Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 08-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #26
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Wilcock was wrong about Obama! Alan Keyes tells it like it is

It all settles on our shoulders, individually and collectively. As long as we remain in a condition of surrendered sovereignty, none of us can do more than hope and believe.

Those are not our only options. How about Cause, Create, Decide?

It's up to us. And the whole "dog and pony" show is just a distraction.

There are no saviors, religious or political.

Our task is to step up and create the civilization we want. Not to beg permission to exist on "their" terms. What can they do if we just decide to "shed" their system and walk away and create a new one? Will they sue us? lock us up? charge us with crimes? threaten our retirements?

I like Clif High's term of SOC's (self organizing collectives). And Michael St. Clair's term of "Radiant Zones". These could replace the old system, as long as they don't try to follow the template of the old system. We have to create what we want. Us. You and I. Nobody else can do it.

Maybe bottom up instead of top down for a change? Until we get a better vision?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 01:34 PM   #27
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I remain an optimist. I still believe Obama has it in him to do the right thing, as we all do, whether or not he does, at the risk of someone harming him is another matter. Look what they did to Kennedy and all the other people who they wanted silenced.

Wilcock also spoke of the chaos theory and its self organizing principle, which I also believe to be Truth.

I believe in the collective whole manifesting a new reality too. All of us being on the forum is creating our own pocket of light, understanding and higher consciousness in the collective and why it is always a good idea to speak to one another in respect, decency and love, while still speaking one's own Truth.

If we want a new paradigm we have to BE that new paradigm in every moment no matter if we are out in the world with people or on the forum.

I think Don Miquel Ruiz's 4 Agreements are a good way to live:

Be Impeccable with your word
Speak with integrity. Avoid using words to gossip, use the power of your words in the direction of Truth and Love

Don't take anything personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others do is a projection of their own reality.

Don't make assumptions
Have courage to ask questions, express what you want. Communicate clearly to avoid misunderstandings sadness and drama

Always do your best!
Our best will always change according to how one feels. Under all circumstances do your best to avoid self judgment, abuse and regret.

It will be interesting to watch it all unfold

My very best to all,
In Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:15 PM   #28
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Barcarolle It is funny that you would mention Wilcock and Ego in your post. I often think of that very thing when I`m reading his stuff. And politics has nothing to do with mind control and every thing to do with Deception . For me governments do not exist now I refuse to be governed by anything but my own actions simply put being governed = being a slave and I`ve had enough of that game

Last edited by Northern Boy; 08-17-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:09 AM   #29
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Government lets break down its meaning

Govern in latin means Control
Mente in greek means Mind

we live in a world of mass deception, symbols, numerology, geometry and trickery ..... most of the deceptions are right in front of our noses. unfortunately we are all in an ego, fear driven world where the vast majority of people are completely oblivious to the extent of this deception.

Deception is Mind Control or in modern terms NLP ... yes all world leaders and so called elites are experts in this game of power.

they are clinging on with their fingernails right now, shortly they will be hiding underground with tails tucked aside as they dont have the guts or character to face us

Last edited by Barcarolle; 08-18-2009 at 12:11 AM.
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:15 AM   #30
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
Govern in latin means Control
Mente in greek means Mind
Wow.

Thats a good one, I never heard that before. I feel the need to check it out, something that obvious would have surely come to light earlier.

For information: Mente is not Mind in modern greek (I am told my my Greek friend that the word is "mialo"). We are checking with a Greek scholar now...

Quote:
Hi,

The ancient Greek word for “Mind” is “Nous”(nominative case) – Nou (genitive case) which is a masculine noun meaning also: "understanding, reason, thought, insight, purpose, intention, sense", according to the context.

As I cannot use the Greek characters since the system does not allow it, and then I had to write the word ‘nous' into corresponding letters of Latin alphabet, here is the name of each Greek letter, so that you can see these letters of Greek alphabet at the sites I mention below:

-Nous = nu-omicron-upsilon-sigma. The circumflex accent stands on the upsilon.

-Nou = nu-omicron-upsilon.

Finally here's the pronunciation of « nous » :

-“n” as ‘n' in English
-“ou”, the diphthong, as “oo' in ‘poor'
-“s” as ‘s' in ‘say'.
A..

Last edited by Anchor; 08-18-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:23 AM   #31
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
People don`t drink sour milk and Barrack is starting to leave a very sour taste in many Americans mouths., So he better start chilling and get to the Spilling
When did what Americans thought ever matter to who got elected?

Recently this does not seem to have been the case.

Many people are not going to like what is going to happen soon, no matter who the president is.

A..
Old 08-18-2009, 12:27 AM   #32
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Yes A its right around the corner that is why all embassies of the USA have been quietly purchasing 1 yrs worth of currency in the countries they are stationed in
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:28 AM   #33
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Wilcock was wrong about Obama! Alan Keyes tells it like it is

Ment is mind in Ancient Latin not Greek. Maybe mente is mind in greek but I coudn't find the source.
I made a post about this here with links to Latin source:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...321#post152321

Pasted for convenience:

Govern Ment
Govern = Control
Ment = Mind (from ancient latin mens mentis : mind, thought, intention, intellect.)

In other words Government literally means Mind Control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Wow.

Thats a good one, I never heard that before. I feel the need to check it out, something that obvious would have surely come to light earlier.

For information: Mente is not Mind in modern greek (I am told my my Greek friend that the word is "mialo"). We are checking with a Greek scholar now...
A..

Last edited by Phtha; 08-18-2009 at 01:36 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:35 AM   #34
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
When did what Americans thought ever matter to who got elected?

Recently this does not seem to have been the case.

Many people are not going to like what is going to happen soon, no matter who the president is.

A..

Oh you hit that right on the nail. What irritates me the most is that Barack will get blamed for it because so many people couldn't see this coming.

I have to listen to talk between party lines and grit my teeth. I want to scream at them but I have gotten pretty good at just walking away now. I will point out things but at the same time, keep alot to myself.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:29 AM   #35
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

In my experience, no one is wrong. Perceptions differ. Honor the path of separate experience, though speak your mind and own your thoughts. It is a slippery slope when we begin to assume that we know others thoughts, feelings, and agendas. A slippery slope indeed.

I personally love Wilcock. Great guy, hell of a fellow. Seems to be trying his hardest. I respect the effort. Never thought he was perfect. The Prez... good looking, seems nice, big job, lots of expectation, still waiting for a little more back bone... but get the picture. He's a figurehead. Never thought he was perfect. Hired hand. In the puppet slot. More interested in the corporations... pulling the strings.

I would like to see a lot more discernment as to our senate and assembly elections. Our local politicians. I would like to see a few of us run for office. Public office is still public office by the way. Not a bad way to serve if you want to take the leap!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:52 AM   #36
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Pasted for convenience:

Govern Ment
Govern = Control
Ment = Mind (from ancient latin mens mentis : mind, thought, intention, intellect.)

In other words Government literally means Mind Control.
thanks for that Phtha - we got the truth police out in force today lol
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:54 AM   #37
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
thanks for that Phtha - we got the truth police out in force today lol
Yes - I am pleased we got that cleared up! It is a bit in your face isn't it... just like the dollar bill I suppose.

Government for the people - lol

A..
Old 08-18-2009, 05:06 AM   #38
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Oh you hit that right on the nail. What irritates me the most is that Barack will get blamed for it because so many people couldn't see this coming.
Oh, the ptw are planning on it and causing a race war. They hate the black race and would like nothing better than to see an uprising and play upon the fears of the ignorant white man who will easily fight back.

We cannot let this happen. Do not get suckered into a fake battle. I have stocked up, will avoid the need to go shopping in a chaotic situation and raise my energy higher. I will send out unity and peace energy. Times are changing, and I simply will not comply with their plans and traps.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:22 AM   #39
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

As long as people are going on about the Obamamaniacs and sheep, let's play the devil's advocate and spin this the other way around.

Are people also selective to information they (and only they) resonate with to a point where it MUST be true?

So, if someone comes along and talks this and talks that about another person, they must be right because that other person is hated/disliked/scorned by others?

Suppose Barack Obama said some stuff about Alan Keyes and I said, "Why Barry, you're right! I hate that Alan Keyes!" What would that imply?

Just a few thoughts. I want to figure out where people are coming from. I also want to know why Canadians care so much about the US Political system.

Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:50 AM   #40
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 05:00 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:34 PM   #41
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think it is about listening to gossip about people whether or not they like them as a person. It is about what a person #1 says and #2 Does

Obama has repeatedly said one thing and done another. That is the basis I am going on.

Personally, I like the guy, it is hard not to, great smile, good looking, but that is all about the image and the persona he needs to project to be TRUSTED.

HJ my question to you is have you listened to the entire interview? I am not making you wrong if you have or haven't, just wanted to know if you also look at opposing views even when they do not necessarily coincide with your own.
Many people will only listen to that to which they already agree with because the ego wants to be Right, does not want to appear as though they are Wrong in front of others and is attached to their own views. This is why it is so hard to tell people the Truth, they don't want to hear it. It is too scary to allow all those comfortable and familiar thoughts and opinions to be wrong. Then what would they cling to for security? OMG they would have to think for themselves!

I realize these are Alan Keyes opinions, not the Truth, but he does stand on fact in many of his observations of Obama.

Again this is the time not to be a follower of any person or particular point of view but to go within and listen to the Master...the Self.

Love and Light to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
As long as people are going on about the Obamamaniacs and sheep, let's play the devil's advocate and spin this the other way around.

Are people also selective to information they (and only they) resonate with to a point where it MUST be true?

So, if someone comes along and talks this and talks that about another person, they must be right because that other person is hated/disliked/scorned by others?

Suppose Barack Obama said some stuff about Alan Keyes and I said, "Why Barry, you're right! I hate that Alan Keyes!" What would that imply?

Just a few thoughts. I want to figure out where people are coming from. I also want to know why Canadians care so much about the US Political system.

TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #42
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Barcarolle It is funny that you would mention Wilcock and Ego in your post. I often think of that very thing when I`m reading his stuff. And politics has nothing to do with mind control and every thing to do with Deception . For me governments do not exist now I refuse to be governed by anything but my own actions simply put being governed = being a slave and I`ve had enough of that game
Here's another: Poli (mutliple/many) tics (bloodsucking little critters)
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote