Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 08-19-2009, 08:22 AM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs down What To Do If the Government Force Vaccinates You

Dr Blaylock’s List of suggestions on How to Reduce the Toxic Effects of the A/H1N1 Vaccine, is as follows:

1. Number one on the list says Dr Blaylock, is to bring a cold pack with you and place it on the site of the injection as soon as you can, as this will block the immune reaction. Once you get home, continue using a cold pack throughout the day. If you continue to have immune reactions the following day, have cold showers and continue with the cold press.

2. Take fish oil. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), one of the omega 3 fatty acids found in fish oil supplements, is a potent immune suppressant. If you take high dose EPA you will be more susceptible to infections, because it is a powerful immune suppressant. However, in the case of an immune adjuvant reaction, you want to reduce it. Studies show that if you take EPA oil one hour before injecting a very powerful adjuvant called lipopolysaccharide (LPS), it would completely block the ability of the LPS to cause brain inflammation. Take a moderate dose everyday and more if needed to tame a cytokine storm.

3. Flavonoids are third on the list, namely curcumin, quercetin, ferulic acid and ellagic acid, particularly in a mixture. The curcumin and quercetin in particular have been found to block the ability of the adjuvants to trigger a long-term immune reaction. If you take it an hour before the vaccination, it should help dampen the immune reactions says Dr Blaylock.

4. Vitamin E, the natural form that is high in gamma-E will help dampen the immune reactions and reduces several of the inflammatory cytokines.

5. An important ingredient on the list is Vitamin C at a dose of 1000 mg, taken four times a day between meals. It is a very potent anti-inflammatory and should be taken in a buffered form, not as absorbic acid, says Dr Blaylock.

Continued here
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:49 AM   #2
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: What To Do If the Government Force Vaccinates You

and dont forget to microwave the injection site ASAP so you can explode the chip.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:34 AM   #3
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I have a Dr Bob Beck magnetic pulser so I could use this high magnetic pulse to do likewise I assume...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:10 AM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Give me a zap John
Old 08-19-2009, 12:13 PM   #5
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Also, take selenium supplements to counterbalance any mercury in vaccine....
One can do a hair analysis to see if one has toxic levels of mercury in their system...if you need the name & address for a good lab...PM to me & I'll forward it....

Samarkis
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:45 PM   #6
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

How about collidal silver?? comments ?
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #7
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

How does one apply such a difficult protocol to a child who is given the shot in school?

We the adults can do all of this, but I am very concerned about the children.

I too am wondering how (if at all) we could use colloidal silver. I wonder if we applied some topically to the arms and give a good few doses before vaccine day, would this offset the effects of the jab.?

There just has to be some way to protect the children.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:56 PM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Also, take selenium supplements to counterbalance any mercury in vaccine....
Brazil nuts are a great source of it
Old 08-19-2009, 06:11 PM   #9
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
and dont forget to microwave the injection site ASAP so you can explode the chip.
Exactly swordfish that would be the one i would be worried about!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:46 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

How do you microwave the injection site ??
Old 08-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Dr Blaylock’s List of suggestions on How to Reduce the Toxic Effects of the A/H1N1 Vaccine, is as follows:

1. Number one on the list says Dr Blaylock, is to bring a cold pack with you and place it on the site of the injection as soon as you can, as this will block the immune reaction. Once you get home, continue using a cold pack throughout the day. If you continue to have immune reactions the following day, have cold showers and continue with the cold press.

2. Take fish oil. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), one of the omega 3 fatty acids found in fish oil supplements, is a potent immune suppressant. If you take high dose EPA you will be more susceptible to infections, because it is a powerful immune suppressant. However, in the case of an immune adjuvant reaction, you want to reduce it. Studies show that if you take EPA oil one hour before injecting a very powerful adjuvant called lipopolysaccharide (LPS), it would completely block the ability of the LPS to cause brain inflammation. Take a moderate dose everyday and more if needed to tame a cytokine storm.

3. Flavonoids are third on the list, namely curcumin, quercetin, ferulic acid and ellagic acid, particularly in a mixture. The curcumin and quercetin in particular have been found to block the ability of the adjuvants to trigger a long-term immune reaction. If you take it an hour before the vaccination, it should help dampen the immune reactions says Dr Blaylock.

4. Vitamin E, the natural form that is high in gamma-E will help dampen the immune reactions and reduces several of the inflammatory cytokines.

5. An important ingredient on the list is Vitamin C at a dose of 1000 mg, taken four times a day between meals. It is a very potent anti-inflammatory and should be taken in a buffered form, not as absorbic acid, says Dr Blaylock.

Continued here
Hey swanny... I have a couple questions maybe you do not know but... why is this doctor recommending taking fish oil as an immune suppressant? Did I read that right? For me I actually stay away from fish oils because they are not what the body needs... seed oil is more in tune with our natural state body! Fish oil may have some benefits but the detriments far outweigh these.

Also Now I really have a concern for any doctor that reccommends a buffered Vitamin C!!!!! Ascorbic Acid is the natural form of electrolyte that electrifies the body and totally neutralizes negative elements within us. Buffered Vitamin C was invented for sissy's who whine about there stomach!!! Full blown Ascorbic Acid (with no **** added to it like time released or coated), will charge you right up and raise your vibration... it is like putting high octane gas in your car!!! Plus only 4000mg a day is peanuts that will do nothing for you, especially if your trying to supercharge your body. Actually 12,000 to 15,000 mg a day will charge your mind and body wonderfully, of course the dosage is spread evenly throughout the day 3000 to 5000mg three times a day... learn how to find what is called your bowel tolerance level and then back down the dosage just bit from there. There is no toxic level to vit c and 'C' is really one of the only known enemy's of the vaccines and the lab created swine flu!!

This December supplements will be removed or downgraded in allowable dosages available for sale... ESPECIALLY VITAMIN C AS THE TARGET, legislation was already passed back in 2004 without anyone really paying attention to this so they can surprise us all here in a few months in December 2009 when it will be too late to overturn the legislation... courtesy of "Codex Alimentarius"

After this legislation was passed is when 'organizations' began rallying the public for support to stop the passage of regulations of the health food industry to distract from the fact that they already passed what they wanted too! Ingenious yes!

Many doctors are misleading and will make recommendations of- just repeating what they were taught or are told by journals!

Last edited by Christo888; 08-19-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

How about taking MMS before any such incident?

I haven't started taking MMS yet. D'oh!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:02 PM   #13
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Exactly swordfish that would be the one i would be worried about!!
I LOVE it that you called me swordfish, feeling a name change coming on....
at any rate , somethings fishy, may as well be me.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:14 PM   #14
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
How about taking MMS before any such incident?

I haven't started taking MMS yet. D'oh!
Blessings HJ,

I have not heard anything official about taking MMS before a vaccination, although it is known to be efficient at removing heavy metals from the body too. I would think that even applying it topically before and after the vaccination would be helpful. (Maybe even take a detox bath afterwards too! (See Post #747 regarding bathing* here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=4781&page=30) (*Note: Extremely important the tub is cleaned well and rinsed well.)

Not sure it would be a good idea to mix it with DMSO for that application. If DMSO was still present on the skin it could pull the vaccination deeper into the skin. DMSO will pull anything on the skin where it is applied, further into the skin, that's why it is so important to clean the body and rinse well before using DMSO by itself or in combination with MMS.

I posted the following information on the MMS Thread 4/27/2009 along with information on purifying water with MMS. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=4781&page=30 Post #731

Yes, Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) kills all pathogens, without destroying the friendly bacteria.

Miracle Mineral Solution ~ Pathogens
Quote:
PATHOGENS: What are they?

A wide range of germs, parasites, and other unwanted organisms can enter the human body where they attempt to grow, reproduce, and wreck havoc by triggering dozens of defensive responses from the immune system.

We feel a cold coming on because the gold germ was observed by the immune system. To retaliate against the invading pathogen, histamine is produced and body temperature is raised in hope that this unwanted virus or bacteria may give up and die from the extra heat.

If immunity has been weakened, the invading germ multiplies and enjoys a cozy host, drawing free nutrients and taking over without pity. We say we've got a cold, or pneumonia, or bronchitus, or sticky phlem, or runny noses.

"PATHOGEN" is a general term similar to "germ" referring to any agent causing disease.

Usually a living microorganism.
Capable of producing infection.
Poisons like Arsenic would be excluded.

MMS Mineral Drops when used as directed, are claimed to destroy virtually all the pathogens listed below except for the "Proteen Pathogens" where 8 to 10 years of observational-testing may be required.

VIRUSES: Multi-celled but can only reproduce inside a plant, animal or person.

Hepatitis, Herpes, Mono, Warts, Chicken Pox, Small Pox, Bird Flue H5N1, Norovirus, Yellow Fever, Ebola Hemmorhagic Fever, SARS, AIDS, HIV, Influenza, Cold Sores, Cold Germs, Measles, Tetanus, Typhoid

BACTERIA: Tiny one-celled creatures. Can live inside or outside the body.

Tuberculosis, Anthrax, Staph, E.Coli, Typhoid, Salmonella, Morgellons ?, Pneumonia, Urinary Tract Infection, Peritonitis, Strep Throat, Stomach Ulcers, Tularemia, Lyme Disease

FUNGI: Multi-celled but plant-like similar to tree fungus. Takes nutrition from a plant, tree or animal.

Ringworm, Ady Pneumonia, Candidiasis, Yeast Infection, Histoplasmosis, Cryptococcosis

PROTOZOA: One-celled creatures. Usually spread through water.

Malaria, Chagas Disease, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidiosis

PARASITES: Actual complex living organism. Can live in intestinal tract or blood stream.

Round Worm, Tape Worm, Triginosis, Morgellons ?

PROTEIN: Multi-celled but can only reproduce inside a plant, animal or person.

BSE Mad Cow Disease, vCJD Disease

Incomplete list gathered from various medical books.

Diabetes is not on the list because it's not caused by a pathogen.

That would be a case of glands that no longer produce adequate insulin - a mal-functioning body part that MMS may improve but cannot restore. MMS has provided unusual improvements in diabetic persons, possibly because irritation of the pancreas is eliminated, or because the liver is cleansed to perform its functions more normally.

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book:
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing ~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

AND as always.......

LEGAL NOTICE - DISCLAIMER

Warning: Statements expressed within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:44 PM   #15
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Hey P&L... just wanted to add an interesting 'determination' about diabetes.

Evidently, Diabetes is actually caused by a pancreas fluke obviously growing within the pancreas and continuing to set up house with all its relatives over time. Dr. Hulda Clark's book "How to prevent ALL cancer" and "The cure for ALL cancer" outlines the exact process of diabetes along with pictures identifying the pancreatic fluke that grows within the pancreas.

As a side note... I thought it was interesting that the eggs of parasites and these worms are prevalent in Milk and Pork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go figure!!

Got Milk!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote