Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-07-2009, 08:56 AM   #26
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chemtrails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Has anyone watched 'Don't Talk About the Weather' yet???
i watched it but i think that providing a link, even if it has been done befor, wouldn't hurt...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:39 AM   #27
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

trancoso, I'd be posting everyday for the chemtrails there spraying here in this state, all my guys in the shop that travel for service see them almost everyday, you ever notice when it first starts raining and you run your windshield wipers and there's this **** on your windshield you can't get off, thats this shxt . I was looking at the full moon last night about 4 a.m. and you could see this stuff hazing everywhere. it's nothing new but definately looks like they have stepped up the game on spraying alot more and more frequently.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 10:44 AM   #28
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Dear members of this forum, you live all over the planet, please be so kind to, as of now, report chemtrails, every time you see them.

Right now I notice long, white trails all over Amsterdam.
This post would get very very long if I posted every day I saw chemtrails... they are a regular occurance here in Essex very close to London...

I think they are dropping the most they can on the high populated areas...

When the sky is clear blue and the weather is blowing from Essex to London...

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/

There are loads in the sky!!!!! I'm sure when it is overcast they are Still doing it... we just can't see it...

Aluminium shields seeds from being DNA activated from the experiments that China did with their seeds (unshielded) vs USA (shielded) in space... USA have aluminium contruction... google china seeds and large fruits and you'll see...

"We" are the seeds they want shielded...

...dropping the immune system and getting toxins or pre-cursor viruses etc into our body is also part of it I'm sure... It is military based from the research I've read... Conscious Media Network presented did a talk on it 2 months ago... I met a lady at Zurich conference who has been researching it for 10 years and sees planes near the alps spraying... off banking 180... spraying... etc

I just wish people would look up

I sent out an e-mail approximately 4 months ago with the "weather..." youtube link... only about 2 people replied out of 50... I'm making sure I'm ready... people do not want to know... they are too entrapped in the system to see it...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #29
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

They are chembombing out in the East Sussex countryside here a lot, too. Also as Pyrangello states, it's really bad in Michigan and a lot of that is rural and farming land in general.
My garden was hardly worth the effort this year, I saw noticable degeneration of plants after heavy spray days. I'm thinking polytunnels may be the way to go if I want to stay here
It''s very hard to know where there really arent chemtrails though I know Cuba as of last year did not have them.

The chemtrails seem to be good for one thing though, that is seperating the sheeps from the peeps. You simply can not make a sheep see 'em. They turn on you if you try, and believe me, I have been at it for 3 or more long years of trying many different approaches. To be honest, I find it quite shocking anyone on Avalon would not have already seriously researched this issue, it's of such major importance. Some say it is the BIGGEST issue of all , certainly seems to be one of the most covert and compartmentalized.

Hopefully this will all be sorted soon, I think the vaccine issue is going to push things nicely to a head like a big juicy zit... stand well back.

" Don't Talk about the Weather " is excellent for the first few parts but overextends itself with way too much Illuminazi material for the average bear . I liked it, but I would not send it to someone I wanted to introduce to the subject.

BTW, what's with all the fear of fear here? If everything has to be light you are going to really be kept in the dark.
No yin without yang ,gang.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:09 PM   #30
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
I will be moving to Central America where I have yet to see one... It seems it is mainly done in the NATO countries, correct me if I'm wrong.
they do happen here in Central America, but the frequency is dramatically lower. I'll see perhaps 3 single trails a week here as compared to the multilayered tic-tac-toe grids 20-40 in an afternoon I used to see over Los Angeles. And in my experience it is most definitely related to population density, as well as days when more people are outside. The 4th of July 2 years ago in LA was the heaviest I have ever witnessed, followed by Memorial Day weekend. Master Cleanse and perhaps a heavy metal detox can help. Never tried the orgonite chembusters but Ive heard theres been success with those too.

Ultimately, life and natural adaptation will never allow them to succeed. Case in point...

http://www.universalhealingnetwork.c...t/children.htm

Karma's a bitch!
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:12 PM   #31
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Sword, garden growth is in the toilet here this year too, governor of our state is seeking $$$ from the federal government for relief for the farmers. How Ironic, they create and then give money at low interest loans from the same entity for help. Farmers are all complaining here too.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:32 PM   #32
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Dear members of this forum, you live all over the planet, please be so kind to, as of now, report chemtrails, every time you see them.

Right now I notice long, white trails all over Amsterdam.
that would be a 300+ days a year task then . i vigorously documented chem trails since last summer. i now dont bother unless they are exceptionally heavy or unusual.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #33
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
i watched it but i think that providing a link, even if it has been done befor, wouldn't hurt...
Here's the Part 1 of 27...

Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:06 PM   #34
mel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
They are chembombing out in the East Sussex countryside here a lot, too. Also as Pyrangello states, it's really bad in Michigan and a lot of that is rural and farming land in general.
My garden was hardly worth the effort this year, I saw noticable degeneration of plants after heavy spray days. I'm thinking polytunnels may be the way to go if I want to stay here
It''s very hard to know where there really arent chemtrails though I know Cuba as of last year did not have them.

The chemtrails seem to be good for one thing though, that is seperating the sheeps from the peeps. You simply can not make a sheep see 'em. They turn on you if you try, and believe me, I have been at it for 3 or more long years of trying many different approaches. To be honest, I find it quite shocking anyone on Avalon would not have already seriously researched this issue, it's of such major importance. Some say it is the BIGGEST issue of all , certainly seems to be one of the most covert and compartmentalized.

Hopefully this will all be sorted soon, I think the vaccine issue is going to push things nicely to a head like a big juicy zit... stand well back.

" Don't Talk about the Weather " is excellent for the first few parts but overextends itself with way too much Illuminazi material for the average bear . I liked it, but I would not send it to someone I wanted to introduce to the subject.

BTW, what's with all the fear of fear here? If everything has to be light you are going to really be kept in the dark.
No yin without yang ,gang.
I wonder why some people wont /cant even get there head around it and do their own research instead of finding it easier to call the messenger a loon, I find it frustrating but want to do something about it,plays on my mind nearly everyday,I feel blessed to be continually awakening but want to find the best way for the rest of the world to realise the ******** that is going on with this outrage! Its crazy , I feel peace and joy when they have a day off from cheming my area, cant accept it anymore. Feel like Im being a cop out bynot doing more.
Love & Light to you all.
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THE THINGS THAT MATTER! MARTIN LUTHER KING
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:42 PM   #35
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Following a black line in the sky

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:33 PM   #36
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Ammit I am posting this on behalf of Kulapops

I for one have a hard time believing that chemtrails are a sinister 'out-there' plot. I'd love to read a proper scientific explanation as to why some trails evaporate and some don't. However, on the same morning that Ammit posted his thread, I looked out of my window and saw the following trails. That's odd, I thought. Clear sky otherwise, and not only that - I've been up since the dawn for about 10 days straight, and not seen a pattern like that. Thinking it odd, I mentioned it to my friend in Dartington about 10 miles away and they said they had gridwork trails, and so did my parents, at the same time, about 45 miles away. So when I read Ammit's post (near portsmouth) and other's which were all at the same time I thought there must be something going on here.

Either that, or conditions across the south of the UK were good for those patterns. However, I'm not aware of planes normally flying so frequently in a morning or in such patterns. Some one let me know what's going on !

Second thought here is - Are we saying that ALL the pilots of ALL these 'commercial' jets don't know what a normal con trail look like ?? I'd be looking out of my 747's wing mirror and saying "Whoah there Bernie... I think the head gasket's gone... would you look at that smoke ??!!" So is the reasoning that all these pilots KNOW what they're doing ?? And if so, that's just toooooo many people worldwide for there not to be more insider information on this....

Any thoughts ?

Kulapops

P.S. Much love to Mudra for posting this for me in my 'absence' :0)
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:54 PM   #37
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Here are some photos of my beautiful view of the sky yesterday!!!

STOP CHEM TRAILS!!! TELL THE TRUTH!!!

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #38
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Around here, contrails persist longer when there are cirrus clouds. This means atmospheric conditions at the cruising altitude for commercial aircraft are suitable for forming clouds made of ice crystals. On warm clear days, the contrails dissipate rapidly. Jets have been producing contrails for as long as there have been jets. One of the combustion products of jet fuel is water vapor, and that is what becomes the contrail (condensation trail). I find amature analysis of pictures of contrails unconvincing.

The question is whether there is anything extra either in the jet fuel or dispersed via a separate mechanism. If there is a separate mechanism, somehow a tank and pipes must be added to an airplane, the tank must be filled, and the pumps and valves actuated in flight to begin spraying. It is unlikely that a pilot would be unaware of this because significant weight changes would be involved. The process of filling the tanks would be visible at the airport and would require a separate process from filling the fuel tanks.

If something is being added to jet fuel, then somewhere in the delivery chain the material is being mixed into the fuel. This would be difficult, but not impossible to keep secret. Any such material would need to not be damaging to the jet and not affected by high combustion temperatures (this tends to rule out this approach for distributing biological materials). Any airport workers out there who could get a jet fuel sample?
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:31 PM   #39
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Taken from wikipedia:
"Contrails are formed when hot humid air from the engines mixes with the surrounding air in the atmosphere which is drier and colder (the mixing is a result of turbulence generated by the jet engine exhaust). The rate at which contrails dissipate is entirely dependent upon weather conditions and altitude. If the atmosphere is near saturation, the contrail may exist for some time. Conversely, if the atmosphere is dry, the contrail will dissipate quickly."

First thing that strikes me about that explanation:

Hot humid air from the engines...I might be wrong here, but as far as I know a jet engine does not add humidity to air unless it is capable of providing an internal source of hydrogen and oxygen to make new water molecules that add to the already existing amount in the surrounding air. Combustion in a jet uses oxygen to fuel the flame, therefore if anything the humidity could possibly be lower on the exhaust side of a jet. [corrected below]

From this, I can agree that a normal contrail is formed by turbulence, much like the wing-contrails. It's a condensation of the water vapour existing in the surrounding air because of pressure drops. More humid air surrounding makes thicker and somewhat longer contrails, but if a pressure drop is the cause of condensation it's logical to me that when the pressure once again stabilize the terms for condensation is eliminated and water will go back to being vapour. Hence it will not be long lasting unless the planes makes a stable pressure drop over time, and that would be a good reason to ground all planes pretty quickly.

I don't think we can get very far what regards the "sheep" though, as I find it rather amusing that when, say, a discussion wether a swine-flu shot is good for you or not arise...the sheepling manage to throw facts from WHO, CDC or whatever other governmental official you might find at the time.
Do they not understand that these are the very organizations in question here? :P

Edit: Did some more research and found kerosene to be hydrocarbons, which means the jet engine do produce H2O and CO2 when it is burned. But even so, I still think the explanation given is flawed regarding as to why some trails stay longer than others. Of course the composition of the jet fuel may contain more hydrogen than carbon, I guess it has something to do with the fuel grade.

Last edited by lucrum; 10-16-2009 at 07:54 PM.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:23 PM   #40
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
So is the reasoning that all these pilots KNOW what they're doing ?? And if so, that's just toooooo many people worldwide for there not to be more insider information on this....
Any thoughts ?

Kulapops
Kulapops... my thoughts:
Please take another long look at your photograph. How many equidistant concurrent gridlines in the sky would you need before you start to suspect something is not right? No disrespect intended friend, but you've GOT to be starting to smell something fishy if you're seeing THAT out your window. I recommend a heavy metal cleanse pronto.
Respect, and be well.

Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:06 PM   #41
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucrum View Post
Hot humid air from the engines...I might be wrong here, but as far as I know a jet engine does not add humidity to air unless it is capable of providing an internal source of hydrogen and oxygen to make new water molecules that add to the already existing amount in the surrounding air. Combustion in a jet uses oxygen to fuel the flame, therefore if anything the humidity could possibly be lower on the exhaust side of a jet.
Yes, you've got it wrong. A jet engine DOES add humidity to the air.

Jet fuel, like most petroleum derivatives is a HYDROCARBON. It is made up primarily of hydrogen and carbon, hence the name. Hydrogen burns by combining with oxygen from the air to produce water. Carbon burns by combining with oxygen from the air to produce Carbon Dioxide (or Carbon Monoxide if it burns incompletely).

Science experiment: wax is a hydrocarbon. Hold a cold mirror or piece of glass over a candle and notice that water condenses on it.

Don't they teach this stuff in science classes any more?

This NOVA article on contrails provides more information on the conditions under which contrails persist and even grow and spread. Scientists have long been concerned about the possible effects of contrails on climate. The shutdown of all air traffic for three days following 9/11 2001 provided a unique opportunity to study individual contrails and to measure conditions when there were no contrails:

Dimming the Sun: Are vapor trails from aircraft influencing the climate, and if so, should we worry?

Quote:
If conditions are right, newly formed contrails will begin feeding off surrounding water vapor. Like vaporous cancers, they start growing and spreading. In time, they can expand horizontally to such an extent that they become indistinguishable from cirrus clouds, those thin, diaphanous sheets often seen way up high. These artificial cirrus clouds can last for many hours, and the amount of sky they end up covering can be astonishing: one study showed that contrails from just six aircraft expanded to shroud some 7,700 square miles.

Last edited by Jnana; 10-17-2009 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Added NOVA article link
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #42
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=JesterTerrestrial;178537]Here are some photos of my beautiful view of the sky yesterday!!!

STOP CHEM TRAILS!!! TELL THE TRUTH!!!

QUOTE]

They were bad here today again , weren't they.

The planes flying into Toronto don't leave chemtrails. The contrails dissappear within minutes. It is these other planes that are criss crossing our skys with too much regularity lately. Wild how most people don't even notice.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #43
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

This morning, somewhere around 09:00 the first (fat, huge) trails appeared. Spraying continued untill 12:00. The main 'target area' was right above the parcours of the Amsterdam Marathon, with 26.000 heavy breathing participants.
Wether or not long distance running is good for your health; today it is definetly not.

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 10-18-2009 at 11:49 AM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #44
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Jnana,
If you did read my post through and through you would notice that I corrected my statement in an edit shortly after making it. I just did not remove the original statement because it would give a false idea of actual knowledge, instead of post-learned information due to later research.

However, you are right that these kinds of things aren't taught in science classes anymore. You get the general lowdown on how condensation works, but you would have no foundation to know that kerosene is a hydrocarbon. The second I found that piece of information, I corrected my statement because I do have knowledge as to how the basic chemistry around it plays out.

I will argue however that alot of what is taught in school is being weighted far too much as actual truth, and less to none as strong theories. Put up a logical question to a science teacher and your arguement will be dismissed with no good explanation as to why that hypothesis is false.

Fact is, two or more planes can be observed next to eachother in the sky, where one makes a large persistant contrail, whereas the others only make a small short one that dissipate immediatly behind them. Might be pockets of air and other factors playing in, but that would mean that one plane could manage to follow the same pocket of air across the entire sky, while the others manage not to enter one.

As long as I'm grounded on mother earth, with no possibility to check for myself why it happens as "they" say it does, I'll have to leave it with reasonable untested hypothesis. Maybe some day I'll get a more definitive answer which is not highly biased towards the science in question. "Respected" people refuse to test them, because they are "wrong".

I'm not overly concerned about chemtrails myself, in fact I'm not concerned about anything at all. As long as I'm strong in mind and soul, I know I'll be ok.
But I'm curious in nature, and want to find answers to pretty much everything that can be answered.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:31 PM   #45
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Another thought:

We can all agree that water vapour condensing in the troposphere makes clouds. We can agree that vapourized water from a jet engine can condensate into cloudlike structures IF the right conditions are there.

We know that above 7000m, Cirrus clouds occur. They are usually thin and widely spread, because the concentration of water vapour is sparse at this altitude. What I make of this, whenever there is no cirrus clouds occuring, conditions for these are not met above the mentioned altitude. This means the air contains so little vapour that clouds cannot be formed.

With this in mind, it should be logical to think that the vapour leaving the exhaust of a plane at marching altitudes would make thin, short contrails based on the claim from NOVA that contrails "feed" off the existing vapour in the air. No clouds = little to no water vapour to "feed" on and they would dissipate quickly.

On this very day, we have loads of cirrus formations in our sky. Only just did I see a plane fly through these. From what I've just learned, the likelyhood of this plane to make a long, persistent contrail should be quite high. However, this plane made a thin, but slightly longer than normal contrail. It dissipated within a minute.

It might be that planes make cirrus clouds, but how can they make a cloud formation which initially isn't there because the conditions for them being there is not met?