Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default WEBBOT ON RBN common sense radio

enjoy

go to the youtube page to listen to full 7 part play list

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 08-31-2009 at 08:33 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:13 PM   #2
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WEBBOT ON RBN common sense radio

found him on the Zany Mystic Show also:
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

You are not hearing half of what he has in the transcript he is just touching the surface on this show.I have read it the picture is not pretty depending on where you live
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:15 AM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
YouTube - 08-30-09 Webbot cliff high on RBN - Common sense show P - 1

enjoy

go to the youtube page to listen to full 7 part play list
PINEAL: could not find #2, 5, & 6. #4 has been posted twice. I have been through the listings now 2 times and cannot find these missing one, which seem to have most of the important info?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:47 AM   #5
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

agreed. its a pain to sort threw what we cant see. I also have ringing in the ears the past year, also affecting my diving and ballance. interesting....
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:50 AM   #6
Myplanet2
In The Mists

If youtube is a bother, maybe this download link still works.

http://www.badongo.com/file/16911171
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:59 AM   #7
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f
Old 09-01-2009, 02:09 AM   #8
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
If youtube is a bother, maybe this download link still works.

http://www.badongo.com/file/16911171

ty
Old 09-01-2009, 03:35 PM   #9
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: WEBBOT ON RBN common sense radio

http://www.youtube.com/user/webbotproject

webbots youtube channel, scroll down to playlist section
Old 09-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #10
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting this!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:40 PM   #11
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this, I like listening to Cliff High and I also like listening to 'The National Intel Report' on RBN.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:37 AM   #12
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I cannot remember if it was one one of the Project Camelot Whistleblower Radio Shows from last week or if it was the recent Cliff High interview, but somebody said there would be a significant earthquake above 6.0 that was supposed to happen today. Sure enough, here's one that fits the bill. http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapc...ake/index.html
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:39 AM   #13
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Oh yeah, yeah, Doctor Who. Good call. It was Dr. Louis Turi, I think on Whistleblower Radio. I had forgotten about that.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:34 AM   #14
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I checked out George Ure's www.urbansurvival.com/blog and he also states that this earthquake may be the marker indicated in earlier versions of the ALTA reports. So it seems that two independent sources have confirmed that this earthquake is a defining note on things to come.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:34 AM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 02:39 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:33 AM   #16
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

The webbots picked up between 2nd and 5th for earthquake. The indonesian one met some of the criteria, but I'm betting there will still be another one.

Susan, I think that what it's hard to get our head around is that what the bots pick up are the unconscious changes we make in language shifts - so yes, there is disinfo, but on the whole the technology is not based in specific black and white topics. It's much more emotion based.

Clif has been amazingly accurate with his predictions for this summer based on the data the spiders have returned and the temporal markers that he looks for to see if other things are going to happen have pretty much fallen into place.

But... I think this next report will be the last. I do think he's really tired, and has been wanting to move into new things for some time.

Alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:14 PM   #17
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

-In the interview, Cliff said Projections show that next year 2010 Around beginning year /Jan/Feb., a nastier part of this flu (a mutation) to appear.
There will be a large # of people that will be affected by the TPTB new version of the swine flue.
# of people getting quite ill & some die around this time jan/feb 2010.
One reason for this is that the northern hemisphere will be low in sun light and allot of the population will be low on vitamin D.

-He offered a Yoga tip(stay hydrated) pure water to help the ringing in the ears that part of the population is experiencing.

-In 2010, July MSM will be really affected by events. Not much right now.

- A Caller asked "What happened to the Summer of Hell"?
He responded that it depends on what location you are at? For some people, they experienced heat, but some others have not.
He said Summer is not over until September 21. Allot more people will be impacted(economic) around the end days of the Summer.
There is still forecasts for major storm movements.

- Sep 13, 14, 15- Hurricane slams & cause people to relocate
- Economic – August 22- Information on derivatives came out on Friday of that week(August 22). Saying next round of economic crisis is about to begin
-
-Release language of fear /anger/release of energy, is happening & will get worse and fade around October 25.

- November 4 through Nov 2 of 2010, dollar damage. In course of this year, dollar will die as a global currency.

- Then will induce hyperstagflation. Hyperinflation on everything you need (Food, medicince, fuel, anything that has calories associated with it) Bill, gasoline, firewood.
Things like TV screens will drop in price because of people not buying them(things you don’t essentially need) So both a hyperinflation & a deflation at the same time.

-Food crisis will induce famine in US over this the next year. Famine will contribute to political chaos that will erupt. And to health care issues. This chaos politically will be driven by the economic suffering of the people in these months.(unemployment) A number of the Corporate fascist structures will start collapsing.
This is when less govt. activity will take effect. Less subcontractors. Govt. withdrawal, let go. The stimulus won’t work during this collapse as the dollar looses purchasing power. Foreign countries will not ship stuff to the U.S. We won’t be the consumer of last resprt anymore . We won’t have cheap goods available from anywhere.

-We allowed ourselves to be taken over by this gigantic NOW empire and they’re the ones who have caused this Karmic debt to occur. They’ve gone out in our name and oppressed people of other nations for years. It’s coming back to them in a karmic way.

-People listening to MSM will suffer more, caught unaware, unprepared (401K’s, come crashing) .
It will be much more visible around the 25th of October on.

-A caller asked about Intelligence/Space related information from Cliff.
They see “Space” to have grown so much in 2003 and superseded by things that happened this summer. This is a broad area.
Allot of language into language of “Alien Wars” “Attack on the Moon” in October.
Contact language with E..T.’s of all forms. Includes “TPTB” and “Shadow Government” language.

- Nothing in data shows anything about Planet X and of it’s existence. Falls into category of disinfo. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Just that it falls under disinfo.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #18
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

-They don’t who big issues during any specific holidays but the consumer society is at the point of crashing so not as much consumption during Holidays.
Next year, probably nothing at all because of American Revolutjon.
Starting this November chaos similar to the Soviet Union (Strange times).
Strange period from January on brings us to the active phase of the American Revolution part II.

Phase II includes:
The refusal of the swine flu vaccination.
Obama won’t be much of an issue much by February. TPTB will get repressive. A purge of obstcructionists as the TBTB call will appear (revolutionaries). And TPTB will find them to be in the way. Cliff advocates NO violence. Because this could be a peaceful revolution if we choose.
Tide turns for ordinary fellow where revolutions spreads beyond the US, and around the world.
The rev will go into year 2011 and will face as the language of “Alien Wars” appears.

-The internet could be shut down or attempt in early part of 2010. Before spring equinox March 21. Internet will be under some assault but it appears it won’t happen. Very inventive people will create a “black market” of internet sort of say.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:32 PM   #19
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
since a lot of good information
has NOT yet been published on the web
and, a lot of it, is already shared
between many people - it is just NOT yet public knowledge

how accurate can a web bot be ???

also, since a lot of info
is disinformation, and, NOT the real truth
and, many people are putting out
25-35% real truth --
wouldn't that make it pretty difficult for a web bot
to predict anything ?
it works off sub conscious use of words , which are asigned atchtypes. he states its not infallible. as events increase in frequency he has gotten more and more accurate.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:46 PM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Well I know from all the you tubes that many are ready to get up and fight all of this along with the many that will just pray and meditate to put an end before it starts.

It makes no difference which way you are headed in this path. I wish the best for all and an immediate END and the NEW BEGINNING ( and swift justice to all involved in these monsterous acts !)

Yesterday I couldn't get into my email and I knew I was pretty much screwed because I had to get in and they wanted my cell number. AHA I gave it to them and they can do whatever they fancy.

I am tired of their **** and will not comply no matter what. I want to scream at the top of my lungs to what they can do with my information.

Too bad that I am adding to the fact that this is fearmongering but I think I rather think of it a mighty WAKE UP call to mankind.

There are many that need to know and I want them to know and find nothing wrong with that.

Some might Big men and women are putting their lives on the line for me and mine and I'm damn proud of them all.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote