Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 11-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #26
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Yeah i'm sorry to say you're right there Trance it's such a shame that the inevitability of most quality inventions/discoveries end up being used for ill gotten gain.I just get EXCITED when i hear of such info.-hope,as long as there's hope...
And I am right with you there.. It is exiting.. However, noting without unintended consequences... As Alfred Nobel noticed with his brain child.

First Efields dream and hope has to come true. And when Mankind finally makes up its collective mind what to do with the madmen and crazy lunatics, it is allowed to choose from as its leaders..
You know the ones that want to enslave/kill/sacrifice others inspite of equality for national, political, religious or pure individual gains .. THEN we can work out these plans for the benefits of all mankind instead of a few.

History ONLY repeats if we ALLOW that to happen! (Alfred this one was for you.)
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:39 AM   #27
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Hello and thank you.

So first off let me answer a few basic questions that i'm sure everyone wants to know.

1.) No, i am not now nor have i ever been, (at least to my knowledge), part of any government or military projects either earth based or off planet.

2.) No, i have not, (again, as to my knowledge), been visited or aboard any alien vessels. I have not had contact with any alien race that i can recall. Yes, there are huge gaps spanning years that are missing from my life that i personally can't remember, but friends and familiy confirm that i was around just very "high". 25 years of mushrooms, acid & pot have left me foggy on some aspects of my life.

3.) No, what i say here can not be "proven" by me, however there is no rules that say it can not be "re-discovered" by you.

4.) No, i can not explain how i know what i know. The gaps of my life and the "conversation" that i had with whoever when i was 12 holds the key.
I'm still working on recovering them. I am being pulled towards arizona for some reason i don't know perhaps i'll find some answers there.

5.) Yes, i am bound by certain rules handed down by the one true god, you!

6.) Don't ask me about number 5, some of you already have posted the answer.

7.) No, i will never build anything i show you. Why? Your rules not mine.
But like i said there are no rules that say you can't do it.

8.) My purpose at this time is only to spread the knowledge of Free DC Energy and it's possabilities to the world before the ascension.

9.) No, at least at this time, i am not in any way psychically capable of anything. It ties in with the conversation when i was 12. I was bound by mankind until the time of ascencion.

10.) Yes, all that i say can very easily be discredited by the way i have lived my life. But so can alot of us. I posted this 2 days ago and allready a good percentage of you know what i'm talking about. That's proof enough for me.

11.) Yes, as of the last 3 years i have lived my life homeless and off the grid. I carry a highly modified laptop with me everywhere i go.
As of now all my businesses are online and sitting silent until i decide what is the best course of action in the days to come.

How did i come across Free DC Energy Researching crop circles?
Well it's a little more complicated than that.
After meeting the doctor, who was send to awaken me, he laid the ground work of the grand design, who i was to become, where we stood as a spiritual race, our true past & destiny, free dc energy, the mechanics of how spaceships were and how time and seperate timelines played a role in our exsistance.
It was the doctor who downloaded the info in my brain.
After that initial conversation, when i would listen to him, i started to see things in crop circles and ancient symbols that seemed familiar to me.
Patterns, the same patterns that i see when i'm tripping.
I discovered exponential energy from 2 of the crop circles dipicting the free dc energy schematic. After that it started to landslide in my head.
Starship dynamics, how to raise consiousness, and a slew of other knowledge started to reveal itself to me everywhere i looked. You can see it everywhere, company logos, school text books, manhole covers, money, peoples iris's, food, and espeacially nature, this is how i began to understand the playout of higher energy forces and how they effect lower energy levels. literally everywhere.

So, i have a well of knowledge i wish to share with the world but by doing so i am sealing my own fate, but if mankind benifits from this knowledge and everyone makes the right decicion, then my fate is destiny.
Unfortunetly i could not locate the particular crop circles i wanted to show you but i found them in a book labeled "Crop Circles" published by "Berkely Press" The one below is displayed on the front cover.
Also extensive research was done on the Giza pyramids and there angle, placement, offsetness and thier creation time went into the following discoveries.

The DC Energy is exactly as i stated, file a raw magnetite magnet into the same shape as the Giza pyramid angled at 22.5 degrees. Place it point down in the center of 3 solid ball magnets notched at 19.5 degrees on 4 sides. (there is a cc like this but i could not locate it, maybe you can.)
All this is, is a giant stater on a lawnmower. Two magnets pass each other and create a spark. So, as the corner of the pyramid passes a notch energy will form and spark from the bottom of the pyramid.
How do i know, i touched it and landed on my ass!
It is simple sience. The first few gov ships in the 50's were powered by these means, there are diagrams somewhere on the net, they escape my memory at the moment.

So take your newly discovered DC generator and take it to the next level.

What do you see in the following image?

It is a pointed object spinning at high revolutions inside a circular object that is hollowed out at 19.5 degrees. (useing pi as a reference)
A quick note on cc" you must pay attention to the wheat/grass that is flattened. This is very important. The way the grass is laid is the key to seeing what is in plain site.

How do you do this?

Make 3 solid raw magnetite ball and cut them in half.
Hollow each one until you have 6 bowls hollowed out at 19.5 degrees.
Take two pyramid magnets and place them together point to point and you will have a tetrahedron. (obviously you would have to carve it into a tetrahedron from raw material.)
Make the tetra slightly smaller than the inside of the balls.
So that when you place the pyramids into one have of the ball the points will barely not touch the inside walls.
So so far you have 6 half bowls hollowed at 19.5 degrees and 3 tetrahedrons whos points are angled at 22.5 degrees.
Place the 3 stars into the ball halfs and place the tops on the bottoms.

Now a little magnet lesson:
Remember how the pyramid magnet acts when you move above and below the earths equator? Well check this out.
When the balls are whole they have a north and south polarity.
After cutting them in half each half now has a north and a south.
Place that star inside one of those balls, go to put the other half back on and it wil SNAP back together and become whole again with only one north and one south as if it was never cut.

Once sealed the stars inside will try to spin in all directions at the same time, alot like the image above.
Place the 3 starballs in a perfect triangle from each other and all 3 stars will begin to spin in torward each other createing 3 distinct energy barriers.
Congradulations you've just created the drive engine for most of the starships in use today.

My time is running short so i will have to continue tomorrow.
These are just a few cc i could locate that i studied to aquire such knowledge.

Peace, Love & Light

Last edited by Flying Pyramid; 11-17-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:03 AM   #28
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou for this information very interesting to say the least and simple to an electrical engineer-always the simple way but it's the way you look at the problem at hand is the key.It's thought processes alot of bright people know loads about physics and the sciences but end up travelling all around the cosmos to borrow a cup of sugar when it's always been next door!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:47 AM   #29
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Can a expert / someone with the means / supple build this thing

and see if it works ?

Take a pic /draw a diagram ...
cuz so far this is the same intel u get from everyone who states theres free energy...
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 05:23 AM   #30
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks....
I will be working on this ...
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:48 AM   #31
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

I told myself I would not come back onto Avalon, here I am - Free Energy -....

- Volcanoes - Why? In some places around the lava-hear from the underground Volcano is in some places in the ocean...Wow! Really! (In a sarcastic way) You might be thinking? Yes!!! How does the *water* and *lava* and *free energy* have in common???

When the water reaches the lava-heat from underground cracks underneath the ocean, it created (high powered bubbles). Ohh...Getting the picture now?

If a company somewhere could place *free spinning water turbines* just above the (high powered bubbles from the lava-heat) it would FREELY spin the (water turbines)...And producing - Free Energy -.

Thank You For Reading and/or Replying.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:05 AM   #32
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
There are a few posts on "Free Energy" and a few on debunking free energy.
So allow me to put it to rest right now.
FREE DC ENERGY does exist. It is a reality and YES it's free.
As long as we, the ground crew +, keep it free.
How do we keep it free?
[Please help us save bandwidth/quote only a small part of a long passage. The software includes a button to the quoted post. Thanks. Karen ]
I'm trying to see all of this in my mind's eye and it appears very realistic...I think I remember somewhere that magnets can be used for healing illnesses as well.

Last edited by Karen; 11-24-2008 at 10:01 AM. Reason: lots of excess text copied
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:03 AM   #33
redobb
Avalon Senior Member

I watched all the rodin video's and I got all psyched, made like a smillion grids, showed them to everybody, got a bunch of ****-eyes. But anyway, I noticed that the quantum sums in the torus skin 1/8, 2/7, 4/5 created axis' x,y,z...z axis checker boards the whole grid. Furthermore, the numbers can change thier axis and the fractal properties, as well as the doubling quantums, still remain. My question is wouldn't this mean that three coils or weaves be needed and not just one? Couldn't these coils also act as the three magnets in the above description? I might be totally wrong...just thought I'd throw that out there.
redobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #34
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
Okay, Richard, I'll bite.

I'm a nuts and bolts kind of a guy.

Lets build a small one that will run an LED light and showcase it here on Avalon as proof of concept.

You might also cc copies to Keelynet. I'm sure they would be interested also - in a practical way.

If it really works, I'll do this instead of the savonious rotor I'm looking at...

Your off grid lifestyle is powered by this concept?

Cheers

Don
I would love someone to build this and other stuff i will post.
Unfortunetly i do not have the resources to get these objects built.
But they are real and they do work.
No, my off grid lifrstyle was not run by this means.
Everyone must take into account that with these negative entities that DO have god like power, i am not permited to make anything but as the ideas form in my head and new technologies reveal themselves to me i will post them here.
BTW, i am obviously no longer off the grid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
This is very interesting. It also fits my personal understanding of the possibilities shaped magnet, shaped coils, and pyramid proportioned with phi opens up to perpetual motion.

I can see the probabilities of this concept to bring about perpetual motion, but my interrogation remains; can it be loaded? How much power it can deliver if loaded? What is the proportion of the device versus the outcome power? In other words, how much power remains after the device consume its necessary power to maintain perpetual motion?

Thank you very much for sharing this, I'll be looking for more to come, keep posting! Steven
There is no needed energy level to maintasin motion. The motion begins due to the earths natural rotation just like water in your drain.
As to being "loaded" i'm not sure what you mean, do you mean like the coils? If so no, the pyramid and balls are not loaded, the only thing that will increase the energy output is the spinning ratio, and the next step that i will post soon "Exponential Energy" By stacking this construct coner by corner exponentially. Basically pumping the energy created from one dc generator into antother twice it size on all four corners and then repeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

Flying Pyramid,

I have a Degree in Electronics, and a background from the Navy in Nuclear Engineering.

I would like to see Schematics, Diagrams, and materials of construction for this Device. Could you provide this?

Is any of this available on any website?

The actual diagram that i am showing you, no nowhere on the net is this info, however there are the resource materials that i used to discover this technology but i must relocate them.
Yes i am a graphic artist so i am working on diagrams schematics and a video presentation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I would like to see pictures of raw magnetite and pictures of the actual setup, Neodymium magnets can't be machined and are somewhat brittle.And how do you take DC voltage and current readings off of a spinning magnet? And you mentioned that it won't be released until after the 2012 event, but what if nothing happens say for the 2012 event? just in case.
Raw manetite has been posted above and yes you could use other materials but to my understanding raw magnetite is the most powerful and most abundant.
How to measure the charge is hard to explain, the doctor possed uncanny ability to measure energy with his body and mind. He could do it with people animals and objects. It was he that did this, i do not yet have documented records of the energy produced but i can say that a small setup the size of a volkswagon bug will power a small town.
Believe me we all hope that 2012 will be overted. If nothing destructive does happen then the same thing will still happen. It's not the time or event that is controling this it's the human race and thier acceptance of this knowledge. Why did GM shredd the electric car? Get my point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Hi supermanny, a good source of magnets can be obtained here.

http://www.kjmagnetics.com
If you call any magnetite company and ask for these exact configurations they will not agree. Trust me i have tried, "we cant do that", "that's impossable", what do you want with it", and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Hello Flying Pyramid, are you there? or is this one of those threads that never gets answered? Are you waiting to get more responses before you answer?
Again you must understand that i do not live anywhere. Me and my laptop are allways on the move. Being me is not easy by any means, and don't get me started on the mind catacombs i have to create to keep them from reading or finding me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
Can a expert / someone with the means / supple build this thing

and see if it works ?

Take a pic /draw a diagram ...
cuz so far this is the same intel u get from everyone who states theres free energy...

Yes, anyone can build this if they have the right materials and tools.
Whether you belive it or not most of these things are willed into exsitance by the powers that be. Not many are "hand created".

So Let me be very clear on this:
This is not the super high tech version of this technology. It is the "Model T" if you will. I am not here to hand over all the secrets and all the god like powers to mankind just yet. We are still children learning how to play together without being greedy with our toys.
If i posted the secret of how to create the power of a blockhoile in the palm of your hand the next day it would destroy us because someone wanted to see it work. Yes these powers will come out within the next 3-4 years but will only be weilded by those deemed worthy by our colective mind. Only a handfull of us can weild such power and not be corrupted by it.

So again my purpose at this time is to reset our foundatiopn of technology from the B.S. tought to us in school to this natural intended foundation.
We should not be searching for "alternetive energy" we should be improving this energy. This should have been the foundation that our society is based on not the one we have today.
Free DC Energy and starships are nothing compared to the true power or where this will lead you. But what makes us wise is to knoe where to draw the line. To know that we are not ready for such things but we ARE ready to begin to rebiuld our foundation of truth.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:12 PM   #35
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redobb View Post
My question is wouldn't this mean that three coils or weaves be needed and not just one? Couldn't these coils also act as the three magnets in the above description? I might be totally wrong...just thought I'd throw that out there.

No, the mechanics are different. Coils are meant to pull extra energy from the atmosphere around them and super charge a magnet by pumping electricity through it.
This setup is used to naturally harness the earths natual DC energy charge.
It works by the dimensions of the objects in use. So no they can not be wraped or charged in anyway as it will disrupt the natural flow of energy.
Remember that humans, the planet, the atmosphere and even space itself is positivly charged. We live in a positively charged universe.
This technology is the natural way to harness this energy to be used for our energy needs, transportation on and off world, healing, time travel, muti-dimensional travel, and so on.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:10 AM   #36
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

There is no such thing as free energy.

Even if this theory was sound and worked, you'd have costs in setting it up and initiating it. From the mining and refining of the materials needed, to the professionals needed to plan how it works, to the building of the devices needed, to replicating it all over the world.

Like anything, you've got costs to meet, oh and wages to pay, therefore, you'd need to "sell" your free energy to be able to make the money to enable you to get it out there.

Wind energy is free. Wind costs nothing. But the turbines do!

NOTHING on this earth is free and nothing ever will be because we cannot live with out buying, selling, bartering and trading.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:19 AM   #37
Pleiadian
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Pleiadian; 11-23-2008 at 10:55 AM. Reason: na
Pleiadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:38 AM   #38
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Flying Pyramid,

I appreciated that you share this information with us, hope that this device really work and you will greatly deserve all the credit. All the magnet parts you mentioned need to be custom made and may be expensive to build without good idea of how it works. Since you have built one before, could you suggest the magnetic material you use, how much magnetization field did you applied to the ball. If you have some drawings, photos with some dimensions, it would be a great help.

In my opinion, the first thing we need to prove is whether the pyramid magnet has only one pole. This will be a great discovery by itself if this is true. Second, according to your first and second posts, some information is not consistent (or I might not understand them correctly). In the first post, you mentioned that the balls are notched in four areas whereas in the second post, you mentioned that the ball is hollow with a tetrahedron inside. Can you verify this information? How can I tell the shape of the spinning tetrahedron in the hollow ball without seeing it?

Please continue to share information with us as we will need more guidance from you. Finally, I suggested that you also posted your invention in www.overunity.com It is a big community full of hardcore inventors that will also give this idea a try.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:24 AM   #39
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
If a company somewhere could place *free spinning water turbines* just above the (high powered bubbles from the lava-heat) it would FREELY spin the (water turbines)...And producing - Free Energy -.
Out here in Nevada we call that "Geothermal Energy"

Pump water into a 'hot spot' in the ground and up comes steam. Turns your turbine and the water gets cooled in a cooling tower to be sent down again...

BUT while the ENERGY is FREE you still have to pay for it :P

In Paris France they have a huge incinerator... burn all the trash and heat water... makes steam for heat in Paris and generates electricity to run the plant and export the left over...

Metals are sorted by magnet and by hand and so is glass AFTER it leaves the furnace and the remaining ash is used for fertilizer

Saves land fill space, recycles AND produces FREE ENERGY...

To bad America is to STUPID to do this
Old 11-18-2008, 02:37 AM   #40
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

It isn't free because there are still costs to pay to run the operation.

Free energy is actually impossible, in practical terms.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:51 AM   #41
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post

I will be quite content with cost effective energy that I can
create and control myself.

Examples include a stand of hardwood trees or a biogas powered steam
plant powered with manure from my farm animals --
assuming I've raised their feed it is the essence of sustainable permaculture.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:31 AM   #42
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In late 2006 after meeting a man i will refer to as "The Doctor" i tried to mass e-mail the entire world, using my company, with the technology of how to create free dc energy.
The e-mail never made it, my company was seized and shut down, i was driven from my home and have been living off the grid since then.
I can’t help you on the direct current energy, but I am really interested in why “your company was seized and shut down”. By whom? For what reason? Was it because you ran out of investment money?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:18 PM   #43
MaskMarvl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I beg to differ... once a "free energy device" has been built it would pay for itself in a short period of time. After that, the energy produced would be FREE.

The ideal way would be to have each person or household own their own device to produce their own energy as needed. Yes, someone would have to manufacture these devices and consumers would have to buy them. But like I said, they'd pay for themselves.

In other words, the "device" would cost you some money but the energy itself would be free.

The only reason we don't have these now are thanks to the PTB (AKA, the owners/producers of OIL) that keep this technology from coming out at all costs.
MaskMarvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:42 PM   #44
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
No, the mechanics are different. Coils are meant to pull extra energy from the atmosphere around them and super charge a magnet by pumping electricity through it.
This setup is used to naturally harness the earths natual DC energy charge.
It works by the dimensions of the objects in use. So no they can not be wraped or charged in anyway as it will disrupt the natural flow of energy.
Remember that humans, the planet, the atmosphere and even space itself is positivly charged. We live in a positively charged universe.
This technology is the natural way to harness this energy to be used for our energy needs, transportation on and off world, healing, time travel, muti-dimensional travel, and so on.
In your research, have you ever read a book titled "A Dweller on Two Planets or the Dividing of the Way" by Phylos the Thibetan?" It was written in the 1880s. There are some references in the book about free energy and how the Atlanteans powered their anti-gravity craft, their lights, wireless tele-visions and myriad appliances by the use of what they termed the "night side forces". Some of the principles involved are described. The power device itself was contained in a box a few feet long.

The book was the first work to reveal the Lemurian Brotherhood of Mt Shasta and their lineage to the science/spirituality of Atlantis.

Last edited by milk and honey; 11-19-2008 at 03:19 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #45
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still waiting ..

No one built this device yet?

No pics? no video ..

just words on a screen ..

i guess thats how everything is ..

~~~~
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:53 PM   #46
Julius
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
I'm still waiting ..

No one built this device yet?

No pics? no video ..

just words on a screen ..

i guess thats how everything is ..

~~~~

Sometimes things aren't given to you on a silver platter. You need to be a player instead of a spectator.

I wish I studied physics in high school to better understand this stuff. In the last few months I've been trying to read-up on this stuff, but I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks

If there was something I can help with, I'm in like a dirty shirt.
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:20 PM   #47
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There is no such thing as free energy.

Even if this theory was sound and worked, you'd have costs in setting it up and initiating it. From the mining and refining of the materials needed, to the professionals needed to plan how it works, to the building of the devices needed, to replicating it all over the world.

Like anything, you've got costs to meet, oh and wages to pay, therefore, you'd need to "sell" your free energy to be able to make the money to enable you to get it out there.

Wind energy is free. Wind costs nothing. But the turbines do!

NOTHING on this earth is free and nothing ever will be because we cannot live with out buying, selling, bartering and trading.
Yes there are costs involved. The statement is "Keep The Knowledge FREE". Do not let any company or one person or one country "own" this knowledge. I am not trying to patent or retain ownership of this knowledge. Remember, read my words and see between the lines. Remember there are rules we all must follow includeing me. Remember that i was not the one who "discovered" this knowledge i am just the one to take the heat for releaseing it. Hundreds of thousands of people know what i know and even more before me tried the same thing and were "removed" from the picture. Everything happens for a reason. Everything has a time to live and a time to die, yes?
If Bill & Kerry never built project Camelot/Avalon and the peope never gathered here then none of this would ever had happened.
Certain events must be set in motion to set others in motion. I am but a gear in the grand design. Once you realize this fact you can see the patteren of life.
I posted it and a good percentage already new what i was talking about.
A time for eveything under the sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleiadian View Post
free energy devices leverage off a corrected understanding, in particular where electrical engineers have made an oversight for the past 100 yrs, the theory is detailed here:

http://www.cheniere.org/books/efv/index.htm

If you are a nuts and bolts guy and want to make something, start here:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bedini_Monopole3/

and read this:

http://www.cheniere.org/sales/buy-feg.htm

Then WHEN you understand the concepts WELL, and have played enough with the basic vers, make this (no moving parts and far higher COP):

http://www.cheniere.org/references/MEG_Patent.pdf

I believe the above relates directly to the phenomena Flying Pyramid is referring to.

For alt info on how free energy can be retrieved in a different form, look here:

http://www.theorionproject.org/en/hydroxy.html

search youtube for more info on this. lots of folks working on it. few have got the driving correct to achieve required COP

other IMPORTANT things you should know include:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NuThDmYRMU8

for an understanding of the super structure and geometry at play see this (demystify pyramids etc):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...LKf22QKDuM39Bg

this link relates DIRECTLY to the underlying MECHANISM of the gadget that Flying Pyramid describes in his posts:

http://www.cheniere.org/books/HoJo/index.html

and

http://www.energyfromthevacuum.com/Disc4HoJo/index.html

most of the sources listed above can be found on youtube and other internet sources
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJModer View Post
Flying Pyramid,

I appreciated that you share this information with us, hope that this device really work and you will greatly deserve all the credit. All the magnet parts you mentioned need to be custom made and may be expensive to build without good idea of how it works. Since you have built one before, could you suggest the magnetic material you use, how much magnetization field did you applied to the ball. If you have some drawings, photos with some dimensions, it would be a great help.

In my opinion, the first thing we need to prove is whether the pyramid magnet has only one pole. This will be a great discovery by itself if this is true. Second, according to your first and second posts, some information is not consistent (or I might not understand them correctly). In the first post, you mentioned that the balls are notched in four areas whereas in the second post, you mentioned that the ball is hollow with a tetrahedron inside. Can you verify this information? How can I tell the shape of the spinning tetrahedron in the hollow ball without seeing it?

Please continue to share information with us as we will need more guidance from you. Finally, I suggested that you also posted your invention in www.overunity.com It is a big community full of hardcore inventors that will also give this idea a try.
To my knowledge other mineral compounds have been used but raw compressed magnetite is the most powerful.
It's natural and a universal knowledge/building block.
Yes i hope people start proveing these "theories" so people all over the world will have tangible proof and they will start applying it to other things and at that time i will release the next technology "breakthrough".
The posts are refering to 2 seperate systems, one useing three notched balls and a pyramid create dc energy, the balls with stars inside are the drive engine for starships.
Yes, i will be posting schematics diagrams and a video presentation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I can’t help you on the direct current energy, but I am really interested in why “your company was seized and shut down”. By whom? For what reason? Was it because you ran out of investment money?
It was the powers that be that shut me down and follow me everywhere and make life harder than usual.
Watch Duncan O'finion's video and he explains it very well.
The more powerful you or your knowledge is the more they will f**k you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskMarvl View Post
I beg to differ... once a "free energy device" has been built it would pay for itself in a short period of time. After that, the energy produced would be FREE.

The ideal way would be to have each person or household own their own device to produce their own energy as needed. Yes, someone would have to manufacture these devices and consumers would have to buy them. But like I said, they'd pay for themselves.

In other words, the "device" would cost you some money but the energy itself would be free.

The only reason we don't have these now are thanks to the PTB (AKA, the owners/producers of OIL) that keep this technology from coming out at all costs.

Exactly.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:21 PM   #48
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Zorgon quote:
'To bad America is to STUPID to do this [/QUOTE]'

???

No, its too bad America is controlled by the Oil tycoons/corporate media /bankers etc etc etc.
The control is out of the people's hands, some of them are stupid ill agree, but your idea is old news, and the fact that it is obviously a great idea, proves how controlled and doomed we really are under basta** world government regime!
I mean look at all the shelved patents and missing inventors, It drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRGGHH!!!!!
It truly does to distraction.

I personally know the HHO electrolysis works!! as a friend and i built a cell easily first try with cable ties as spacers and rubber bands to mock up, 1 and a half liters a minute first try, the options ARE already here, its the freedom of use that is not im afraid.

have a great day all the same, i don't wear it, but it does get to me.
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:53 PM   #49
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

As i said before, i'm working on this for some time. But is not THAT simple.

The post have some inconsistence, and the answer, (thanks for sharing) did not answer specific questions that are basic, like how to Measure de Voltage, How to monitor the setup if you LOAD with a devide that draw energy (voltage and amperage)
A lot of the instrument of Hihg Precision measurements, dont apply to this toy, the spinnig speed is too low, the spark not always jump and thus create drops in the voltage, etc...

This is like he explain a "MODEL T" of a real producing "Free Energy" devive...
Its trying to build a "Formula 1" with a blueprint of a "horse wagon"

Zorgon, my friend, i understand that geothermal energy is used many many years ago in Iceland, and run a very bast amount of energy in such a way that the energy is almost free, they pay the bills only in winter when electrical power spike rise from the extra heating needed..

BTW, The plant over USA, (I'm not there) that was abandoned, located in the Yellowstone Geothermal Area is now running quite well..
I read that they are producing some goods megawatts... But is NOT connected to the national electric grid in usa.. ( Imagine WHY??? jejejeje )

A "model-like" was sent to the "CIDIG" from my University UNEXPO in the year 2006 and by some remodelation in the infraestructure, the "model" dissapear with blue-prints and years of data.

what left in my uni. was some experimental models, various strontium, neodymium and other rare magnets in differenta shapes.. A bunch of raw magnetite but bassicly they left us empty handed.. To play with magnets in the labs

Last edited by SpeedAdict; 11-18-2008 at 08:58 PM.
SpeedAdict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:55 AM   #50
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Thank you for posting this information FP

I'm working on a Lord Kelvin Electrostatic gen at the moment, not for power but to test the water on my vegies. Once that is done I really look forward to trying out your kindly posted info.

One question, is magnetite machineable in a mill or lathe?

All the best
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote