Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-05-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Many heads of companies are resigning unexpectedly!! Why??

Found this on my travels!!!

"Many heads of companies are resigning unexpectedly in such a short period. Most notably are telecoms, banks and energy companies. People who would have insider knowledge if something huge were about to happen.

Please add any more you can find here. I stopped at 50 just to get it posted, but there are more, including lots of board members and other executives.

1. Sun Microsystems 2. Royal Bank of Scotland 3. Bank of Leumi of Israel 4. Lenovo 5. Wellpoint (Mar1) 6. Ingersoll-Rand 7. Gasco 8. Syntel 9. Motion Picture Television Fund 10. GrainCorp. 11. Connaught Pic 12. Netplay TV 13. AgResearch 14. Zain Telecon 15. Ethan Allen Institute 16. Fahrney-Keedy Home & Village 17. Nordzucker 18. France Telecom 19. TransWorld Entertainment 20. Parlux 21. Medical Dev.International 22. PBR (Mar1) 23. Aeropostale 24. Cook Island Tourism 25. Uranium International Corp. 26. San Francisco AIDS Found. 27. Borders Books 28. YTB International 29. Western Australia Business News 30. Bergen Group Rosenberg 31. Phumelela 32. Bartow Reg.Medical Center 33. NV Energy (CFO) 34. Shanda Interactive 35. NB Power 36. Empire Aero 37. Argentina Central Bank 38. Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing(CFO) 39. Arbitron 40. Lihir Gold Ltd 41. Meredith Corp. 42. Red Bull 43. Golden Harp 44. Endo Pharma 45. Nuplex 46. CLICO 47. Mirada(chairman) 48. Remedial Offshore 49. Abercrombie & Fitch 50. Commerce Resources(CFO)"

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #2
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Many heads of companies are resigning unexpectedly!! Why??

Interesting, post some more!
It would be nice if we knew the "supposed reasons" also.
Maybe I'll research that a bit myself.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:38 PM   #3
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Viking, this is quite symptomatic! Could be that the rats are escaping the sinking ship

Somehow, it comes to me to connect this with last econimic Forum in Davos and strong conflicts between some of top-politicians and bankers there...

Was very strange that the chief of security in Davos, a top-level officer, was found dead night before the beginning of the Forum. The one that would protect others couldn`t protect his self.

A big "hmmmmmm"...
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe they are getting ready to go to underground bases, where all those disappearing rich and famous people go...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree that the rats are going to go hide underground.

bunch of cowards
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:19 PM   #6
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

I think, this is an indication for us to be prepared both physically and mentally about some kind of disaster, irrespective of Nibiru or Solar Flares or pole shift. I think that is what Lucus was discussing in his presentation here below:

If we survive this cataclysm by any chance; then we would take on all the "elites" who are going into special hidings!!
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #7
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Include in the list; Novartis CEO Daniel Vassella announced resignation amid record profit in swine flu scam!!
Old 02-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

And once they get to their underground bases we'll seal the bases off and keep them safe there for the next 1000 years...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:34 PM   #9
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Many heads of companies are resigning unexpectedly!! Why??

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
And once they get to their underground bases we'll seal the bases off and keep them safe there for the next 1000 years...
Haha yea and then we will welcome them back with open arms after they left us

to die
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:34 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sounds like a great plan
Old 02-05-2010, 09:35 PM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebel View Post
I think, this is an indication for us to be prepared both physically and mentally about some kind of disaster, irrespective of Nibiru or Solar Flares or pole shift. I think that is what Lucus was discussing in his presentation here below:

If we survive this cataclysm by any chance; then we would take on all the "elites" who are going into special hidings!!
Ya... it's kinda like as the more that 'wake up,' the Earth then wakes up from the Novocaine the elites programmed into the grid. If the Earth wakes up faster than what we can be prepared for then the more drastic the repercussions the Earth will spit out to remove the perpetrators of incorrect negativity. Which is OK, that way when the 'elites' go down into their cockpits underground to continue controlling the energy's of the planet in their war rooms of technology built inside the crust, we can let the Earth remove their machines and give them their own prison to live in... afterall they have created their own jail cell and will be giving us the keys. Who told them to go underground?

Last edited by Christo888; 02-05-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #12
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Sources:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...4/pg5#15385584
http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewto...p=69389#p69389 (more added here)

Search: http://www.google.com/search?q=resig...d=0CJABEMkBKAY
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #13
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Bloody strange hey ...

On a postive note...

Maybe all the top bods are stepping down...perhaps being located to other planets/elsewhere to make way for our new Paradigm!!

The start of the New World...

*just a thought*

viking
Old 02-05-2010, 10:28 PM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

a nice thought there viking, but do you think they really care about us ?

I would like to think so myself but Oh Well, their actions prove differently
Old 02-05-2010, 10:45 PM   #15
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Ya... it's kinda like as the more that 'wake up,' the Earth then wakes up from the Novocaine the elites programmed into the grid. If the Earth wakes up faster than what we can be prepared for then the more drastic the repercussions the Earth will spit out to remove the perpetrators of incorrect negativity. Which is OK, that way when the 'elites' go down into their cockpits underground to continue controlling the energy's of the planet in their war rooms of technology built inside the crust, we can let the Earth remove their machines and give them their own prison to live in... afterall they have created their own jail cell and will be giving us the keys. Who told them to go underground?
I hope so too and i think if mother earth's magnetic pulse is really attached to us; then she recognizes each and everyone and will put us where we should be on the right time!! and then that would be safest place to stay!!
Old 02-06-2010, 01:54 AM   #16
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Several years ago I read that the one sign to look for to know that sh** is about to hit the fan is when the leaders start disappearing from their posts....I would assume that would also include the CEO's of these powerful multinational companies, since corporate titans are the ones who are really in control. Kings, Queens, Presidents and Prime Ministers are only puppet-heads of state.

It would be interesting to know where these guys are going, are they moving out of the country? If so where are they going? What are their immediate plans...we know they've all made millions and billions and trillions of dollars over the last 10 years siphoning funds off the public, so they're not hurting for money!

I personally have this deep sense of urgency to get out of America NOW, or at least off the mainland....and feel like my life depends on it. Wonder if that's what they're doing...and where they're going.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:18 AM   #17
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Now, from here we watch/observe which whistle blowers began to disappear or take a unexpected leave of absence. These will be your disinfo agents, so you know immediately that much of their info is to be disregarded.

I seriously think the Gulf of Aden is where people are being taken and entering a undisclosed location, not a Stargate.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:03 AM   #18
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It's possible that they're being taken down much like bankers in order to make way for a new paradigm.

I just don't think a pole shift is imminent and see no point in wasting time on it.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:11 AM   #19
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Bloody strange hey ...

On a postive note...

Maybe all the top bods are stepping down...perhaps being located to other planets/elsewhere to make way for our new Paradigm!!

The start of the New World...

*just a thought*

viking

I couldn't agree more goodsir - i read about a year ago somewhere on the internet that "many leaders are going to be disappearing from office". This coincides greatly with this. It was on the subject that with such great positive thinking/energy coming through to earth - these people are going to simply 'disappear'. This is a more 'earthly realistic' viewpoint - but im totally digging it!

Come Together, Right Now.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:13 AM   #20
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I just don't think a pole shift is imminent and see no point in wasting time on it.

The poles have already begun shifting i think - hence some of the "earth events" going on (excluding haiti and some china things IMO).

Last i heard from the hopi/maya they said the pole shift will occur "in a bell curve rather than a focal point".

Our positivity is picking up momentum weee!!
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:06 AM   #21
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Concrete will do the trick...
Swami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:16 AM   #22
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greetings View Post
I couldn't agree more goodsir - i read about a year ago somewhere on the internet that "many leaders are going to be disappearing from office". This coincides greatly with this. It was on the subject that with such great positive thinking/energy coming through to earth - these people are going to simply 'disappear'. This is a more 'earthly realistic' viewpoint - but im totally digging it!

Come Together, Right Now.
Greetings Greetings...!

Yes I read that somewhere a while back!!

Suppose time will unfold and all will reveal!!

viking
Old 02-06-2010, 11:23 AM   #23
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think the world is going to end just yet. Maybe people are leaving because of the default swaps (funny money)?

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #24
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Game over

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:42 PM   #25
viking
Avalon Senior Member

It's been game over for a while now...

They are hanging on by there finger tips ... I cannot see how much longer they can hold on!!!

viking