Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lucid Dream I had 12-13-08

I rarely ever remember my dreams, but this one sticks in my mind very well. I had to write it down. I don't know about meanings or interpretation. I feel it is symbolic some how. Here it is. Let me know what you think.

Dream I had last night.
I dreamed that I was an observer of an event. I was just a spectator in a large crowd. We were in a sort of stadium looking down up on a feild. In the middle of the feild was a shallow pit full of broken shards of glass. The glass pit was a rectangular shape. I watched and a woman was at one end of the pit, she started walking across the pit. I got the feeling that she was being forced to this. As she walked across the crowd was angry and upset about this, shaking fist, crying, and screaming was going on. The woman was screaming in agony with every step. She walked all the way across to the other side of the pit. I saw shards of glass sticking out of her feet all over them. I felt sorry for her. Then she turned around faced the pit and yelled to the top of her lungs, and started walking and a brisk pace in protest to those who made her do this thing. When she got to the other side, she collapsed. When the crowd saw what she was doing, they cheered for her, I felt inspired by her sheer determination that she had to stand up to people who made her do this. Then I saw the crowd break though the barrier that held them back and some of them started walking over the glass too, as some of them went to the woman to help her. I watch the others attempting to walk barefooted over the glass. Some made it all the way across and some attempted and fell out to the side of the pit. I was just astonished at the whole spectical. I woke up.
enacae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:46 PM   #2
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lucid Dream I had 12-13-08

Interesting dream! I wonder what the woman represents?
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

yes, very interesting. i believe sooner or later you will know the meaning of this dream.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
no caste

i agree - very interesting

little kids, before they're ripped from their interconnectedness
by upraising and school
often check how bad it is
first, then
fall down and laugh
when their friends have
fallen down
and cried.

then they both laugh together

i see this in the dream
it's nice - and will hurt a bit

our soles souls can heal

thank you for posting your dream, friend
Old 12-13-2008, 08:04 PM   #5
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

she represents mass consciousness, symbolizes the wholeness of truth
you were a witness to her strength, her courage and her pain
you were inspired by her conviction
you could not assist her then
were you inspired enough to do what she did, to stand up for your truth as she did hers
could you endure temporary pain to expand your truth to the eyes of the oblivious who directed your pain upon you and continue moving forward
could you inspire others to do the same ...

has your dream some familiarity in history?

blessings,
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:31 PM   #6
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
she represents mass consciousness, symbolizes the wholeness of truth
you were a witness to her strength, her courage and her pain
you were inspired by her conviction
you could not assist her then
were you inspired enough to do what she did, to stand up for your truth as she did hers
could you endure temporary pain to expand your truth to the eyes of the oblivious who directed your pain upon you and continue moving forward
could you inspire others to do the same ...

has your dream some familiarity in history?

blessings,
I believe you nailed it. I felt that this dream was not just for me, but for everyone. Yes some familiarity, along the lines of oppression of people though out history.
Thank you for your insight.
enacae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:20 PM   #7
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

wait, not done ...

the shards of glass ... the glass pane, the window of illusion, broken, shattered
the oblivious not realizing the pain they inflict upon others stems from the shards of broken illusion, their illusion, they still believe it is their reality
until the woman walks across the shards, others witnessing her pain, realize within their selves her pain is their pain
witnessing this they come to know it doesn't have to be that way, that illusion is broken, that they are finally free
and the barriers are broken and they come to assist
many walk on the shards themselves, make it to the end, know their pain is done
some do not make it, not quite realizing what is truth and what is not, perhaps they will try again ...

beautiful dream enacae, indeed, meant for others ... thank you

there, now i am done
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote