Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-22-2008, 01:11 PM   #301
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Does it have any effect on broken bones/healing joints? I dislocated my ankle and shattered the bones on both sides of the joint a yaer and a half ago. I put on weight-using a wheel chair and walker..no weitht on ankle for 3 months-and now have swelling when working in the gardens or any pulling/pushing/lifting activities that go on for hours.

Does MMS "heal and strenghten'? or simply "keep the bodily systems in optimal functioning condition?
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:02 PM   #302
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Kimmie,

I remembered that I pasted some information regarding that.

This was posted on page 3, I think or 2, anyway. Sounds like some of the pain is from inflammation and when the immune system is working better the body is able to heal itself. There are probably a couple other things you could do to speed up the repair time in conjunction with the MMS.

Quote:
Chlorine Dioxide gas circulates in the blood stream, destroying pathogens that are gradually eliminated.

~ MMS doesn't replace damaged body parts or add anything such as vitamins, nutrition, or protein.
~ MMS boosts the immune system immeasurably - 100% or even greater.
~ MMS doesn't heal anything. Sprains, whip-lash, bald head, addictions, and bad attitudes are not caused by bacteria.
~ When your body is free from poisons and toxins, the immune system sometimes "heals" damaged body parts.
~ Life style and positive attitudes are factors in triggering the immune system into reconstructive healing mode.
~ Claimed: MMS can be used periodically to maintain a cleansed toxin-free body, achieving high levels of immunity.
~ Conflict with other drugs is unlikely. If in doubt, voluntarily eliminate one or the other.
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

See previous and future posts by peaceandlove regarding experience and usage.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-23-2008 at 01:04 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:25 PM   #303
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Peaceandlove. Please, with the colors already. The "blue" forum skin hurts my eyes, and the colors your choose are invisible in the alternate "minty" skin.

I'm interested in your posts, but can't read them without selecting the invisible text and highlighting it.

Most of what's quoted below can't be read by me as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Blessings Kimmie,

I would probably be a cloud too. Yes, I have felt that way about my parents passing and information I know today I did not know then. It's a mysterious universe.

Go to http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

CLICK ON ABOUT MMS scroll down about 1 page and under MMS Resources you will see blue lettering with FREE - Download Part 1 of Jim Humble's ebook.

It's a good start. I have posted quite a bit of information on this thread, but feel free to ask me and I can probably direct you to the page and post numbers that may have the answers you are looking for or I can copy and paste them directly to you, whenever you're ready.

Peace to you Kimmie ~ Wishing you well today.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:44 PM   #304
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry, I did change some of the colors on the text you had mentioned in a previous page. The white is so bright to me it bothers my eyes. Is the white better for you? When you said minty, I thought you meant I should use the minty or pale colors. Sometimes I make a few things brighter for the skimmers so they will at least catch the more important points, but I'm happy to take a suggestion.

I know the red is rough to read and the really bright blue, so I use them less. Even the last few posts I deliberately used subtle hues especially for you and anyone else that hasn't mentioned that they were hard to read.

Let me know what's best for you. The small print is what gets me. I was posting in a larger size so I'll try that again. Sometimes I have to copy other people's posts and paste them into my message box and then increase the size and read them in the Preview so I don' have to strain my eyes. I know it's a pain in the you know what.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-23-2008 at 02:06 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:27 PM   #305
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
I'm sorry, I did change some of the colors on the text you had mentioned in a previous page. The white is so bright to me it bothers my eyes. Is the white better for you? When you said minty, I thought you meant I should use the minty. Sometimes I make a few things brighter for the skimmers so they will at least catch the more important points, but I'm happy to take a suggestion.

I know the red is rough to read and the really bright blue, so I use them less. Even the last few posts I deliberately used subtle hues especially for you and anyone else that hasn't mentioned that they were hard to read.

Let me know what's best for you. The small print is what gets me. I was posting in a larger size so I'll try that again. Sometimes I have to copy other people's posts and paste them into my message box and then increase the size and read them in the Preview so I don' have to strain my eyes. I know it's a pain in the you know what.
That's great, thanks. It shows as green on a very light background in minty. If you want to see what alternatives look like, at the bottom of the page is the button to change skin color. the two default color schemes are minty and electric. Very bottom.

Thanks for understanding.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:14 PM   #306
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
Ok , I realized something.

I realized that my virus had already made tiny bubbles inside my lip under the skin before I took MMS. So it would appear that the bubbles are isolated from system and that MMS won't be able to get to them. So, I will finish this week of high doses. Making that 2 full weeks at very high doses. Then i'll start the Zovirax to clear the lip of the dormant tiny bubbles. Then pick up the MMS again and get to full dose for a couple weeks. That should do it. I'm hoping. I understand that the MMS will go after the Zovirax as it doesn't belong in the body. So i'll have to separate the usage.

I am not sure on this. Just trying to figure things out here.

Peace,
Ampgod
Ampgod,
Not sure where you've got to with the virus killing etc... but I remember Dr Bob Beck mentioning wart viruses hiding outside of the blood stream. This was why he used the magnetic pulse section of his protocol to shock the viruses out of the spinal columns and glands etc where they lie dormant and out of he blood flow (so it wasn't able to be zapped by his blood zapper).

Sorry for off topic nature and laterness to the thread I assme I should get myself some MMS and catch up
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:39 PM   #307
Myplanet2
In The Mists

According to Camelot "what's new" update, Bill had the Jim Humble interview in the bag.

It doesn't say when it'll be released, but I look forward to watching that one.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:03 AM   #308
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Well its been a long last couple of days. I guess I was fooled to think I was through the rough part. I guess you can't rush it. My lungs do feel better but I guess I just dont eat too well. I am working on that.

I also wanted to know why we had to keep taking this when you see that malaria was cleared in 4 hours. I have to say its the wonderful food we are able to afford.

I am just going one more week and see where it goes. hate it !
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:13 AM   #309
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
That's great, thanks. It shows as green on a very light background in minty. If you want to see what alternatives look like, at the bottom of the page is the button to change skin color. the two default color schemes are minty and electric. Very bottom.

Thanks for understanding.
Wow, what a difference. I didn't even know I had a choice of backgrounds or skins as you say. I didn't understand why you couldn't read the posts, I thought maybe you had some eye condition. This is the first forum I have ever blogged on.

I did have someone in the very beginning asking me not to post bright blue on the blue skin, so I'm finding it challenging, but not impossible, to use the colors and have them work on both skins????????

Right now, I'm scrolling back on my posts to see what they look like in minty and editing them so hopefully they will be visible on both 'skins' and allow me to still highlight important points. This may take me a few hours, but I can do it.

Thank you sooooo much Myplanet2, My Bad!!!!

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-23-2008 at 02:11 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:27 AM   #310
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Well its been a long last couple of days. I guess I was fooled to think I was through the rough part. I guess you can't rush it. My lungs do feel better but I guess I just dont eat too well. I am working on that.

I also wanted to know why we had to keep taking this when you see that malaria was cleared in 4 hours. I have to say its the wonderful food we are able to afford.

I am just going one more week and see where it goes. hate it !
Blessings mntruthseeker,

Now I'm not sure if you're using minty or electric skin, so I don't know if you saw this post in regards especially to you and others who have the desire to correct chronic conditions, so here it is again. Please take your time, go slow, it takes some people upwards of a year to remove all the toxins, pathogens and heavy metals from their body. Especially go slow if you've had any heart condition.

Patience is a virtue and it appears the 'want it NOW generation' has been programmed by the medical profession that poor eating habits, exposure to toxins, and chronic illnesses can be healed with a pill overnight. This is not the case, it is a false reality. It is just more mind bending and brain washing to think toxic allopathic drugs can correct toxic chronic illnesses. There is no magic allopathic remedy only coverups and temporary alleviation of symptoms that result in more toxic chemicals that need to be removed from the body in order for the immune system to operate fully again. You have a long ways to go...practice patience and you will be a stronger soul for it.

You CAN do it.....BUT SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!

YEAH MNTRUTHSEEKER!

This passage seems very pertinent to some of the recent posts on this thread:

Quote:
Different Conditions

With serious acute infections or poisonings, such as with malaria Humble recommends giving immediately 15 drops followed an hour later by another 15 drops. While most conditions tend to improve with a medium-dose taken over a long period, some parasitic and viral conditions seem to require at least one high double dose to get results. It seems that with life-threatening acute conditions a high double dose can be more easily handled than with chronic conditions.

For chronic or long-standing conditions always increase the number of drops very slowly over a period of weeks. it is best to increase by 1 drop each day until you feel some nausea. The next day drop back by 2 drops and stay at this level for several days until increasing again by 1 drop a day. In this way you gradually work your way higher, reducing and then increasing again to keep nausea under control. You may reduce problems by dividing the daily dose into a morning and a bedtime portion, but after some time always try to edge higher until you start feeling the nausea. If you continue to encounter nausea whenever you raise the dose then just remain for a long time on a level that does not cause problems. Eventually nausea with vomiting or diarrhea may catch up with you anyway but it is better if that is at a high rather than a low level of MMS.

With an acute infection you may start with 3 or 4 drops and increase quite rapidly, even if this means nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea. With severe parasite problems, such as malaria attack, or if one had taken a poison, or has food poisoning, or with snake bites, a high double dose of MMS will often help.
Pretty soon you won't hate it, you will be very grateful for it. Please keep a positive outlook.

Free Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's Book:
Click on ABOUT MMS scroll down about 1 page to FREE - Download on the website below:

http://mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost shipping rates, includes worldwide.

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-23-2008 at 02:00 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:13 AM   #311
orionsbelt
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Chlorine dioxide Solution -- Na Cl O2 + H2O

In very small doses may be helpful for killing bacteria. Like bleach or hydrogen peroxide, it can be use to improve unsanitary conditions and to kill a wide variety of organisms (in-vitro).

It can also leach minerals, potassium, lithium, etc. out of 'materials'

NOTE:
It Cannot/Will NOT Remove Flourine from anything. Flourine, Chlorine are close chemical cousins and leave each other alone. Oxygen is another electron-stealing 'cousin' (They rip electrons off of other atoms). In other words, all three are highly Oxidative/corrosive.

The 'supplement' is made of three elements: (Sodium, Chlorine and Oxygen + water). When combined with an acidic 'activator', you break the chemical bonds and release the Chlorine and some Oxygen into your blood and body. If you have ingested some of this solution you may Smell the Chlorine gas coming out of your pores. (Remember that the nose adapts to smells after a few minutes.)

Chlorine was the number one poison used in chemical warfare in WWII. Flourine is slightly more hazardous and could be used as well but Chlorine is much easier to produce. If you aren't getting enough Flourine in your water you can add a bit more Chlorine (not serious).

Salt water is composed of Sodium, Chlorine, Hydrogen and Oxygen. Break the NaCl ionic bonds of the salt in the water and you have Chlorine gas (Cl and Sodium ions (Na+).

Guess what will Chemically REACT quite violently with silver and many other elements? (Oxidizes Silver)
Why does one put DROPS of the Chlorine dioxide into a Glass instead of into a Metal drinking container? (It will Corrode the metal)

If you have not studied and understood at least basic College-level Chemistry, you may not have enough knowledge to Safely use or Safely Understand What Chlorine dioxide is or what it will do.

The electronegative properties of F, Cl and O are the highest on the Periodic Chart. (the most reactive elements on the top-right corner of the Periodic Chart - excluding the Noble Gases). If you do not understand what this means then you are not in any position to be telling others about what the "Miracle" can and cannot do. Addition studies in microbiology and organic chemistry are suggested as well. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronegativity

Chlorine dioxide is good for purifying water when properly utilized.

It is not a cure-all and it must not be combined with many metals or many electronegative elements.

Another note: Viruses are NOT, by definition, living and they are not related to bacteria. Bacteria Are living organisms. You CANNOT KILL a virus - it is Not Alive!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
Hydrogen Peroxide does not contain any harmful Chlorine and it kills bacteria and releases oxygen when 'activated'. It can be used as a powerful water purifier. H2O2 = (Two parts Hydrogen + Two parts Oxygen --- nothing more). It does react with many metals and has some hazardous properties as well, when used improperly. H2O2 also reacts with Silver, Copper and other metals. (corrodes/oxidizes)

Take some solid courses at school and educate yourselves or be very sure that those you listen to for help and education are properly educated and have Your best interests at heart.

The internet can be hazardous to your health.
Used Wisely, you can educate yourself instead of believing/trusting others who you do not know.

Last edited by orionsbelt; 11-23-2008 at 11:13 AM.
orionsbelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:39 AM   #312
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The 'Supplement'

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbelt View Post
It can also leach minerals out of 'materials' (Is this a good thing?)
NOTE:
It Cannot/Will NOT Remove Flourine from anything. Flourine, Chlorine are close chemical cousins and leave each other alone. Oxygen is another 'cousin'.
If you have not studied and understood at least basic College-level Chemistry, you may not have enough knowledge to Safely use or Safely Understand What MMS is or what it will do.
The "supplement" is good for purifying water when properly utilized.
It is not a cure-all and it must not be combined with many metals or many electronegative elements.
Take some solid courses at school and educate yourselves or be very sure that those you listen to for help and education are properly educated and have Your best interests at heart.
Blessings Orionsbelt,

Mr Jim Humble is a metallurgist, scientist and a chemist. All information I have posted here is merely quotes of his research and not derived from my education. It is also highly recommended to take minerals while ingesting MMS. If you read the research which is very time consuming, you will find answers to many of your questions/statements.

Bill Ryan also interviewed Mr. Humble yesterday and I believe that will be available on Camelot soon.

Quote:
Miracle Mineral Solution is a 28% solution of sodium chlorite in distilled water. Miracle Mineral Solution is a water purification product. It is not a mineral supplement nor is it sold as a mineral supplement of any kind. Though often referred to in acronym (i.e. "MMS"), an important distinction must be made between Miracle Mineral Solution and the "MMS Protocol" established by chemist and metallurgist Jim Humble and detailed exhaustively in his book, "Breakthrough, the Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century". When Miracle Mineral Solution is activated such as detailed in Jim Humble's protocol (1:5 drop solution using vinegar with 5% acetic acid or greater, lemon or lime juice, or a 10% solution of citric acid), the chemical compound chlorine dioxide is produced. If your privately intended use for Miracle Mineral Solution is to activate it in accordance with Jim Humble's protocol, it is advised you read Mr. Humble's book and/or study various third party resources which are made available here for your safety. Any information provided herein is for educational purposes only and is NOT meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Quote:
Biosafe: “MMS claims to be chlorine dioxide, it is not.”

Jim Humble: This is where he shows his total ignorance for chemistry. All the claims anywhere, and especially in my book say that acidified sodium chlorite generates chlorine dioxide. In the case of MMS it is generated in extremely microscopic amounts. And, of course, MMS has never claimed it is chlorine dioxide.

Now about chemistry. Chemistry is pretty well established in colleges and universities. It teaches certain principles. Most of our scientists agree with these principles of chemistry. So when Biosafe tries to beat around the bush about MMS and says it isn’t producing chlorine dioxide then he simply doesn’t understand chemistry. Let me make it easy. Go to Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 173.325 and you will see that even the regulations talk about making chlorine dioxide from sodium chlorite (that’s what MMS is). It’s so well known through out our society its even in the regulations. One more reference. Go to http://www.lennteck.com/water-disinf...lorine-dioxide. There you can learn a lot about chlorine dioxide for use in industry. But the important thing you can learn is that it is generated from sodium chlorite (MMS) with addition of acids. I can’t say biosafe is deliberately lying, he probably just can’t get the technology down straight in his mind.

But when you are reading about it, you must understand that I never said that MMS is chlorine dioxide when acidified. I said many places, MMS generates up to 1 mg of chlorine dioxide per hour when in the body and up to 3 milligrams when the acid is first added to it. Does that sound like I’m saying MMS is chlorine dioxide. It generates a tiny tiny amount of chlorine dioxide. That isn’t even a pin head. That is at least 1000 times less than what Biosafe is saying that I am saying.
Free Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's Book available at this authorized website:

Click on ABOUT MMS, scroll down to MMS RESEARCH and click on FREE DOWNLOAD

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost shipping rates, includes worldwide.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-29-2008 at 08:51 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:15 AM   #313
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Update here.

I decided to stop the Zovirax pills after taking 2 @ 800mg.
It didn't do anything for me at all this time. Which is interesting.
I assume the MMS quickly got rid of them out of my system as pills don't really belong there anyway.
I have kept on with the MMS and will get my first test soon.

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-23-2008 at 06:33 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:19 AM   #314
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The 'Supplement'

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbelt View Post
After reading all these posts about the 'Supplement' - To sit back and say Nothing in this case is Wrong.

In very very small doses may be helpful for killing bacteria.

It can also leach minerals out of 'materials' (Is this a good thing?)

Like Clorox/Bleach, it can be use to improve unsanitary conditions BUT, it is very TOXIC.

NOTE:
It Cannot/Will NOT Remove Flourine from anything. Flourine, Chlorine are close chemical cousins and leave each other alone. Oxygen is another 'cousin'.

The so-called supplement is made of three elements: (Sodium, Chlorine and Oxygen). When combine with the acid 'activator', you break the chemical bonds and release the Chlorine and some Oxygen into your blood and body. Smell the Chlorine Gas?

Chlorine was the number One poison used in chemical warfare in WWII. (remember Gas masks?) Flourine is slightly more hazardous and could be used as well but Chlorine is much easier to produce. If you aren't getting enough Flourine in your water you can add a bit more Chlorine (not serious).

Salt water is composed of Sodium, Chlorine, Hydrogen and Oxygen. Break the NaCl bonds of the salt in the water and you have Chlorine Gas.

Guess what will Chemically REACT quite violently with silver and many other elements?
Why does one put DROPS of the MIRACLE into a Glass instead of into a Metal drinking container?

If you have not studied and understood at least basic College-level Chemistry, you may not have enough knowledge to Safely use or Safely Understand What MMS is or what it will do.

The electronegative properties of F, CL and O are the highest on the Periodic Chart. (the most reactive elements on the top-right corner of the Periodic Chart - excluding the Noble Gases). If you do not understand what this means then you are not in any position to be telling others about what the "Miracle" can and cannot do. Addition studies in microbiology and organic chemistry are suggested as well. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronegativity

The "Miracle" can be highly reactive and hazardous.

The "supplement" is good for purifying water when properly utilized.

Another note: Viruses are NOT, by definition, living and they are not related to bacteria. Bacteria Are living organisms. You CANNOT KILL a virus - it is Not Alive!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
Hydrogen Peroxide does not contain any harmful Chlorine and it kills bacteria and releases oxygen when 'activated'. It can be used as a powerful water purifier. H2O2 = (Two parts Hydrogen + Two parts Oxygen --- nothing more). It does react with many metals and has some hazardous properties as well, when used improperly. H2O2 also reacts with Silver.

Ignorance is Not bliss in this case.

The internet can be hazardous to your health.
It can be deadly. Used Wisely, you can educate yourself instead of living in fantasy worlds all the time. (A little scifi is fun)

Back into the woodwork.
I don't know about the fluoride issue.

As for MMS being dangerous.
I STRONGLY DISAGREE!!!!

Could you tell us what exactly you think MMS's bad effects on the body would be?
Because I'm on heavy doses and I know how harmless & how great it is.
(if taken as directed by Jim humble)

You are welcome to contact me to arrange a visit with me in person to watch me take 18 drops, 3 times a day to see what happens. hahahaha

NOTHING SUCCEEDS LIKE SUCCESS!

I have also tried taking doses of colloidal silver ion in between my doses of MMS. No problems.

Chlorine & Chlorine Dioxide. Two VERY DIFFERENT THINGS.
To scare people with Chlorine, in regard to MMS, is a mistake.

* I think you may want to look into the MMS a bit further to understand it better.

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-23-2008 at 06:45 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:01 AM   #315
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny, I've just been reading part 2 of the book, and if I'm recalling directly, the way around this is to drop back to wherever you're not nauseous, but to add an extra dosing session during the day (or for some people who are really sick, do a dosing session as much as every 2 hours, just fewer drops at a time).

later edit: oops, I see where Swanny got up to 10 drops, so this probably no longer applies to him/her. However, the information might be useful to someone else, so I won't delete.

alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Its Swanny
I'm stuck on 8 drops cant get past it

Last edited by alyscat; 11-23-2008 at 08:20 AM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:15 AM   #316
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx alyscat
I'm taking the day off today
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:06 PM   #317
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
Ampgod,
Not sure where you've got to with the virus killing etc... but I remember Dr Bob Beck mentioning wart viruses hiding outside of the blood stream. This was why he used the magnetic pulse section of his protocol to shock the viruses out of the spinal columns and glands etc where they lie dormant and out of he blood flow (so it wasn't able to be zapped by his blood zapper).

Sorry for off topic nature and laterness to the thread I assme I should get myself some MMS and catch up

I have tried using the pulser for about 2 weeks on my spine and all the other spots recommended before using MMS. It was just to small and took too long to be convienient for me. I noticed it did tend to make the virus come out a little so it does work to chase them out from hidding. I may try that again later to help out. I want to get a test first. Maybe next week, to see where im at. If it's still there I may try the pulser along with the MMS together.

I found that the pulsing method was too time consuming and to small.
I feel, for that method, you would need more of a full body chamber to be practical.

But for now, I'll just stick to the MMS as directed by J. Humble and see what happens. Thanks for the info.

Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-23-2008 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 05:10 PM   #318
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Ok I did quit taking the mms last night. I am back on colloidal silver and will stay with this now. I know that the mms helped me tremendously but I can't take "sick".

I have absolutely no pain and if my system is NOT cleaned now it never will be. I am happy with that.

I did want to say that when I made my silver this morning, I added mms into the water and boy was that good. It was the best water I have had in ages. It wasn't even cold yet. I have two pitchers that I use to purify my water and then one container to put the water in for cooking.

so this little coward is signing off mms treatment but found another use of it. I'm sure if I had cancer or something like that, there would be no doubt that this would be what I would use.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #319
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings mntruthseeker,

Have you considered taking one drop twice per day or 1/2 drop twice per day? It sounded like you were receiving results. Did you reduce the drops when you experienced nausea? There's no need to speed through the process. Have you looked at post #310 on this page? Wishing you success with whichever modality you choose.

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Click on MMS Protocol for following information.

Quote:
1. All protocol for taking MMS in the Americas starts with one or two drops. Never start with more than one or two drops. People who are very sick and/or sensitive should start with half a drop drop. Activate the drops as given above.

2. If you do OK and do not notice nausea on the first dose, increase by one drop for the second dose. If you notice nausea reduce the amount of MMS for the next dose. Do two doses a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Continue to increase by one drop each time you take a new dose. When you notice nausea, reduce the dose by one drop, or bad diarrhea reduce by 2 or 3 drops. Usually reduce for one or two times before going back the amount that it took to make you nauseous.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-23-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:59 PM   #320
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I may just wait before going back on the mms. I think that I will stick with the colloidal and see where we are in three to four months.

Why put myself through hell

I feel good and I'm sure I did alot of good with just the time I used it. I know my sewer system feels cleaner

Thanks for caring Peace & Love you are a sweetie
Old 11-23-2008, 10:01 PM   #321
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Thank all of you for bringing in so much info.
It is really helpfull.

@Kimmie
dear, I know how you feel.
I saw my father die of cancer 30 years ago and couldn't do anything
That's why I started studying TCM and other natural healing.

We can be sad about the things we could not do but we can also be glad about the things we CAN do.
Maybe our children will be prevented from getting cancer.
My condolances with your loss.
I hope your mother didn't suffer too much and that you used the opportunity to have some qualitytime with her.

Peer
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:43 AM   #322
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

ok, now i m cursing in church, but i was reading the mms book, not everything but some and i got a bad imression about some of it, someone should tell humble, that writhing **** about this arnold all the time only makes his book seem strange and not very serious, it seem like a big joke......and i could not take it seriously......but reading on the net about people gives me courage to try it more.

but have anyone of u read the book??? and seriously, this way of telling a story is nothing else then uappealing to me.....sorry...i guess i was bugging many people now.....anyway....read it!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:23 AM   #323
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I understand, Alice. He does tend to come from a position of victim concsiousness who turns all his power over to others, and occasionally sounds like a befuddled 74 year old. (Mind you, I don't think all 74 year olds are befuddled, but the book does tend to sound like the stereotype....)

However, that said, his second book is a bit more cohesive, as he takes the reins in his own hands and makes choices and works to carry them out.

Also, I have other friends, not on this forum, who have done MMS and who talk about it. One was an older friend with some fairly serious health issues who wrote me:
I have found that the claims for MMS were true. I use it when I'm experiencing anything for which I would see a doctor for. It quickly Cleared up sore throat, diarrhea, ear ache, sinus flare-up, and GIRD. I used it every day for a month building up gradually to clear up an overgrowth of candidia. I think that gets out of balance pretty easily for me.
end quote

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:38 AM   #324
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

<<<<<<Blufire very carefully sneaks in comment after being blasted last time>>>>>>>>>

Ampgod,

I have been following your quest with MMS and the Herpes Simplex I you are fighting. I am posting at this point because of your comment on returning to the Zovirax (if only for a short stint).

I used to suffer on a monthly basis with the same type of herpes until I learned in my herbal studies that this type and even genital herpes can be cured by using L-Lysine.

This is an amino acid that we produce naturally and for what ever reason you are not producing, getting enough or utilizing your Lysine properly. I would like to suggest you try taking L-Lysine and see what happens. I have no idea how this would interfere with the MMS.

Ther is a lot of info on web about L-Lysine and herpes . . . . just google

<<<<<<<<<<<<< blufire sneaking back out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
Update here.

I decided to stop the Zovirax pills after taking 2 @ 800mg.
It didn't do anything for me at all this time. Which is interesting.
I assume the MMS quickly got rid of them out of my system as pills don't really belong there anyway.
I have kept on with the MMS and will get my first test soon.

Peace,
Ampgod
Blufire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:38 AM   #325
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufire77 View Post
<<<<<<Blufire very carefully sneaks in comment after being blasted last time>>>>>>>>>

Ampgod,

I have been following your quest with MMS and the Herpes Simplex I you are fighting. I am posting at this point because of your comment on returning to the Zovirax (if only for a short stint).

I used to suffer on a monthly basis with the same type of herpes until I learned in my herbal studies that this type and even genital herpes can be cured by using L-Lysine.

This is an amino acid that we produce naturally and for what ever reason you are not producing, getting enough or utilizing your Lysine properly. I would like to suggest you try taking L-Lysine and see what happens. I have no idea how this would interfere with the MMS.

Ther is a lot of info on web about L-Lysine and herpes . . . . just google

<<<<<<<<<<<<< blufire sneaking back out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That is interesting you mention L- Lysine. I have always used it to keep the lip from getting too ravaged when a breakout happens.

I don't see it as a cure though.

It's an amino acid (skin builder).
It toughens the lip skin and makes the breakout more manageable.

If I am wrong please help me understand.

Here is a quick quote off the web regarding Lysine...

"Lysine is believed to prevent and relieve cold sores (herpes).
In studies conducted over the last several years with lysine, researchers are finding lysine to aid in the control and prevention of herpes outbreaks."

"L-Lysine" is a suppression helper only. As far as I can tell.

I only use when I feel the onset of an outbreak. Not all the time.
I don't think i'll ever need it again do to MMS. Actually.

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-24-2008 at 09:16 PM.