Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Default An E-Mail Foward

This is an email I wrote for the purpose of forwarding to create awareness. It's my way of connecting some dots in regards to the Virus' and media surrounding them. Feel free to share the warning and comment. Cheers.
-----------------------------------------------
I’m not the kind of person who sends out forwards. I hate them. I find them to be a waste of my time. However, I’ve found myself in a particularly deadly situation. So deadly, in fact, that I’m going to forward this to every person I can, regardless of what they think of me and the present research. This forward could be the most important thing you’ll ever read (a bold statement, I know). Please take the time to watch all of the videos I’ve provided, and as well the attachments. Forward this to as many people as you can, thank you.

Summary

I intend to provide evidence that a criminal group within the government has created the current “Swine Flu” virus, that it is in fact a bio-weapon mutating to become immune to both medicine AND vaccines, as well the measures they will take when this crises takes hold (martial law, FEMA Concentration Camps). The vaccines, themselves, have been contaminated to PRODUCE AND PROVOKE further spread of the virus.

The objective is to decrease the population by at least two thirds, for the purpose of suspending the rule of law and handing more emergency powers to (to name a few) the UN, WHO, and FEMA. It is also for security purposes. The people’s power lies in numbers and that threatens the establishment.

It is important to remember history. Mandatory vaccination with the threat of solitary confinement if not compliant is a Nazi quality, period.

Evidence

Kevin Trudeau, Billionaire Author and infomercial marketer, discuses the planned collapse of the economy and the planned world population decrease by at least 2/3.

An American investigative journalist, who claims that swine flu strains have been engineered in two universities in the US and Canada, says they've been deliberately designed to resist vaccines.

ATLANTA - For the first time, a case of swine flu has proven resistant to Tamiflu — the leading pharmaceutical weapon against the new virus, international health officials said Monday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31628067

FEMA Concentration Camps located all across North America. Please watch all the footage.

(Congressional Hearing)

(REX84)

FEMA Coffins, used to bury people in bulk.

Attachments (Adobe Acrobat Reader needed)

Attached to this email are two documents. The first one is a Congressional Document verifying the existence of “Civilian Labor Camps” – a fancy way of saying concentration camps.

The second document is, in detail, the evidence provided by the journalist who is pressing charges against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several high ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism.

http://www.infowars.com/media/170447...pulate-USA.pdf

Personal Note from Myself

Do not take this email as a personal attack on your security. My intentions are not to invoke fear but to further awareness. I know that only an informed public, capable of critical thinking, can prevent and avert any catastrophe. You will not find the answers you’re looking for on the TV and I highly suggest using the freedom of the internet before, it too, is controlled (see China).

It is important to remember that these great events, however horrible, have been encountered in our past before. Let me make something clear – economic depression, starvation, pandemic, world war – have all been faced in the past and NONE of them have been resolved. It’s time the people of the world started asking “why” and actually looking for answers.

Do I have all the answers? Of course not, but am willing to share any and all ideas and information. The truth is I’m not sure what to do – but I know what NOT to do, and that is nothing. Contact me for further details.

“Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control.” – John F. Kennedy
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote