Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #1
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Default *hearing a high pitch frequency 24/7?*

Hello all,
For a while now I have noticed a very high pitch frequency (like a ringing int he ears, yet a little lower in the freq. range) that is non-stop. I started meditating a few weeks ago and I noticed every time I meditated my ears rang.. Then I started hearing this pitch no matter whre I was if I focused in on it. One day, I told my wife to stop what she was doing and focus and listen for a high freq. pitch, she heard it too.. Another friend who posts here said he really notices it when he lays down to go to sleep every night. It seems to be the loudest and most noticeable when I am in front of my computer. Last night I walked into my office and it was "real loud" I walked out and it git quieter..

Questions:
1. What is it? a tone or signal being eminated by TPTB to scrambel our thoughts?
2. A frequency being eminated by the Universe and a sign of the shift?

I wanted to see if it was in my head or not so I got it to be pretty loud by focusing in on it, then I plugged my ears and it went away. It is an external signal or frequency and it is 24/7..

Will some of you please try to hear it and report back. If this is wide spread, we need to figure out how to figure otu what frequency it is and if there is a way to tap into it. It is obviously in the human audible range but at the very cusp of it. You don't even notice it unless you are listening for it. It is coming in loud and clear right now as I type.

Comments?

Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:15 PM   #2
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: hearing a high pitch frequency 24/7?

If you do a search you'll find that there are entire towns that experience this- New Mexico comes to mind if you're searching. There are odd things happening and have been for some time. There are also towns that sometimes hear huge "booms" coming from the earth.

If you were the only one hearing it I'd say you were hearing your own frequency but if everyone is then it's more than likely a natural frequency or the earth's frequency.

RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:20 PM   #3
Swamisalami
Banned

I hear a high pitch frequency for a couple of years. I hear it the best when I lay down to go to sleep. Thought it was my brain tricking me. Never paid to much attention to it. Some times it "hits" me up to 5-6 times a day. Don't know what it is...... Maybe its got something to do with the transmission-frequencies from cellphones.
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #4
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

The frequency range I hear is low and rumbling, akin to the sound of a big deisel parked outside the house, gets louder EVERY night now , more or less on the dot of 2:00am.. and it is ANYTHING but natural, IMO, it's stage two of the chemtrail ops. Nothing to worry about, just microwaving the plebs...two birds, one big stone...
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:23 PM   #5
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting, my family and I hear this once in a while.

I sometime listen harder as i was told at one point that it is part of the frequency shift in the ascension process, and is part of a download process of information. Sometimes we hear it and sometimes not for days or months..
But sometime when i try to focus on it, it goes away, and sometimes it is different frequencies. Some high and some low.

Shoot when I was a kid. just before I dozed of to bed I would here metallic crunching in my ears and in the back of my head. I heard it for years and it would not let me sleep. I don't know when the crunching noise stop as a child, but when it did I freaked out cause I thought something was wrong with me.

While people are reporting in the frequencies, could folks also please report if they have heard crunching noises as well please, and what they feel it represents.

Thank you
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:23 PM   #6
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

H.a.a.r.p ???? Namaste
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:31 PM   #7
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

yes, more h.a.a.r.p. info please
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:39 PM   #8
Swamisalami
Banned

Imho, I don't think it's HAARP. I think it's got something to do with the Schumann Frequecy of Mother Earth. As this frequency is heightening from 8Hz to 13Hz. our bioelectric-chemical brainmachine is adjusting to this frequency. We here some fathom sounds in the head because the fibes between the left and right hemisphere are adjusting. Google for Hemi-sinc and learn a lot more.
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:57 PM   #9
way
Avalon Senior Member

Your description sounds similar to something i have also experienced. It's related to meditation and the pineal gland. You will hear the pitch when you are experiencing something significant or just meditating. At first I thought maybe it was cellphone waves or something but now I have better control of it and know it's coming from inside my head. David Wilcock and many others talk about this. The difference between this vibration and others is that this one comes from inside your own head. When you hear the sound, does your sense of space and time get sort of distorted for a bit?
way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #10
Seven
Avalon Senior Member

Ey Swami ... I'm gonna search for more info about hemi-sync (hopefully I'll find some in Dutch) ... actually "Please comment on hemi-sync" was the first topic I've posted in ... at the time I thought my post was off-topic

a little copy and paste and ajust ... because it isn't so easy for me, to write in english ...

The first time i've heard it, was during a healingsession, then it came and went randomly
I even thought i had tinnitus ... I went to the Hospital to check it out ... but I don't 'hear' it constantly, and I hear/feel it in my neck ... The doctor couldn't help me ... in finding the cause ... he assured me, it was no tinnitus

Someone told me this was "the Language of Life" ... and that felt good for me
It was only hard, that I didn't understand this language
As for warning sings ... that I could ... it sounded stressfully when I worked ore wurried to hard/much (trying to hard to be something that I'm not) ... As a warning for me to 'look' inside, calm down, and find out what I really wanted ...

almost one and a half month agoo ... I realised that I haven't heard this sound for a while now ... Just when I began practising singing overtones ... A week later, I first heard the overtones, produced by my own throat singing ... and back were the "tiny bells" in my head ... this time joyfull

Is it possible it has something to do with my pineal gland, maybe even originated from?
I tought so/felt like it could be ... while I was watching David Wilcock's "the 2012 Enigma"
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:08 PM   #11
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

well according to the research I read here by Tone3Jaguar... (read his thread for proper reference)

8 or 9 months ago (Aprox. Jan - Feb 2008) there was only one consciousness wave coming from the center of the universe per month.

Currently, waves of consciousness are passing through us multiple times per second and growing.

perhaps this has something to do with what you are "hearing".

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 11-01-2008 at 06:12 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:10 PM   #12
Seven
Avalon Senior Member

hahahaa way ... no way
I din't read your post while typing mine ... so yes ... it has something to do with the pineal gland ...
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 07:16 PM   #13
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

This link might help you,

http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/page1.htm

Also, it could be your electricity. Just go stand by a transformer sometime.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 07:16 PM   #14
raoulduke666
Avalon Senior Member

High Frequency Pitch? I always thought that the high pitch sound was always the bones in the ears vibrating.
raoulduke666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 07:40 PM   #15
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raoulduke666 View Post
High Frequency Pitch? I always thought that the high pitch sound was always the bones in the ears vibrating.
Ya, or it could be tinnitus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:11 PM   #16
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
This link might help you,

http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/page1.htm

Also, it could be your electricity. Just go stand by a transformer sometime.
That's an interesting link. Thanks.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:26 PM   #17
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
The frequency range I hear is low and rumbling, akin to the sound of a big deisel parked outside the house, gets louder EVERY night now , more or less on the dot of 2:00am.. and it is ANYTHING but natural, IMO, it's stage two of the chemtrail ops. Nothing to worry about, just microwaving the plebs...two birds, one big stone...
UNBELIEVABLE !!
I live in Derby UK Midlands..
I've been saying the same to people but they don't feel it, 2:00 on the hour almost every night just as you explained. Almost feels like i'm slightly rocking too.
Strange...! Lol its either Haarp, or the tilt of the planet @ 2:00 UK time is becoming unstable... poleshift/photon belt/darkrift/growing earth, lol - add it to list of cataclysms eh lol.
All i can say is i am so happy to be alive in such a historical time.
have a great day crew.
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:27 PM   #18
rogers2710
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Mckeesport P.A. every nite I read before I go to sleep Ihear a low vibration .Of some kind of a motor it's not traffic sometimes I think it's underground.
rogers2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:32 PM   #19
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Its more than likely, in fact I can guarantee you, that it is a cat deterrent.

These sonic boxes emit a very high frequency which is inaudible to humans....except.....they are audible.

I've heard them countless times, in fact I e-mailed the manafacturer of these devices complaining that I could hear them and was told "must be faulty if you can hear it".

Anyway, one way or another, you can hear these devices.

Check the local neighbourhood for little green boxes mounted in peoples gardens and there you will find your answer. Then tell the neighbour to either a) fix the ******* box, or b) turn the ****** off, because it is doing your head in.

If it isn't an ultrasonic cat deterrent, then like the other guy said, it could be tinnitus. In that case a trip to the doctors is in order.

And a trip to the shrink is in order if you think it is a wave of conciousness, haarp, a deliberate government experiment to turn you mental, or ascension.

Seriously, check your neighbourhood for green devices, if you rule that out then get your hearing checked.

I hope this helps.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:37 PM   #20
Enlightenme
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,
I hear it too! A high pitched wine, I am always asking my husband if he hears it but he dosen't. If I quiet myself I can pretty much hear it any time of the day but usually it is worse after dark.
Cheers!
Enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:41 PM   #21
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks all for your replies.
1. I don't think it has to do with meditation although I do get an ear ringing at a much heigher pitch and a lot louder when I meditate. There is a difference betweenthe tones and pitches.

2. I don't think it is something centralized to me as my wife heard it too when I asked er to listen for it.

3. I haven't read the electricity article yet, but I hear this tone no matter where I'm at inside or outside.

4. Today, I was up the high hills of our area and couldn't hear it. As soon as I got down the hills and back into town, I heard it.

5. It would be nice to think it is jsut bombardement of cell phone towers etc.. But it has gotten stronger and stronger over the last few days. Maybe becasue I am more aware of it now?

Hopefully someone will figure this weirdness out..

Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:44 PM   #22
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

I also hear a high-pitched background frequency. I can tune it out so effortlessly I forget it's there, but if I stop and think about it I can hear it. I don't think it's tinnitis as I actually have had a touch of that once or twice and this is different. I've wondered many times what it is. I tend to think it's either a) a natural earth frequency or b) the way we perceive the fact that we're constantly surrounded by countless energy fields, both manmade and natural. It's an interesting mystery.

On another note, I occasionally hear music. I believe this is bleed-over from another density, perhaps what we'd call the spirit world. I mention it just because the two phenomena could have a single mechanism.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:44 PM   #23
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Utrasonic.

Cat.

Deterrent.

Its a little green box.

Have a walk around.

Find it.

Smash your neighbours face with a golf club.

Problem solved.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:58 PM   #24
leeboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach66 View Post
Hello all,
For a while now I have noticed a very high pitch frequency (like a ringing int he ears, yet a little lower in the freq. range) that is non-stop. I started meditating a few weeks ago and I noticed every time I meditated my ears rang.. Then I started hearing this pitch no matter whre I was if I focused in on it. One day, I told my wife to stop what she was doing and focus and listen for a high freq. pitch, she heard it too.. Another friend who posts here said he really notices it when he lays down to go to sleep every night. It seems to be the loudest and most noticeable when I am in front of my computer. Last night I walked into my office and it was "real loud" I walked out and it git quieter..

Questions:
1. What is it? a tone or signal being eminated by TPTB to scrambel our thoughts?
2. A frequency being eminated by the Universe and a sign of the shift?

I wanted to see if it was in my head or not so I got it to be pretty loud by focusing in on it, then I plugged my ears and it went away. It is an external signal or frequency and it is 24/7..

Will some of you please try to hear it and report back. If this is wide spread, we need to figure out how to figure otu what frequency it is and if there is a way to tap into it. It is obviously in the human audible range but at the very cusp of it. You don't even notice it unless you are listening for it. It is coming in loud and clear right now as I type.

Comments?

Mach66
Thank god!!
i thought i was losing the plot and hearing stuff. I have just started meditating, and hearing this high pitched hiss and its also giving me a headache 24/7 especially if i watch the telly. it doesnt do it when im front of the computer so it cant be that i need glasses.
And to you Average Joe:
If you are such a skeptic what the hell are you doing on this forum, we are all enlightened people with a wide perspective view on the world and the universe. YOU just seem to be some negative individual detemined to undermine the fine work and info that is passed around on this site.
If you dont like it here........ SOD OFF!!!
Knowledge is power, without power they have nothing
time has come to reclaim that which we have forgotten.
leeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:03 PM   #25
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeboy View Post
Thank god!!
i thought i was losing the plot and hearing stuff. I have just started meditating, and hearing this high pitched hiss and its also giving me a headache 24/7 especially if i watch the telly. it doesnt do it when im front of the computer so it cant be that i need glasses.
And to you Average Joe:
If you are such a skeptic what the hell are you doing on this forum, we are all enlightened people with a wide perspective view on the world and the universe. YOU just seem to be some negative individual detemined to undermine the fine work and info that is passed around on this site.
If you dont like it here........ SOD OFF!!!
Knowledge is power, without power they have nothing
time has come to reclaim that which we have forgotten.
I have just given you the ******* answer and you don't want to hear it? That is not skepticism my friend.

Believe me, I am right on this.

I know this for a fact because I have heard these noises and identified their source. Simple as that.

Does being enlightened mean that you are to close your mind off to ACTUAL answers?