Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #26
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: HELP cat people, cat knowledge needed urgently

Good luck comes to mind, it should be a wonderful experience. Just don’t touch the newborns; mother cats sometimes kill the kittens when they smell something on them other than her scent.

This topic just reminded me of a bizarre experience I had about 2 years ago. I live in a 3 floor brown stone and one night I found a black cat sitting on the top steps of the second floor. All of the windows were closed and doors were locked, I still don’t know how it got there. It was very friendly and didn’t have any fear of rubbing against my leg. After petting and talking to it for a while I put it in the back yard and never saw it again. There are other cats I recognize but never the same black cat. Some say black cats bring good luck some say bad, but I don’t think my life has change much from the experience…if so than it was for the better. Rarely do I find myself in a bad situation.

Hmmm, where in the heeezy did this cat come from?

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote