Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
mulder

Default The Obama Deception film is available early!

Alex Jones' new film the Obama Deception was released earlier today. You can watch it at prisonplanet.tv (its not free). Here is its sumary:

The Obama Deception is not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda, and how his initial appointments and actions prove he serves the corporate oligarchs, not the American people. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

he Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people. The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order.

He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery. We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. and only by exposing the con can we help to save freedom in America.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Obama Deception film is available early!

I watched this this morning.
Here is the link on google - free to watch.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...on&hl=en&dur=3
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:20 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, it was posted this morning on books,videos thanks for notifying also.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah... All "his" gabinet are CFR, bilderbergs and trilateral commission.

Is the erson who had rised MORE MONEY among bilderbergs... in alll history of mankid!!!!

And some wilcock "i speak with alines and I bought it all" fans still believes in hima hahahaha, idiots

Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:40 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Oh yay, promotion for more negative Obama-bashing.

Boring.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:55 AM   #6
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Did you check out the film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

Boring.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:58 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

No. I got better things to do than waste my time on negative stuff.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:00 AM   #8
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I like one of George Ure's little acronyms from his Urban survival site.

BOHICA
Old 03-13-2009, 01:12 AM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

Boring.
Mine's one i did mesen today as a one off design just messing about with a stargate design and i did a sphinx then i thought i'd blend a stoney like obama in there to balance it out. All my own -no bashing whatsoever.Everything i put up unless it illustrates an article is my own messing abite design.

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:23 AM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It's not you. It's Alex Jones.

Don't take it personally. I just don't like Alex Jones. He's a publicity hound.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:26 AM   #11
Soulmate7
Banned

Just finished watching it. It's an excellent movie!
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:53 AM   #12
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

I personally have no time to dedicate to such things.
I would rather invest my energy and good will to help build a dignified for all Humans future. To the best of my abilities.

But, hey! it is a matter of taste - so, enjoy yourself!

Cheers!
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:40 AM   #13
lemon69
Project Avalon Researcher

Smile Re: The Obama Deception film is available early!

http://www.i-openers.net/video/the-o...ption-part-112

here is another link for the film, well worth a watch ,
i know alex can be a bit christian at times but he does make a point ,pull ya heads out of the sand people there be more of us than them !!!
oh and with regard to this being an obama bashing ,i hope it is he needs it,it goes to show how all politics is bent and has been for a long long time , a wise man once said "if it aint broke dont fix it " well imho the world is broke and now is the time to fix it !!!
lemon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:43 AM   #14
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Good movie! If you don't already know this stuff..

I guess it's just me but I haven't seen a movie that has shown me something new for a long time. I can't get mad at Alex for that, there is still the population that doesn't have a clue.

Here's a thought...

I think he did that film well, with little fear mongering. Seeing what he was trying to tell and show, if that was me doing it, I'd probably swear more than I usually do. So props for Alex.... This time.

Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:55 AM   #15
Myplanet2
In The Mists

This film is worth setting prejudices aside for a couple of hours, and just taking a look.

Obama is infinitely more dangerous than idiot GW ever could be. He's able to lie without as much as a twitch in that winning smile of his. (nothing to see here folks...just some change you can believe in...)

And as you look over his appointments, it reads like the NWO dream team.

Also the section on his broken campaign promises, even such a short time into his presidency is worth the price of admission.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:32 PM   #16
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that it is worth a watch.

I usually cannot stand Alex because he is normally yelling constantly and trying to force his views down your throat. He seems to have calmed down a bit and approached this in a more rational and diplomatic way. It is more like a real documentary than anything he has done before.

And Rakar, using your energy for good is what we should all be doing, but what happens when we don't have the freedom to do so?
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #17
Soulmate7
Banned

Those who refuse to watch the movie because of Alex Jones, I can understand somehow. I'm not really his biggest fan either although I respect him and his work.
What I don't like about him can be found in this short clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYn__NGhewk
It's total bs, playing the sentimental card to hype his movie. He calls it a marketing strategy. I call it a lie.

On the other hand, you can talk and write as much as you like about Belgian chocolate, but as long as you didn't taste it, you will never know how good it is.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:40 PM   #18
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen it last night with my dad....

Its very informative but the presentation and editing is really what got me bored...

Zeitgeist was an A++ documentary and alex should have made it more like zeitgeist....

Its a digital world people want to see creativity which Obama Deception lacked..

This video won't satisfy obama craze as it is really boring and slow...

-----

I am really proud that I wasn't born in North America or Europe...High Tech rich countries knows how to cheat with their people...

The best place in the world is ASIA...People actually take the fight in the street even Army can't stop it...

Its very unfortunate that America is the land of immigrants and people mostly come to this country to make money...They don't care about all this stuff...They always say I am just living my life but they don't realize that the "my life" won't be the same forever...

Good luck White folks...
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:59 PM   #19
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by energymyfoot View Post
I have seen it last night with my dad....

Its very informative but the presentation and editing is really what got me bored...

Zeitgeist was an A++ documentary and alex should have made it more like zeitgeist....

Its a digital world people want to see creativity which Obama Deception lacked..

This video won't satisfy obama craze as it is really boring and slow...

-----

I am really proud that I wasn't born in North America or Europe...High Tech rich countries knows how to cheat with their people...

The best place in the world is ASIA...People actually take the fight in the street even Army can't stop it...

Its very unfortunate that America is the land of immigrants and people mostly come to this country to make money...They don't care about all this stuff...They always say I am just living my life but they don't realize that the "my life" won't be the same forever...

Good luck White folks...
I agree the presentation was a little dull. I found that the first Zeitgeist was edited a little poorly also, but the sequel was a little better.

I still say that one of the best presented films is Kymatica.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:01 PM   #20
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Very good video. A little boring in places. I take out of it that we should trust no one and to question and watch what he is doing.

He has the potential to be more dangerous than W because he such a good speaker and motivator. Let's hope he is a white hat working for the good guys. It can't be easy to be president of the US without being criticized.

Could you imagine if Alex came out with a video backing Obama instead of bashing him. It would be like Forrest Gump when he stopped running. All of his followers would just stand there not knowing where to go.

Pretty hard to sell DVD's if you are not fear mongering.

I am still sitting on the fence taking in all of the info trying to figure this guy out. (B O)

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:45 AM   #21
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Alex stabs a little deep with this one. If he was working for the ptb one can only wonder.

Alex's persona can cause a groupthink effect, which will capture some, but not all. People can be influenced by his heroic actions on the streets. Most freedom fighters usually wish to achieve that amount of courage or more. Its like an inspiration for some; lots of people that know this stuff, think that other people are doing it, so they don't need to. Let that not be the case! People are not doing it enough. But you don't have to do it like he does.

If you went out and committed yourself to help change this rut, like Alex, and create a ripple effect, that could be very bad for them, or us? Because lots of people of all perspectives are not going to like what your doing, what you have to say and will question it. But that is needed.

Last edited by Machinamentum; 03-14-2009 at 07:50 AM.