Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 11-26-2009, 02:37 AM   #76
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

On Dec. 02- Tru Tv channel begins a new series featuring Jesse Ventura,
the former Govonor of Michigan titled Conspriracy Theory.
He claims to reveal what the government is concealinng that he has witnessed.

www.trutv.com
olgraybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 04:56 PM   #77
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Strange site, could be interesting, what did he witness I wonder?
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:18 PM   #78
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Camelot front page snippet..................

Many people have asked us for our current view of the information provided to David Wilcock and ourselves in June by Dr Pete Peterson that "time had been booked with the networks" for an announcement about Disclosure by Obama tomorrow - 27 November.

We're not holding our breath: there's no immediate sign of this, and we doubt that this will happen. Dr Peterson himself stated as an immediate caveat that it was just a plan, and that plans often change.

Of course Pete Peterson is going to cover his ass with a caveat now, he knew all along it was a fairytale, too many with big impressive names/credentials think they can walk their backside into the arena and proclaim all manner of sheer bloody nonsense and expect to be listened to

Come December 21st 2012 and NOTHING untoward has occurred I'd like to personally thump every single doom and gloomer for unnecessary **** stirring and panic mongering
Old 11-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #79
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Earth shifted, into a 'new' timeline
back on 9/9/2007 = 9/9/9
(yet, many people were saying 9-9-2009=9/9/11 - was a 9/9/9
this was clearly NOT the truth)

i have to agree with you, Barry,
personally, i do NOT think, a lot of them,
know their asses, from the holes,
they are trying to put people into -
with all the scary stuff, about 2012

a lot of people do NOT even know
that the sun changes its magnetics,
every 11 years ~ and, when it does,
do we notice it ???

ahh, it all boils down,
to what is really important

~ it iS our stuffing, NOT our stuff
that matterS

THANKS for STUFFING us FULL of GOOD STUFF

happy thanks giving - and, merry everything to you

love/susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 11-27-2009 at 01:05 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:31 PM   #80
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou Susan, a very happy Thanksgiving Day to you my dear
Old 11-27-2009, 09:39 AM   #81
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Camelot front page snippet..................

Many people have asked us for our current view of the information provided to David Wilcock and ourselves in June by Dr Pete Peterson that "time had been booked with the networks" for an announcement about Disclosure by Obama tomorrow - 27 November.

We're not holding our breath: there's no immediate sign of this, and we doubt that this will happen. Dr Peterson himself stated as an immediate caveat that it was just a plan, and that plans often change.

Of course Pete Peterson is going to cover his ass with a caveat now, he knew all along it was a fairytale, too many with big impressive names/credentials think they can walk their backside into the arena and proclaim all manner of sheer bloody nonsense and expect to be listened to

Come December 21st 2012 and NOTHING untoward has occurred I'd like to personally thump every single doom and gloomer for unnecessary **** stirring and panic mongering

Many thanks Barry for clearing up this stuff . The confusion generated by certain people like PP is just monumental . Sometimes it is very hard to discern the BS from the truth .
Cheers
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:42 PM   #82
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting news from Bulgaria.............

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...sts-claim.html
Old 11-28-2009, 12:07 AM   #83
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Deceit always comes home to roost. For example when I saw that Reptilian's "be calm" machine get turned on him -- it was quite comical to see his fiery rage sputter out. Well, everybody got a bit of "love" that day :-)

Last edited by Gnosis5; 11-28-2009 at 12:13 AM. Reason: everybody gets a bit of love song
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:42 AM   #84
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Totally confused
Old 12-02-2009, 12:37 AM   #85
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Totally confused
Barry;
Stop that!
I've tried it before, It doesn't help.

Just a handy tip
Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:52 AM   #86
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

LOL worth a try though eh? LOL
Old 12-02-2009, 02:47 AM   #87
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Interesting news from Bulgaria.............

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...sts-claim.html
Great news.. this keeps getting forced from every angle imaginable eventually the lid going to come off.. I think we are near critical mass as far as public awareness.

Do you think demonic news controllers like Rupert Murdoch will ever come around? He really could achieve alot if he put all his media interests to work on this issue.
He owes the rest of us on the planet big time for getting Bush reelected.. His karma must be like a tsunami. Whats it gonna be Rupert? Do you have the balls to do something this important?? Its not too late for you to help..
Use your power to heal humanity and the earth. TV has been weaponised for too long, we don't want to be distracted, we want to be educated and enlightened. Stop the fear and ridicule campaign on the ET issue. Show some maturity and integrity.

Lets hope we see Dr Greer's cooperative CE-5 initiative with the major G8 nation he keeps taking about manifest publically ASAP.

Obama is not going to help that much seems clear now.. warmongering and drugdealing in Afghanistan seems more important. We were naive to think an american president could lead the way on such a global issue.

NO
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:29 AM   #88
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Great news.. this keeps getting forced from every angle imaginable eventually the lid going to come off.. I think we are near critical mass as far as public awareness.

Do you think demonic news controllers like Rupert Murdoch will ever come around? He really could achieve alot if he put all his media interests to work on this issue.
He owes the rest of us on the planet big time for getting Bush reelected.. His karma must be like a tsunami. Whats it gonna be Rupert? Do you have the balls to do something this important?? Its not too late for you to help..
Use your power to heal humanity and the earth. TV has been weaponised for too long, we don't want to be distracted, we want to be educated and enlightened. Stop the fear and ridicule campaign on the ET issue. Show some maturity and integrity.

Lets hope we see Dr Greer's cooperative CE-5 initiative with the major G8 nation he keeps taking about manifest publically ASAP.

Obama is not going to help that much seems clear now.. warmongering and drugdealing in Afghanistan seems more important. We were naive to think an american president could lead the way on such a global issue.

NO

The way our ancestors treated the Norh-Central-South American Indians as the "friendly ETs" well, until we clear up that Karmic episode in our history I really don't want anyone coming here and offering me cool trinkets. I'll go chill out for awhile in some misty forest.

Indians didn't know what hit them when they tasted white sugar and grain alcohol and wrapped themselves in disease-laden blankets and signed incomprehensible white pieces of paper with nifty looking quill pens. The "Gee Whiz" factor was part of the carrot that suckered them in.

ETs please stay home until we get our planet sorted out, thank you.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #89
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Its going to be left to those 500+ individuals globally to get together and disclose to the Worlds media at prime time.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #90
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

So does that mean it's going to be a scenario like perhaps our TOP SECRET intrastelar crafts, (looking very much like UFO's) landing over top of our cities, while our airforce/NASA men and women disembark?
Surely their not going to leave it for a one time, spill all, shock and aw, creating panic in the streets?
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:41 PM   #91
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Arrange for all us 500+ Disclosure Project Witnesses to appear in front of major News cameras across the Globe at same time, see the fun start then....
Old 12-02-2009, 08:26 PM   #92
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

They don't want chaos and what little *control* they still have to slip through their ever increasing slippery hands.

Best approach is grass roots now with everything. Whistleblowers- let it rip.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:50 PM   #93
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Thats what I think too, even being warned off certain areas I will continue with what I can.

Interesting aside..........ABC have put "Flash Forward" on hold and now they have done the same with "V....Visitors", after just 4 episodes its on the back burner till March 2010. Methinks ABC.com should get a hefty kick up the jacksie!!
Old 12-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #94
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

On the front page of Camelot we have a snippet re Miriam Delicado asking for financial assistance for her and a partner to travel to Columbia.....all very well but this seems wrong to me somehow. I paid my own expenses whilst researching/investigating Ufo's as a civilian, globally, I managed to fund myself by working 24/7 month in month out. This kind of thing really bugs me and asking true hearted people to continue to put their hands in the pockets to finance such 'trips' really pees me off. Would anyone finance me a trip to USA? (not that I would accept anyways)
Old 12-03-2009, 10:46 AM   #95
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
On the front page of Camelot we have a snippet re Miriam Delicado asking for financial assistance for her and a partner to travel to Columbia.
It also struck me as odd. Oh well.

PS Watcher, I am enjoying the switch-ups of your avatars. The bat one was great.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:05 PM   #96
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

The Watcher signing off, hoping to be back sometime in the New Year. For now wishing each and every one of you a very Merry Xmas and a safe and happy New Year
Old 12-05-2009, 05:40 AM   #97
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Watcher signing off, hoping to be back sometime in the New Year. For now wishing each and every one of you a very Merry Xmas and a safe and happy New Year
May you too have a merry Christmas and a happy and safe new year,,, take care...
Old 12-05-2009, 05:50 AM   #98
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

News released from BBC News that they will no longer recieve or look for
UFO's or aliens till further evidence is available. They are dropping the
subject.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4981720.stm
Old 12-05-2009, 08:59 AM   #99
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olgraybear View Post
News released from BBC News that they will no longer recieve or look for UFO's or aliens till further evidence is available. They are dropping the subject.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4981720.stm
Well. I think the BBC article is posted elsewhere on the forum too. However, with what S. Swerdlow said about marine activity in San Diego, maybe a landing site in Oz? or is that ... ? a plain old film crew ... ? trans-Pacific subs to naval bases in Australia or somewhere anywhere in the Pacific, for that matter.

If it's staging time, there would be no need for UFO files & research anymore, I guess.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:28 PM   #100
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Mostly I'm signed off, but now and again my handlers have instructed me to peruse the forums and apply posts where required. That should clear up any issues anyone might have.