around, and down? What hope we have lies there. Not in the sky full of orbiting spy-eyes and weaponry, but in the earth we have looked down upon. Not from above, but from below. Not in the light that blinds, but in the dark that nourishes, where human beings grow human souls.
This is Ursula K. Le Guin.

light is darkness. look what I found!

when we condense light really really nicely it is dark, that is why when we go to space it is black!

there is no white light. white is the absence of color and the only thing it is able to do is reflect (thief, the deceiver, white lies) it is a mirror mask.

apocalypse (the unveiling)

Quote:
1 : 5 I am black and beautiful, O daughters of Jerusalem, like the tents of Kedar, like the curtains of Solomon. 6 Do not gaze at me because I am dark, because the sun has gazed on me. My mother's sons were angry with me; they made me keeper of the vineyards, but my own vineyard I have not kept! 7 Tell me, you whom my soul loves, where you pasture your flock, where you make it lie down at noon; for why should I be like one who is veiled beside the flocks of your companions?
This is Song of Solomon.

the kundalini rises from the bottom
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:05 PM   #27
Myplanet2
In The Mists

The effort is gone. We live to be of service. Our joy comes from seeing the joy we wish for others becoming manifest. Greed is a distant memory, because we have long since realized that our abundance comes from within, so need not covet another's. There is no enforce or inhibit needed or wanted. Synchronous resonance matching replaces planning. Care. Health and balance have been restored. Life has become so light and fun. Each day begins with a child's excited anticipation at what manifestation we can co-create this day. Everyones address is now. Politicians and bankers have real jobs. We deserve the unconditional love all the other species inhabiting our beautiful world have been bestowing upon us in anticipation of our coming into our own harmony. The governor has come off our outgoing love, and the meter has come off the incoming.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:59 PM   #28
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

I can see light.
I can see joy.
I can see beauty.
And unity.
No kids thrown on the streets.
And no bullets tearing air and meat.
Existence beyong good and evil.
Galactic winds of love.
And communication through music.
I can see you, speaking to a flower.
And listening the voice of the eon.
And Dancing.
Laughting.
Loving.
Being in The Being.
And...
No fear. No fear. No fear.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:45 PM   #29
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Education

Education

Education

Education in truth is my vision.

Imagine our children, if only thought how to utilise those skills which are nowadays merely brushed off as being the imagination.
Children are extremely susceptible to learning new things and have an amazing capacity for information.. that is until they go to school and start learning how to think in a manner thats mere inches above illiteracy.

Imagine a child educated with just the truth of this world. The truth of its existance, its power.

There is a guy in the guinness book of records, which is out there for you guys to check out if you havent already, and his claim to fame is the ability to be able to digest metals and conventionally "undigestable" materials. He's eaten lightbulbs, nails, cars, boats and even a small aircraft.

Why does he have this ability?

When he was a child, he was obsessed over books that portrayed humans as having a very powerful mind. He soon became aware and firm in the conviction that he could do anything he put his mind too... so ... he started eating metal, and before too long the chemical structure in his stomach acid literally transformed in structure to that which could break down the metal into something other then ..err.. big chunks of metal.

So yes. Education would definitly be on the top of my list of things to do when im president.

Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:50 PM   #30
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Education
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:04 PM   #31
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Children are extremely susceptible to learning new things and have an amazing capacity for information.. that is until they go to school and start learning how to think in a manner thats mere inches above illiteracy.
Precisely the case Jack. This mirrors the same message I was reading in David Icke's book "Infinite Love Is The Only Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion"...

Specifically, less to do with acquiring knowledge and more to do with our psychic and sixth sense abilities. You will note that children are always naturally fascinated with the paranormal and believing in super powers, only to be conditioned very early in their life that make believe is just that; make-believe. They grow up losing interest and losing any belief in those powers that, with the right discipline, and the right training, just like in Martial Arts, any ability can be mastered given enough attention and the time necessary to develop said ability.

The key thing here, is for one to believe in his/her self. If you don't believe its true, then your life won't make it true. This is what the power structures of the world rely upon, our own decisions and choice not to believe.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:12 PM   #32
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Precisely the case Jack. This mirrors the same message I was reading in David Icke's book "Infinite Love Is The Only Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion"...

Specifically, less to do with acquiring knowledge and more to do with our psychic and sixth sense abilities. You will note that children are always naturally fascinated with the paranormal and believing in super powers, only to be conditioned very early in their life that make believe is just that; make-believe. They grow up losing interest and losing any belief in those powers that, with the right discipline, and the right training, just like in Martial Arts, any ability can be mastered given enough attention and the time necessary to develop said ability.

The key thing here, is for one to believe in his/her self. If you don't believe its true, then your life won't make it true. This is what the power structures of the world rely upon, our own decisions and choice not to believe.

You know, the saying "Get em while their young" springs to mind here.

It is after all what those who are in control of the television sets which we all now have two of apparently, are up too.

I love you , you love me, were a happy faaa-mill-eyy, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, wont you say you love me too.

Then switch to channel five and see charles having sex with a woman who is not his wife while bob has a nervous breakdown, steals a car, and gets caught having sex with a hooker.

Aint life quaint.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:14 PM   #33
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
If so, would you be kind enough to share what you see in terms of a successful socieity living in harmony and co-creating together.
It feels so great to be bale to participate here on this forum....being here is like already helping to create a successful society

I shall express how I see things...atm...

There is an ornament called Babuška (Babushka). It is a big lady with a smaller lady inside of it and the even smaller lady inside the small lady and than even smaller...

Consider this as "layers".... we are in one of the inner layers. The world is what we see in the layer...than something happens...and we jump out...to yet another layer...things change....perceptions change....knowledge changes....life changes...

We need to get not only to the last layer but outside of it....outside of the biggest Babuška.

There is only one Babuška as there is only one us, so we need to do it together (or at least this is how I see it).

There are to be differences/disputes but only to learn from them. To progress from one layer to another. In human history it has been like this many times. Often more than once.

When we can all go past judgment and denial...when we will be able to confront ourselves...speak truth to ourselves.... In a sort of: I am my greatest and only enemy, when I come to terms with myself I come to terms with all.

When I see myself for who I am than I will see all for who they are. I will see them as one - harmony.

To speak more plainly: i see progress in people being honest to themselves first (this can be extremely hard), cleaning up their own "mess" and after they are done...there will be no more mess to clean...not theirs...not others...
Old 02-26-2010, 11:16 PM   #34
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Then switch to channel five and see charles having sex with a woman who is not his wife while bob has a nervous breakdown, steals a car, and gets caught having sex with a hooker.
The unfortunately reality of television predominantly filled with the promotion of and focus on deplorable acts. Those acts are called 'deplorable' for a reason, because they are deplorable to the soul. We are all here to evolve spiritually, TV is but a mere distraction and most of the Avalon family realize this; thankfully. However take comfort in knowing that more and more people in this world are waking up now, the only people who are still asleep are those following the Illuminati plan willingly and by their own choice, we need not worry about other people's choices, only our own, in fact even one person's choices alone can affect this entire 'matrix' we are part of. Take pleasure in knowing you are one of those with these values that can affect and shape reality for the better.

Let's live in hope, and share the love.

Peace,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:48 PM   #35
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Are there any real visionaries on this forum?

As a father of 5 children my heart , mind and efforts are spend in shaping the lives of my children. I fully agree with Jack the manner upon in we teach our children has to change . For starters I would move the classroom into a more natural environment in which they learn to interact with nature, learn all about their natural environment. Next teach them how to become silent and listen to their inner voice to create a peaceful happy child. Often children are exposed to so much garbage at an early age and then we expect then to behave in a civil manner. We measure our children by their intellectual capacity instead of their emotional well being, then we wonder why we have so much dysfunctional emotional wrecks in our society . The foundation for a beautiful world starts at home with our family . Let the bygones be bygones forgive love and unite, your world in the present and the future would be so much better creating a heart to heart connection to everything that surrounds you. Raise the level of consciousness in your world by creating the future you envision within you and for sure it will manifest itself all around in ways you could never imagine. The time is NOW we have all the tools we need in our hands, lets go to work and enjoy each and every moment recreating our world.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote