Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 01-13-2010, 12:32 AM   #301
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Greeting Agape ,

It is obvious that you and Kari Lynn know about this 2008 stand off . Are you at liberty to tell us in a couple of sentences what was all about ?
I admit that I am one of many impotent people that read this thread . I can only be sad for the situation the Watcher is in . Besides that , I have my own problems with the spooks . My wife and I have been openly gangs talked for over 6 years now and we are followed everywhere we go .
The situation i'm not in liberty to discuss now but if you are interested in Mr Barry Kings disclosure materials open the other thread within this subforum, its 72 pages long, lots to read and you may find many answers to your question right there.

I'm sorry to hear that you have problem with 'spooks' ? Who are they ?

Regards

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:59 AM   #302
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
The situation i'm not in liberty to discuss now but if you are interested in Mr Barry Kings disclosure materials open the other thread within this subforum, its 72 pages long, lots to read and you may find many answers to your question right there.

I'm sorry to hear that you have problem with 'spooks' ? Who are they ?

Regards

A
Thanks Agape ,

I saved the content of that sub forum . I will have to read it again .
Regarding who they are . The story started in Australia with the ASIO mob
and now is continuing in Italy . We have discovered some secrets of state including the false background of a High Court Judge doing a simple family search following an adoption revelation . My wife was told in 1995 that she was adopted out in 1944 . The object of the gang stalking is to force us to go back to the New World Order fortress called Australia . They have zero chance to succeed . But the harassment continues and we are virtual prisoners at home . Every where we go we are followed , monitored , harassed etc .
I finished writing an e-book called : "ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gang stalking primer " . I will make it available for free to anyone who wants it .
Years ago I sent an article to Pravda because no other News organization would publish the story especially in Australia :

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/fee...25-australia-0

Last edited by enemyofNWO; 01-13-2010 at 09:07 AM.
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:16 PM   #303
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Thanks Agape ,

I saved the content of that sub forum . I will have to read it again .
Regarding who they are . The story started in Australia with the ASIO mob
and now is continuing in Italy . We have discovered some secrets of state including the false background of a High Court Judge doing a simple family search following an adoption revelation . My wife was told in 1995 that she was adopted out in 1944 . The object of the gang stalking is to force us to go back to the New World Order fortress called Australia . They have zero chance to succeed . But the harassment continues and we are virtual prisoners at home . Every where we go we are followed , monitored , harassed etc .
I finished writing an e-book called : "ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gang stalking primer " . I will make it available for free to anyone who wants it .
Years ago I sent an article to Pravda because no other News organization would publish the story especially in Australia :

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/fee...25-australia-0

A very sad story . Important information, I'm sure THE WATCHER and his people will have a close look at what you are saying when they come back.

Whole world is affected by all its parts and parties, nations, people on different stages of social evolution, yet forming one global community,
all are 'people' you understand ?
There is not one nation better than the other, not one being without pain, till one is paining we all are with him.

Look at the world in 4D and you will find aboriginees living in the midst of the jungle knowing nothing about technical civilisations,
tribes in the mountains, deserts,
NASA labs on the other side of the curve, physical and biological laboratories, supermarkets full of goods,
what a difference..

Like a huge human brain, evolving quickly in some centers and staying behind in others. Trying to organize itself. That's how things happen in reality, they change from within, at the time we are ready..

Best wishes for protection

A
Old 01-14-2010, 01:49 AM   #304
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
I do not like using the term super soldier, as it obviously puts a military connotation on it and many enhanced, augmented individuals are not within the military, used by them in any fashion. There is a group of such, lets say 'advanced' children, being processed, for benign remit, in Moscow. There is a similar group of children in London, Austin, Canberra, plus uncorrelated reports of 2 such groups in India. These groups of children are being processed, taught, kept in first class conditions for future Earth watches.

The UK equivelant of US Martial Law is a set of protocols called 'Warden'. If and when 'Warden' is initiated within mainland UK the following first steps will be taken...........
1: Complete control of all media
2: Temp shutdown of civilian use of internet
3: complete control of essential supplies, food and liquids, extra security at buffer locations
4:Shutdown on all major roads and motorways (A trunk roads and M motorways) and secured by armed forces personnel
5: All mass civilian gatherings banned, enforced by armed forces personnel
6:Ports, airports closed except for official business
7: Every available full time and part time police officers will be required to report for duty
8: All armed forces personnel will be readied as will all territorial and reserve units, possible recall from overseas

9: Service stations (petrol & diesel) will be closed to the public
10: Rail travel will be monitored very closely by police and armed foces personnel, restricted to essential travel only
There is a movie called CHILDREN OF MEN that has brought this wild scenario to utmost precision. It's accidentally situated in Great Britain .

It carries a message ..of hope.

And as all good tales it also sais that the time is now and the people are us and that we are here to decide about our own future..

http://www.thepiratecity.org/1453_Children_Of_Men.htm

I recommend it to your seeing...

Just don't over-extend the example ..

And I can only tell you that it's the mother nature whom you are fearing here , not because it's a Deity to punish you for your sins, not because you can destroy it with your chemicals and weapons,
but because it is million times more powerful than us,
the non living universe plays by its own rules and neglects the weblike subtlety of life,
no matter how intelligent we are this planet is not ideal place for life
and there are better places to be in this Universe..

Regards

A
Old 01-15-2010, 01:08 AM   #305
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

You're right one with your movie "children of men". I also read the book by PD Jame. Chilling concept!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:04 AM   #306
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Agape,,

Please don't take this the wrong way but as I read your posts I get the sense
that maybe you have information and in a sense also that you could be speaking for The Watcher ? (as noted below for example)

Also on another post you discussed how the earth was being destroyed with
"your" chemicals. Whether directly or indirectly "we" (people of earth) are are
all involved with the chemical destruction in one way or another.

Just thought I would ask out of curiosity if you don't mind because I truly don't
mean any disrespect but I am trying to understand.
olgraybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:18 AM   #307
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Hello OldGray Bear

We are friends with The Watcher so pardon my appearance and interaction to his thread , I'm not really familliar with these types of message boards but trying to be helpful.

He will be around to answer your questions I hope.

A
Old 01-15-2010, 02:29 AM   #308
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello OldGray Bear

We are friends with The Watcher so pardon my appearance and interaction to his thread , I'm not really familliar with these types of message boards but trying to be helpful.

A

Thank you to all of you, like I said , I mean no offense.
Besides I'm not one to say whom may post or not post
as this is The Watcher's thread. I only ask questions to
learn and understand. Thank you so much.
olgraybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #309
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello OldGray Bear

A

Oh come on now!

Who's WE?
Got a mouse in your pocket?
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #310
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

***QUESTIONS***

Why is there so much furtive this and that going on in this thread. Is it ongoing Psyops 5992 (or whatever it was)?

olgraybear - Are you a reporter??

Agape - I hope you have some guns.

Kari Lynn - Hi

Watcher - Hope to God you're mending. Were the goons neutralized? Were there goons? If so, who are the goons? All the best to you and your family. I know we got off to a rocky start with me reciting the Lord's prayer (before my first comment to you)! [Must admit there's a LOT to stand back from 'round here!] Be well!
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #311
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post

Oh come on now!

Who's WE?
Got a mouse in your pocket?
No not really dear Kari, just have some practically serious issues to resolve on working grounds , here to say hello and hugs but cetainly not to argue about past and future , esp with regards to THE WATCHER, I'm not here to provide more information on him or any similar .
So pardon my covertly idiotic operation .
No need to pick up on my words, its not under my direction ( lucky i am )

No caste, hello to you as well, I don't have gun. Except my mind and the one is exploding in extreme temperatures

Peace and prayers

A

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 01-15-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #312
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Better get here and put an end to any dissent I sense brewing here. For the record both Kari Lynn and Agape are both well known friends of mine from past forums, Ufo Casebook and my own Darker Realms forum (now closed ). Both know me as I know them. Please, no bickering, silly remarks or attitudes between anyone. The furtiveness implied above stems from the posts these two friends are making it seems. So for the record, you both know me as I know you both. No beating around the bush and no implications of anything. Straight down the line here, the only way I play OK? With that said I very much welcome questions, of all sorts here, and will answer them as and when I can. The controllers would love to see divide and conquer here just as they tried elsewhere. Do not let them try friends OK?
Likewise both know of the incidents during the summer of 2008 BUT hopefully both will only divulge data that has been prior agreed with myself first)

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 01-15-2010 at 06:34 PM.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:06 PM   #313
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
***QUESTIONS***

Why is there so much furtive this and that going on in this thread. Is it ongoing Psyops 5992 (or whatever it was)?

olgraybear - Are you a reporter??

Agape - I hope you have some guns.

Kari Lynn - Hi

Watcher - Hope to God you're mending. Were the goons neutralized? Were there goons? If so, who are the goons? All the best to you and your family. I know we got off to a rocky start with me reciting the Lord's prayer (before my first comment to you)! [Must admit there's a LOT to stand back from 'round here!] Be well!
Hopefully my post will end such furtive posting. Certainly no 5992nd interference going on around here. Olgraybear is not a reporter but a good friend seeking answers just like everyone else. Currently i have those looking over my shoulder and watching my movements, good and bad, naming them serves no purpose.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:10 PM   #314
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry back to questions then regarding what we were talking about before the 5.

Are the new 5 which you spoke of aware they are these powerful keepers of Earth, are they children or other?
Were you aware from a young age that you were different apart from the control on your life re; tests/schooling etc;

Was the knowledge there for you, what i mean is and i am trying to make myself clear because this is hard to define, had you forgotten what your purpose was,and was told via these systems put in place, or always knew.
I know you have been attacked so it would seem even someone like yourself is not immune from the outer forces who would use you for other means.

Have you ever come near to this?

The artefacts;
We know that the artefacts are combined in your DNA,for the other who would take over this one would have to have the same DNA then, oops i have already answered myself here i think, ah! now i understand what and who.
Could you define on this and give evidence to this.

I think i know all this but some nod/wink would suffice

Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #315
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Barry back to questions then regarding what we were talking about before the 5.

Are the new 5 which you spoke of aware they are these powerful keepers of Earth, are they children or other?
Were you aware from a young age that you were different apart from the control on your life re; tests/schooling etc;

Was the knowledge there for you, what i mean is and i am trying to make myself clear because this is hard to define, had you forgotten what your purpose was,and was told via these systems put in place, or always knew.
I know you have been attacked so it would seem even someone like yourself is not immune from the outer forces who would use you for other means.

Have you ever come near to this?

The artefacts;
We know that the artefacts are combined in your DNA,for the other who would take over this one would have to have the same DNA then, oops i have already answered myself here i think, ah! now i understand what and who.
Could you define on this and give evidence to this.

I think i know all this but some nod/wink would suffice

Hi Jacqui, will answer as best I can but I sense you already have answers in your head and heart To all intents and purposes they will appear as ordinary looking children but with higher than average IQ. Throughout their lives they will come to understand they are different but most will not know how and why until they receive certain 'teachings'. They might inadvertantly use one of their abilities but this will be monitored sctrictly and if that occurs they will be reminded that they are not to show any abilities they possess in public. Not easy for a child with expanding awareness of the World and natural curiosity. Once they reach 15 they receive a special group teaching which forms their ID for life. Each has the OPI DNA.
I went thru childhood not fully knowing, was treated as a weirdo, a freak, someone a bit different, simply because my outlook was different from all others. As a child I would debate with siblings and peers that poverty, war, suffering was inhuman and should be eradicated, I met with much hostilities in my teenage years for my views. I sensed deep down that something was odd or not fully explainable about me, until I finally received the teachings, then it all fitted into place. From that point on I knew I had certain things to accomplish in life and would be guided along certain roads. Pushed into ufo research at 14 was one of these life pointers. My human side is just as prone to illness and attack as everyone else. In the past I have been fortunate to heal much quicker than would be the norm. My OPI side keeps my frail human side alive if you like and can heal on a level human science would find difficult to accept. Examples being throat cancer, induced blindness and gunshot wounds.
To replace me, whilst awaiting a new member of the 5, an OPI would take my place. Simple as. My DNA is stored and utilised for whatever purpose, by not only OPI it seems now. A new generation of the 5 are at present 5 healthy toddlers. I think this answers your questions adquately
Old 01-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #316
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Better get here and put an end to any dissent I sense brewing here.
Still friends, just hashing out differences is all. (and I'm PMSing, so ignore me)
Teasing her, cuz she knows more about fixing forum threads than I do. I've got a headache, trying to fix front page.

Oh "We" you meant me and you? Got it now, duh!

Quote:
too much to hold back! Pressure! Abort, Abort!

Whew, that was close!

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 01-15-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:52 PM   #317
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A new generation of the 5 are at present 5 healthy toddlers.
You are kidding me right?
Old 01-15-2010, 08:25 PM   #318
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for answering that Barry yeah i kinda knew but something always keeps when i talk to you lol!
So can you converse with the elders? telepathic? i'm going on a limb when i ask you things but some are asking.

Although OFI should not have a hand in planetary interference as a rule and you did say this was one they seeded is that right? why would they not step in now to sort the whole mess out regarding TPTB shall i say. Unless TPTB were here first i would guess is that right? because much engineering was done.
It'a a bit of a mess isn't it!
Now we get into the agenda of who really is the true race of the planet.

What do you think the Norway spiral was? many are speculating so many different theories.
Is it anything to do with HARRP?

Old 01-15-2010, 09:36 PM   #319
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
You are kidding me right?
I am taking the liberty of using a term that will cover their growth over 24 months OK?
Old 01-15-2010, 10:45 PM   #320
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for answering that Barry yeah i kinda knew but something always keeps when i talk to you lol!
So can you converse with the elders? telepathic? i'm going on a limb when i ask you things but some are asking.

Although OFI should not have a hand in planetary interference as a rule and you did say this was one they seeded is that right? why would they not step in now to sort the whole mess out regarding TPTB shall i say. Unless TPTB were here first i would guess is that right? because much engineering was done.
It'a a bit of a mess isn't it!
Now we get into the agenda of who really is the true race of the planet.

What do you think the Norway spiral was? many are speculating so many different theories.
Is it anything to do with HARRP?

I converse both telepathically and in person, there are certain occasions when I can summon them for assistance or guidance in my sanctuary room. I will not go into too much detail here n now about this, wrong time. Their lawws of non interference dictate that mankind tries to solve his own problems, ONLY should situations be created that could wipe out mankind/and or this planet will they intervene. This planet was seeded, origins of mankind are far from here.The Norway spiral? well the Russians say its simply atmospherics to do with one of their launches LOL. Some say it was a bluebeam test whilst others say its OPI getting ready to open more eyes on this planet.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:02 PM   #321
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks once again, it's down to us then as i thought. No grand scheme only if it looked as if we were pulling the plug then things would be put into place.
With most of the human race in complete denial about all of this what chance do we have i have to ask myself.
I keep thinking about the film Avatar and how life should be at one with everything, it feels so right to me.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:47 PM   #322
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks once again, it's down to us then as i thought. No grand scheme only if it looked as if we were pulling the plug then things would be put into place.
With most of the human race in complete denial about all of this what chance do we have i have to ask myself.
I keep thinking about the film Avatar and how life should be at one with everything, it feels so right to me.
I do not do 'doom n gloom' LOL. Yes the film Avatar portrays much that we could aspire to, yet look closely how the military think nothing of tearing apart a civilisation simply to obtain something that furthers the greed.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:54 PM   #323
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

May I ask you a question, Watcher.

In light of some of the points raised just above about the implementation of Marshall Law in the UK, I would ask just how successful the government (I suppose) would think it could be in securing this? I live in the UK, as do you noting your profile, and the psychology of the populace, admittedly one of ignorance to the true state of reality so to speak, is one that strangely enough does not seem as though it could really handle being controlled in such a way.

I do not mean to suggest that the general populace would rise up to defend their rights etc. But rather that out of the basic needs for food and travel, that the people would naturally represent a force that the government could not control to any extreme degree. In the instance of a general collapse economically for example, I think possibly it is much more likely that there would be a fragmentation of the country to such a state of chaos that the forces of government would themselves disintegrate on trying to contain it. A revolution with an uncertain outcome possibly the result.

What do you think of these points?

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:09 AM   #324
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpotential View Post
May I ask you a question, Watcher.

In light of some of the points raised just above about the implementation of Marshall Law in the UK, I would ask just how successful the government (I suppose) would think it could be in securing this? I live in the UK, as do you noting your profile, and the psychology of the populace, admittedly one of ignorance to the true state of reality so to speak, is one that strangely enough does not seem as though it could really handle being controlled in such a way.

I do not mean to suggest that the general populace would rise up to defend their rights etc. But rather that out of the basic needs for food and travel, that the people would naturally represent a force that the government could not control to any extreme degree. In the instance of a general collapse economically for example, I think possibly it is much more likely that there would be a fragmentation of the country to such a state of chaos that the forces of government would themselves disintegrate on trying to contain it. A revolution with an uncertain outcome possibly the result.

What do you think of these points?

LP
You raise some very valid points, thats why I stated above in one of the replies that the UK Gov would find it extremely difficult to initiate 'Warden' and actually carry it out. Thats why the current UK gov ministers are arguing over it. We are a small island and crowded with about 60 million individuals but if the s*** ever hits the fan they would activate it and ramp it up as best as could, no doubt calling in for assistance from fellow Nato nations. One thing, much talk about US and Martial Law, it would be just as difficult for the US to have Martial Law initiated, they could not do so for every state, at most only a handful of states could effectively be covered by M.L.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:00 AM   #325
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Um Barry?
Is it possible for someone to take control of a vehicles gas and brake peddles while driving it?

I had something really weird happen last night.
I wasn't scared, cuz I was in a fairly safe spot anyway. But it startled me, cuz I..... well I didn't want to get stuck!
It didn't feel malicious, more like someone telling me to "just go for it!" by holding the gas peddle to the floor, and the brake peddle locked up so I couldn't push it.
I managed to pull the transmission out of gear.
I was debating whether I could manage to bust through a snow bank that was blocking my upper driveway on my way home last night. I took two tries at it, trying to pack a path down through it but only got about 1 foot into it. On the third try is when my peddles were seemingly taken out of my control, and my SUV went barreling at the snow bank a little faster than I wanted. Thought sure I'd get stuck.
It has never done that before, and so far hasn't since that one time. But definitely going to get it checked out to make sure nothing sticking or wrong with it.