Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > How To Learn About Stuff

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 03:30 PM   #26
Seven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Antibiotics and local anesthetics

Usefull Thread ...

As I was just inventising my 'pharmaceutical' stock this weekend ...

I just ordered a Homoeopathic Remedy Kit ... 18 remedies covering the most common ailments and injuries (plus a further 18 widely used remedies) ...
This is what I ordered, but there are several kits to choose from ...

The link
https://www.helios.co.uk/index.html
or
https://www.helios.co.uk/homeopathic_remedy_kits.html
directly to the varios kits

Each kit comes with its own comprehensive, self-prescribing guide to help you in your selection of the most appropriate remedy

This is a UK site, who ships around the world ... while searching on "homeopatic first aid" I came across an Austrailian site ... probably there are also stores in the US ...

I'm also about to order a liter of (Sodium Chloriet) MMSI am using mms for a while now, whith excellent results ... At first I strarted accordingly to the Protocol as discribed on Jim Humble's site ... I don't take the mainenance dose ...
Instead I take a few drops whenever I feel somethings comming down ... or when there is a "flu wave" *Seven's scratching the back of her head, wondering if that's even an english word at my work (nursing home) ... in that case I take a few drops each copple day's ... and mostly I am one of the few workers that doesn't get sick ...
Sinds I use mms i've had the flu only once, normally that would be more often in that time period ... I have less head ache's ... and my toe nail was cured from a funges I had for years, by applying the solution only once ...

Futher ... I use AXE Oil or MINYAK ANGIN CAP LAN Eagle brand medicated oil To relieve flu, cold, headache, insect bites, toothache, stomach ache and itching ... By rubbing at the affected area's ... they contain Menthol, Camphor, Methyl Salicylate and Eucalyptus ... so don't use ore store them whith the homeopatic medicine's
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:39 PM   #27
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

there are a few books out on the subject, where there is no Doctor and where there is no dentist come to mind, and ditch medicen there normaly sould at gun shows and servival stores or army surplus if you can find them im sure they have them on the net some place, they tell you what to do if you cant get to a Doc or dentist and have real problems ect. you can also get all the anti bios you need from vet sup houses they have all the good ones iv used them be for the work fine. oxitet pen V and localanesthetics lidocain, and boxs of syringes, cattle hourse and pet supples.

Last edited by davefla73; 10-12-2008 at 06:46 PM.
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:29 AM   #28
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Very useful thread, thanks all for your information.

I use many plants, roots, etc... in my humble opinion, the most reliable and useful are by far:

a compound of Garlic/Ginger/Lemon/Honey

a little bit everyday with magnetized water.

It'll keep all kind of infection, germs, bacterias with minimal effect on your system.

Vitamin D3 with cautiousness in the dose when you lack sunlight.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:55 PM   #29
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Organic passion fruit is a natural pain killer - I had some after 5 months of jaw pain that also gave me earache and headache, and the pain was reduced the following day and was gone the day after. Passion fruit comes from a creeper plant with gorgeous 'clock' like flowers.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:13 PM   #30
sleepingnomore

Vinegar and baking soda are a must in my opinion. Acids kill bacteria and baking soda makes a wonderful paste to draw out poisons from insect bites as well as many other uses.