Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Healing

Notices

Healing Spiritual and Alternative Healing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Default have you healed yourself?

have u healed yourself?

Hello

I am very interested in hearing about anyone who has healed themselves of an illness or a disease.

I believe we each have the power within, or to call upon, to create miracles.
I am curious as to how someone went about their personal healing?

I'm going to be frank here... I am 38 and only just recently started taking good care of me.
since the age of 15, I smoked cigarettes daily, smoked pot - almost daily, drank way too much alcohol, did drugs, ate bad food, took head pills (anti-depressants + anti-anxiety), consumed sick amounts of artificial sweetener, have metal fillings, drank at least a 2 liter of soda daily, practically bathed in fluoride, watched TV daily, stood too close to the microwave - watching it fry my food, lived a very fast-paced lifestyle, went to every party...

um, yeah, I feel just a bit contaminated = )

the good news is that within a year's time, I was able to give up every single bad habit listed above. WOW is right, I still can't believe it myself!
it just goes to show shows that everything is possible = )

I ask the above question, because as you can see, I didn't treat my "temple" with the love and care it deserved... so I'm slowly trying to rid my body of all the toxins and I want to be the best I can be. I also want to be able to heal myself of any repercussions of my bad behavior. I'm beginning to learn Reiki and to understand that everything is energy.

I thought maybe if any of you had a story you would like to share, I could learn more than a thing or two from all you wonderful beings.

anything you'd like to share would be GREATLY appreciated!

THANK YOU for reading and hopefully sharing!

Blessings + Love to each of you!!!
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote