Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama to Use EPA to Declare CO2 a Dangerous Pollutant

This dangerous gas that all plant life requires to exist will soon be slapped on the pollutant list an be reduced world wide causing the possible extinction of many plants. I will put this in here for the benefit of those who wish to avoid reading negative information.

WARNING read no further least your eyes fall out of their sockets this website has been know to cause some human beings to turn into to puddles on the spot!! WARNING

http://www.infowars.com/obama-to-use...ous-pollutant/

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
December 7, 2009

Obama and crew will not wait for the outcome of Copenhagen or the passage of the Waxman-Markey climate bill, predicted for 2010 at the earliest. Obama will declare carbon dioxide a dangerous pollutant this week.

Obama will trek to Copenhagen on December 18 and attempt to convince the one-worlders and their cult of green that he is serious about the climate change agenda.

The Environmental Protection Agency has declared carbon dioxide dangerous and this will probably result in the government requiring businesses that emit carbon dioxide and five other “greenhouse gases” to make costly changes in machinery to reduce emissions. Congress need not be consulted and no law need be enacted.

An EPA “endangerment finding” would allow the federal agency to use the federal Clean Air Act to regulate carbon-dioxide emissions

The EPA ruling and enforcement “could result in a top-down command-and-control regime that will choke off growth by adding new mandates to virtually every major construction and renovation project,” U.S. Chamber of Commerce President Thomas Donohue said in a statement. “The devil will be in the details, and we look forward to working with the government to ensure we don’t stifle our economic recovery.”

“EPA action to regulate emissions could affect the U.S. economy more directly, and more quickly, than any global deal inked in the Danish capital, where no binding agreement is expected,” opines The Wall Street Journal.

Congressional Republicans are up in arms over the EPA “endangerment” ruling and have called on the agency to withdraw it. They have cited the fraudsters at the Climatic Research Unit of the U.K.’s University of East Anglia as an example that man-made climate change needs to be investigated and junk science cannot be allowed to stand without challenge.

EPA action would signal to the United Nations, the Copenhagen globalists and their phalanx of NGOs that Obama is serious about eliminating carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and sending western civilization back to the Dark Ages. Obama will trek to the conference on December 18 and attempt to convince the one-worlders and their cult of green that he is serious about the climate change agenda.

The EPA decision to categorize carbon dioxide as a dangerous pollutant is junk science manifest, but then the idea is not to save the planet, but rather use this fake science to impose the globalist agenda on humanity — from a massive cap and trade derivatives scheme, to globalist taxation and finally a culling of the herd. It’s no secret the major players behind one-world globalism are eugenicists.

“CO2 is not a pollutant. In simple terms, CO2 is plant food,” notes John R. Christy, professor of Atmospheric Sciences at the University of Alabama. “The green world we see around us would disappear if not for atmospheric CO2. These plants largely evolved at a time when the atmospheric CO2 concentration was many times what it is today. Indeed, numerous studies indicate the present biosphere is being invigorated by the human-induced rise of CO2. In and of itself, therefore, the increasing concentration of CO2 does not pose a toxic risk to the planet.”

In fact, as S. Fred Singer, Professor Emeritus of Environmental Sciences at the University of Virginia has noted, an increase in C02 would raise GNP and therefore average income. “It’s axiomatic that bureaucracies always want to expand their scope of operations. This is especially true of EPA, which is primarily a regulatory agency,” writes Singer.

The EPA is may soon be tasked with regulating life in the United States at the behest of a coterie of globalists who are keen to limit economic and industrial activity and check the growth of the herd which they despise and want to scale back to 500 million, as they have proudly announced on the Georgia Guidestones

Last edited by Northern Boy; 12-07-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:31 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama to Use EPA to Declare CO2 a Dangerous Pollutant

he better tighten up his security. Looks like trouble to me
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Nevermind.

It's a lost cause to try and promote any form of environmentalism on a forum that's anti-environmentalism.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:45 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

everybody please stop breathing for a while. Or maybe we shall limit the number of inhales/exhales per minute...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

For those that fail to see the correlation to CO2 reduction .If we reduce the amount of CO2 in the air that means some plants are going to have to compete for it resulting in most likely several spiece's dieing off. Not only this less CO2 in the air means Less Plants producing the very thing we need to exist O2 . a reduction in O2 there by forces us to reduce population by even faster means to balance the levels of O2 so that mankind can stay sustainable Any one thinking that mankind is killing the earth thru CO2 emissions is gravely retarded or stupid sorry just had to put it out there . This ball we live on is by far more responsible for dumping higher levels of CO2 into the air then mankind could have ever produced and what Happened ? Plants lovers of CO2 evolved and flourished across the globe leading to lush rich plant grow In the areas we currently find it not to mention the areas that have been cleared for Agricultural Industrial Commercial and residential use .

Last edited by Northern Boy; 12-07-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
everybody please stop breathing for a while. Or maybe we shall limit the number of inhales/exhales per minute...
Well for one thing, we better not pass any gas thats for sure

I can't stop laughing over this. I know its to get us mad but I'm way too happy to let it get to me.

HJ, I do not go along with this forum being anti-enviromentalisms at all, its a silly thing to say. In fact I dont think any of us have to defend our positions.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:09 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Nevermind.

It's a lost cause to try and promote any form of environmentalism on a forum that's anti-environmentalism.
You don't get it, do you?
They just want to tax you for things you are not responsible for.... I, personally do not contribute to global warming. I do not own a factory polluting air and water, which brings me a lot of money. And I do not cut down trees without any regard for the environment. Think who does all those things, and if they pay for that...

Last edited by burgundia; 12-07-2009 at 09:15 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:10 PM   #8
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

lol agreed. Keep holding your breath HJ as everytime you beathe out you destroy our planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
HJ, I do not go along with this forum being anti-enviromentalisms at all, its a silly thing to say. In fact I dont think any of us have to defend our positions.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:18 PM   #9
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Also these 'scientists' and politicians love to ignore the fact that the more C02 in the air the more the plants will absorb it and grow. In ancient times when there was naturally much more C02 in the air the plants were massive in size to make up for it.
Nature is amazing.
Climatologists are doing nothing but brainwashing people with sound bytes. And as a result we have whole cities filled with one-word-wonders who kiss the very feet of those who are about to tax their breath.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:37 PM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
You don't get it, do you?
They just want to tax you for things you are not responsible for.... I, personally do not contribute to global warming. I do not own a factory polluting air and water, which brings me a lot of money. And I do not cut down trees without any regard for the environment. Think who does all those things, and if they pay for that...
Do you drive a car? Do you buy fruits and veggies that are imported from other countries that require costly transportation?

Such a tax will not succeed anyway because it doesn't make sense.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #11
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere:

Dr. Timothy F. Ball on Alex Jones Tv: Human Co2 Doesn't Cause Global Warming

TheAlexJonesChannel
June 30, 2009

Alex talks with Timothy F. Ball, a retired university professor and global warming skeptic. He heads the Natural Resources Stewardship Project and is the former head of Friends of Science, a non-profit organization of those who are skeptical of human-caused global warming.

VIDEO Part 1/5 (10:57): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZXn4...eature=related
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #12
Old Snake
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Friends.

It looks the planet all over, we are lured into discussions that are most complicated,aka, we are dicussing stupid complications only!

Basic knowledge is harder to come by than the dayly drab divulged by,news-agencies, congres folks, ministers and name the lot.

Basic knowledge is for the main-part left out of our learning books today,
one gets only some rules & axioms and that`s it,
we are left in the dark,you get only info on a "need to know basis" wich is ofcourse not enough to have a real and basic insight let allone to have
a scientific based conversation.

Having said that, since we ,the europeans started cutting our woods,
in order to concer/explore this planet my educated guess is we in the process
killed off over 70% of all standing trees up till this day,may be even more.

These might have taken up all the co we produce daily, with reserves to go!

All I see in so called solutions is economical gain for certain parties,yet no place for a real natural one , such as re-wooding the earth,....................

Old Snake
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote