Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Suppressed Stories

http://suppresedstories.blogspot.com/

Suppressed Stories

The stories you didn't hear in the news. Get the Truth directly from those involved in the secrets, conspiracies, cover-ups and elite agendas.

This website serves as a medium to bring out the truth directly from the people involved in various black-op matters, conspiracies, undercover topics, governmental coverups and so on. Here you will get the uncensored, unedited truth. If you have been involved in anything that relates to these topics, and been an insider whom now want to share your story, you may contact us to take part of an interview and be part of the List of Truthwarriors.

Introduction to this Whistleblower and Disclosure project
Dear all friends, welcome to a new frontier in spreading information, knowledge and truth, in a direct and honest way, using witnesses themselves to directly tell their own stories. Unedited, uncensored, what you see is what you get.

We will be working on getting different people from various areas interviewed, and we hope many of the people that have been whistleblowers and insiders and directly involved with various matters relating to the topics of this website will be assisting us with this work and take part of interviews, both in form of video interviews and statements, as well as radio-interviews, and standard written interviews to be posted here on these pages.

I myself am Edward Alexander, also known as Maggador. My background itself relates to most of the topics this website is about, and for information on my background feel free to read my background history here: Background of Edward Alexander / Maggador

With that said, I welcome you all, both visitors and potential guests and interview-subjects. Do you feel you are qualified to reveal something about yourself that would serve the cause of this website, feel free to contact me at: maggador@gmail.com

I hope you all will enjoy the coming times of this website, and that it will grow large in amounts of people coming forth with important stories to tell. The time for awakening the masses are now, and I urge you all to consider this oppurtunity.

Email on the project sent to Bill and Kerry and couple others:
Quote:
Currently I am working on a new website, where I have a couple people already that have expressed interest in appearing, but I am searching for more, and thus asking if you could be as kind as send out a notice to your own contacts about this new project, so that people will get to know about it and hopefully at least some will decide to participate.

There are many interesting conversations to be discussed as me being the current host, with my own background, and there are many valuable people out there that could be great guests and co-hosts. Currently the website is as you see under construction but as soon as people are lining up and ready to take part things will escalate.

Of course a collaboration with you will be more than fine for me, meaning both links and logos to your own site will be placed there as a help back for assisting me with getting some potensial guests for this new and important project, it will be a "face on", from the "horses mouth" sort of project.

This website serves as a medium to bring out the truth directly from the people involved in various black-op matters, conspiracies, undercover topics, governmental coverups and so on. Here you will get the uncensored, unedited truth. If you have been involved in anything that relates to these topics, and been an insider whom now want to share your story, you may contact us to take part of an interview and be part of the List of Truthwarriors.

For more information please check the website itself at http://suppresedstories.blogspot.com/ for an general idea of how it will be put forth. Of course my webdesign skills are not the best, but hopefully the messages will be the most important.

If you can forward this to your email and contact lists, and/or even post a notice on this on your website Project Camelot I would be eternal grateful for that Bill and Kerry!

Hope for a positive helping hand in getting this project started, and I hope for much more future collaboration!!

With deepest blessings and profound peace,
Edward Alexander
I hope that anyone able to participate in such a project will be considering doing so if they have some important information to share, or if they know someone, feel free to forward this message to your contacts so they may consider this. Grateful thanks to all of you!

THE LINK TO THE WEBSITE IS: http://suppresedstories.blogspot.com/

Blessings, and peace profound.
-Maggador
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:21 AM   #2
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Suppressed Stories

Ok Im already getting some good guests here that have given me their interest.

One of them being Leo Zagami, and could be interesting hearing what he has been up to lately and find out what is going on with him and his involvements.

Other one is a high degree Freemason, 20 years as a mason.

Third one, not quite confirmed yet, but seems to be getting there is Duncan O Finioan.

Still looking for other interesting personalities to join the show as guests, so if you are one, or know some, feel free to contact me.

With that said: I HAVE A IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Do ANYONE know how I can implement a radioshow into my blogger, so that I can run live radio shows, where I can interview people live on radio, have them "call in" and so on?

I haev not found any good solutions for this yet and would greatly appreciate soem insights, thanks
-Edwardr
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coverups, interviews, radio, ufos, video