Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 06:59 PM   #26
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: * urgent*update newsflash for uk people

RIGHT ON KASSYCH!!!!

Peace
Iain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassych View Post
Whatever happens, we were born for this time. we can handle it.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #27
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

wow, wish they'd turn the bloomin street lights of here, never did like mercury vapor, sounds like GOOD news to me!
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:02 PM   #28
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

If im honest theres a massive part of me thats screaming at how exciting this all is...everything....in our lifetime!
Despite this **** we are all bound to endure all over the world...or maybe not...this is still undoubtedly an exciting time in our history and i dont think for a second that any of us, especially on this forum are here by accident.

there are no coincidences...

keep smiling
peace
bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:38 PM   #29
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

For goodness sake - stop it! It's like the old biddies with bosoms and folded arms over the garden fence!
What proof?
What proof has 'Bill' via the mod? And where is 'Bill'???
Until there are any more NEUTRAL indicators please stop this nonsense.
I am not one who will PANIC - but please posters - lets' get a rational handle on this latest fear-mongering tactic, there are lots of things happening in this world that are tragic - the poor folk in war-torn countries, the imbecilic power-hungry mob at the helm of doom - we should really CONCENTRATE ON them into the light of positivety. NOW!!!
..and by the way - that stupid audio broadcast - give it a wide berth - it's a giant lie. Anyone wanting to leave UK within 30 days and make a loss must be from the guilty participants trying a last-minute bargaining scam. This audio broadcast smells - A LOT!!!
Whatever the weather we'll stick together eh? Lots of love to all x

Last edited by Avid; 09-30-2008 at 08:08 PM. Reason: fed up with negativity
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:03 PM   #30
Donny

I appI have lost track of this thread, but, maybe they had all there savings and their mortgage with B&B and fear losing the lot, maybe they have had all they can take from blighty
Old 09-30-2008, 08:16 PM   #31
Tcon

Talking Re: * urgent*update newsflash for uk people

follow the money and you will see the puppet masters, they are the ones that stand to gain from all of this...
Tcon
Old 09-30-2008, 08:29 PM   #32
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Avid, INTENTION is what creates the future and the PTB know this, that is why they are trying to get people to focus on the negative aspect of things.
Directing our thoughts and intentions on fear and negativity will create that situation. The opposite of fear is love. I don't mean for people to go 'round with flowers in their hair blowing kisses at everyone. Be aware of their game plan and stay in the positive.., negative thinking is part of how they have conditioned us.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:33 PM   #33
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
For goodness sake - stop it! It's like the old biddies with bosoms and folded arms over the garden fence!
What proof?
I am not one who will PANIC - but please posters - lets' get a rational handle on this latest fear-mongering tactic, there are lots of things happening in this world that are tragic - the poor folk in war-torn countries, the imbecilic power-hungry mob at the helm of doom - we should really CONCENTRATE ON them into the light of positivety. NOW!!!
..and by the way - that stupid audio broadcast - give it a wide berth - it's a giant lie. Anyone wanting to leave UK within 30 days and make a loss must be from the guilty participants trying a last-minute bargaining scam. This audio broadcast smells - A LOT!!!

HI there,
I have reponded to your PM and handed it over to Bill/Kerry and other Mods.

There was no intention to 'panic' people.

peace
kate
Old 09-30-2008, 10:47 PM   #34
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

avid who is panicing.. you fail to see the difference between knowingt the facts and hopeing it wont happen.. the economy will collapse that is fact.. im not sat here quivering behind my computer, im sorry if itcomes across like that. im positive. this system has to go. i wont be moving with it.. people get the info and then can do what they wish weith it.. its you who seems to have fear avid.. and others, any mention of possible scenarios thast are less than palatable brings out all the spell casters to whooo away the negativity.. information is information is wha tyou do with it that makes it pos or neg. peace
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:49 PM   #35
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

people here are equating economic meltdown with fear .. im not one fo them.. is tyhsat negative, not to me personaly
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:53 PM   #36
izz
Banned

Quote:
What proof?
totally agree

how is an alarmist post helpful ..''news flash UK something dreadful is gonna happen .. but we dont know what it is .. so we cant advise you''

sorry to sound annoyed but it is unproductive .. unhelpful .. and feeding bad energy ..

do you think our grandparents in the 2ww acted like this .. when they actually had bombs being dropped on their heads, food rationing and war .. i dont think so ..

what is wrong with our generation !

can we all just focus on what we KNOW and the positive results ..

a general negative alert means nothings ... it however is harmful to scare monger like this

LETS ACT WHEN WE HAVE A REASON TOO AND KNOW WHAT THE ISSUE ARE

Last edited by izz; 09-30-2008 at 10:56 PM.
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:06 PM   #37
Donny

Avolon, said simply but truefully, well done. Truth made from our fears.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:11 PM   #38
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

IZZ,
I do acknowledge what you are saying and have also sent a private message to Avid.

As stated before....it was not intended to be 'alarmist'..just posting and pasting what had been reported by bill. If, nothing untowards happens in the next 30 days...FANTASTIC!

I really hope this will be the end of any 'issues' people have regarding passing on some 'snippet' of info that 'may' be useful rto know.

all the best
kate
Old 09-30-2008, 11:16 PM   #39
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
IZZ,
I do acknowledge what you are saying and have also sent a private message to Avid.

As stated before....it was not intended to be 'alarmist'..just posting and pasting what had been reported by bill. If, nothing untowards happens in the next 30 days...FANTASTIC!

I really hope this will be the end of any 'issues' people have regarding passing on some 'snippet' of info that 'may' be useful rto know.

all the best
kate

thank you kate .. i know your intention was not to be alarmist ..

but i feel ill after reading all the alarmist posts on here tonight .. about how my life is gonna end .. how we are all going to die .. how we are all going to starve how we are all going to lose our homes and jobs ..

i cant cope

that is nt my reality .. and i need to go and chill and dream some sweet dreams and wake up refreshed .. and happy like i was this morning

namaste
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:17 PM   #40
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
avid who is panicing.. you fail to see the difference between knowingt the facts and hopeing it wont happen.. the economy will collapse that is fact.. im not sat here quivering behind my computer, im sorry if itcomes across like that. im positive. this system has to go. i wont be moving with it.. people get the info and then can do what they wish weith it.. its you who seems to have fear avid.. and others, any mention of possible scenarios thast are less than palatable brings out all the spell casters to whooo away the negativity.. information is information is wha tyou do with it that makes it pos or neg. peace
I know - I don't fear - but i DID! After looking at the giant picture, even little ants can annoy the big yins!!! (And hopefully win eh?). What annoys me is the fairness and 'dis'honesty of the MSM - are they ALL bought and paid for? Maybe not now - but did you see the cowards coming home to roost yesterday? "We won't support you unless you do as we elected you for" by the electorate, so the bought and paid for politicians are suddenly becoming - er - honest? It's heartening, however, the tons of gold bullion sequestered by the owners of the FED, even to the last desperate grab, are NOT in Fort Knox, but trillions deep deep in vaults in their pyramids of greed, under NYC, and many other places, awaiting their 'rapture' of folly of their 'New World Order'.
They still want their drastic poisons via Big Pharma, martial law, FEMA death camps, torture, deviant 'false flags', but the bottom line is - they don't fool the world any more.
So:
WHAT ARE WE ALL DOING ABOUT IT!!!!
How can they possibly go on WHEN WE KNOW!!!!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:24 PM   #41
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

I can' believe all police are going to be going along with IDing and all the rest - The top brass military are barely going along with the war(s) scenario and only as they have pressure....I should think....?

Any ex Brit Military out there want to put their 10 pence worth in???

I say do not pass go do not collect £200 !!!!!!
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:35 PM   #42
Powerinourhandsl
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately for the uk the story seems almost the same as the american one , this was the news on yahoo.co.uk ..I also note that Gordon Brown was convieniently in the states for a chat with bush ..

David Cameron and Nick Clegg have offered the government bi-partisan support to help solve the banking crisis.

The Conservative leader on Tuesday offered Gordon Brown co-operation with passing emergency legislation in Parliament.

The Liberal Democrat leader also wrote to his two counterparts calling for cross-party talks.

Following the surprise defeat of the US administration's 700 billion dollar bailout of the banking system, the prime minister spoke to both men to update them on the economic situation.

And Cameron revealed that he told Brown that he could expect a more consensual approach in the House of Commons

WHAT!!!

Its the same the world over lol
Powerinourhandsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:00 AM   #43
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

But is anywhere safe? with it being the new world order!!! Clue's kinda in the title isnt it!

This does get me worrying though, must stay positive, must stay positive....

I dreamt about black helicopters and giant dragons overtaking the town the other night.

*sigh*
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:05 AM   #44
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
What proof?
Hi, Avid:

It was this Bill

The clip I extracted for the UK audience came from this hour long 'special' radio broadcast by Steve Quayle, on Sunday evening (28 Sept).

http://www.stevequayle.com/qf_september_28_2008.mp3

Steve Quayle's guest, John Galt, read an e-mail in the middle of the program (23:20, to be precise), purporting to be from a British citizen who had been working for the United Nations for nearly five years.

This man, with his wife, had just placed a non-refundable deposit on a house in or near Montana (where Quayle is based), to hold the house until he could get there in October.

That much seemed clear. The part I told Kate I did not fully understand - and still don't - was when Galt seemed to go on to read from the e-mail that this was because "They can't return home for the next 30 days."

Steve Quayle - who is no fool - immediately responded "WOW". Galt then went on to describe the UK as being potentially more vulnerable than the US from the current economic condition.

I felt this was important and I asked Kate to post it for the attention of our members in the UK. I told her that I would welcome assistance in interpreting this.

I'm still alarmed. We're looking at pieces of a jigsaw puzzle before us on a giant table. We have enough of the pieces to see the general size and shape of the picture. To change the metaphor, with this new intriguing snippet we now have 15 separate data points pointing to significant events in October which seem to be known or anticipated but which have not yet occurred.

These data points make up what statisticians would term a significant cluster. There's a pattern. Taken together, they mean something. You can see a trend and a direction and correlation and confirmation.

There are NO outlying points which do not fit. We've heard from no-one (for instance), quletly telling us "Relax, this is all a giant PsyOp to scare the consipracy theorists; nothing's going to happen and it was all just a data-gathering exercise."

On the contrary, every person we talk to who's qualified to offer an opinion (and the last was Bill Deagle, who we met on Sunday) feels in their bones - as well as intellectually from analyzing data - that we may be on the verge of something large and well worth trying to anticipate. What this is, we still do not know.

Very best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:09 AM   #45
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Here we go again

Alarm! Panic! Concerns! The pangs associated with the sudden re-considerations of plans long put on hold and regret that they were not carried out? Etc etc.

Your spirits were meant to be flying high, living in the NOW, in the beauty and grace of this very moment!

Your spirits are not supposed to be sent spinning out of control in some kind of spiritual death spiral, weighed down by fears or worries about something in the future, informed or triggered by unfiltered, undiscerned and untested words.

Can't you hear the spiritual speaker in the cabin of your spiritual aeroplane?

Its shouting at you all:

*PULL UP*
*PULL UP*
*PULL UP*
*PULL UP - and let all our spirits soar free.

--

You already know why! Each time you focus on fear reactions, no matter how small, and especially the sorts of highly energised people we have here on Project Avalon, you are doing REAL harm to the planet, to other people here and finally to yourselves.

You are exactly where you need to be.

Be here now.

Listen to your own selves.

I am no air-head. Practical preparations should be made for inconviences, but nothing seriously radical - and then once you have made those preparations, let it go. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks for reading this, blessings to us all in the love and in the light of all that is.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 10-01-2008 at 01:36 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:04 AM   #46
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

ohh honestly, bring it on. Ive shaved my cat and ate 2 box's of pringles, im ready!!
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:00 AM   #47
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
ohh honestly, bring it on. Ive shaved my cat and ate 2 box's of pringles, im ready!!
Dare I asked if you shaved anything else?
Bill "the Doctor"
P.S. I can do a can of Pringles and a bag of Doritos.
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:02 AM   #48
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: * urgent*update newsflash for uk people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
Sit tight people. I think it will be a lot grimmmer in a year or so but there is still sufficient time to get sorted and remain positive before thing gstart becoming odd. dont let the bastards get yer down Just a gut feeling.
Aha, that comment reminded me of our squadrom motto back in 1955 -"NIL BASTARDIO CARBORUNDUM" - or, in the common vernacular, "Don't let the bastards grind you down."

There's nothing to fear but fear itself. I'm not afraid of the dark, but the noises I hear scare the tripe out of me!

No that's not tripe, tripe's white.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:08 AM   #49
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

If we keep laughing all the baddies will go away and we will be left with only happy folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:21 AM   #50
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

That is way too funny!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Dare I asked if you shaved anything else?
Bill "the Doctor"
P.S. I can do a can of Pringles and a bag of Doritos.
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote