Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Default Hd TVs Dangers

I have heard several times that those kinds of new Tvs are dangerous in some way or another, and that they are being pushed on by governments so every citizen has one in the near future.

I dont know what are those dangers, specifically, could anyone help me on this?, i need clear explanations of wich are the dangers.

Thanks
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:59 AM   #2
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hd TVs Dangers

I heard on coast to coast once that the HD lens can view whoever is watching the tv....
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

I really would like to know what they are using the analog signals for now. Yes everything has moved up to a better picture/quality/(insert awesome selling point here) but I haven't heard anything as to what will happen to the analog frequencies. Anyone have an idea?
Phr0z3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:30 AM   #4
beegee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phr0z3n View Post
I really would like to know what they are using the analog signals for now. Yes everything has moved up to a better picture/quality/(insert awesome selling point here) but I haven't heard anything as to what will happen to the analog frequencies. Anyone have an idea?
I remember reading they were using the frequencies for military communications.
beegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #5
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

The analog will be in "good" use, surely....

Im still quite concerned about hd tv as i have some.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:52 PM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
I heard on coast to coast once that the HD lens can view whoever is watching the tv....
Why would they want to watch millions of people looking at a tele??
My guess is the HD signal would be better for subliminal messaging
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:16 PM   #7
smat
Avalon Senior Member

As far as I know you can fit five digital pictures into the space of one analogue.
So you save bandwidth and get a better picture.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:17 PM   #8
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Its true, one of my friends purposely broke one and there it was, the cam staring right back at them
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:39 PM   #9
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Hd TVs Dangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
I have heard several times that those kinds of new Tvs are dangerous in some way or another, and that they are being pushed on by governments so every citizen has one in the near future.

I dont know what are those dangers, specifically, could anyone help me on this?, i need clear explanations of wich are the dangers.

Thanks
HD works on an alpha (slow) brainwave level, making it even more of a hypnosis tool, plugging us more into a fantasy reality, where everything is peachie! nah global warming is really happening...'i was watching this programme on t.v. and...'
meditation works on a beta level, obviously we need both, or can access both alpha and beta brain waves, beta is better for our spiritual evolution, i.e. creativity, intuition, harmonious being all stem from beta waves.
So throw out that teeeveee!!

Love and light

p.s. this subject is easy to research on the net, i won't post links...we all have our own journey
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:22 AM   #10
Paul.T.
Avalon Senior Member

I have a friend who said she knew of some electronics experts just out of the military who took one apart and found 2 transmitters. why would a TV that recieves need to transmit?
Paul.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:13 AM   #11
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul.T. View Post
I have a friend who said she knew of some electronics experts just out of the military who took one apart and found 2 transmitters. why would a TV that recieves need to transmit?
Interesting thread...I work for Best Buy in the Home Theater dept as the HD Video Services Mgr. Basically my job is to train how to associates to sell HD upgrades to cable, satellite subscribers who are upgrading from an analog to HDTV.

As far as the transmitters go that's a good question...many tv's made have a multitude of capabilities for wi-fi signals so components can communicate w/each other (tv to blu-ray plyr, stereo system, pc, iphone, ipod)
communicate to internet...etc

Although I'm not naive enough to rule out that they have spy capabilities either and mind control technology is an ever growing threat we need to be concerned about as well. Most of the TVs are made in Asia, so where would threat be coming from - would it be mutual collaboration, or do the Chinese already have plans to take over and use TV as a means of controlling and monitoring the masses?

Also, since I work around approx 100 HDTV's 5 days a week are there health concerns to take into consideration too?
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:44 AM   #12
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
Interesting thread...I work for Best Buy in the Home Theater dept as the HD Video Services Mgr. Basically my job is to train how to associates to sell HD upgrades to cable, satellite subscribers who are upgrading from an analog to HDTV.

As far as the transmitters go that's a good question...many tv's made have a multitude of capabilities for wi-fi signals so components can communicate w/each other (tv to blu-ray plyr, stereo system, pc, iphone, ipod)
communicate to internet...etc

Although I'm not naive enough to rule out that they have spy capabilities either and mind control technology is an ever growing threat we need to be concerned about as well. Most of the TVs are made in Asia, so where would threat be coming from - would it be mutual collaboration, or do the Chinese already have plans to take over and use TV as a means of controlling and monitoring the masses?

Also, since I work around approx 100 HDTV's 5 days a week are there health concerns to take into consideration too?

I have a friend in the same job as you...she is constantly around emmisions (EMR) at close range, I would suspect, and I am no expert, that there are serious health issues involved. Personally, I would not work in such a place for that specific reason.

Peace

Last edited by Ross H; 12-15-2009 at 03:49 AM.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:52 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I read that this was debunked as well.

Then again, some people don't like that word.

Otherwise, I have no plans to spend a ton of funny money on one of these sets. I don't watch enough TV to justify the cost.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:35 AM   #14
halebox
Avalon Senior Member

I heard they need to free up the analog for microchipping?
halebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:27 PM   #15
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, so i'm not exactly the most vocal member of this forum, I have a post count in the low 30's. This is beause I reserve my posting for when I actually feel that I need to say something. Usually that means sticking my neck on the line.

I'm a man of science, i'm well educated and i am, unfortunately for most, unable to accept people saying things as fact when they are not.

I'm an IT engineer and my range of speciality covers LCD/TFT/Plasma both Low and High definition. A lot of what is written in this thread made my eye balls bulge out the point i thought i was going to need stitches.

I hope that even if only one other poster on this thread understands what i have to say then i count my job as done here.

Recording you while you watch

Flat panel TV's wether Low-def or High-def, LCD, TFT or Plasma do not use a lens. The veiwable screen area is made up of a sheet of pixels (a collection of layered molecules sepereated by layers of molecule thin polymer material) which sit on a backlight which makes them visible when powered. When electricity is passed over the backlight, the pixels react to the electrical impulse sent along its unique suply/sink circuit, thereby displaying the correct colour that pass of the software requires it too. These pixels are made up of very few molecules of material, therfore it can only do one job, produce the correct colour assigned to it by the control software.

Therefore it is not possible for these pixels to also record your pleasant counteneance and broadcast it back to "whoever" may want to see it. IF your worried your HDTV may be recording you, i can assure you that your quite safe, its not.

HD transmits on an alpha brainwave

This is utter nonsense. HDTV's do not transmit a picture on any brainwave. They emit light, nothing more, unless you count the naturally occuring radiation given out by the electrical field used to power it, which in itself is 100% safe and not able to carry the kind of hypnotic effect you imagine, its the same field generated by a hairdryer so if this is a concern for you maybe don't use any electrical equipment. There is absolutely no evidence that ANY TV set "hypnotises" anyone. If you think you can provide the evidence then please be my guest.

Dangerous emissions from my TV set!
See above really, inadvertantly covered it allready

Transmitters in my TV set!!!
This one i can confirm. There are indeed transmitters in your HDTV set. It's not the grand consipracy though, its probably the least worrying thing about your TV (if you count modern programming as an issue). When you have a digital HDTV you have a controller with which you change the channels remotely. In older CRT or LCD TV's this was a purely transmit from controller only system, in newer televisions the TV set actually talks to the controller to to get information on battery levels and such.

Transmitters don't just work in a "wireless" mode, a transmitter is merely a piece of circuitry that is capable of sending a message to a reciever elsewhere on the circuit. Wireless transmitters are not usually found in any but the most expesnsive TV sets, so the VAST majority of you can relax on that front, the wired ones merely work to send signals to the aerial when you hit the TV Guide button and other such interactive features. Nothing to worry about.

What will Analogue be used for?

Thats the big question. I don't work in the telecommunications industry, just the theory and repair section. If your TV/PC/Laptop breaks, you never know you may see my strong jaw line walking up the garden path, but i don't know anymore than you do about what they are going to use the old systems for. We can only go off speculation, and speculate we shall!

The only real problem is that the analogue system is not secure, if there is a signal being transmitted then anyone with an analogue capable device can pick it up. I truly believe that its just a case of out with the old in with the new, like swapping mail runners with telegraph, telegraph with telephone and so on, i'll not deny it could be used for ill/other purposes, but i'm not so sure, we'll have to wait and see.

Here is a list of the things that could happen with the analogue system.

- Emergency boradcast system that does not rely on the digital carrier waves.
- Military use (innocent)
- Military use (not so innocent)
- Re-runs of friends, holy **** get it off my fancy HDTV, its funny but jesus...
- Microchipping
- RFID tracking (analogue system is regional but still viable)
- Other assorted nefarious shenanigans

Either way, whatever they want the old system for, they want you to have new HDTV so that you get the hell off their analogue asap. Don't worry about the new this time, worry about the old. Your HDTV is a tool of distraction, not destruction.

Last edited by Callidon; 12-15-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:41 PM   #16
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx Callidon
If people are worried about their teles they should also be worried about their computers, they are tracked far more with that than the tele. Even this website could have been hacked and now be transmitting subliminal messages
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:22 AM   #17
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

I think it has a lot of sense the idea of getting rid of analog tvs just to avoid any possible interference with the signals of the microchips implanted... arg
Old 12-16-2009, 09:36 AM   #18
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly Swanny, if people worry about the TV they should be utterly terrified about their computer/laptop. Does anyone on this thread have a laptop with a webcam built into the screen surround? do you know that you can't actually turn it off on a laptop? Its allways being powered and remote use of it is very simple as long as you're online.

Personally I say they can track my usage and content all they like. When the day comes, i'll not be getting on the bus.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:06 PM   #19
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Yeah, one of the main objetives of The NWO was to put cameras everywhere, now people has all those cameras, inside their lifes, homes, with computers, and phones.

Quite a sucess i would say. Same with microphones, to hear everything.... At least, you can get rid of the camera by putting some piece of paper or post-it in front of it while you are not using it... same with the GPS ****, etc etc.

The perfect nwo is here time ago.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:40 PM   #20
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Just think I remember when there was no color TV. Well, we didn't have one. God I'm getting old. Never thought I'd say that. When one of our TVs died, I had to take it and throw it on a rock somewhere. Sometimes they would make a small boom or sometimes nothing. Oh well.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:47 PM   #21
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Thx Callidon
If people are worried about their teles they should also be worried about their computers, they are tracked far more with that than the tele. Even this website could have been hacked and now be transmitting subliminal messages
Swanny but it might be something different about that. last year in september I wanted to turn my TV on and I simply couldn't. Something inside me was preventing me from doing it. I just listened to the inner voice. I wasn't trying to rationalize it or ask a question why.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:50 PM   #22
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Im gonna put an example: my computer monitor, and hd tv of 22 inches, does a clicking sound every minutes or so when itīs off, that, annoys me like hell so i canīt sleep when itīs here on my bedroom , so i have to take it out of it. I have seen my tv itīs not the only one that does that, as a matter of fact, i bought a comp monitor, and did that, then exchanged it because of that for this one i have, that does it also!, no matter if itīs from a different company. On other bigger tvs i have noticed the same, that CLACK!, from time to time.

Although in normal tvs those clicking sound happened from long time to time, in this flat tvs happens more often and, even when they arenīt connected to the grid. WTF

Could that be intended?, lol. Itīs something that stressed me at first a lot.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:56 AM   #23
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Leunamros, excellent thread for more awareness indeed.

I believe that HD tv is a much more sophisticated way to program people.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:53 AM   #24
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

As a means of control, if you double the volume f pixels, you can encode subliminal messages into a program and not even see it due to the increased in "correct" pixels showing the intended image.

IMHO the issue is with how the technology is utilised, not the technology itself.