Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #26
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Kerry finally just made a post to the forums, stating she relinquished control of Avalon over to Bill. It's now official. PTB or not, does not matter. Bill and Kerry are going separate ways.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #27
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post

I wish you Kerry & Bill great success & safety on your new individual journeys. One door closes & another one opens.

May you both be well & happy.
good luck to both of you...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #28
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Bill Ryan's Post on project Avalon chat

Quote:
He wanted to sack all the volunteers, move Camelot to a central office in Australia, make Kerry a star, have only paid staff, and have him as the co-coordinator. Kerry wanted to do it. I said no way, not ever.
I knew somehow that for about year that this is the time, they wil try to infiltrate Project Camelot to take it down. I would as well have rejected this, just like alex collier said about how they infiltrate and become some co-staff ,but with an offer you can't refuse?I can =)

If you go for this then you know you lose everything.

And that everyone is going to get paid like a normal company is not what PC is about!!! This is not for entertainment this is for our future as a race. This as should have going off some alarm bells here!!!

Last edited by mu2143; 03-01-2010 at 08:18 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:06 PM   #29
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

agree mu . project camleot was about becoming sovereign humanirty not corporate hoaring!!! i got so frustrated /bored with camelot i bought a veritas subscription.. and im bankrupt!!! thats speaks volumes imo...
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #30
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

I think the question is about integrity and I admire BR's stance on this.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:13 PM   #31
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
I knew somehow that for about year that this is the time, they wil try to infiltrate Project Camelot to take it down. I would as well have rejected this, just like alex collier said about how they infiltrate and become some co-staff ,but with an offer you can't refuse?I can =)

If you go for this then you know you lose everything.

And that everyone is going to get paid like a normal company is not what PC is about!!! This is not for entertainment this for our future as a race. This as should have going off some alarm bells here!!!
agree with this
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:14 PM   #32
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yes 2009 was disinfo and drivel compared to 2008.. infiltration is inevitable with such huge numbers of visitors to camelot.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #33
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

I hate behind closed door stuff so...

Kerry (without her authority hat) says not to shut down Thuban
Bill say (without his authority hat) that it should be shutdown
Anchor apologizes for shutting it down
Thuban is shut down

Something is not adding up...........
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #34
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
I hate behind closed door stuff so...

Kerry (without her authority hat) says not to shut down Thuban
Bill say (without his authority hat) that it should be shutdown
Anchor apologizes for shutting it down
Thuban is shut down

Something is not adding up...........
Hey Stargazer, I think the B&K problems go much deeper than that, its beyond the simple disagreement, they are apparently going very separate directions, personally I hope the best for Kerry but I have to say I'm leaning to Bill judging from what info was put out by both sides. I have to agree with the assessment in the OP about the sting operation, its the classic case. The dividing part is only step one of that plan.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #35
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Bill Rayan = 1

Kerry Cassidy = 1

1+1= Everything

2-1= Nothing

TR
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #36
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Does kerry not understand that the PTB own everything!!They would never get the truth out on Tel-Lie-Vision. I wondering what is behind this hmm . I think it is just a step by step destroying PC for what it stand for. Pfffff

Well she made here choice and that is what freewill is all about.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #37
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebel View Post
2-1= Nothing
No, 2-1 = 1

Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #38
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I am sad to see this happen but then this is the control system in which we live, it seems even on avalon enlightened people can still be manipulated.
We must all remember, are we here for service to self or for others!
I hoped the manipulators didn't have a chance here amongst all but it seems still they can control.
It is a shame it has come to this now a divide will pull many one way or the other.
How can we ever believe that this earth will become higher beings when even our founders can not make amends and just get on with saving her from negative energy like this.
Bill and Kerry have their reasons i am not taking sides but it is a real shame things could not be sorted after all isn't this what love is about
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #39
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

will originator's of threads
be allowed to choose
whether their posts go to project avalon
and/or project camelot ?

thank you
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #40
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Even if PTB turn Bill and Kerry against each others, even if they wipe out Camelot and Avalon, they will NEVER win. Nothing has been done in vain, nothing will be forgotten. We, the people, are much more aware than the slaves of the intelligence community, pathetic robots who spend their lives suppressing real information, splitting opposition and spreading disinformation. If they succeed in targeting someone, manipulating them to obedience, let´s forgive such a person because that person is a victim, not a traitor. Whatever happens I hold Bill and Kerry in highest regard. PTB; read this carefully: we, the people, will continue the fight!
Light and Fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #41
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

I mentioned before that not everything seems all right with B&K, but didn’t want to but logs into the fire. I nearly lost my patience and admire Bill’s.

Never before has a video posted by Camelot such a potential to influence today’s politics. Bill made a video which has the potential to be a global game-changer and it was therefore essential to get it out as soon and quick as possible. It was the only video taken down by Kerry in such a way and with a flimsy excuse. Now for more than 10 days the video remains removed. How long does it take to cut the music at the end? No pictures there, so it’s a simple cut. It won’t take more than an hour of work all in all.
The foul play smelt for too long.
It seems TPTB can not allow Kerry to release that video again, but that makes it even more important!
The game has succeeded; I pity Kerry…

bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:45 PM   #42
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

All I can say is that I'm sorry to hear about this. I met Kerry last week at the International UFO Congress and we chatted about the show we did together a few weeks ago. She told me, a question I asked during our show took them (both) by surprise. The question was:

Quote:
JUST TO PUT THE RUMORS TO REST, IN CASE THEY ARE RUMORS. YOU BOTH, IN MY OPINION, COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER AND CREATE SYNERGY. HOWEVER, I HEAR THAT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT THE TWO OF YOU MAY GO SEPARATE WAYS. IS THIS TRUE AND IF SO, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE PROJECT?
I simply said it was a question sent by a few members of the audience, and as stated above, I wanted to put the rumor to rest, if indeed it was a rumor. I then took my video camera out and filmed a couple of minutes with her. She was very complementary of our interview and also confirmed that Camelot would continue. I must say I only received positive feedback from the audience about this interview.

Perhaps their plans have now changed. Whatever the outcome, I wish Bill and Kerry the best with their future endeavors. I will upload the video in a few days, along with other videos taken; including one with a man who brought debris from a 1947 UFO crash in New Mexico (not Roswell)...

Respectfully,

Mel Fabregas - Veritas
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #43
eMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post

Bill made a video which has the potential to be a global game-changer and it was therefore essential to get it out as soon and quick as possible. It was the only video taken down by Kerry in such a way and with a flimsy excuse.

True enough, it was an eye opener and though the information presented was stated as not on track and the planned events may not happen, Bill was right on the money, this information needed to be exposed

Quote:
Now for more than 10 days the video remains removed. How long does it take to cut the music at the end? No pictures there, so it’s a simple cut. It won’t take more than an hour of work all in all.
Personally, I have no idea how long it should have taken, but to put this in context, Bill did get out the entire production very swiftly. Something is obviously wrong here.

Quote:

It seems TPTB can not allow Kerry to release that video again, but that makes it even more important!
The game has succeeded; I pity Kerry…

I hope that Kerry comes around soon, I do not take sides and wish they both stayed together - they are a great team. I must say though that on Balance Bill does have a point however, he should have perhaps left the copyright stuff out or at least run it by Kerry for comment before it's release. To my knowledge I did not see reference to this. If this did not happen, why did Bill go it alone? More questions than answers.

This is not like the Kerry I have learned to know over the last 2 years. So yes, you can come to one conclusion (though not the only conclusion) that someone with strong influence must be pulling her strings.

The statement from Kerry has been pretty thin and I would like to hear more from here side. So, perhaps the Transcripts would be a good start.
eMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #44
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Having read Bills points in the chatroom, (which still need to be verified - maybe a video of Bill confirming he typed all that stuff would be good) I think kerrys statement is weak. That is all.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:08 PM   #45
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well I think K&B are both wonderful people but what stands out most to me is the realization that I saw the same things as Bill in both areas of Dispute.

I didn't need to get to his stickies to have instinct saying read no further there was no truth in what was being shared. The thuban thread, I didn't even make it through a paragraph before switching to a new subject.

I hate thinking that Kerry is being led towards spectacular, flashy headlines, losing the center of her spiritual reality.

What I am seeing is Bill is still very much in tune with inner perceptions so I need to side with him on this one not even knowing the whole story that Kerry's new partners are a problem.

my first thoughts told me jealousy of losing a really good friend to another. But what he shared with all of us in live chat was from his heart and a knowing fear of what he sees coming for Kerry on the path she is following.

I am glad Bill isn't just going to go with the flow of easy money. I know he will keep a close eye on Kerry and when the day comes the wind blows and she falls, he will be there to catch her...

after all, that's what good friends do...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:32 AM   #46
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Apologies for the temporary move of this thread to "threads needing review".

Kerry claims the first post in this thread - "much of it is lies" and slander.

Bill was contacted and stands by his remarks.

The thread is now moved back out onto the forum.

Carry on and please don't bitch anymore about this. The mod team is doing the best they can under the circumstances.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:38 AM   #47
eMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
The thread is now moved back out onto the forum.
Thank you Karen..
eMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:50 AM   #48
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

my post ended up a collateral damage earlier on, or else it was a lie ..so i won't repeat it.

there's every reason to re-coup and move on.

best wishes l

abiit non obiit

Last edited by lightblue; 03-02-2010 at 01:00 AM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:52 AM   #49
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light and Fight View Post
Even if PTB turn Bill and Kerry against each others, even if they wipe out Camelot and Avalon, they will NEVER win. Nothing has been done in vain, nothing will be forgotten. We, the people, are much more aware than the slaves of the intelligence community, pathetic robots who spend their lives suppressing real information, splitting opposition and spreading disinformation. If they succeed in targeting someone, manipulating them to obedience, let´s forgive such a person because that person is a victim, not a traitor. Whatever happens I hold Bill and Kerry in highest regard. PTB; read this carefully: we, the people, will continue the fight!
Light: I am so with you on everything you have said. Forgiveness is important, because no stone was left unturned to turn B/K against each other. I pray that both of them will be able to see the clear light of day on what is happening to both of them.

Today, after all the whoopla was over, I was thinking about this whole situation, and it occured to me, that maybe we the members failed B/K. We did not stand strong behind them through the difficult patches. Too many attacks on their efforts, criticisms and judgements. We did not help to strengthen then, thereby leaving them vulnerable to tptb. But those are just my thoughts.

Perhaps it would be good for us all to reflect on how we could have done things better.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:56 AM   #50
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Light: I am so with you on everything you have said. Forgiveness is important, because no stone was left unturned to turn B/K against each other. I pray that both of them will be able to see the clear light of day on what is happening to both of them.

Today, after all the whoopla was over, I was thinking about this whole situation, and it occured to me, that maybe we the members failed B/K. We did not stand strong behind them through the difficult patches. Too many attacks on their efforts, criticisms and judgements. We did not help to strengthen then, thereby leaving them vulnerable to tptb. But those are just my thoughts.

Perhaps it would be good for us all to reflect on how we could have done things better.
Divorce is not the fault of the child
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote