Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:16 AM   #1
Tuza

Default To Bohemian Grove members.

I am posting this thread under whistleblower testimony because I don't think those people I am directing this to will look under spiritual threads.

To all you above members and cronies - to all the live sacrifices you have made at the Grove and various other places - including 911, those souls are safe now in the hands of the Creator - Now, there are all of you and what are you going to say for yourself when facing the spiritual hierarchy - Anything. You are going to have to face what your victims felt and thought before they died, just remember that. That is based on one stream of spiritual philosophy I have learned over the years. And I know some of you are reading this right now and I know you would probably say, but I had to because if I didn't I would have lost my life, family career - well, what if it was your child being sacrificed, what you would say then - are all of you without a conscience. If some of you have got any conscience then maybe you should put your life on the line and come out and do something for someone before its too late for you. Your life is short now.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:56 AM   #2
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To Bohemian Grove members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
are all of you without a conscience. If some of you have got any conscience then maybe you should put your life on the line and come out and do something for someone before its too late for you.
They believe that what they are doing is ethically correct--a necessity. Their philosophy is that they are helping us and protecting us through their actions. No one believes that what they do is evil. Remember, we are all one. They are just on the other side of the coin. The difference between us is that we found the light and they are still lost in the darkness. We need to give compassion to these people not condemnation. Interesting post, Tuza.

Last edited by Arkan; 10-05-2008 at 10:51 AM.
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:24 AM   #3
Whitewolf

Sorry Arkan, but you're wrong. Those who work for the darkness KNOW very well that they are evil. They don't think they are benefiting anyone other than the forces of darkness. They are appeasing dark spirits on the other side in order to retain their control over the world. Stop trying to justify their intentions. I agree with the original poster. Those who have been victimized are now safely held by the powers of LIGHT and those who are the victimizers shall be held to account. How naive of them to believe otherwise. How naive indeed. No one escapes Divine Justice. The victims will be avenged.
Old 10-07-2008, 05:28 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I am torn on my thoughts. I have to give a little on the compassion...............BUT

can I watch their just punishment.

Anyone see that they are so evil thinking that Macy's is now selling Illuminati t-shirts how sick is that

down with macy
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:35 AM   #5
Book

I am a believer in cosmic justice. None of us will have to lift a finger.

Go well,
Book
Old 10-07-2008, 05:37 AM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5104

illuminati bohemian grove tshirt story
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:52 AM   #7
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkan View Post
They believe that what they are doing is ethically correct--a necessity. Their philosophy is that they are helping us and protecting us through their actions. No one believes that what they do is evil. Remember, we are all one. They are just on the other side of the coin. The difference between us is that we found the light and they are still lost in the darkness. We need to give compassion to these people not condemnation. Interesting post, Tuza.

Forgive them Father...for they know not what they do.

Sound familiar?

The rational egoistic mind may know.... but we are two sides of a cosmic coin. Live the Law of One. The law of love.. for those that persecute, and seek to destroy.

There is only One.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:40 PM   #8
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

OK...before I read this post I read the one before about this shirt and found this one:

^ This one was hard to see closely....

Now I see what you are talking about this one:

That is fairly blantent....

Last edited by Stephen; 10-07-2008 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Grammar Errors.....Grrrrr
Old 10-07-2008, 02:51 PM   #9
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

Well, take a close look ... it's the new uniform
If there's no immediate action
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote