Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 03:39 PM   #1
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Its time to take back control. Come here, stand up and be counted!

Its amazing as we live our lives we find that every single thing we have done or every little thing that has happened to us no matter how insignificant it seemed at the time has played an absolutely vital role in directing to us to where we are today. Its like the good people are being drawn together while the less fortunate and more spiritualy depirved people remain scattered.

It feels like being guided by a higher power. And its an undeniable essance and frankly im dissapointed that not more people feel it. We are soul entities living out a physical existance. We are much much more powerfull then we give ourselves credit for. Its almost incomprehensible to some people.
And with the correct schooling our children could advance so much spiritualy with this knowledge. And we would better ourselves as a race.

Everyone yearns for something in their life.. they need that spiritual awareness and thirst for knowledge and truth that drives us all. I had to learn this stuff about spirituality myself. Noone helped me, not the schools and most definitaly not the churches. My parents were so busy with their lives that they attempted to let the schools manipulate my way of thinking and allow them to teach me how to think. Their version of how to think.
The wrong way to think.
I found that because i yearned it, and i know all children yearn it and if you offer it to them they will gladly embrace it. Teach them the true magic and wonders of our spiritual essence. Empower them.
Instead we all let our televisions and newspapers and corrupt educational systems teach them how to think. And they turn out to be well educated in all the wrong ways.
So they can recite a book that was written 2,000 years ago or chant out reflex answers to addition and subtraction of two or more numbers.

I think im going to write my own book and sandwich a load of lies between very few truths, and completly mislead everyone.. and then rob them in the process. If i was anything as good as christiantiy i would rob 2.1billion people of their spirituality.

They rob us of our power in schools. Then they dangle a carrot of faith in front of us with the chrches. Which are so blatantly not the answer. Even obvious to me and my brother at the age of five and six.

And i wonder to myself why everyone just doesnt catch on and grow the hell up and started caring for one another as a race. It is everyones responsibility to stand up and say no!.. to the ********, WE control things from now on. And we will find our own way, we will teach our own children. We will take responsibility for ourselves. And educate ourselves properly, like we should be doing already. Lets work together as a team and start communicating again!

Everyone needs to quit acting like empty irresponsible, powerless beings and understand the true essence and power of themselves each as a spiritual entity. And that deserves respect, we should respect each others divinity. If we respect each other as gods and treat each other as gods then we shall be gods.

The potential of the human mind and the human being is utterly astounding. But we choose to not use that other part of our brain, we choose to be lead like sheep and thus deserve to be treated as such.
We exploit cattle because their dumber than us. And weve been cuttin them into little pieces and eating them (totally unnecesary) and then exploiting them as a natural resource when theres plenty more things to eat that would be much more benificial to us.
Were not animals, were no carnivores.

I will run for president. If you the people fund me and protect me! The people need a true leader. Humans cannot function without leaders. You need a leader with integrity and honour and love for his fellow people. And in love with his spiritual essence.
Every tribal camp has a leader. It is neccesary for the human race to function as a whole, it is something that we require until we unleash our potential to communicate mind to mind.
The good people of this planet that give a damn enough to actually do something about this mess and form a council. Embrace people of true spiritual awareness.

We have the ability to feel peoples energies already. To feel their thoughts and their intent. It isnt very difficult to learn, in fact its easy when thought. And children would pick this s**t up as quick as you'd click your fingers.

Take the power back, you must unite as beings of love to overwhelm the more negative powers. And thats how its gotta be, we can either let all this evil and hatred and disrespct take over, or we can unite like we are doing now at this site and take back the reigns from the minority. Educate each other in groups of 15 to 20 and start taking this stuff seriously.

It can be done, we can take back control, i know it. Look how big project avalon has grown in a number of days? 500 people viewing one section of the forum!? That is phenominal.
I would donate money to get project camelot advertised, and to protect it with our numbers and work as a team. Get soliciters involved, if your cousin is a soliciter educate him. This is how you take back control.

You win the hearts of the people by offering them something real. Something productive, something worth working for.

Its how its gotta be guys. The only way out of this mess is respect, love and team work.

Last edited by lock'N'load; 09-09-2008 at 03:40 PM. Reason: This name would draw more attention :)
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:51 PM   #2
EchosLament
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Its time to take back control. Come here, stand up and be counted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post

Its how its gotta be guys. The only way out of this mess is respect, love and team work.
I agree with your post.

Some people are just awake, from an early age. Always seeking, questioning. Having faith in something grander, yet questioning what dogma is placed before them.
EchosLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
SunRa
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Its time to take back control. Come here, stand up and be counted!

you are much beauty lock'n'load
::smiles::
SunRa
SunRa is offline   Reply With Quote