Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-13-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default CIRCULAR CHEMTRAILS (360deg) rings over uk city

i was in sunderland this week and we spotted 3 orbital chem trails being sprayed over the city of sunderland at about 2pm on wednesday..ive never seen these before. i have pictures of the 90 degree turn and then they switch off the sprayers, but never a full circle.. it took about 40 mins for 3 planes to create these giant doughnuts.. see my personal page for the pics.. if your interested
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:31 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CIRCULAR CHEMTRAILS (360deg) rings over uk city

Amazing..........they don't even try to hide it anymore

sicko's
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:50 PM   #3
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

I just looked at your pictures, did you notice any side-effects from being right there, either physically or mentally? I wonder if there's anyone to call when we see stuff being sprayed to ask what it is, they'd probably lie but it might start putting pressure on them.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:55 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

it got so bad this week.. we had a beautiful blue sky in the morning and by 2 pm it was ruined.. also i noticed a crimson red sunset as the sun just dipped below the horizon.. 2 new phenomena ive not seen before. even the next door neigbour at my friends house noticed.i informed her obv of what they were. i have been taking footage of this since may and not come across these.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #5
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekatz View Post
I just looked at your pictures, did you notice any side-effects from being right there, either physically or mentally? I wonder if there's anyone to call when we see stuff being sprayed to ask what it is, they'd probably lie but it might start putting pressure on them.
in the uk hardly anyone notices them and when i point them out they just say'its normal plane exhaust' no one cares.. we are totally brainwashed here 1000x worse than usa, and also ther is the great fear obv of if you do accept the truth then you have to act on it..
Old 11-13-2008, 07:17 PM   #6
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:28 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:24 PM   #7
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

there was also circular chemtrails over middlesbrough yesterday around about 16.00hrs gmt Middlesbrough is about 22 miles south of sunderland which is on the north east coast of england for all you international readers.......we'ell all have colds and flu over the next few weeks i have noticed that there is lately been flights over the town way off the normal flight paths to teesside airport (durham tees valley as it is now known) which is situated to the west (near darlington) of m'bro stockton
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:29 PM   #8
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
in the uk hardly anyone notices them and when i point them out they just say'its normal plane exhaust' no one cares.. we are totally brainwashed here 1000x worse than usa, and also ther is the great fear obv of if you do accept the truth then you have to act on it..

Being from the UK myself and now living in the USA I have to say the majority of people on both sides of the Atlantic are brainwashed, it seems to be about the same everywhere....there's just pockets of people like us dotted around the various countries
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:41 PM   #9
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i got pictures from june of chem trails if anyone is interested or needs proof for media ect..

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 11-13-2008 at 09:47 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:51 PM   #10
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

I'm new to this subject. What are chem trails? I guess I could google it, but I think I would get a load of different answers. Thank you.
enacae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:08 PM   #11
Myplanet2
In The Mists

There are some astounding photos of chemtrails on imageevent.

Google "strange days strange skies".

It's quite a collection.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:13 PM   #12
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi PPM,
thanks for the good shots
It's obvious they sprayed a blanket of sjit over the people.
The sunset you saw was because of the metal- or crystalparts in the trails.
This year i haven't seen very much of them here in Holland but we used to get sprayed as well and you could see the 'puffs' very clearly.
You can clearly recognise them if they spread against the wind or in a 90' angle.
Time for the revolution I think.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:22 AM   #13
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

What is in the chem trails? I see these all the time. I just thought it was from air line traffic.
enacae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:08 AM   #14
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou OP, great site, and will distribute this info elsewhere.

wZn
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:08 AM   #15
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enacae View Post
What is in the chem trails? I see these all the time. I just thought it was from air line traffic.
They say mainly aluminum and barium. Watch the following video it may help.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/video/091408.htm

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:31 AM   #16
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
They say mainly aluminum and barium. Watch the following video it may help.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/video/091408.htm

thanks for the video! It cleared it up a bit for me, too.

plus I love old people.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:36 AM   #17
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Adelaide South Australia have had pretty heavy spraying the last three days. Clear start and end points of spraying etc. Clearly not normal contrails which I saw couple as well, disappearing normally. Thursday evening around 6 PM +8.30 GMT I took a plunge in to my pool and as I was floating around, I noticed, that haze clouds were slightly purple in colour, mean anything? I have also seen a lots of "rainbows" in rainless clouds and in the mornings lately.
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:37 AM   #18
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enacae View Post
HI ALL, I just cut and pasted this from a new site "Uncover the net of Manipulation" see below, its full of INFO, the link is http://uncoverthenetofmanipulation.wordpress.com/
scroll down page to this Whistleblower:
Subject: Re: WHISTLEBLOWER CONTACTS IAHF WITH INSIDE INFO ON CHEMTRAILS: HOW TO DETOX & PROTECT OURSELVES

(L-R: Chemtrails................HAARP Microwave Towers.......Sinister DARPA Logo with "All Seeing Eye"

IAHF List: Please print this out, you're going to need the information and so will everyone you know.

The ruling elite have devised chemtrails as a means of covertly microchipping us all in order to create antennas inside of us via nanotechnology so as to make us totally controllable via a "psychocivilized" (electronically mind controlled) society. Using HAARP microwave antennas, the National Security Agency (NSA) can establish a seamless computer link direct to our brains, but first they're using chemtrails to get the nanoparticles into us which are reassembling in our bodies to form the antennas. WE CAN STOP THIS OUTRAGEOUS INVASION OF OUR BODIES & MINDS! ....

Me now... There was also some health advise on how to protect yourself, basically cleansing body etc. What they didn't mention though was ORGONITE and CLOUD BUSTERS more specifically are CHEM TRAILS erasers. Cloud busters are miraculous to say the least, thats why they are hated by black helicopters! haha. Some can AND DO protect 25 mile radius, you can see the CHEM TRAILS disappearing. Birds and animals love them, ORBS, health, peace and MANY benefits we are all just discovering. I have also seen footage of a man made storm / cyclone that was being chased by tornado chasers turning corners against wind direction to avoid TWO cloudbusters!! Happy to help if interested in knowing more on this, can be another subject.
PS. I'm just a mum, but this is WRONG, IMO its our duty to know whats happening for the future generation and do something. Hey!
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:19 AM   #19
Simon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
there was also circular chemtrails over middlesbrough yesterday around about 16.00hrs gmt Middlesbrough is about 22 miles south of sunderland which is on the north east coast of england for all you international readers.......we'ell all have colds and flu over the next few weeks i have noticed that there is lately been flights over the town way off the normal flight paths to teesside airport (durham tees valley as it is now known) which is situated to the west (near darlington) of m'bro stockton
I saw these same circular trails to my south on Wednesday. I am in Hartlepool.

I have also noticed the abnormal flight paths for several months now, and many low flying aircraft.
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:51 AM   #20
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

oh dear, chemtrails.... I've been working my butt off trying to get people to see this and do something, both in the US and England, and I will say Americans are more open minded about it (in my experience) but they will agree with you and do nothing. Sigh.... Ive been running out of steam on this one, I can not even get a single person in my town to SEE this ,never mind DO something about it. I am convinced the only thing you can do is start local pressure ( and hope it spreads) to force a govt. response, but no one wants to know and people who know don't want to expose themselves. I don't understand this, it is an invasion of the worst possible kind.This is tragic, we are going down the tubes on this.

The thing that makes it unbelievable is that it is in plain sight!

There is absolutely no point as an individual in contacting politicians or even environmental groups, it gets nowhere , I can tell you from experience, the only MP here ( Totnes) who responded to the subject was shut down by higher ups from pursuing it .
I have mentioned before the OBNOXIOUS low pulse sound I hear that is used in conjunction with chemtrails, it used to be intermittent, and only at night. As I type this, it is morning and the sound woke me up before day light, it is still going strong at 10:30, no doubt it will be constant all day, like yesterday . We are being bombarded with low frequency waves, it is destroying us and people do not want to know. They are stepping up the game, so doing nothing is actually condoning this. I seriously believe it is the responsibility of everyone who is aware of this to try and get through to people.

The level of mind control is simply unbelievable.
Wish I could say something positive.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:48 AM   #21
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yeah i hear they are spraying nano particles to create electro magenetic flux so to speak.. not sure if mogellons has anything to do with this.. the fibres are said to be like nano fibre optic fillaments..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8NgoPb3b-g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPZwm...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGUoF...eature=related

btw if we are aware and conscious then we cant be controlled.. only those still asleep will stay asleep and become further controlled.. nano machines can not overpower the human physical/consciousness connection.. im totaly convinced

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 11-14-2008 at 11:50 AM.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:14 PM   #22
nickyslick09
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys,

Just a quick heads up, if any one is in central london we have very heavy spraying activities right NOW. I'm at Oxford Circus and the sky is crawling with activity since 9am at least...

Be well everybody..

Regards Slick.
nickyslick09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:26 PM   #23
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
In full agreement pineal. i lived in Sunderland in the early nineties whilst at univ.

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:50 PM   #24
unsynapsys
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone near Southend in the UK now, 12:45pm 14-11-2008, look out the window! I have just posted some pics in my albums. Have a look.
unsynapsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:53 PM   #25
unsynapsys
Avalon Senior Member

The other album also added is from a few days ago in the evening.
unsynapsys is offline   Reply With Quote