Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-23-2008, 07:24 AM   #1
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default do you feel like I do?

well I remember in 1997 when comet hale bopp showed up in the sky's. I was listening to coast 2 coast in those days. and all the talk about how a mother ship was going to be in its tale. cults thinking this was the mother ship to take them away and so on. I was convinced that this was going to be the year aliens were going to land on the white house lawn. the internet was just coming on the seen. and there was a lot of chatter going on in those days. I wonder if this forum was around then it would have been full of things like this? now I'm new to this forum but not on the subject. I am a believer. the **** is going to hit the fan in a big way. but all my friends and family don't want to hear it. I'm go around trying to wake up my friends and family. and they think i'm crazy. even when I show them the content I'm looking at. It seems to me that everybody except us crazies are talking about the financial collapse, NWO, aliens, and so on. but I cant get a reaction from anybody. as a matter of fact. I get alienated and laugh at for even bringing it up. and I show them the good stuff to. there is a lot of information out there and not all of it is true. I seem to be walking alone on these subjects in my community. I want to so bad to wake my dearest friends and start making preparations for the changes that we are facing. I then stop. and think what if I'm the one being paranoid. delusional? drinking the kool-aid. now I have been a believer all my life even as a child I knew. I had a feeling even then that something was going to happen. like I was suposto be a witness to something big like were discussing in this forum. I welcome change. I have a hard time participating in the madness every day. were so out of balance... well.. I'm going to stop there.. and give another a chance to chime in on this.

it breaks my hart to see so many living in denial. I mean for god sake just look @. this whole structure of capitalism is just wrong. and how. its like a dysfunctional family. guess that america . you thoughts? do you all feel me on this?

I have mostly been pushing the economy stuff with friends and family. and even that there so not into looking at it. discussing it. its straight out of pink floyd the wall... is anybody out there??? its just another brick in the wall...

cheers.

Last edited by dagon; 11-23-2008 at 07:29 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:38 AM   #2
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: do you feel like I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post

I have mostly been pushing the economy stuff with friends and family. and even that there so not into looking at it. discussing it. its straight out of pink floyd the wall... is anybody out there??? its just another brick in the wall...

cheers.
Some times you can`t change what you can`t control and you have to stay within yourself so you don`t get lost
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:13 AM   #3
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Dagon you are the kind of person I live for. You are the person who I only care about. Why? Because you understand. But others deserve it, so let them be deceived if they won't listen to you it's there lesson and it's good that you have this compassion. Don't EVER let them tell you what you see is delusional. You are correct. Those that laugh at you are the weaklings. You are discerning. They are the corrupted. You are sane. They are paranoid about you! You are not! You are balanced. You are awake. They find this very threatening and it makes them feel insecure that you are so brave and intelligent.

I support you all the way and always will. I know it's frustrating to be around so many blind people. You are the leader of what is truth and for taking on this burden I respect your courage for not going along with all this nonsense that is put in your way all the time, for standing up for what is correct makes you more valuable and more useful. But you won't get any respect for it in this world. Instead you will be punished for it because they hate it. But you will get my respect. And you will get the respect of all the people in the other world who are not deceived or swayed by the falseness of this one. For that you will be rewarded if you endure the criticism like I'm confident you will.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:22 AM   #4
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I am with you.
I attempted the same with all my dearest friends and family.
They don't want to hear it.

The strangest thing for me is this.....

It's all right in front of there face and they choose to ignore it or can't see it.

This whole journey has been teaching me a lot about human behavior.

I have also always felt the system was all wrong!
Not the way we are supposed to live.
It was a feeling I got very early on.

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-23-2008 at 09:33 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:29 AM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm the same.
I wanted to tell them all but now I think I don't want to tell anyone.
I feel as though I'm living on a different planet to the sheeple
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:46 AM   #6
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Give it time. When something occurs that wakes people up, you will have valuable information to share, and then they will listen. Like alien disclosure for example-I was kind of shocked to hear a few people at work talking about it and how it would not bother them because they do believe there are other life forms out there...however these are the same people who are having a hard time accepting a black president. So, I'm not so sure that they will take ET disclosure in stride, but maybe I'm wrong.

I am pretty much surrounded by people who are uninterested in the kinds of things we discuss here-but I don't mind because I have a feeling it will help me stay calm in the storm and then I can be of help to those who are caught off guard and panic. I think all this is fascinating, and don't quite understand why others are more compelled by "Dancing with the Stars" and football, etc. Oh well.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:55 PM   #7
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes there is a feeling of loneliness and alienation, especially at work for me. I finally spoke what i thought and knew during a lunch conversation to some of my co-workers. A couple of them actually considered that what we see on the media is an illusion. I mentioned movies like the Matrix or V for Vendetta because I know those are the only one they have probably seen and i spoke about 9/11...
The denial of some people was unbelievable and I could see this hipnotic desensitized look on their faces, almost like in a trance. they just didn't want to see what I was saying. One girl doesn't even approach me anymore because she so brainwashed she told me that what I was saying was impossible. I was surprised about 3 people did agree with me to some extent; however, their passivity about the subject seemed like they see the truth still as some science fiction theory...they kinda believe, but it takes to much work to wake themselves up.
People, we are dealing with huge amounts of hypnosis from the media and the symbols and colors and words from "out there" are all used to dumb us down...and they have been successfull with the masses, but I think we have to give ourselves credit for plugging outselves out. We, unlike allot of people are critical thinkers who I believe have been chosen to open our eyes and wake up. We are actually very special folks.
I have found that I need to maintain some kind of support system for myself as much as possible with other people who are awake or I can find myself feeling very isolated, lonely, and even questioning, my own reality and I do this by coming here and reading, going to websites that are not part of the "system", and try to keep a close connection to my spirit.
Hang in there!! We carry a big burden but this will not go unrecognized in the long run, I believe.
Love to all awakened people here!!!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:59 PM   #8
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

well. thanks you all for responding. the first thing I felt when I found this forum is I'm not alone in by beliefs. I have to say. all the signs are pointing to this is happening now. But I have thought this before. only to be disappointed. do you all really think that this time is different. its begun. that 2009 is the year that the vial will be lifted. the beginning of the new paradigm. I have to admit I am a bit fearful even though I welcome it. hard times on us all. food riots, no work as we know it. the beginning of disclosure. I put the puzzle together in my head and it seems to be ripe for the picking. there will be suffering going on. even for me who is up on this stuff. I haven't prepared my self as far as putting cash aside and food and water. works been slow this year and went threw my savings. if it gets to bad. my thought was to head to the ocean a 1 1/2 drive from here. at least I know I can sustain myself there as far as food and water. using my water and hunting skills. but to stick it out in the valley as long as I can. I just started volunteering at the community garden. hoping to meet people who have open minds and harts. and position my self to help the community. I think what I'm asking is. do you all believe it happing now. like I said it appears so ripe that the fruit is about to fall to the ground. thank you all so much for chiming in on this. I cant tell how the tears fell fell down my face as I read you responses. it just kills me that people have no clue. my friends and family. dan them. wake up. wake up people of the world.!! I feel like grabbing a soap box and a bull horn and hitting the streets with the homeless. you know right next to that guy who has been standing there for years reading scripture and screaming about the end of the world. the sky is falling. the sky is falling. the funny part is. maybe he wasn't so crazy after all. a visionary. before his time, computers just were not as accessable? LOL!!!

I think I reincarnated on the wrong planet. or did I? LOL!!!
Old 11-23-2008, 02:07 PM   #9
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

One more thing, when I woke up for the first time, I still remember, I was hyperventilating and having panic and anxiety attacks.
My whole "safe" world had just crumbelled before my very eyes.
The people "govt." who I thought were with me...all of a sudden were part of a huge conspiracy about humanity...My body went into a shock state and it took hours to calm myself down....I am so grateful I am awake; however, the horror I felt at first when I woke up might be what people are trying to avoid by staying asleep.
It took months and me finding out the truth in small peices, my body/mind simply couldn't take too much all at once.
Now I can hear the truth, and even when I hear truth, it doesn't frighten me anymore. Now I am used to the idea of the truth and everyday, I feel better and stronger with allot of maintenance.
What I'm trying to say is, I think deep down, people are so afraid of the death of this illusion, they hold on for dear life for their beliefs and it takes ALLOT of courage to wake up. Sometimes it takes pain to wake someone up. They get mad as hell and they can't take it anymore!!! then they finally see.
Again, we are dealing with a deconstruction of our own brainwashed minds and waking up is not an easy thing.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:12 PM   #10
sleepingnomore

Maybe you're trying the wrong approach to wake them up. Maybe a true spiritual wake up is called for first. Sending them love. When they open up they will see the possibilities and the truth.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:15 PM   #11
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Dagon, I feel like you!!
I get so frustrated with people, my family, friends. I want to scream, sometimes i want to start yelling at work...wake up people!!!!
plus, I also get scared for what's coming.
It really helped me to prepare with food and supplies. That has somehow given me allot more confidence because I feel prepared. Maybe by preparing a little bit more, up might feel a little more safe.I have a little baby so I also feel very vulnerable about the future, but what else can we do right.
I think all the puzzles are coming together and it will all make sense at some point! I hope! LOL
Old 11-23-2008, 02:21 PM   #12
viking
Avalon Senior Member

ditto ditto ditto............................................. .................pmd you...
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:25 PM   #13
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

you are not alone my friend. wait until feb, many will start asking what's next, omg!
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:29 PM   #14
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think I reincarnated on the wrong planet. or did I? LOL!!!
Yeah I know it's intense everything is so backwards. People are so backwards. That's why you are so important. That's the massive responsibility we have now. There is some very few, like me and you. And the others responding to you now. We know so this is a very real thing that is happening and it will grow as more aware people are unifying. We'll prepare and get through these times and start something better, something new that thrives on how we are suppose to live. Not some fake unbalanced lifestyle that we are forced to conform with.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:12 PM   #15
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post
Yeah I know it's intense everything is so backwards. People are so backwards. That's why you are so important. That's the massive responsibility we have now. There is some very few, like me and you. And the others responding to you now. We know so this is a very real thing that is happening and it will grow as more aware people are unifying. We'll prepare and get through these times and start something better, something new that thrives on how we are suppose to live. Not some fake unbalanced lifestyle that we are forced to conform with.

DAM IT. you cut to the bone. I have a hard enough time being responsible for self. I almost fell apart when I read this. I have a lot of work to do then. we all do. I always have felt I was missing my calling. hay dean. the plejaren? is this something to do with the tall whites. like billy mayer. I would be interested in knowing more about that if that's the case. there is not much out there on this. the Anunnaki seem to have cornered the market on the visitors section on earth. I would be interested in best reads. and your views on this. sounds like a very positive message from what i have gathered. thanks

Last edited by dagon; 11-24-2008 at 02:36 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:41 PM   #16
kari
Avalon Senior Member

The same things have happened to me,the people laugh and say,here he comes the conspericy guy,but i have found out when talking to them one by one,the truth is,that they are scared stiff that any of it would be true.
So i feel sometimes that i don`t give a s..t,i talk to my son and some relatives, but not anymore at work,let them find out thru the media,because when somebody says something on television, they think that must be true,because it was on the news,so why bother. The funny thing is,that my searching for the truth just came over me,suddenly,like it was on a timer or something simular,i have always had the feeling that there is more to our story than the casual bulls..t.
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:13 PM   #17
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Dagon,

I could have written what you wrote word for word about 3 months ago.
I was trying to lay "seeds" to all of my close friends and relatives. Most listened politely but when I suggested things for them to research, I feel most of them did nothing.

My wife is a believer also (luckily) and she says the ones that are supposed to wake up will, and not to worry about the others because it is programmed into their souls not to wake up.

I believe we are the front group that will be available to the ones that wake up when things start to get worse. (I believe it has started, look at the fires, storms, earthquakes, etc)

http://visz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index.php?lang=eng

check this link out for world current problems.

Lately I have become more of a listener than a preacher. Be there for the ones that have questions.

I suggest you research the following also. I believe that the information contained pertains to most people on this forum.

http://www.operationterra.com/Messages/souls7_.html

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:31 PM   #18
Banned

Incubus- Stellar came to mind...
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:17 PM   #19
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I have felt the same way Dagon, as many on this site.
We have all felt aloneness and felt the backlash from people who do not wish to believe or are so stubborn they will not listen.
I have now given up trying and i am focussing on my inner spritual being my beliefs are important to me.
I have always known since a child that i was different from those around me and today i feel blessed in the knowledge that all here who feel the way i do are taking that first step on a very long journey which began for me when Avalon opened up to so many beautiful people.

Take my hand we will walk together, the path may not be an easy one but we will get there eventually.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:02 PM   #20
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

thank you all again. please feel free to add me to your contacts. that first step on a very long journey indeed.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:35 PM   #21
rimax
Avalon Senior Member

Were we all awakened when someone told us to wake up or did we awake ourselves. Plant your seeds into others and have faith.
I'm sure you have already helped your loved ones, they've just not realized it yet. I'm sure the future days ahead will help them awaken
"As above so below"
rimax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:55 AM   #22
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Dagon,

I could have written what you wrote word for word about 3 months ago.
I was trying to lay "seeds" to all of my close friends and relatives. Most listened politely but when I suggested things for them to research, I feel most of them did nothing.

My wife is a believer also (luckily) and she says the ones that are supposed to wake up will, and not to worry about the others because it is programmed into their souls not to wake up.

I believe we are the front group that will be available to the ones that wake up when things start to get worse. (I believe it has started, look at the fires, storms, earthquakes, etc)

http://visz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index.php?lang=eng

check this link out for world current problems.

Lately I have become more of a listener than a preacher. Be there for the ones that have questions.

I suggest you research the following also. I believe that the information contained pertains to most people on this forum.

http://www.operationterra.com/Messages/souls7_.html

interesting links. thanks for responding. Its nice to make friends here. I have been trying to wake people for years. and it does fall on deaf ears. I feel everybody here has had some experience in this. its a tough subject. and the programming is strong. they start young. the bell rings. I pledge a allegiance to the flag. and its off to the lies of history. how are we suposto learn from history if there stacking the deck. so not to repeat the same lesions. they must want them repeated. go figure.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:28 AM   #23
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
amazing song.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:48 AM   #24
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post
Dagon you are the kind of person I live for. You are the person who I only care about. Why? Because you understand. But others deserve it, so let them be deceived if they won't listen to you it's there lesson and it's good that you have this compassion. Don't EVER let them tell you what you see is delusional. You are correct. Those that laugh at you are the weaklings. You are discerning. They are the corrupted. You are sane. They are paranoid about you! You are not! You are balanced. You are awake. They find this very threatening and it makes them feel insecure that you are so brave and intelligent.

I support you all the way and always will. I know it's frustrating to be around so many blind people. You are the leader of what is truth and for taking on this burden I respect your courage for not going along with all this nonsense that is put in your way all the time, for standing up for what is correct makes you more valuable and more useful. But you won't get any respect for it in this world. Instead you will be punished for it because they hate it. But you will get my respect. And you will get the respect of all the people in the other world who are not deceived or swayed by the falseness of this one. For that you will be rewarded if you endure the criticism like I'm confident you will.

Wow, Dean that was so cool to say!

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
Mahatma Gandhi
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:49 AM   #25
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Originally Posted by 371

amazing song.

yes in deed. one of my favs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpRqt...eature=related

Last edited by dagon; 11-24-2008 at 03:51 AM.